The Mafia Mans Stripper

By KaileyPoplar9

The streets are a cold place, no place to call home no escaping them,they tell you when you grow up don't get... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Playlist
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Im back
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

14.5K 390 75
By KaileyPoplar9

Luka's POV
"Come on man come with me to the club tonight"

"No ace I can't I have work to do and I have to watch jr."

"Come on you haven't went out clubbing with me since jr. was born .Come on have one of the maids watch him"

"Ace you know I hate leaving jr. alone and all the maids already went home"

" Call grandma Rose you know she loves jr."

"Alright if that's what it takes to get you to shut the fuck up then I'll call her" I pick up the phone and call grandma Rose .

"Luka honey how are you"

" I'm fine grandma how are you"

"I'm good know I know you didn't just call me to ask about how I'm doing so what do you want boy"

" can you watch jr. for me"

" oh of course you can bring his his cute self over here anytime"

" ok thanks grandma I'll see you in 10 minutes"

"What did she say"

"She said yes" he nods his head and gets up

"Imma go get jr. ready while you get yourself ready" I miss grandma Rose . She isn't my real grandma she's dead but when I was a kid she was a maid and she always took care of me when my parents went on vacation or a business trip. Her husband Mr.Rose was and still is my parents butler he was and has always been a good and nice man to and him and Mrs.Rose are blood. I walk into my room and walk over to my clothes I don't even know what to wear the last time I went out to the club was before jr. was born and he's turning 2 in a month . I walk to the back of my clothes and just pull something out hm this looks good.

(Luka's outfit)
I walk downstairs to see ace standing by the door with jr. in his hands "come here buddy" I said to him. He starts to wiggle in ace's arms until ace puts him on the ground he starts to run towards me with his hands up "daddy" "hey buddy" I pick him up and start to through him in the air
"Daddy has to leave To go with uncle ace"

"No daddy downt leawe mwe"he says looking up at me with a pout .

" I know buddy but you get to go to grandma Rose's house"

"Yeawh" he says as he starts to clap his hands together . I thank god everyday for jr. I hate his mom but him he is my heart and joy. " come on buddy let's go" I walk out to my red Tesla and put jr. in the back.

(Pic of Luka'a car)
I pull up to Grandma Rose's house . I step out of the car and walk to the back and take jr. out of his car seat . I walk up to the front door before I can even knock grandma comes out of the running out of the house . "My baby boy is here" she says walking towards me but picks jr. I have never felt so hurt or betrayed in my life. " oh your here to" she said looking at me . Wow I thought she loved me " were is the love" I say looking at her with hurt in my eyes . "I'm just kidding you know I love you and I love when you come over so I can see you" she said as she walks over to me and gives me a hug " I love you to grandma" "now go child go out and live your life as a young man not a dad just for a few hours" " are you trying to get rid of me"     "Maybe"  " wow and you say you love me anyways I have to leave Ace is in the car bye grandma and bye buddy I love you I'll see you tomorrow" 
" bywe daddy"

"bye buddy" I walk out to my car and get in.

********
We pulls up to this club called Chix or Dix .
As we get out of the car people start to stare at us and move out the way. I like that they fear me  it feels good to put fear in people . As we walk up to the front of the line the bouncer moves away from the door and lets us in . We walk into the club and there are people everywhere. We head over to the v.i.p section and sit in a booth. A man walks on the stage with a microphone in his hand " welcome to the stage the one and only Candy" after he says that Candy walks on the stage. She was gorgeous I couldn't help but stare at her as she dances she must of felt my eyes on here cause she looked back at me and stared into my eyes . She blushes but stays staring at me as she finishes her dance. She finishes her dance and picks up her money and leaves the stage . She walks to the dressing room after giving her boss some money.
"Mr.Robertson who was that" I asked him as I walk over to him "that was Candy our best stripper. Why?"

" nothing I just wanted to know"

" she on sale for 2 million"

"What do you mean on sale you sell your strippers"

" yes it's fast and easy money you own clubs you don't sell your strippers"

" no I don't because it is illegal has Candy ever been sold before"

"No but lots of men want her I was gonna sell her tonight"

" I want her"

" what"

" you heard me I want her I will pay you 3 million"

"You would pay 3 million for a stripper I would never spend that much on a stripper there hoes anyway"

" don't talk about her like that"

" it's the truth she may look innocent but she's not she has 2 kids she probably don't even know the fathers name" I walk up to him in punched him square in the jaw " I said don't talk about her like that. Now call her over here and tell her I want a private dance . The money will be on your desk when the dance is over and when you tell her that she is mine" he nods his head as I walk towards the private rooms . A minute later Candy walks in . She walks over to me and turns around and starts to grind on me . I reach down and squeeze her butt but pull my hand away when I remembered you can't touch the strippers " you can touch it I won't tell" she said to me as she gets off of my lap and starts to twerk . The way her booty moves in that little outfit was making me hard she sits back on my lap facing me as she stares into my eyes she starts to grind on me again without breaking eye contact I'm fully hard now . There was a knock on the door letting us know that the time is up she walks over the door and opens it and the man tells her that the boss wants us. We walk into his office and take a seat " Candy you know your my best stripper" he said looking at her she nods her head still looking at him. " well your not a stripper anymore at least not mine"

" I don't understand did I do something wrong I can't lose this job how else will I take care of the twins"

" shut up and let me finish" he says to her slamming his fist on his desk

" I sold you to the man next to you and you won't be working for me anymore cause you now work for him at his strip club"

" what you sold me is that even legal" she says starting at her boss.

"It's not but shit happens now go pack your shit and get out" candy nods her head and heads to the dressing room I look at Mr.Robertson and nod my head "Pleasure doing business with you sir" I said to him as I walk out the office. I see candy walking out of the dressing room so I walk over to her and tell her to follow me. We walk out of the club and walk over to my car. I Open the door for her then I get in. The whole car ride was quiet she didn't say a word to me . We pull up to my mansion and I get out the car and I open the door for her she looks up at the house then back at me "home sweet home"I tell her walking towards the door

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 18.8K 105
Teyana, born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana. She was a huge daddy's girl because her parents spoiled her when she was young with any and everyth...
5.9K 472 27
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ *THIS BOOK CONTAINS A LOT OF MAJOR TRIGGERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!! Kalani and Kaleb. 16 year old twins who have no one but t...
124K 818 9
(Editing/Revising) Amber Eucein Cane grew up lacking the love and care of a father. She always sees his father's negligence and unloving attitude tow...
1.7K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...