Bound To You [Neko Todoroki x...

By Nairtoch

The contract. It's the ultimate bonding ritual between humans and nekos, but it has its consequences. Once t... More

Chapter 2 - Wild Hunt
Chapter 3 - Bloodrush
Chapter 4 - The First Trial
Chapter 5 - The Black Cat
Chapter 6 - Endeavor's Contract
Chapter 7 - The Arena
Chapter 8 - Euthanasia
Chapter 9 - I'm Here
Chapter 10 - The Fear Within
Chapter 11 - The Point Of No Return
Chapter 12 - A Different Kind Of Mark
Chapter 13 - The Prelude
Chapter 14 - The Final Battle
Chapter 15 - Execution
Chapter 16 - The Limit
Chapter 17 - Intrusion
Chapter 18 - The Meeting
Chapter 19 - Nightmares
Chapter 20 - Final Effort

Chapter 1 - A Faithful Encounter

7.8K 199 261
By Nairtoch

Midoriya's POV:

"See you tomorrow Midoriya!" Kirishima said and happily waved goodbye to me from behind the counter as I walked towards the old-fashioned door to this little café we're working at. "Take care, okay?" He said with a smile as I turned my head and smiled back at him, raising my hand to wave at him.

"Yeah, I will, you too when your shift ends!" I said, smiling brightly at him as I opened the door and took my leave, my day at work finally over. I work at this old café on the edge of town, our location causes us not to have many customers, and the only customers that ever visit are old people and people who live nearby.

No complaints though, I like that we're never really busy and I enjoy chatting with the old people as they drink their coffee or eat their cake. Hagakure and Ashido work at the café as well, but they had the morning shift today so they left an hour after my shift started. I had a night shift tonight so naturally, it's dark outside by now and rather cold too.

Of course, I didn't bring a coat or anything today of all days... I thought and sighed out loud, the weather has been so nice the last couple of days so today I decided not to bring it, but then, of course, it gets cold again, just because I didn't bring that stupid coat. I quickly stuffed my hands in the pockets in my pants to try and keep them warm as I picked up the pace a bit.

"I just wanna snuggle in the warmth of my comfy bed with all my pillows surrounding me..." I mumbled to myself but knew there were at least ten more minutes of walking, even at a fast pace, before I got home. All the shops around here had already closed, as usual, as not many people in this neighborhood were out at this hour.

A loud crash was then heard from a side alley, startling me as I jumped slightly up in the air. I stopped walking and looked into the dark alleyway, a tint of fear lurking within me. What was that..? I thought and instinctively took a step back, maybe it's a thug or something like that... I should probably just get going... On that thought, I turned and began walking again.

"... Meow..." I had only taken two steps when a silent, fragile sound echoed from the alley, earning my attention once again as I looked over my shoulder to the alley again. Before I knew it, my body had moved towards the sound without me noticing. I hesitantly walked into the alleyway, keeping my guard up, ready to run at any suspicious movement or sound.

"H-Hello..? Is someone here..?" I asked, my voice shaking a bit from nervousness as the light from the streets became a little more distant, my eyes now having to adjust to the darkness. I couldn't really see anything or anyone here, so I heaved a relieved sigh as my right hand landed on my chest and my breathing calmed down. Must've been my imagination...

I looked down at the ground as I just took a couple of deep breaths, turning around to head back to the streets when I saw small drops of blood on the concrete below me. I hadn't noticed them before cause I was too focused on being ready to run to properly observe my surroundings. Someone has been hurt... I thought, my feet immediately stopped walking as kneeled down and ran a finger through the blood.

It hasn't stiffened or gotten darker, meaning it was dropped here recently... I thought as I then heard silent, careful movement from further into the alley. I slowly stood up and looked towards the place the sound had come from. It was faint, but it was without a doubt there.

"I'm here to help..." I said, trying to sound as calm as possible, though I still had my guard up. No one said anything, forcing me to go a little closer towards the place the sound had come from. Two empty cardboard boxes were abandoned on the ground against the wall on my right, and that's where the sound had come from. I carefully kneeled down on one knee and pushed one of the boxes aside to reveal a small, soaked ball of fur.

"A... Cat..?" I mumbled to myself and slowly reached my hand down towards it. It was looking towards the wall, I don't even think it has realized that I'm here. It was obvious that the blood I had found before had belonged to this cat as it was scratched all over, as if it had been fighting for its life.

I gently placed my hand on its back, its cold, wet fur uncomfortable to the touch, but before I knew it the cat raised its head and in one quick movement turned as it bit into my hand and remained there, glaring right up at me. I yelped from pain and yanked my hand away quickly, forcing the cat to release its hold on me.

"Ow!" I said as blood quickly trickled out from the small wound and ran down over my palm. The cat kept a hateful glare on me, but it was obvious to me how much energy it was using on just holding that glare. That's when I noticed the color of its fur was two different colors, almost perfectly divided in the middle, the weather had probably messed it up.

"I want to help you... I'm not going to hurt you, okay? Your wounds need treatment and you can't stay out in the cold like this... Not in your state..." I said and hesitantly held my hand forward again, allowing the cat to breathe in my scent from my injured hand. It did hesitantly as it kept looking into my eyes and I just remained completely still. I know as a scientific fact that cats like to smell your hands before anything else as it allows them to read you.

The cat then stopped glaring at me as it looked at my hand and carefully licked a bit of the blood away as if trying to apologize from biting me before. I just smiled a bit at the cat as I moved my left hand towards it and gently petted its head.

"May I pick you up and carry you to my apartment?" I asked and looked at the cat. I then realized, I'm talking to a cat... Did I really just expect an answer?! It's a cat! I thought and mentally facepalmed, this is a new level of stupid Izuku... I thought to myself as I looked at the cat again and shrugged half-heartedly.

I slowly reached forward and as careful as possible picked it up, making sure not to touch any of its wounds. Surprisingly, the cat didn't even try to struggle against me now as many cats usually do as being carried around isn't what they fancy. This is also when I realized just how cold this cat was, it must've been out here for so many hours. Its body was wet, cold and shaking a bit.

"You're so cold..." I muttered as I looked down at myself, realizing that I was freezing too and was probably going to catch a cold from this tomorrow. "I'm going to hold you closer to share as much of my warmth as I can, I'll be careful." I said and held the cat as close to me as I could, watching as it widened its eyes a bit in surprise.

I then walked as fast as I could to my apartment, making sure not to accidentally touch any of its wounds and making sure to hold it close to my chest. When we finally arrived at my apartment I quickly kicked off my shoes and went straight to the bathroom. I quickly grabbed a towel and carefully wrapped it around the cat as I placed it on the heated floor.

"I'm going to have to wash you, please don't hate me..." I muttered and laughed, knowing how much cats hate baths. I could literally feel it glaring at my back as I just walked to the tub, pretending not to notice. I turned on the hot water and began pouring it in the tub just a couple of centimeters up so the cat could lay down in it without drowning if necessary.

I then turned and looked down at the white and red furball of a cat, the fur is so untidy and messy. I'm sure its normally a rather elegant cat, but the world doesn't seem to have treated him fairly. It was glaring at me as if it had understood what the word 'wash' means.

"W-What..?" I laughed a bit and gently picked up the cat again, I had come to the conclusion that it wasn't able to move very well right now, so now was probably my best chance to get this bath over with. I then carefully lowered it down into the water as its ears quickly fell back on its head, telling me that it wasn't happy with me right now.

"Shhh..." I whispered and just smiled reassuringly at the cat as I had now lowered it completely and gently rubbed its fur and poured a bit of water over its paws. "It's gonna be fine, the water isn't going to hurt you and I'll do it as quick as I can, but you need the warmth from this water to warm up your body again..." I said and looked into its dual colored eyes, I hadn't noticed the colors of its eyes when we were outside, it had been too dark, but the cat had Heterochromia, meaning it has two different colored eyes. The left eyes were bright turquoise and the right eyes was a steel-like grey.

"Beautiful..." I mumbled to myself as I kept washing the dirty fur. The cat stopped glaring at my words but just looked at me with a combination of surprise and monotone expression. I got the bath done quicker thanks to his sudden calmness. Yes, I discovered his gender while washing him and he didn't seem to be too comfortable about me washing him... There... And honestly neither was I.

I picked him up and placed him on a clean white towel on the floor as I sat down in front of him and gently began drying him. He has completely stopped glaring at me by now and he seems to be calmer, his body temperature has also increased enough for him to be out of danger. As I continued to dry him throughout I noticed how exhausted he looked and it only got worse and worse for every minute that passed.

Before long I felt him leaning his weight more and more on my left hand as his eyes had closed. Is he asleep..? I thought and gently ran my towel covered thumb over the right side of his face, not earning any reaction. I finished drying him as I got a new fresh towel and gently wrapped him in it and carried him to the living room where I placed him on a pillow on my couch, still wrapped in the towel for warmth.

I carefully sat down on the couch next to him, being careful not to wake him up by moving too fast or making any loud sounds. I don't think he has been able to rest much for a while, so I don't want to interrupt him now that he finally has the chance. His fur was still messed up, but it was obviously meant to color him half white on his right side and half red on his left.

I slowly moved my hand closer to him as I gently began stroking his soft fur. Luckily it didn't wake him up as he just turned his head a bit, but his eyes remaining closed. Before I knew it I had perfectly sorted out the white and red fur so it laid perfectly in line with each other. He really is beautiful... I thought and observed a bit before moving my hand away and standing up. I silently sneaked into the kitchen and looked around.

"He must be hungry..." I said quietly as I continued to look around in the kitchen for something that I could feed him without bringing him in danger cause it's human food. I don't have any cat food cause I'm not allowed to have pets in this apartment, so I don't have anything that would be okay to feed him.

Would it be okay if I left to buy cat food? I thought and peaked into the living room where the cat was still laying in the same spot as before. Don't be stupid, none of the stores are open at this hour so there's nowhere for me to go... I sighed as I opened the fridge and took out some milk. I know milk isn't too good for grown-up cats, but it's better than anything else I can find in here.

I then got a small bowl as I poured some cold milk in it and walked back into the living room, placing the bowl on the table as I sat down on the couch again. I turned on the tv on the lowest volume and looked through the different channels before settling on Masterchef. Beside me, the cat had moved a bit in my direction in his sleep. I just smiled softly and picked him up, carefully letting him sleep on my lap as I gently stroked his head.

I couldn't help but notice the small wound on my hand from earlier in the alley when he bit me. His fangs are quite sharp and had pierced right through my skin. He has seemed more friendly after the bath was over and his body gained some warmth again, at least he wasn't constantly glaring at me neither did he try to bite me again. The wound didn't hurt that bad, it mostly just stung a bit in the beginning but the bleeding had quickly stopped and my mind had quickly been taken off of it.

~ Time skip - 6 hours ~

I slowly opened my eyes to the sun shining in through my window, landing right on my face and telling me that it's morning. I tiredly moved my right hand up and rubbed my eyes as a small yawn escaped me.

"Already morning..?" I mumbled and looked at the clock on the wall, 7:30 AM. I guess it did get pretty late last night thanks to the cat so it's really no wonder that the sun is up now. I looked down at my lap and to my surprise, I saw that the cat was still sleeping soundly in the same spot.

The towel around him had come a bit undone and had almost fallen off him, so I carefully picked up the towel and rewrapped him in it. I then saw the bowl with milk on the table, realizing that it was kinda stupid of me to bring it out for him when I knew he was asleep, the milk would just get lukewarm and I can't imagine that tasting any good.

I carefully placed the cat back on the pillow he had been on before I brought him onto my lap. I then grabbed the bowl and walked to the kitchen, getting rid of the old milk and pouring some new milk in the bowl, fresh from the fridge. When I entered the living room again and was slowly walking towards the couch again, being careful not to spill any milk, I noticed this weird feeling of being watched.

I soon realized where the feeling was coming from as my gaze met the one of the cat. He's awake... I thought as I stopped in my tracks and just looked at him for a moment, he already seems a lot better by just looking into his eyes. Before they were clouded, exhausted and scared but now they seemed to be at ease as he calmly observed me.

"... I brought you some cold milk..." I said and walked up the small table again and placed the bowl in front of him. He looked at the milk for a second, as if deciding on whether or not to take it. "Figured you must be thirsty, well, hungry too but I didn't want to leave you here alone when your health still wasn't too good, so I decided to wait until you woke up..." I said and once again realized I was talking to him as if I expected him to understand me.

However, he slowly got up and stretched a bit before climbing onto the table and sitting down in front of the small bowl, looking at it with thirsty eyes. I just quickly shut my mouth and took a small step back to give him some space. He bends down and calmly sniffed the milk before he closed his eyes and began to slurp it in him.

"I hope it'll make do until I've been at the store to buy you some proper food, the nearest one opens in about thirty minutes..." I mumbled, the last part mostly to myself as he just kept drinking the milk with sparing me a single glance.

"Oh, by the way!" I said energetically, causing his fur to stand up and his tail to puff out a bit from surprise. "Ah- Sorry about that..." I apologized with a small laugh as I then smiled kindly at him, "I'm Midoriya and this is my apartment, you're welcome to stay here until your wounds have recovered and your health goes back to normal!" I said as he just looked at me for a while, I don't know why, but talking to this cat just feels natural for some reason.

He then turned his head back to the bowl and began licking some more milk in him. I just continued to smile at him and watch him for a moment before I got my shoes on and found my coat.

"I'll start walking to the store now so I'll get there by opening time, I'll hurry back!" I said as I put my coat on and grabbed my keys and some money, locking the door after me and walking to the store.

Todoroki's POV:

"I'm Midoriya and this is my apartment, you're welcome to stay here until your wounds have recovered and your health goes back to normal!" The human, apparently named Midoriya, said as I just looked at him. I'm not too sure about what's actually going on here, but I remember someone coming for me yesterday in that alley.

I had bitten the person, but it hadn't done a single thing to help me. I remember what my owner did to me and how I got the wounds Midoriya had mentioned, but how I escaped is all blank. The person in the alley must've been Midoriya... I thought as I remember his approach to me and how he had done everything right, allowing me to smell his hand first, only using calm movements and so on.

I calmly turned my head back to the bowl of cold milk he had offered me as I continued to drink. I could feel his gaze on me but I just decided to shrug it off and ignore it for now. What else... I thought as I tried to remember what happened then. I remember something about water, or rather, a bath and how much I hated it, but then I was enveloped in some kind of warm, fluffy cloth and before I knew it I had lost consciousness. The next thing I woke up here, dry and warm and in shelter for the bad weather outside.

"I'll start walking to the store now so I'll get there by opening time, I'll hurry back!" Midoriya said as he put his shoes and a coat on and grabbed a pair of keys and some money, locking the door after him as the apartment instantly became quiet. I'm alone... I thought and looked around in what I assumed to be his living room.

What now? I thought as I carefully jumped down on the floor, sniffing the air a bit as my eyes landed on a half-closed door. There's a nice smell coming from that room, wonder what it is... I thought and began walking towards the room. Midoriya has taken really good care of me ever since he found me, so I'm able to walk around just fine.

But why did he save me? What is he hoping to gain? I thought and peaked into the dark room before entering it. There was a large double bed in here and a closet in the corner of the room, but besides that, there wasn't really anything that caught my eye.

I walked up to the bed and looked under it, finding nothing of interest as I then jumped up on the bed. The first thing that caught my eyes was a white t-shirt with Japanese writing on it that said 't-shirt'. ... How creative... I thought sarcastically and was about to jump down from the bed to exit his bedroom when I noticed the smell from earlier.

I looked at the t-shirt suspiciously, don't tell me... I thought and kept trying to deny it in my head but my paws had already led me to the t-shirt and there was no question about it. The smell that drew me here was... Midoriya's scent... Why do I find his scent THIS appealing!? I thought and took an angry step back, shaking my head 'no'.

I don't even know him, he's as good as a stranger to me and brought me with him home without my consent. He kidnapped me! He kidnapped me from that alley! I thought and glared at the shirt as I placed a claw on it. I'll leave as soon as I can so I can get him out of my head... I thought as I pulled my claws back and instead laid down on the shirt, breathing in the calming scent coming from it. ... But until then... I thought and already felt calmer just by laying here on his bed, on his shirt.

I snuggled my head into the soft cloth and just allowed myself to relax. Better relax while I can cause as soon as he comes for me, I won't be able to relax again any time soon. I sighed frustrated at the thought of returning to that man and just crawled into the t-shirt, hiding inside it like a naive child, but that was kinda what I felt like right now. A naive child hiding from the world and his responsibilities.

"Kitty kitty kitty? Where did you go?" I widened my eyes at the sudden sound of Midoriya's voice. He's back already? I thought and lifted my head from the bed to look at the door, I still haven't figured out what he's trying to gain by helping me... Does he know that I'm not an ordinary cat? He sure talks to me like he does.

The door to the bedroom then opened wider as he popped his head in to look for me. As soon as he saw me a smile spread on his lips and his gaze softened. I just looked at him calmly from my newfound hiding spot in his t-shirt as he came over to me.

"Hehe hello," he giggled and reached his hand out to in greeting, "do you like my shirt?" he asked as I hesitantly moved my head to his hand and rub against it in greeting.

"Meow..." I meowed in agreement as he just laughed a bit before petting my head. Midoriya then moved his other hand towards me and grabbed onto me, lifting me up into his arms. I was a bit taken aback by his forwardness and raised my ears while looking straight at him, distancing my face from his.

"Are you hungry?" Midoriya asked and smiled at me as my stomach growled a bit and I swallowed. Yes, yes I am... I thought and let him carry me to the kitchen. I slowly smelled his scent and, of course, the sweetness was even stronger now than it had been on the shirt. When we entered the kitchen and he placed me on the table, I had to physically stop myself from following him when he walked to get the bags with food.

Instead, I quietly sat down on the table, keeping my posture as perfect and elegant as I usually do. I flicked my tail back and forth a couple of times from impatience at his big slow movements.

"Wrrrao..!" I meowed urgently at him, ushering him to hurry up and feed me already. Midoriya finally came over to me with a deep plate filled with wet cat food. I looked at it for a moment and then looked up at Midoriya, giving him a stare that said 'Are you kidding me? I'm not gonna eat that crap.'.

I usually eat human food because cat food tastes awful and I feel sorry for all my fellow cats who have never tasted real food and has to choke on that excuse for food. Midoriya just looked at me with a helpless look in his eyes as he seemed to get the message.

"You don't want it?" He asked as I shook my head 'no' to him, "B-But then what do you want?" He asked as his eyes then widened in shock, "W-Wait-- Did you just shake your head!?" he exclaimed as he moved his face right in front of mine and looked at me with stars in his eyes. I shook my head again and then looked innocently off to the side as I heard Midoriya sigh.

"Oh.. Okay..." He mumbled and began walking towards the living room, his head hanging low. I turned my head and looked at his back as he disappeared into the living room, leaving me alone out here with this disgusting excuse for food. My stomach then growled at me again as my gaze landed on the cat food.

I need to eat it... The hunger is eating me from within and I can't take it much longer... I thought and glared at the plate, this is gonna be the worst thing that has happened to me for months... I thought and began eating the cat food bit by bit, every bite tasting more awful than the other.

"Wait!" Midoriya suddenly yelled from the living room as I took another bite before turning my head to see him storm back into the kitchen, his eyes sparkling once again. "You do understand me, don't you?!" He asked, his eyes filled with hope as I just swallowed thickly and looked at him.

I can't talk in this form and I don't have enough energy to transform into my human form right now. I don't think anything will happen if I reveal myself to this human though, I've observed him for a while and he has helped me so much... But I don't trust him, I don't trust anyone.

I decided to nod my head and let him in on that little secret for now. His eyes sparkled even more with amazement as he reached out and grabbed me, lifting me up into the air and looking at me. A wide, happy smile was spreading from ear to ear as he looked up at me.

"Amazing..." He muttered as he seemed to be studying me and for the first time ever I felt something that could go in the same category as being shy. Honestly, I wasn't sure what to do or how to feel as I just let him hold me up like that. I didn't know if I should hiss at him to get him to put me down or if I should purr and try to get closer to him. His studying gaze felt weird, but at the same time warm and nice. In the end, I ended up just letting him hold me without doing anything or making any sounds.

"Do you have a name? Referring to you as 'cat' and 'him' is getting a little old..." Midoriya mumbled out the question as his gaze met mine. I looked at him and nodded slowly, "May I know what it is?" He asked as he placed me back down on the table, but kept his hands around my waist.

"Miaow..." I just said and gave him a tired look, does he expect me to just stand up on two legs and start talking like a human?! I thought as he seemed to realize the stupidity of his question.

"... Can't speak human language huh..?" He asked as I just nodded silently. Midoriya once again dropped his head low and suddenly seemed sad again as he moved his hands away from me and folded them on the edge of the table so he could hide his face in them. Did I upset him..? I thought and immediately felt awful with myself cause I know he's sad because of something I did.

"Mrrreow..!" I meowed at him and scooted closer to him, rubbing my face against his arms and head to try and cheer him up, but nothing seemed to work. Did it really make him sad that I can't speak in this form..? I thought and kept trying to push him and get his attention.

"Meow meow!" I kept continuously meowing at him and rubbing against him to try and get his attention. After a while, Midoriya finally lifted his head enough for our eyes to meet.

Without really thinking about it I quickly pushed my way into his arms and rolled onto my back so I could look up at him.

"Mrrrew..?" I meowed quietly this time and placed my right paw on his cheek. He just looked down at me for a moment before his natural smile returned.

"I'm fine, don't worry..." He said quietly and gently grabbed my right ear between his thumb and pointer finger and rubbed it in small circles.

That's a thing that I have noticed, Midoriya is quite affectionate when it comes to me... Not that I mind in any way, I honestly enjoy it but I still have to get used to it cause it's new to me.

"Mmmm..." I made a low, suspicious sound to his statement of 'being fine' as I glared at him shortly, but the current petting and affection he was giving me caused me not to be able to hold that glare for long. Midoriya seemed to have some kind of understanding of the sound I had made, however.

"I mean it..." He said and smiled sheepishly as he looked off to the side. I decided to drop the matter and just let myself relax in his arms as I was swallowed by his sweet, kind scent. He smells like chocolate and sunflowers... I thought and closed my eyes, letting a small, soft purr escape.

"Is this a good spot?" Midoriya asked with the kindest voice someone has ever used towards me as his touch got even gentler. I slowly and calmly nodded my head at him as I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Prrrr..." I purred and was actually a little amazed by myself, it's been years since I last purred and right now I can't seem to stop. Midoriya just giggled light-heartedly as the paw I had placed on his cheek slowly fell down to my body.

"... I wish there was some way for you to tell me your name though... I'd feel bad about just naming you if you already have a name..." Midoriya thought out loud as I thought for a moment, if I tried to transform into my human form now to just tell him my name, it should be fine... I looked at him once again as I began struggling lightly to get a bit of distance between us for the transformation.

Midoriya looked confused at me as I sat on the table in front of him. Here goes nothing... I hope he won't be too shocked... I thought as I closed my eyes and slowly began transforming.

Once I opened my eyes again Midoriya's eyes were wide enough to threaten to pop out of his head and his jaw almost touched the floor. To say he looked shocked was an understatement.

I looked down my body and noticed that something was wrong here. I'm looking like a child... I thought and looked at myself, guess I now know what'll happen if I transform without my energy completely restored...

"... Midoriya..." I said and looked up again to meet his gaze. My voice seemed to bring him out of his shock only slightly as he slowly nodded.

"Sorry for this unfitting look, but I just wanted to tell you my name..." I said as I was referring to the fact that I was completely naked, "My name is Todoroki, it's the name my owner gave me..." I said and couldn't help a feeling of dread from rising at the mention of him.

"... N-No first name..?" Midoriya asked with a shocked voice as he tried to take everything in. I shook my head and scratched the back of my head.

"Wait, did you say owner?" He then asked as the shock seemed to completely disappear, only to be replaced by a look of fear in his eyes.

"Yes?" I said and waited for him to continue.

"Does that mean that I have stolen a cat-- human-- catchild/man--... What are you even!? Who's your owner?! Is the police going to kick my door down now and arrest me!?" Midoriya started ranting with a panicked look in his eyes.

"Calm down." I said monotonously and reached forward, placing my small hand on his shoulder. "You haven't stolen me... At least I don't think you have... I'm what you humans refer to as a Neko and I don't find it possible that the police have found out you have me." I said as Midoriya just listened to me.

"A Neko..?" He asked as he seemed to be thinking of something, "I think I've read about those on the internet somewhere..." He mumbled as he reached his left hand up to his face and seemed to be lost in thought.

"I remember hearing about incidents with people getting attacked and robbed by what the media ended up calling Nekos a while back... But I have also heard about people capturing them and having them as maids and butlers..." Midoriya said as he kept thinking out loud for what seemed like an eternity.

"Midoriya, have you heard about Nekos being used as fighters or gladiators? Humans seem to get entertainment from it and gamble their money on us..." I said as he immediately stopped rambling.

"... No, I've never heard that..." Midoriya said as he got a grim expression on his face, "Todoroki... You said 'us'... Don't tell me you were..." He began but I just nodded my head.

"I belong to a powerful man, Enji Todoroki. He uses me for those kinds of fights to earn a lot of money from all the bets." I said as my cat ears on the top of my head laid back down against my head, giving away my emotions.

"Enji Todoroki? You share the same last name?" Midoriya said after a moment of silence.

"He gave me that name to control me and try to create a contract with me, but he hasn't succeeded yet." I said and couldn't help a smirk from growing on my lips.

"A contract?" Midoriya asked confused.

"A Neko and a human can form a contract together if the human gives the Neko a name and the Neko consumes some of the humans' blood. But what my owner hasn't realized is that both parties have to agree on entering the contract." I explained as Midoriya nodded, seeming to understand, "A complete contract between a Neko and a human lasts a lifetime and the two will be bound together till death do them part. But I don't want him to gain that kind of control over me." I growled the last part out lowly ad Midoriya reached his hands out to me.

"I understand why you wouldn't want that Todoroki, please come here and I'll help you find something to wear..." Midoriya said as I instinctively put my arms up around his neck and allowed him to carry me to his bedroom.

Midoriya placed me on the bed as he walked to his closet and began searching for something I could wear. My eyes immediately landed on the t-shirt I had hidden in before as I quickly grabbed it and held it close to me.

"This one please..." I requested as Midoriya turned his head and looked at me and the t-shirt.

"That one? But it's laundry?" Midoriya chuckled and gave me a joking look, but I was serious and he seemed to realize that quickly. "But why that one?" He then asked and stopped laughing as I pulled the oversized t-shirt over my head. It covered me all the way to my knees like some kind of nightgown. 

"No reason..." I said plainly and avoided eye contact but I could feel his stare on me as I couldn't help but flick my tail back and forth a couple of times from uncomfortableness. I then let out a small yawn and rubs my eyes with my hands.

"Todoroki, are you tired?" Midoriya asked as he walked up to me again, earning my attention as I turned my head and looked at him. 

"To say that would be an understatement... Apologies..." I yawned again, showing off the small fangs I had to suit my form. Midoriya then put his hand on my head and gently ruffled my hair a bit. I looked up at him to see him smiling kindly at me.

"It's okay, you can sleep in here, I'll just take the couch for tonight." Midoriya then said as he was about to head out of the room when I quickly grabbed his hand. Midoriya turned around and looked at me, but I kept my head low, not meeting his gaze. 

"... Thank you for letting me stay here and for taking care of me... I'm truly grateful to you." I said and finally met his gaze to see him looking at me just as accepting and kindly as he has done ever since we met. 

"Thank you for letting me help you, even though you bit me at first..." Midoriya laughed a bit and scratched the back of his head.

"I bit you?!" I said, my voice suddenly wide awake and my gaze more focused than just before, "when did I bite you?" I asked and calmed myself a bit, this could be bad... 

"Hm? Oh, yesterday when I found you in the alley. Don't you remember it?" Midoriya asked and looked worriedly at me. I put my left hand up to my scar around my left eye as the possibility only became more and more possible.

"... I didn't consume any blood from your wound... Did I..?" I asked, a headache quickly rising as I began to feel a little dizzy. Midoriya thought for a moment before answering this time.

"In fact, now that you mention it... You did lick some blood away..." He said and was probably beginning to catch onto what I was being worried about. I knew it... I thought as another realization then hit me, that's why I find his scent so appealing! That's why I'm feeling so relaxed around him and feel more at ease when I know he's here with me! Because we're already one-third of the way to creating a contract between us..!

"H-Hey, Todoroki-- Calm down... Just breathe..." Midoriya said as my eyes snapped open only to realize that I was enveloped in some kind of warm heaven. I soon realized that it was Midoriya embracing me and trying to calm me down. My breathing had apparently become unsteady too without me realizing and that's why he was trying to calm me. 

"I haven't named you or anything..." Midoriya said reassuringly as I then felt his hand softly stroking my head, petting me as if I were still in my cat form. I couldn't deny that it instantly calmed me down and I enjoyed whenever he did this. 

"Besides, both of us would have to agree to enter a contract and after what I've heard tonight, I won't force you to just stay one place you're entire life, being forced to be under my control... So don't worry Todoroki..." Midoriya reassured me and I know his blood had some effect in it, but I immediately felt completely calm again and almost, ALMOST, purred again, but managed to stop myself just in time. 

"Thank you... Midoriya..." I said and hugged him around his waist, though my arms were too small to reach all the way around. 

"You can just call me Izuku if you want, that's my first name." Midoriya said as we then parted and I looked up at him, nodding in understanding. "Now, let's get you to bed so you can rest..." he then said as he lifts me to the top of the bed and moved the blanket to the side so I could get under it. He then tugged me in it and ran his fingers through my hair one last time before turning around and walking to the door, turning off the light in here. 

"Goodnight Todoroki, just call if you need anything, okay?" Midoriya said sweetly with a smile as he looked at me.

"Okay... Goodnight Izuku..." I said with thankfulness in my voice as he then closed the door behind him, leaving me in this giant bed alone. He could've just slept here, it's not like there's not enough space for him... I had thought that ever since he mentioned that he would be sleeping on the couch, but for some reason, I was too embarrassed to ask that of him. 

This form doesn't take nearly as much energy as my real human form does and Midoriya seems to like this form a lot, but right now it has still managed to wear me out pretty quickly. Well, my energy wasn't that high to begin with so I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm glad it lasted long enough for me to actually have a real conversation with him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2.6K 20
Thanks to an accident during a villain attack on UA, Todoroki lost his sight while protecting the injured Midoriya. Midoriya feels unbearably guilty...
4K 107 12
What happens when Todoroki and Midoriya are kidnapped by the League of Villains and have their memories lost? Do they escape or are they turned into...
7.9K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
739 1 17
Izuku Midoriya is a young prince in the land of Dagoba and lives in the castle with his sweet mother, Inko, and unhappy father, HisashiiiI. Hisashi i...