Thick Thighs Save Lives

By KaisAwesomeness

What do people do to make them love them self? Do they stare at themselves in the mirror and say "Watch out g... More

Chapter 1- A song and A Project
Chapter 2- The pain won't go away
Chapter 4 - Can't I be left Alone?
Chapter 5 - Confidence
Chapter 6 - Failing Slowly
Chapter 7 - Friend!
Chapter 8- He comes a steppin'
Chapter 9- What!
Chapter 10- Fake Boyfriend?
Chapter 11- Fake it till you make it
Chapter 12- The feelings start to unfold
Chapter 13- He's kind of cute
Chapter 14- Song Choices
Chapter 15- Forgive me, Please!
Chapter 16- Live with Me!
Chapter 17- A New Family?
Chapter 18- Relations of the past
Chapter 19- I blame myself
Chapter 20- Hard times
Chapter 21- Don't leave me!
Chapter 22- Darkness Surrounds Us
Chapter 23- Gone but not Forgotten
Q&A?

Chapter 3 - A Talent Show?

2.5K 79 12
By KaisAwesomeness

|Revised and Edited|

Hey new chapter for you!

How you enjoy...

Pic of Vanya but she thick^ (I did this be this model is the representation of Vanya, but imagine someone more cubby. Vanya is a mixed black girl with grey eyes. This model accurately represents that image. Don't get mad cuz I say imagine her a bit thicker. This is a book and imagination is key)

Don't play the song until it says.

~ 3 ~
Ring

Ring

Ring

I turned to my alarm and turned it off before it gave me a headache.

Shit!

I forgot to write in my diary yesterday.

Hey, sorry I didn't write yesterday. I was just thinking about some stuff. Forest is nice, but he reminds me of him. And I don't know if I can continue to let him in my life. I will just work with him for the project and that's it. No exceptions!

Love, Vanya*

March 12, 2019

~ 3 ~
I sat in first period ignoring the stares from my partner and other people who can't mind their own damn business.

"Hey, talk to me Vanya," Forest wined. "What do you want? You're so annoying!" I grumbled turning away from him to doodle in my journal.

"You're really good at drawing too! Is there anything you can't do?" He sighed.

"Be skinny," I mumbled and looked at him to see if he heard.

Thank goodness he didn't.

The class bell rung for our next period. I hopped off the chair quickly and walked to my next period.

~ 3 ~
I decided to go to the cafeteria today for lunch because I haven't eaten in two days.

I was staring to feel sick and I know that's not good. I even lost like, 3 pounds, which I'm happy about but I know it's not healthy.

Luckily spring break is next week and I'm going to be out a lot longer than the others because I'm getting a gym membership and taking a break. It's not like my mom is going to care anyway.

When I got out of the lunch line with two bags of salt and vinger chips I saw a lot of people huddled up to the board by the exit of the lunchroom.

I walked up to it once there wasn't as many people there.

Talent Show Sign Ups

It read.

Wow! This is my chance to show myself off.

I maybe fat but I'm not embarrassed by large crowds and what not. I just get annoyed because people stare at me a lot.

I signed my name with the pen they provided and back up to see it in all its glory.

"Hey, guys look the fat girl signed up for the Talent Show. What are you going to do show us your jelly rolls!" Some ass hat yelled.

Everyone turned to me and laughed. I glared at the guy and walked up to him. He was smirking like he won a fight.

I reached my hand back and slapped him across the face.

"I'm pretty sure I have more talent in my left thumb than you will ever have!" I spat and walked out leaving everyone stunned.

"Hey, Vanya are you ok-"

"Don't touch me. We were only talking due to the project. After this project is done don't come near me or go to the music room anymore. I don't want to be your friend!" I screamed and ran down to the music room to play and sing.

This is what I do when I'm sad and lonely. I sing and play the piano.

(Play Song)

I am done
Smokin gun
We've lost it all
The love gone
She has won
Now it's no fun
We've lost all
The love has gone

And we had magic and this is tragic
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself
I feel like our worlds been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We found our life's been changed
Babe, you lost me

And we tried
Oh how we've cried
We lost ourselves
The love has died
And though we tried
You can't deny
We're left as shells
We've lost the fight

Now I your sorry and we sweet
Oh, But you chose lust when you deceived me
And you'll regret it, but it's too late
How can I ever trust you again

I stared at my shaking hands knowing I was about to break down again.

I put my hands over my face and let years worth of tears flow out of my eyes.

"Why?

Why?

Why me?

Why am I like this?

What have I done to be like this?" I sobbed uncontrollably.

I sniff and wiped away my tears.

I can't be here. I have to leave. It's not like anyone would care anyway.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the back of the school.

I was not going home that's for sure.

I walked down the street. Just thinking and walking.

Meow

Meow

I turned around to see this adorable grey kitty following me.

"Hey there." I cooed bending down to pet it. It didn't seem bothered by my actions so I picked up and walked it to a near by park.

I checked to see if it was a boy or girl and it was a girl.

"Hey sweetie. I'm going to name you Liza." I whispered softly.

"You may not know me but you seem really nice and cuddly." I picked Liza up and went to a near by pets store and got all the materials needed to care for her.

I don't care if my mom doesn't like it. She could kiss my ass for all I care. She put me through some shit and HIM.

I'm a wreck!

I walked to the front door of my house and opened it.

"Where have you been you fat ass!" My mom angrily said. "I got a call saying you were missing some classes. If you don't go to school and graduate I will never get rid of you. GO TO SCHOOL!" She screamed and left the house.

Wow nice to know I'm cared about.

I walked up the stairs and set up the liter in my bathroom. Then, I set the food and water bowl by my window.

I will keep Liza in here. My mom would probably throw her out or something and I can't lose something else at this point.

Hey, another writing in one day. I have lost a lot of things in my life. My pride, my parents, and my dignity. People never take the chance to really know me. They just think because I'm fat I have a bad personality. And I know your saying...I'm a hypocrite. Because of what I said to Forest, but he is just like HIM. Trying to get close to me to ruin me completely. That's why I don't care. That why I have no fucks to give anymore.

This is why I'm heartless...

Love, Vanya*

March 12, 2019

~ 3 ~
I know this chapter is late, but I've been dealing with some personal family matters.

Anyway I appreciate any feedback. Make sure to comment, like, and vote!

Love you❤️

Word Count: 1202

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8K 33
"You don't know what it's like to be my size!" I yelled at Naomi. "Me? I wish I could be your size!" "No one wants to be me, no one dreams of being p...
7.1K 1.8K 33
Amina Bakare, the first daughter of a wealthy politician and an outspoken, talented teenager who is often bodyshamed constantly for her skinny frame...
287K 10.1K 22
I've been bullied since as long as I can remember. Dark skin is so this or so that. And it seemed to get worse when I gained weight. "Now not only i...
294K 8.7K 26
~*~ Warning this story may be triggering!~*~ In today's world, skinny is beautiful. Skinny people get it better, because they are beautiful. Where ev...