REPUTATION

By Kodiwolf321

Purpose No. 3 taking place one year later. Thomas and Kodi are on a family vacation in New York but are now... More

Chapter 1: Ready For it...
Chapter 2 : Games
Chapter 3: The Million Dollar Question
Chapter 4: Wolves
Chapter 5: Put Me Back Together

Chapter 6: Look What You Made Me Do

9 0 0
By Kodiwolf321

Ashlind drives up to her aunt's warehouse and then gets out of her car. Ashlind slams her car door and walks into her aunt's warehouse. Ashlind walks into the house and sits down in front of her aunt's desk. "You seem angry," Kidman said as she looked out her office window. "Well look what you made me do, I had to run Thomas off the road and almost kill him for you!" Ashlind shouted in anger. Kidman chuckled as she turned and looked at her. "Oh please, don't you care for him," Kidman said as she continued to look at her niece. "No, I just don't like doing this anymore," Ashlind said as she stood up. Kidman walked over to Ashlind and grabbed her arm as tight as she could. "Ow! What the hell is wrong with you!" Ashlind said looking at her aunt. "You listen here girl, you will do what I say when I say it," Kidman said as she lets go of her arm. "I hate you," Ashlind speaks up. Kidman then slaps her across the face.

Ashlind falls to the ground while holding her right cheek. Kidman then grabs Ashlind by her hair and whispers into her. "Next time I won't be so easy on you," Kidman whispers before throwing her back down to the ground. Kidman then leaves her office, leaving Ashlind on the ground. Berry and Oliver both saw the whole thing from the side of the window. "Gee, poor kid," Berry said feeling bad for Ashlind. "What do we do now Berry?" Oliver asked. Berry turned and looked at the small kitten and thought for a moment. "Hmm..." Berry said before seeing Cole and Archie drive their cars into a nearby garage. "Follow me," Berry said as he started to climb down from the warehouse. Oliver followed close behind Berry as they made their way to the garage.

Thomas and Kodi both walked inside the house and found Jenny standing there. "Where did Oliver go with Berry?" Jenny asked. Thomas sighed as he looked at Jenny. "I don't know, But we will find them," Thomas said with a smile. Jenny nodded before going back into the living room. "How are we suppose to find them when we don't have the tracking stone?" Kodi asked as he looked up at Thomas. Thomas looked down at his friend. "I don't know," Thomas answered as he crossed his arms. "Thomas can I speak to you," Grant said from the back. Thomas sighed before going to the back. Kodi followed Thomas to the back to see what Grant had to say to his owner.

Thomas walked out into the backyard and saw his uncle Grant standing near the garage door. "Yes, uncle Grant?" Thomas asked as he walked up to his uncle. "I'm sorry for getting angry with you earlier, I just care about my family," Grant said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Thomas smiled at that. "I know, I'd do the same thing," Thomas said keeping his smile. Grant chuckled. "I have a feeling this isn't over yet, so I have something for you," Grant said as he opened the garage door, to Thomas's surprise there was a blue Nissan Skyline GTR R34 sitting in the garage. "What this beauty doing here?" Thomas asked as he looked at the car. Grant smiled as he placed his hand on Thomas's shoulder. "I used to collect cars when I was younger and I saved this one because it's my favorite," Grant said as he took his hand back from Thomas's shoulder.

"So, I know you going to need a new car to stop Kidman and save your dad," Grant said as he took out the keys. Thomas looked at his uncle. "You're not saying what I think you're saying?" Thomas asked. Grant smiled and a nod before handing Thomas the keys. Thomas took the keys and gets inside the car with Kodi. Thomas now turns on the car and hears it purr. "Awesome," Thomas said while the steering wheel. "There's over a $100,000 under her hood so she should be good to good," Grant said with a smile. Thomas revs up the car hearing it purr some more. "Now, go for a little ride," Grant said as he moved away from the car. Thomas drives out of the garage and onto the street. Thomas now speeds away down the street.

"This thing is way faster than the last car," Kodi spoke up sitting back in his seat. "Oh yeah!" Thomas said as he drifted around the corner. "Where do you think Berry and Olivier went?" Kodi asked as he looked at Thomas. While Thomas was speeding he thought for a moment. "I think I know where they went," Thomas said as he shifted gears now going faster. Thomas speeds down the road while swerving in and out traffic. "Be careful Thomas, I don't want you to lose control," Kodi spoke up as he held on for his life again in the car. Thomas only chuckled as he drove faster.

Berry and Oliver both snuck into the garage where Cole and Archie were working on their cars. "Okay kid, we're gonna have a little fun with this guys," Berry said with a smile. Oliver nodded and smiled at that. Berry then snuck over to Cole's RX-7 and hopped inside. While Cole was checking under the hood Berry pressed down on the horn and honked it. This scared Cole making him hit his head on his hood. "What the hell!" Cole screamed in pain. Archie looked over to Cole while wiping his hands from the car oil he was checking. "Dude, are you okay?" Archie asked as he walked over to him. Berry jumped out of the RX-7 before Cole or Archie could see him and ran over to him. "Now, it's your turn, my friend," Berry said with a smile. Oliver nodded before sneaking over to Archie's car.

Oliver jumped into Archie's Evo IIV and messed with some of the wires in the inside. Oliver then jumped out of the car and headed back over to Berry. "What did you do?" Berry asked looking to Oliver. "You'll see," Oliver said with a smile. Berry and Oliver watched as Archie walked over to his car and started his engine. The car's alarm and windshield wipers all went off at the same time. "Dude! Turn it off!" Cole shouted over the loud car alarm. Archie tried to turn off his car but couldn't. Berry and Oliver were both laughing on the sideline as Archie and Cole tried turning off the car. "I have one more trick up my sleeve," Berry said before running over to Cole's car. Just as Cole and Archie turned off Archie's car, Berry had pressed a button on a crane holding a car engine. The engine had fallen on top of Cole's car. "Oh shit!" Archie said as he looked at Cole's car.

Cole now his jaw opened walked over to his car. "Fuck! How does this happen!" Cole shouted in anger. Berry had snuck away from the car before being seen. "That was awesome!" Oliver exclaimed before giving Berry a high five. "I know right!" Berry said with a laugh. As Berry laughed he backed up and bumped a nitrous canister making it fall over. "Uh oh," Oliver said as the canister fell over and hits the ground. Cole and Archie both look over and see Berry and Oliver. "You!" Cole shouted in anger. "Run!" Berry shouted as Cole and Archie both ran at them.

Berry and Oliver ran outside of the garage. Berry taking the lead, stops on his tracks as a Blue Nissan Skyline stops just in time almost hitting him. "Berry!" Oliver said as he ran over to Berry. Berry now laying on his back in front of the Skyline, takes a deep breath before looking at Oliver. "That's the second time I almost died!" Berry shouts. Thomas and Kodi jump out of the car and take a look at Berry. "Berry! Oliver! Are you okay?" Thomas asked as he ran over to Berry and Oliver. "Yeah! Just fine!" Berry said as he sat up. "Good," Thomas said as he picked up Berry and placed him on his shoulder. "I think we're in trouble," Oliver said as he looked behind him seeing Cole and Archie still after them. "Hey!" Cole shouted as he ran up to Thomas. Kodi started to growl as Oliver hid behind him.

"What do you want Cole?" Thomas asked as he crossed his arms. "Your little rat trashed our cars!" Cole shouted in anger. "And that's my problem because?" Thomas said raising an eyebrow. Cole now getting into Thomas's face before pushing him. Thomas fell back onto his car hood. Berry jumped off of Thomas's shoulders. Thomas stood back up and punched Cole's in the face. This made Cole very angry which led to an all-out fight. Cole and Archie both through hands at Thomas while Kodi and Berry are getting in the middle of it. Oliver was a little scared at the fight but knew he would be helpful if he at least tried to help. Oliver jumped in on the fight, Oliver jumped on Archies head and started scratching him.

"Hey!" Ashlind shouted as she stepped outside. Everyone stopped fighting and looked at Ashlind. "Now, what's going on here?" Ashlind asked as she crossed her arms. "His Raccoon and cat messed with our cars!" Cole shouted as he pointed at Berry and Oliver. Ashland only chuckled as she looked to the ground. "What's so funny?" Archie asked now getting heated. "You both got beaten by a Raccoon and a cat," Ashlind said as she chuckled some more. Cole and Archie both looked at each other before looking back at Ashlind. "Go clean your faces up," Ashlind said as she walked closer to Thomas. "But they-" Cole started to stay but was cut off by Ashlind. "Go clean up! Or I'll finish what they started!" Ashlind ordered. Cole wiped away some blood from nose before taking a walk with Archie.

Ashlind then turned and looked at Thomas. "You sure know how to take a punch," Ashlind said with a smile. Thomas looked at Ashlind and noticed a bruise on the side of her face. "What happened to you?" Thomas asked looking at her bruise. "That's not important right now," Ashlind said as she looked at the Skyline. "Nice ride," Ashlind said with a smile as she looked at Thomas. "Yeah, no thanks to you and you're crew," Thomas said as he watched Ashlind place her hand on the skyline. "Yeah sorry about that, but we had our orders," Ashlind said now looking back at Thomas. "Come on, We have a new job to do," Ashlind said as she started to make her way over to the warehouse. "How can we trust you when you had orders to trash my old car?" Thomas asked as he crossed his arms. Ashlind sighed before looking at Thomas. "Because all of this is for a reason and it means your dads life," Ashlind explained.

Thomas sighed before looking at Kodi. "Stay here with Berry and Oliver, I'll be right back," Thomas said before following Ashlind into the warehouse. Kodi sighed as he did what he was told and stayed behind, watching Berry and Oliver.

Kodiwolf321 A/N: I know what your thinking. Kodi I thought this was cancelled and Purpose: Heading Home would be the third installment. I know I said those things and yes Purpose: Heading Home will continue so don't worry. But the real thing here is that I wanted this to be finsihed and be apart of where Purpose is going and so here is my gift to you. Welcome back to REPUTATION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 63 19
Three years have passed and a chance encounter brings Tom and Rosie together again. Can time make any difference or are they doomed to repeat past m...
219K 6K 42
"Sometimes the place you are used to is not the place you belong" [the vampire diaries season 3-4 & the originals season 1] [tvdu reborn] {Started: 2...
0 0 8
4/10 part two of the mini crossover and Josh and Sam have got missing but before they missing they managed to get a message to Sam and Dean but will...
977 129 18
Layla Collins and her fiancé Peter Graham are engaged and happy, mostly. Money for the wedding is the only thing holding back their happily ever aft...