Enemies | [ KRIIZY ] ✔️

Lashton_Lames tarafından

Completed// 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰. 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢, ... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update ✨🌙
Stepbrothers

Chapter 26

2.7K 122 188
Lashton_Lames tarafından

Again a big thank you to everyone who has made it this far in this book and hadn't given up on it. I hope you enjoy this last chapter and I'm honestly sad this is the end 🤧. Also side note, Sad music might cause an affect on you, so if you wanna listen to sad music as you read this then you are strong 😔✊

5 Recommended sad boi songs 😔:
• someone like you, V cover
• slow dancing in the dark by joji
• I won't mind, Zayn
• flares, the script
• you can be king again
• heartbeat by bts

You're in for a ride ✨🌙

-

"Smii7y that isn't funny." The older spoke dryly and tightened his grip on the male. "I'm not lying John."

"Then what the fuck do you call it?!" He shouted this time and climbed off the bed, glaring down at the male. Smii7y turned around and looked up with a frown. "Everything I told you is true despite how fucked up and crazy it sounds."

When Smii7y had first told him it was quiet. Sounds were only cicadas and cars passing the massive dorm, the silence drinking in all the noise as the two lies there motionless. John didn't know what to say or do upon hearing that so he took it as a joke with no humor. "Yeah it sounds very messed up, who the hell lies about a fucking dead person. Is this some kind of game to you because if it is you're sick."

"How the hell would I know about him, everything about him? From how he looked to his personality and what happened that day??" He argued and sat up to be seated in front of the boy who shot him glares. "The internet, Tyler or Mini probably told you and you decided to look him up."

"John that still doesn't explain how I knew everything that happened that day. How do you explain that?" The older shrugged and averted his eyes.

"Smii7y, when someone dies their dead. They don't come back to life to make sure their living lover finds love. That isn't real." John said and kneeled down to get a better look at him.

"Why don't you believe me.." the younger muttered and turned his gaze downward. "I've told you literally everything yet you sit here thinking I'm going mad. I know it sounds ridiculous but baby I'm telling the truth."

John didn't say anything more on the matter and just silently shook his head. "You're just like everyone else. You do things for attention, I've given it to you already yet you beg and beg for more. This relationship really isn't healthy, we should break up." At that Smii7y jumped up, eyes widening and mouth dropping as he shook his head slowly.

"N-No we can't- John I'm telling the truth and the fact that you'd think I would joke about something like that is sickening." The male turned around and packed up his things leaving Smii7y to sit there and hold back his tears. "I'm staying at Tyler's til' I calm down."

John was about to leave before he heard the male cry. "I'm not lying unlike you.." he hissed and glared at John with tears threatening to stream down his face. "Pardon?"

"You said you loved me. You're lying, if you loved me you'd stay here and sort this out with me, if I've gone mad or not you'd stay. You don't love me and you know it, you said that because we were having a moment." Smii7y ranted and John gritted his teeth and turned harshly.

"At least if I were lying it wouldn't be about a deceased person." He sneered.

"You're shunning me for something I can prove, let me." The older was pained on the inside and he didn't know what it was from. The fact that he thought the male was lying or that his baby was crying in front of him but he was too angry to comfort him.

"No, Smii7y this isn't some movie or, or book. This is real life, things like that don't happen no matter how many times you try to prove it it's just a waste of time." Smii7y seemed taken aback and he stood up. Coming face to face with John.

"All your time is supposed to be given to me if you loved me. We're dating for Christ's sake yet you're treating me as if I'm a hooker asking for your number. I was ready to give up everything for you! Something I couldn't even do for Fitz yet you're treating me like this!!" The older snorted.

"That's a horrible metaphor and we.. we aren't dating." Those three words made Smii7y shatter and still. "I'm leaving." He said.

With that John left. Smii7y curled up into himself and cried, cursing himself for telling him the truth.

That's why it's always better to lie.

-

"You can't keep coming to my house whenever you two argue and staying over everyday, it's been a month John. You haven't been to school nor outside. You just sit here sulking and drinking." Tyler scolded and threw a pillow at the depressed male who didn't even bat an eye.

"I do not." He argued and rolled over on the couch, turning his back to the other. "My house is a mess now and Coach is angry with me because he's looking for you but you told me not to tell him."

John only shrugged. "And you're stinking up my home, you know what get out."

The younger groaned but made no effort to move. "I can't go back there." He whispered but Tyler heard and sat at the end of the couch. "He lied to me about 'him'. Why would he do that?"

The older knew what went down already, John told him a few days ago. Down to Smii7y knowing his name and appearance to his likes and dislikes. This even had Tyler thinking when John told him how he looked and his name, the older remembered the day the male just vanished on the roof but came back moments later with Fitz. It gave him chills just thinking about it being true.

He's never seen Toby before, but the name was something he heard multiple times when he was with Smii7y but he didn't think it was John's deceased boyfriend, moreover of a friend with the same name. "How do you know he's lying?"

"Because no one just comes back like that no matter how many times you wished it was true. Why would he expose himself to Smii7y but not me? It just doesn't add up." John whined and slowly sat up, lying his head on Tyler lap. "I just don't understand why he would-"

"Did you ask him? Maybe Tob-"

"Please don't say his name." The younger said and cut him off making the other nod and continue.

"The male maybe didn't wanna show himself to you right now and wanted to wait. So instead he found Smii7y and befriended him, Smii7y got closer to you through the spirit and fell in love." Tyler countered and had John looking up at him with a cringe.

"Don't tell me you actually believe that?" He asked worriedly and groaned before sitting up to look at his best friend. Tyler cocked a brow and shrugged. "Oh god."

"I'm just saying because when you think about it his story does make sense. How'd he find out about him anyway, you never told Mini nor me." John just remembered he never told neither of the males but was thankful Tyler was taking it maturely. "Yeah but this isn't some fairy tale Tyler this is real."

"I never said it was John, but sometimes look at it through someone else's perspective. That's what Smii7y did for you, that's how he fell in love with you." John glared at nothing in particular but the thought that the male did it out of pity hurt him more than he could explain. "He did it all out of pity.. none of it was real."

Before Tyler could respond the doorbell chimes and they both turned towards the door. A knock was then heard followed by a voice. "Hello, Tyler?" The two recognized it as Mason and the older panicked. "My house looks like shit and you smell like it, out, out out!" He whisper shouted and attempted to pick up any bottles on the floor he could find. "Just a minute!!"

John watched in amusement as Tyler tripped over air and broke the bottles. "Fuck!" The glass shattered in front of him which he quickly got a broom and swept up.

"Is everything okay in there?!" Mason asked and Tyler glared at a retreating John.

"Yes everything is fine!!"

Once he cleaned the living room to his best ability he stood up and sprayed the living room area that smelled dead and lit candles. Finally he opened the door after he was happy with his outcome and John was upstairs. "Mason, hi."

"Hey, sorry for stopping by I-I just needed to talk to you." Tyler was leaned against the doorframe inspecting the males appearance, he seemed tired and shy. It made Tyler wonder what he came so far out to talk to him about.

"Of course come in." The male entered and took in his lovely home.

Mason's gaze was fixed in different places time to time and sat on a couch when he entered the living room. He noticed another pair of shoes that looked nothing like Tyler's size and seen they were a bit smaller. "Um is someone else over?" He asked when Tyler entered and furrowed a brow.

"Uh I don't think so, Why'd you ask?" He said shakily and scratches the nape of his neck. The younger looked at him in suspicion before ignoring the feeling in his stomach and nodding. Of course there is someone else here, I don't know why he's hiding it, he thought. "What'd you wanna talk about?" The older asked in an attempt to break the tension.

Tyler took a seat beside Mason, a cushion away. "Oh, it's just Smii7y seems to be more depressed now. He's not his bubbly and happy self like he used to be ever since that night with him and John. It's been a month and he won't talk to me or Fitz, me being the goofy and dumbass friend, I'm supposed to be the one to cheer them up but nothing I do seems to help." The older nodded and noticed that John was listening when he seen the male peak in from behind the stairs from the corner of his eye.

"Well What do you think it is?" Tyler asked and scooted closer when the younger held his head down as he spoke. "Maybe because of John, he seems to always find ways to upset him. I don't think their relationship is healthy but it's not mine and he seems happy when he's around him. He fell hard for him yet the other is too blind to see his efforts." John held his head down as he listened and Tyler noticed.

"Maybe Smii7y is hiding something." Mason perked up and eyes widened. "Yeah maybe .." Mason responded and finally looked up to be met with Tyler already staring back at him. He went dumbfounded at their closeness but Tyler showed no signs of pulling back.

"T-Tyler, buddy.. you're kinda close.." Mason cursed himself for stuttering.

The other chuckled. "That's the point.." he went to kiss him but Mason was quick enough and pushed his face away harshly and shrieked. Tyler flew back and fell on the floor with a thud while John tried not to laugh. "Okay, ow."

"Sorry sorry sorry, I-I'm not gay and I-I don't see you i-in that way." Mason said hurriedly. Tyler looked at him in confusion and was about to speak before Mason stops him from saying anything further.

"I know I look irresistible but that doesn't mean I'm gay. When we talked back then I thought you meant we could just be friends again. I'm not gay." John couldn't hold it in and bursted our laughing from where he hid behind the staircase.

Tyler sighed and Mason looked at the male dumbfounded. "Why is he here?" He hissed and the male got off the floor, dusting himself off. "That's the person you assumed was here." Tyler said before relaxing himself into the couch.

Mason gasped, eyes going wide as he covered his mouth with his hand. "You two are dating? That's why he left Smii7y?" Tyler facepalmed and John grimaced and shook his head fiercely.

John choked. "Ew never, where'd that assumption even come from?" He asked.

"He's here because he's trying to avoid Smii7y." Mason nodded and stood up calmly walking over to the older.

He smiled before bringing him into a choke hold. "You dumbass do you know how hurt he's been over your stupid actions, I should kill you here and now." He tightened his grip but was pulled back by Tyler. "No let me at him."

Tyler wrapped his arms around the males waist as he thrashes around in attempts to be freed. "Calm down!" He shouted while John tried to catch his breath.

"When I do he better tell me what the fuck happened." Mason threatened with a glare and the older nodded before releasing him.

John sat as far away as possible from the angry younger. Tyler was hugging Mason from behind on the couch to make sure he didn't attack him. John explained everything that happened and when it got to Smii7y telling him about Toby the younger froze. "That's it."

Mason nodded and was surprised Smii7y had told him. "Oh."

"Crazy isn't it?" Tyler tested because he knew Mason probably knew about Toby being a spirit or something inhuman. He just wasn't telling. "I mean not really.." the brown haired replied and smiled nervously.

"What? You're not serious are you?" John asked with a raised brow. Mason shrugged and looked at Tyler who did the same, he was questioning if Tyler knew as well but the male didn't say anything.

"It just makes sense to me, ya know. The internet can't tell you everything and I'm sure Tyler nor Mini told him. Who else could tell him?"

"But still..." John trailed off and Mason shook his head.

Mason shook his head. "Stop making excuses because something might seem incapable of being true or even ridiculous. Yes, this does seem as if it's crazy but who would've expected you two to date. You were enemies." Mason said sternly with a sigh and Tyler nodded.

"Hell, who would've thought you could've went gay for him too. You hated each other because of a chick that cheated on you, he even helped you get rid of her. You fought together, he even made you forget about Tob-"

"Don't say his nam-"

"I'm saying it because you need to know this is real. This isn't something you can simply erase, the past is the past for a reason. You have to learn from it, accept it and carry it with you John, no matter how bad it is." Tyler said causing John to hold his head down as the two spoke.

"I just can't—" the blond haired shook his head.

"Quit saying you can't. If you loved him you would stay with hi—"

"BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I REALLY LOVE HIM OR IF I JUST SAID IT!" John shouted in frustration cutting off Mason and making the room go quiet. Mason slowly started to become angry again and was about to pounce the male causing Tyler to sigh. "I just don't know if what I feel is true. Do I even really know what it is or am I just going off of what I see or what someone wants me to feel?"

"I feel obligated to tell Smii7y that I love him without the feeling of not knowing if it's true or not, without lying. I just wanna see him happy." John admitted as the other two listened.

"If you wanna see him happy then don't make him feel like shit." Mason said still glaring.

"But he made me feel the same way." John scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"So immature, he's done everything in his power to make you happy. Even when the tables would turn on him, because he loved you. John even when you didn't love him, he loved you. Even when you were being a selfish cunt, he loved you. But you can't even do the same for him. Wow." Mason laughed. John felt like crying and drinking again but he knew it wouldn't help. He felt so weak and disgusted with himself but he felt it was right to break it off with Smii7y.

"I'm sorry..." John apologizes and Mason stands up and walked towards the older. Tyler immediately got up.

"I'm not gonna touch him." The older hesitates before sitting back down .

He was about to leave but turned to John before speaking. "Tell that to him and stop acting like a fucking coward. Listen to what he has to say and if he can show proof let him, don't lean on others for help." Mason spat and exited the home.

Tyler sighed. "I'm gonna go after him, he seems angry and I don't want him to kill anyone." John nodded with his head down.

Tyler smiled small and patted his best friends shoulder. "You should listen." With another pat he left as well and looked for the angry male. John began crying and curled up into himself on the couch as he thought about Smii7y. He thought about the males features and personality along with his many different face expressions. His mind was clouded with the male and heart ached when he thought of him.

John sat up and ran a hand through his messy hair. "I'm gonna look for him." He got up and threw on a random pair of shoes. The male made his way outside and was blinded by the sunlight, he hasn't been outside in a while and missed the air. He ran to the dorm in hopes of the male being there. As he thought, he was also out of shape. John pulled out his phone to call him but was sent straight to voice mail.

"Fuck." He groaned and kept running.

When he made it to the dorm he was met with an empty room that was messy. Smii7y's clothes were scattered everywhere along with his school work, John's side of the room was still clean though. He imagined Smii7y must've kept it clean for him despite him leaving. John wanted to cry again so he left the room as soon as possible. "Where the hell could he be?"

He then marched to Fitz's room and knocked. He waited impatiently until the door swung open showing a naked Scotty with a towel around his waist. "Ah~ hot and masculine twink, just what I ordered." John looked at him in confusion before completely ignoring what he said.

"Is Fitz here?" Scotty scoffed and leaned against the door frame. "Whenever hot people come here it's always for him but no he isn't, maybe he's at the school." John nodded and took off before the other could say anything further.

It was a Thursday and John could only think he was at school early to study or something. With that in mind he ran to the school, knitting between the other students to get through the crowd before entering the building.

John looked everywhere, in the bathrooms, classrooms, offices, he even went in the library. Nothing. After searching for what seemed like hours he gave up and sat on a bench outside and looked up at the light blue dusted sky. He was about ready to give up looking for the male but shook away the thoughts and stood up.

John walked away from the building thinking maybe he left the school. He looked back one more time when he got to the gates, he looked everywhere before his eyes landed on the roof. There was a figure or maybe two, he couldn't tell so he squinted his eyes. John couldn't tell if it was Smii7y or not but he took the chance and ran back to the school. His white shirt now being see through due to the amount of sweat he was able to muster.

Hair ruffled and messy. He looked a mess but could care less at the moment as he searched for the male. John ran up the stairs of the large building, his legs were aching and hurting but it felt good to his mental and emotional pain as he kept running. He found himself in front of the big red door that had a broken exit sign at the top. Without thinking he pushed the doors open and as expected there sat Smii7y.

The male looked as if he had been crying and he seen Fitz beside him and a head in the males lap. They turned around at the loud sound of the door opened and eyes widening when they seen John. Toby discreetly going invisible to his eyes while Fitz and Smii7y were the only ones still able to see him. John came closer and closer and the tears in Smii7y's eyes so badly wanted to be spilled again. "W-What are you doing here?" Smii7y asked as he stood up.

"I-I came here to apologize." John said and took a step forward making Smii7y step back.

"You seem to apologize a lot.." he countered and the older held his head down and came to a halt.

"I know."

"You're right, our relationship is unhealthy. We should just let each other go, forget what we were and act like.. we never knew each other." Smii7y said and turned back.

John sighed. "No don't say that.."

"It's true. We should let this go like you said. That's what you said John, I'm agreeing with you." The younger said making the older freeze and sigh shakily.

"I didn't mean that.. I just said it because you hit me with something hard. It felt like you were bringing back unwanted memories I was unable to accept." John admitted. "How would you react if someone brought up such a sensitive topic and said the most ridiculous thing in the world about it?"

Smii7y held his head in his hand and John took a step forward. "I'm ready to accept it Smii7y, I don't know if what you said is true but I'll help you through whatever it is you might've seen or thought you heard."

"That's the thing John, you say that but you don't love me. This is all some kind of game to you and I'm your pawn that you're moving around to your benefit. No matter if it hurts me or not. I'm tired of it John." A tear slipped down Smii7y's chubby cheek and he was shaking as if he was scared.

(If you wanna be extra and play the song I recommended then bless your soul )

John wanted to punch himself for the pain he had caused to the one he wanted to protect and make happy. He felt so stupid. "Show me."

Smii7y's head snapped up and he took in everything he missed. He wanted to hug the male to death and forgive him but that'd only resort in him getting hurt again which was something he didn't want. "What?"

"Show me. I know I seen someone lying in Fitz's l-lap. Now they're gone. Show me." John looked over at Fitz who was looking down at his lap along with Smii7y. "Are you sure?"

The younger took a deep breath. "If you're crazy I'm crazy too, I'll see whatever you want me to see." Smii7y cleared his throat and Fitz mumbled something John couldn't quite catch.

"H-He doesn't want to." Fitz mumbled and looked at Smii7y.

"W-Why not?" The younger asked and Fitz shrugged. Toby only turned his head around in Fitz's lap and stared opposite of his stomach. His gaze fixed on the fence of the roof. John took a deep breath wondering if he was really about to talk to something that's probably not there. For Smii7y, he thought and looked over at Fitz's lap.

"Toby.. if you're really here I'd like to see you." Toby didn't move but instead closed his eyes as he tried to ignore the male.

"Okay, well I'm sorry for that day. When I ran, I ran when you told me to. I should've stayed and none of this would've happened, you would've still been by my side and making me happy like you always used to when we were little. You'd be teaching me how to play basketball or the piano and we probably would've moved to Japan together like you always wanted, yeah I still remember." John chuckled.

"Could've g-grown happily together and adopted two dogs you would've eventually sold for making too much noise." A tear cascaded down his cheek as he spoke and chuckled lightly. "But I messed it all up when I ran. I should've stayed and helped you but I was scared and pathetic, I blame myself daily for being the reason an angel was wiped from this earth, it was because of me and I hate myself for it.

"I went into drinking and sex to forget about you until I drowned in that state and you were nothing more than a blur." He sighed.

Smii7y looks over at Toby and sees the boy has now opened his eyes. "I even moved to get away from the memory. Then.. then this girl comes and helps me, she teaches me things, more than what I didn't already know and befriends me."

"I grown to like her and we dated, one night I was at a party and met this boy I didn't know would change my life forever. We bickered and bickered over the littlest things then out of nowhere he becomes nice to me." John looked over at Smii7y now as if he was talking to him.

Toby had become visible to the male now but John didn't even notice. Smii7y made eye contact with John who did the same back with a sad smile. "With a hug it felt as if he felt what I felt, like he was looking through me and trying to understand me. His kindness felt real, he tried his best to do everything for me, to make me happy yet I was blind to it. Too stuck up in my own self pity and ego to understand that."

"Not even my mom was able to make me feel like that. Without knowing why.. he fell for me.. after nights of cuddling and talking I grew to like him as well. I was too afraid of love, when you left me love was a myth." He turned his gaze back to Fitz's lap and was now able to see the male.

His eyes widened and he opened and closed them several times to see if what he was seeing was real. Another tear streamed down his face before more trailed after. "But.. he slowly taught me even when we argued and wouldn't talk for weeks he hadn't given up on me yet I couldn't even tell him three words. Now I understand." He smiled warmly at Smii7y and Smii7y couldn't help the tears flowing down his cheeks rapidly and the warm feeling in his heart.

"I love him." Toby started glowing as he sat up and stood up. He walked towards John and smiled at the male, John couldn't believe what he was seeing was real. He gaped at the glowing spirit who hugged him and attempted to wipe the tears that spilled from his eyes but to no prevail they only kept spilling.

"It's not your fault John. It was never your fault, okay." The older nodded and smiled before pulling Toby into another hug and mumbling sorry's over and over again. Toby pulled back and cupped older's cheek in his hand. "It was never you're fault, I've seen you blame yourself over and over again for it. It pains me for you to think like that when I did it all for you, for you to live John. I would honestly do it all over again if you could live. So don't think like that, okay?"

John melted into the touch, holding the hand that held his cheek. "Don't say that because next time I wouldn't had run. I would've stayed and if it meant dying together then so be it." He pulled the spirit into another hug causing Toby to smile wide at the gesture and hug him back.

"I've missed you." The spirit mumbled.

"I missed you too."

Despite John's protests Toby pulled away and smiled one last time and turned to a crying Fitz staring at him with wide eyes. He opened his arms wide and Fitz paused hesitantly for a minute before standing up and engulfing the spirit into a hug, a wide smile on his face and a closed smile on Toby's.

"I love you." The spirit said and before Fitz could say it back he...

Vanished.

Fitz fell to his knees due to no support anymore and cried hard. His forehead on the ground as his cries grew louder and louder until they became choked sobs, his heart aching for the male. Many small glistening sparkles were evaporating into the air around them and it was over, he was gone. John hugged a stunned Smii7y who cried silently at both Toby being gone and his best friend breaking down. Smii7y soon broke down too as the trio cried over their friend who was now gone.

-

It's been a year and John has joined basketball instead of football. Told his coach that the sport wasn't for him anymore and he wanted a career in basketball. His coach was reluctant at first but soon accepted it. Smii7y and John were dating and were the happiest couple. Tyler and Mini had gotten together, Mini had liked him for the longest but didn't wanna say anything, knowing he liked Mason and Mason he had found him a girlfriend.

One day Smii7y went to his best friends house to visit and was met with a sight he could never forget.

"Fitz." Smii7y walked in, noticing the mess everywhere and called out to his best friend. They hadn't seen each other in a week due to finals and Smii7y noticed the male was always sad and would put on fake smiles, when he asked if everything was okay Fitz would reply with a small yeah.

"Fitz!!" He called again and seen a note on the bed. "This idiot where could he had go-" He read the small piece of paper and his heart dropped, he carried the note with him and walked slowly to the bathroom with his eyes wide.

He seen the door open already and screamed when he opened it more, taking a quiet step. Fitz lied lifeless on the ground, pills scattered everywhere and his eyes closed with foam dripping down the side of his mouth.

"No no no no." He said over and over, again and again and picked his friend up into his arms rushing out the bathroom. "Help!!" He shouted and tripped into the hallway, his best friend dropping in front of him.

John heard his boyfriend cries of help and walked out into the hall. He froze when he seen the sight and ran to his side, shaking when he seen the boy not moving. He quickly pulled out his phone and called 911 as he stared at the body, he was frozen and couldn't breathe along with a crying and screaming Smii7y.

"This can't be happening. You can't leave me idiot. Our plans, we haven't even went to Paris yet so we could make that lame joke about the leaning tower of penis and you'd get in a position where it was in your mouth, remember? Or when.." Smii7y kept finding words to say in order to awaken his friend but in the end, he wouldn't. "Wake up please."

Fitz didn't move but lied their lifeless. His best friend committed suicide and left Smii7y to mourn and break down. He left him scarred. The ambulance carried his lifeless body away and tried to help him as much as they could. Smii7y was blank, his mind and body. He just lost his brother and felt as if a part of him slowly slipped away. Because it had. John only could hold him.

He couldn't even follow the ambulance, he sat outside in the dark with nothing but the stars and John keeping him company. He looked up and felt John wrap his arms around him in a back hug. The stars began to move. "He's-He's gone John..."

"This must be a dream or a joke, John. He can't be. He was just here, he was just looking at me, smiling. He was just telling me he loved me, he was just cuddling and hugging me John. We were just arguing, we we were just joking together. He was just here, but now he's gone. Why would he.." John looked up to stop himself from crying. He had to be strong for Smii7y, just as he had been strong for him.

That's when John had noticed something in the sky. "Look." He pointed but Smii7y didn't move, too much in shock to move or here anything at the moment. His mind and heart was dead, nothing could heal that.

John sighed and tilted his lovers head up and pointed to two particular stars that moved closer and closer. The older looked up and seen it as well and his eyes widened. They stopped once their points were touching and Smii7y seen Fitz and Toby looking down at them.

"What the fu-" A smile appeared on both of their faces and the older finally let a tear slip along with Smii7y who was staring at the two as well.

Fitz and Toby laughed and smiled together making Smii7y's heart flutter at the serene sight before the two disappeared.

I'm sorry Smii7y but I fell in love. I fell in love at the wrong time, the wrong way, but I can't say I did it with the wrong person. This was anticipated weeks before Toby left and at the time I wasn't willing to do it, I was scared. Toby even got mad at me for telling him the idea, he slapped me and shouted for me not to "end such a beautiful life, live." But how could I live in a world he wasn't in when he was the one who taught me so much in so little time.

It hurts to know I'll never find someone like him, I'm in love. So stupidly in love Smii7y, so much it hurts. I'm so sorry. I love you brother so much. We have a bond that can never be broken even when I'm gone I know you'll be happy because you have John. We'll both be happy and we will both mourn but we're strong, we've made it through everything together and I would honestly do it all over again brother.

I love you Smii7y , more than you'll ever know. Thank you for raising me when I was the odd one out. Thank you for caring for me when not even my own mother could. Thank you for saving me from myself long ago and thank you for loving me as well. I know I'll regret this and this might not even work but let's live in the moment for a while. :) << ew lmao
-love, Cameron

Smii7y thought back to the note and tears slipped down his face unconsciously. As he clenched the note tightly in his hands, his focus solely on the stars.

"He's happy now, right John, you seen it too." Smii7y said still looking at the stars.

"Yeah Smii7y .." He kissed the back of his boyfriends hand and pulled him closer to him.

"He's happy."

THE END

-

I cried in the making of this no lie, thanks to everyone who read and stayed with me through all of this it. I'm legitimately crying I'm gonna miss this book T.T. This was a fun ride and I attempted to make it a semi sad ending, so don't kill me please 😭

Love you all and thank you again there's another book I'm making so I hope you guys stick with me through that one as well 🌙✨

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

38.1K 1K 23
the way he did me.. lame as fuck!
103K 1.5K 30
"I will never love you" I hiss digging my nails into his bulging bicep. "Trust me sweetheart I'll kill myself before I ever fall for a bitch like yo...
80K 1.4K 24
"did you ever really love me?" he asked, i could hear the fear and sadness in his voice. "yes." i responded. i could see a small flicker of light in...
185K 4.3K 42
"i love you." (READ 12:12 AM) -COMPLETED [SOCIAL MEDIA] |kryozgaming|