Daily Lives Of My Servants An...

By ReinesYatogami647

Aka (Red) Ao (Blue) Ai (LOVE) Mizu (Water) Niji (Rainbow) Sora (Sky) Iro (Color) ~ Maaya Sakamoto, Shikisai... More

Introduction: Mystery Outside Chaldea
Important Author's Note PLEASE READ
*Tamamo Cat ; Ear Rub Fetish*
*Stheno ; Dress*
*THREE Cú Chulainns (Lancer, Prototype and Caster)
*Atalante ; Favoritism*
*Ushiwakamaru ; Comfort*
*Kiyohime ; Mine*
*Euryale ; Protector*
*Fergus mac Roich; Father...sorta*
*Astolfo ; Alarm*
*(Fate/Grand Order) Emiya (Archer) ; Stress Eating*
*Kid Gilgamesh and Alexander ; Little Siblings' Future selves*
*Jeanne d'Arc ; Happy Faint*
*(Fate/Extra) Nero Claudius ; Remembrance*
Fate/Rendezvous
*(Fate/Extra) Tamamo-no-Mae ; Pillow*
*Anne Bonny and Mary Read ; Cuff*
*Nursery Rhyme ; Nostalgia*
*Mash Kyrielight ; My Perfect You*
*Medusa (Rider) ; Onee-chan*
*(Fate/Grand Order) Nero Claudius ; Fall*
*Rama ; Legend*
FGO/FE ; Special
*Helena Blavatsky ; Likeness*
*Artoria Pendragon (Santa Alter) ; Christmas Cake*
*Hassan of the Serenity ; Flowers*
*Jeanne d'Arc (Part 2); Happiness*
*Selected Servants ; Tanjoubi!!*
*Karna ; Stareeeeeeeeee and Fluffy Fluff Fluff*
*Mysterious Heroine X (Alter) ; Amai mono*
*(Fate/Extra) Emiya (Archer) ; Type*
*Arthur Pendragon (Prototype) ; Sleeping Late and Reading*
*Hessian Lobo ; Best Friend*
*Mash Kyrielight (Part 2) ; Fickle Romantic*
*Lancelot Saber and Berserker ; Permission*
*Henry Jekyll and Edward Hyde ; Injury*
*Artoria Pendragon (Lancer Alter) ; How to get rid of Boredom*
*Diarmuid Ua Duibhne ; "Ability"*
*Frankenstein ; Tears*
*Scheherazade ; One Thousand and One "Movie" Night...*
*Medusa (Lancer) ; Imouto*
*Orion ; Endure*
*Gorgon Sisters ; Confessions of the Goddesses*
*Scáthach (Assassin) ; Saved*
*Marie Antoinette (Rider and Caster) ; It's Natural to be Afraid*
*Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily ; You're You*
*Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) ; Tsun and Dere are just one word*
*Selected Servants ; Tanjoubi Omedetou, NekoInuMaster!*
*Artoria Pendragon (Saber Alter) ; Family*
*Ryougi Shiki (Assassin) ; Sick*
*Mordred ; OreImo*
*Okita Souji ; Hana...haki?*
*Artoria Pendragon (Lily) ; Anywhere With My Princess Knight*
*Artoria Pendragon ; Throb*
*Pendragon F&S ; Just like Old Times*
*Carmilla ; Blood Bonded*
*Nitocris (Assassin) ; Uncomfortable*
*SPECIAL 60TH CHAPTER ; Mash Kyrielight*
*Jeanne Sisters ; Closer*
*Jeanne d'Arc (Archer) ; Fall in Love All Over Again*
*Mochizuki Chiyome ; Oyakata-sama*
Reminder for this story and the Chapters to come
*Sieg ; Friend and Nii-chan*
*Shinjuku Alters Plus ; Reminiscent*
*(Fate/Grand Order) Tamamo-no-Mae ; You Feel Guilty? Become My Wife!*
*Yu Mei-ren ; Dream*
*Selected Servants ; The First Tanjoubi in Novum Chaldea*
*Artoriafaces ; Connections*
*Atalante (Part 2) ; Bright Hopes*
Attention! New Book Published: Spin-off of this one
*Lakshmibai ; Sisters!!!! And Rani*
*Sakamoto Ryouma (and Oryou) ; Babysitting (and Something Else)*
*Jeanne Sisters {2} : Haunted by the Truth*

*Oda Nobunaga ; Kamidere and her Retainer*

725 19 1
By ReinesYatogami647

Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya

"LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE OF CHALDEA!"

Gudako flinched at the loud voice and the spaghetti she was eating fell back to her plate. Right now she was having lunch with Jeanne, Mysterious Heroine X Alter, Hessian Lobo, Mash and Arthur. She was very much enjoying her meal as they rarely have quiet times like this ever since they cleared Shinjuku. But a certain Servant had to interrupt that.... There could only be one obnoxious sounding Servant here. Hell, she could even be called as a kamidere (would that count if this Servant sees herself as a Demon rather than a kami? Anyway) for pete's sake.

"I, ODA NOBUNAGA, DEMON ARCHER OF THE SIXTH HEAVEN HE-?!"

"Oh look at the time! Guys, let's go on a Free Quest today! I have to farm enhancement materials for Arthur and you, Lobo." Gudako winked at the others. And the others, having caught on nodded "Alright, Master! Let's prepare!" Jeanne said as Lobo barked happily.

"H-HEY! L-listen to me!!"

"Hold down the fort, ne, Nobbu!" Gudako called as they left the Demon Archer of the Sixth Heaven in the now empty cafeteria.

***

"I, ODA NOBUNAGA, HAVE ARRIVED!!"

Sighing, Gudako finished her food and looked at the time. She had to get to an event today. If not, she'll not get the Ascension materials she badly needed.

"MASTER, AS MY RETAINER-"

"Gomen, Nobbu. Gotta go!"

"W-wait just a-"

"Ja ne~"

***

"Master!"

"Bye!"

***

"I, ODA NOBU-"

"See ya later, Nobbu!"

***

"MASTER!!"

"I GOTTA GO, NOBBU!"

***

"MASTER GUDAKO!!"

"I have to farm enhancement materials for EMIYA. Catch ya later, Nobbu!"

***

Oda Nobunaga sighed as she walked out of her room. She had been sulking for days. And that's because she was getting avoided by her retainer - her Master - for unknown reasons. This has been going on for days and she was starting to pop a nerve. She tried asking why in the name of the Great Fool of Owari would the Master avoid her. But the others just gave her vague answers!

They won't answer her honestly. Not even Chacha does! And that's saying something because Chacha would never lie to her beloved Auntie Nobbu no matter what. She asked Mash but she just winked at her, turned tail and ran off. She had even asked Jeanne and Mysterious Heroine X Alter but they just winked as well.

She was so desperate for answers she even asked the dog of their group, Hessian Lobo. But of course, all she got was a yip or a bark.

It was quite honestly tearing her up inside. That's why she had to get answers. With that decided, she bolted for her Retainer's room while holding onto her suit.

***

It wasn't like I hated Nobbu or anything...

That was what Gudako thought as she hugged her pillow to herself. She was aware that these past few days she had been rude and was brushing that kamidere Servant off. It wasn't like she hated her quite prissy attitude. Heck, she found kamidere Nobbu quite attractive.

And that's precisely why she was avoiding the Demon Archer of the Sixth Heaven. She had quite an encounter with Nobbu quite sometime ago. And she was afraid to show it to her. She told this encounter to Mash, Jeanne, Lobo and Chacha and they promised to keep it a secret but also Gudako promising to tell Nobbu soon or they were going to take steps of their own. The Master knew she was supposed to but...

"OI, MASTER! YOU BETTER BE PREPARED CAUSE IMMA COMING IN, LIKE FIVE SECONDS! ONE...TWO...FIVE!!!"

And her room did burst open (of course without breaking it) and her object of troubles stood tall in front of her, closing the door and locking it. Turning back to Gudako, Nobbu had a serious look in her eyes...and that wasn't quite a good sign.

"That wasn't five seconds..." she tried to lighten up the mood but all in vain...

Gudako took in her appearance and presence. Nobbu's suit was quite loose, just a bit more before she was completely stripped...her armor was also nowhere to be seen. Only her cape was in place...

Wait! Why do I seem like I want to strip her down!?!?

"Ehem...if you are done with staring at me, I want to ask you something." Nobbu slowly strides towards her Master's bed. This made Gudako gulp and back up, her back meeting the headboard of the bed. In no time, Nobbu was in front of her, holding her suit as if she was going to strip at anytime.

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

She's too straightforward too. It was easy to get lost in those endless red pools she calls her eyes. And if she wanted to, Gudako bets her hair was soft too...

"I...I...have not..."

"Quit lying."

Gudako gulped as she looked away.

"Master. Look at me."

Gudako shook her head vigorously and desperately. There was quite a sigh and some shuffling in Nobbu's direction. But Gudako still refused to look...

"Tsk."

Nobbu grabbed her chin and made her Master look at her. In turn, Gudako developed quite a blush. She saw Nobbu...the same way...that time...

"I..."

"If you do not answer me, I will get serious here, Master. And you cannot stop me. You've used up your Command Spells in the recent Event."

"Wh-what are you, Astolfo's twin!? Have you lost your rationality as well?!" with a flinch, Gudako said this

"Time's ticking, Master." as if for emphasis, Nobbu clicked her tongue and moved her right index finger left to right, trying to mimic a cuckoo clock.

Giving up, Gudako gave a sigh

"I was...embarrassed to face you..."

The response made Nobbu raise an eyebrow. "Embarrassed? By what?"

"I...do you remember the time when you...uh...went to the hotspring before? You know, with Tamamo Cat, Ushiwakamaru and Chacha?"

The hotspring trip was right after they cleared the Onigashima Event. They set up the hotspring in Chaldea by some means. Yes, Nobbu indeed remembered it. She went in with the aforementioned Servants...

"You were left behind by them. And you decided to train in the hotspring. And I...saw you...like that..." she slowly points to Nobbu's naked body.

Nobbu lets her words sink in. "Seriously? That's it?"

"Wh-what do you mean-"

Nobbu gave a hearty laugh as she hugged her Master. It made Gudako flinch "U-um...Nobbu...?"

"You know, I know you saw me."

"EHHHHH!?!??!!"

"If you just listened to me when I first yelled out in the cafeteria...you'd know that I saw you that time in the hotspring. And...I had something to tell you." Nobbu says as she pulled away from the hug. Gudako's eyes couldn't help but wander downwards...

"Master, my eyes are up here."

Gudako flinched while slightly glaring at the Servant before her. Nobbu laughed again and when that died down, she went to her Master's ears.

"I love you, my Retainer."

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Ha...so, Nobbu, yes, I return thy feelings, Kamidere-san but...I'll see you later."

Then Gudako sprang a nosebleed so much that it would've dirtied the bed...had Nobbu not plugged her nose in time. "I came prepared of course." she said with a toothy grin

"Y-yeah. Thanks. I love you too, Nobbu, my Kamidere."

"Haha. I am well-aware. And I, you, my Retainer."

~fin~

Kamidere - a type of dere in which the individual is like a tsundere but with god-like 'properties' and they may or may not have actual god powers.

Sorry if it was bad. I ship Gudako x Nobbu only a little. I ship Nobbu more with Okita Souji and my mind keeps wandering back to them the whole time I was making this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.7K 23
Kiana Kaslana - also known as K423, was currently resting in the Snow of Siberia, when suddenly out of nowhere, a Blue Holographic Screen of Text app...
74K 2.3K 11
အရမ္းမုန္းတီးသြားသူနဲ႔ အရမ္းခ်စ္မိသြားသူ Tae-နင္ကလည္းမုန္းပါတယ္...ငါကလည္းခ်စ္ပါတယ္ Fany-ငါ့အမုန္းေတြက နင့္ဆီကိုအခ်စ္ပန္းပြင့္ေတြအေနနဲ႔ အသြင္ေျပာင္းၿပ...
262K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
29.7K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.