Crushed Rose (RWBY X Negative...

Von LordofChaosEmperor

Abused, Neglected, Depressed, Broken, and Suicidal. All words that describe you, [Y/N], the "child" of the fa... Mehr

Happy " "day
A Horrifying Realization
Revealing Family Sins
A Sad Awakening and Reunion
A Midnight Intruder
Broken Dreams
A Desperate Request
A Meeting and A Farewell
An Unexpected Attack
The Future of This Story
Just to Inform People

A Beacon of Hope

19.1K 148 25
Von LordofChaosEmperor

Since some people asked for it, here is the alternate ending of Crushed Rose.

Ozpin POV

I've been helping Qrow with [Y/N] for awhile now and it seems he's starting to trust me. As I was about to leave for the bullhead, the elevator to my office opened.

???: Ozpin, I need to speak with you.

Ozpin: Ah Glynda, can I help you with something?

Glynda: I've been wondering, where have you been heading off to recently.

Ozpin: I've been helping someone in Patch.

Glynda: With what exactly?

Ozpin: I was about to leave right now. Why don't you come with me and find out?

Glynda: Well I could use a quick break. I suppose I could join you.

Ozpin: Good, I'll explain everything on the bullhead.

*Timeskip*

After telling Glynda about who [Y/N] is and happened to him, I could tell she was shocked by it.

Glynda: I can't believe team STRQ would do something so horrible to a child.

Ozpin: I was surprised as well when I first heard about this.

Glynda: Still, don't you think letting him remain there could be dangerous?

Ozpin: Dangerous?

Glynda: Don't you think leaving him with the family that abused him is a bad idea.

Ozpin: I will admit, I have considered taking him away from there, but they do genuinely feel awful about what they've done and are trying to fix this.

Glynda: I still think having him raised here is a bad idea.

Ozpin: There's not much we can do about it. You and I are busy with Beacon and I know you don't trust James to raise a child.

Glynda: I suppose you have a point, but still...

Ozpin: How about this, I'll talk to them about letting [Y/N] come with us for a while.

Glynda: I guess I could agree to that.

*Timeskip*
3rd POV

Once they arrive at the house, Ozpin knocks on the door. Qrow answers the door

Qrow: Hey Ozpin.

Ozpin: Hello Qrow, I hope you don't mind, but I brought someone with me.

He moved to the side revealing Glynda.

Glynda: Hello Mr. Branwen

Qrow's thoughts: Why is she here?

Qrow: Professor Goodwitch its been awhile.

Ozpin: Before we meet with [Y/N], I want to talk to all of you about an idea we had.

Qrow: Well Raven and Summer should already be in the living room.

Ozpin: Good, that'll make things much easier.

Once they were inside, they saw Raven and Summer talking to each other.

Summer: Professor Goodwitch, what are you doing here?

Ozpin: I told her about [Y/N].

Glynda: I will admit I'm shocked to hear what you did to that young child.

Qrow: So what's this idea you had?

Glynda: We're thinking of taking [Y/N]
with us.

Summer: WHAT?!

Qrow: What do you mean your thinking of taking [Y/N] away?

Glynda: After what Ozpin told me, I think letting him stay here could be a problem.

Raven: What do you mean?

Glynda: How do we know you all won't go back to abusing him?

Qrow: Professor Goodwitch I promise you that nothing bad will happen to [Y/N].

Ozpin: Even so, I thought it would be best to ask [Y/N] about who he wants to help him. If that's okay with you.

Everyone thought about what Ozpin just suggested until Qrow spoke up.

Qrow: ...Alright.

Summer: What?!

Raven: Qrow is right. We can't be sure what happened before won't happen again.

Qrow: Summer you have to understand it's for [Y/N] safety.

Summer was seemingly still against it but finally agreed.

Summer: ...If it's for [Y/N] then I guess it's okay.

Ozpin: Alright, I'll go speak with [Y/N]

This is a general idea of what this ending was going to be. If anyone is curious, the reason I scrapped this ending was because continuing it would have been extremely hard to write, in my opinion.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...