KiriKami One-shots

By BlueMiller02

The title says it all. I love this ship and I'm sad there isn't more stories on it. This book will obviously... More

Dancing To A Heartbeat
Dancing To A Heartbeat - #2
Dancing To A Heartbeat - #3
Heat
The Annoyance of Blind Love
The Annoyance of Blind Love - #2
Rut
A/N
Miracle
Repairs Required
Training?
Courting
Author's Note!

Quirks, Pups And Mates

11.1K 203 425
By BlueMiller02

Before you begin reading I would just like to say that this isn't Kirikami but mainly Bakudeku, which was requested. I'm doing this because I want to give you guys an update as I'm still working on another oneshot.

Anyway, I hope this is alright for the mean time and then we'll get back to the normal content.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Having two Omegas in the class who are dating Alphas in the same class was the best in terms of messing with the Alphas, something 1-A figured out quickly. The class loved messing with Kirishima and Katsuki, talking about parenting to scare the Alphas, even having their mates join in. Of course this was all a joke and none of them thought they would be parents until their mid twenties, that was until their was an accident with a quirk.

The class was split into two groups with the biggest going to the mall as a class trip and everyone else just having a wander around. When coming up near the school the smaller group starting talking to a couple people who recognized them from the sports festival, one of them saying they would love to join UA but didn't have the right quirk. That person's friend spooked them by patting them hard on the back, resulting in a small collision with Kirishima and Kaminari.

They now know what the person's quirk was, and it left them stuck with two infants. The small group that was just having a lovely walk around were now in the dorms trying to figure out what to do, in the end Izuku called Yaoyorozu. The raven haired girl answered and put the phone on speaker for everyone else to hear.

"Hello Midoriya." Yaoyorozu greeted.

"Hey Yaoyorozu. Sorry to bother you but you guys are still at the mall right?" Izuku asked. There was a fair amount of noise in the background and what seemed to be slight arguing.

"Deku is everything alright?" Uraraka asked in concern.

"Um... not exactly - Kacchan stop! Just..." Izuku sighed from the other end. "Give him to me." There was some shuffling from Izuku's side as Kastuki handed him one of the infants.

"Midoriya, what's going on?" Todoroki spoke up from beside Yaoyorozu.

"Someone turned Kaminari and Kirishima into babies by mistake." Izuku sighed.

"What?!"

After getting back to the dorms and everyone getting over the shock of what happened, Izuku was able to explain everything.

"So it'll only last a week?" Yaoyorozu clarified as she looked over the two infants on the couch.

"It should, yes." Tokoyami confirmed, having been present when everything happened.

"This shouldn't be too hard right? I mean they're just babies, plus they're so cute!" Ashido gushed.

"Pretty sure cuteness has nothing to do with taking care of a baby." Jirou  commented.

"Taking care of an infant is very difficult. They need a lot of attention and care, not to mention they're unpredictable when it comes to their actions and behaviour." Iida said matter of factly. "We have to inform Aizawa Sensei."

"What are we supposed to tell him? Oops, sorry Mr Aizawa, we accidentally turned two of our classmates into babies?" Sero questioned.

"You did what?" Aizawa said from behind Sero. The raven haired boy jumped at the sudden presence of his teacher. Everyone held their breathe as Aizawa's eyes landed on the two infants.

"It wasn't us, some fucker decide to turn these two into brats." Katsuki said, grunting as Izuku stepped on his  foot for his poor explanation.

"It was an accident Sensei." Izuku corrected, Katsuki glaring at him for his now sore foot.

"How long until it wears off?" Aizawa asked.

"It should only be a week until they turn back to normal." Hakagure answered.

"Then you're taking care of them." The noir clad man stated bluntly.

"What?! But we don't know the first thing about taking care of babies!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Don't care. You're responsible for eachother, therefore you deal with the issues that arise among you." Aizawa said, emotionless.

"Aren't you technically responsible for us because you're our teacher?" Sero wondered.

"I'm not going to waste a week dealing with infants, I already have to deal with you and that's enough." Aizawa sighed, annoyed. "Think of this as practice for when you become parents, or when you're in a situation where you have to care for a small child. Shouldn't be too difficult." And with that he left, leaving his students to deal with the problem at hand.

*

After a bit of bickering the students had figured out what to do. They decided to divide the feeding and changing as the girls felt uncomfortable changing their male classmates' diapers, so they stuck to feeding. They found it was difficult to put the two infants to sleep and were all dreading the idea of having to get up in the middle of the night.

The next morning, however, everyone was surprised that they had gotten a full nights sleep without being interrupted by crying. Going down to the first floor they figured out why. On the couch was a sleeping Izuku and Katsuki with baby Kirishima and Kaminari on top of them. Izuku was laying on top of the Alpha who had most of his body leaning on the arm rest, he also had his arm partly on top of Izuku to make sure Kirishima didn't roll off, and Kaminari was securely laying on Izuku's chest. All were asleep and everyone found it adorable.

Everyone put together that the two probably took the infants down to the common room so no one else was woken, and ended up falling asleep. They carefully took the infants from the two so they could feed them before heading off to school. Leaving a note and the babies playing in the common room, they all headed to class and left the mates for some needed sleep.

Izuku woke up not too long after, feeling warm and content against his mate, until he didn't feel two smaller figures against him and shot up in worry. Katsuki awoke at the sudden movement and fell off the couch after being startled.

"Fuckin' hell Deku." Katsuki groaned from the floor.

"S - sorry Kacchan." Izuku apologised. Before the Omega could ask where the infants were, giggling caught their attention and they looked over to see the babies in question laughing at Kastuki.

Izuku got up and went to the kitchen to check the time, as he had left his phone in his dorm. Coming into the kitchen he saw a note on the countertop. Picking it up, it read;

Bakugou and Midoriya,

We didn't want to wake you both, you looked like you needed the sleep.

By the time you two read this the rest of us will be in class, don't worry, we'll let you guys copy our notes. We already fed Kiri and Kami before leaving so you don't have to worry about that for a couple hours. Have fun!

By the way, you two looked like real parents, adorable!

1-A.

Izuku blushed at the last sentence, recognizing Uraraka's hand writing, he'll get her back for it later. He went back to the common room to find Katsuki sitting on the floor, mockingly glaring at the infants as they continued to giggle. Izuku rolled his eyes playfully at Kastuki's behaviour and picked up Kirishima.

"Looks like we're stuck taking care of you two." Izuku smiled at baby Kirishima.

"Great." Katsuki grumbled.

After getting changed into proper clothing, Izuku and Katsuki spent some time playing with the pups. They tried to keep the dorms clean as best they could, but found it difficult with Kirishima and Kaminari getting into trouble every time they weren't looking. They ended up staying in the common room so they could contain the mess.

At some point Katsuki attempted to do a small workout while Izuku sat on the couch finishing some homework. Katsuki's workout only lasted a couple of minutes, however, as the two infants figured out how to climb on his back while doing pushups. It was only when Katsuki slumped to the floor that Izuku noticed what was going on, and sat there laughing at his mate instead of helping as Kaminari examined the Alpha's hair.

It was now the afternoon, the two mates were huddled on the couch watching a random movie while Kirishima and Kaminari were asleep on a pile of pillows on the floor. They were waiting for everyone else to get back and - while they love their now infant classmates - they couldn't wait to pawn them off to everyone else.

"This wasn't so bad." Izuku said as he played with Katsuki's hand. The Alpha hummed in response.

"They're still annoying." Katsuki grumbled.

"C'mon, you don't really think that." Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Yes I do."

"Yeah right. I heard you laughing while playing with them."

"Never happened." Katsuki didn't hesitate to respond. Izuku lightly elbowed the Alpha.

"Stop it. You would make a good dad you know." Izuku said quietly.

"Really?" Katsuki wondered, slightly surprised by the comment.

"Y - yeah..." Izuku shrugged, pink dusting his cheeks. Katsuki kissed the Omega's cheek in response, also blushing.

Kaminari fussing broke up the moment and brought the two's attention to him. Izuku leaned over and picked up the small blonde from the pillow pile and moved him to his lap.

"Shh, Kaminari, you'll wake Kirishima." Izuku tried to hush the infant. Kaminari kept up his fussing no matter what Izuku tried, leaving the Omega slightly frustrated. "Come on Denki, please calm down."

When Kaminari only let out a small sob as a response Izuku sighed in frustration, leaning his head against the couch. Katsuki wrapped an arm around Izuku's waist, kissing his cheek once again, moving down behind his ear.

"Kacchan, not right now." Izuku whined.

"I'm not going to do anything." Katsuki said against the Omegas ear.

"Your mouth on my scent gland says other wise."

"I'm trying something." Katsuki moved down so his lips brushed the Omega's scent gland and pressed just under. A purr escaped Izuku's lips, leaning into Katsuki. The feel of his mates nose nuzzling his gland making him relax completely against the Alpha.

Kaminari became quiet, calming down at the sound of the Omegan purr. Izuku peeked over at the infant, surprised by Kaminari's sudden calmness. The Omega moved so Katsuki's nose wasn't pressing against his neck and he was leaning fully against the Alpha.

"Did you know that would work?" Izuku question the ash blonde. Katsuki shrugged.

"Heard that infants can sense emotions or something. You getting frustrated didn't seem to work, so I thought if you were calm it would help. Plus, you purring is adorable." Katsuki growled the last part softly in Izuku's ear. The greenette elbowed the Alpha for a second time and moved Kaminari onto his shoulder so he could attempt to get the blonde back to sleep.

A couple minutes after Kaminari fell asleep they heard their classmates entering the dorms. Katsuki got up to tell them to be quiet as the last thing he wanted to hear was more crying.

"Hey Bakugou, how was babysitting?" Ashido greeted, a bit too loud for Katsuki's liking.

"Can you fuckers be quiet." Katsuki growled.

"Are Kaminari and Kirishima asleep?" Uraraka asked.

"They can't be, its a bit too late for a nap, they'll be up all night." Yaoyorozu fussed.

"Seriously, shut up. Took us forever to get the little fuckers to sleep." Katsuki raised his voice out of annoyance, this was followed by crying.

"Kacchan, you couldn't be quiet for five minutes?" Izuku complained as he came into view with a crying Kaminari.

"Sorry Midoriya, that would be our fault." Shoji apologised.

"Well since you guys are back, here." Izuku handed the crying baby to Uraraka. "Your turn. Consider this payback for leaving us with them, also for the little message you left."

"Heheh, you saw that huh?" Uraraka laughed nervously.

"Yep, payback. Now I'm going to catch up on all the sleep I missed out on." Izuku went to leave before turning around again. "Oh, and Kirishima should wake up in three...two..." Kirishima started crying as Izuku trailed off. The Omega smiled at his classmates and went upstairs to his room, Katsuki shrugged and followed him up.

*

Everyone took turns staying back and taking care of the infants over the week, it became almost normal to have them around. Everything was going well until Friday afternoon, when everyone came back from class they found two kids instead of infants. It turns out the quirk puts those affected through stages, and Kirishima and Kaminari had turned four while in the care of Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu.

After everyone reintroduced themselves to the four year olds, everything calmed down, they figured children should be easier to deal with then babies. And they were wrong. Everyone had forgotten that most people develop their quirks around this age and that this can be a chaotic time for both the child and carer. They found this out the hard way.

Kirishima and Kaminari were playing with Ojiro, Shoji and Tokoyami's quirks when Kaminari got overly excited and a massive charge of electricity shot out from him. A couple lamp bolbs blew and the power shut off momentarily before coming back on. Kaminari burst into tears afterwards, upset that he had scared Kirishima and did something wrong. Izuku and Sero tried to calm the blonde down before being joined by some of the girls.

Kirishima was easy to deal with though. He was trying to show he was stronger then Mineta and ended up putting a hole in the wall when his quirk activated. The class was left to fix it and had to continuously warn Kirishima to be careful the rest of the night.

*

On Saturday everyone found it hard to handle the two four year olds who had overflowing amounts of energy. They couldn't believe how much energy the two had and had no idea how to deal with it, so they were stuck chasing after the children most of the morning.

After a while of running through the dorms, they now had Kirishima and Kaminari distracted by the T.V. while they attempted to figure out what to do with the rest of the day. Yaoyorozu was absently brushing Kirishima's loose hair that they hadn't been able to tie back as everyone bounced ideas off one another.

"What if we go to the arcade?" Jirou suggested.

"We'll lose them if we let them run around there." Sero dismissed the idea.

"What about the park?" Uraraka tried.

"No. It would look odd if a large number of high school students were at a park." Todoroki pointed out.

"Let's take them to the mall." Hakagura spoke up.

"Why the mall?" Sato questioned.

"Because little kids love going to the mall, as long as they get to go to all the 'cool' stores. Plus we need to go shopping anyway. Satou has been needing more ingredients, we still need to go food shopping because we didn't get to last time, and let's face it, everyone needs some new clothes." The Beta girl backed up her idea.

"What's wrong with what everyone wears?" Izuku questioned.

"Other then the fact yours are all All Might themed?" Katsuki smirked. Izuku punched the blonde in the arm.

"They aren't all All Might themed." The Omega argued. The small argument seemed to have gotten the attention of the two small children also on the couch.

"What about All Might?" Kaminari questioned excitedly.

"If we go to the mall can we go to the hero store?" Kirishima asked, just as excited.

"We can, but you two have to behave while we're there." Yaoyorozu said in a motherly fashion.

"We will!"

*

When getting to the mall they separated into two groups. Yaoyorozu, Satou and a few others went to get the food while everyone else stayed with Kaminari and Kirishima, all planning to meet up at the selected group of clothing stores. The larger group went to the hero store and let the two children run wild while they had a look themselves. There were a few laughs and awkward looks at seeing action figures of their teachers, Izuku even finding a Grand Torino and finding it funny to see the old Pro in his younger years. Kirishima freaked when he found a Crimson Riot figure and proceeded to tell Kaminari how amazing the hero was, both getting into an excited conversation about him. Both Izuku and Katsuki got flash backs to their childhood watching the two, the Alpha not being able to stop himself from wrapping an arm around the Omega and placing a quick kiss to his mates temple before pulling away.

After thirty minutes of looking through the store the group decided it was time to go and meet up with the others, much to the four year olds' disagreements. Kirishima got over it by Sero distracting him and letting him help find some 'cool' and 'manly' clothes. Kaminari however was still upset, in his young mind he didn't think it was fair everyone else got to buy and look at what they wanted while he and Kirishima couldn't.

"Denki we already took you, and now you have to keep up your promise and be good." Hakagure tried to tell the blonde when he had tugged on her arm and whined about wanting to go back. "We can go back before we leave ok?"

"No, I want to go now!" Kaminari demanded.

"If you keep acting like a brat we'll leave." Katsuki warned. Kaminari didn't heed the warning and stomped his foot, eyes tearing up at his frustration.

"No!" Kaminari's quirk acted up slightly, little buzzes of electricity shooting out momentarily.

"Oi, don't start sparky." Katsuki growled slightly. "Quit the tantrum or we're going. Last warning."

"No! You don't tell me what to do! I want to go to the hero store." Kaminari continued, and Katsuki had enough.

"That's it." Katsuki picked up Kaminari and took him out the mall, the exit being very close, all the while Kaminari crying over his shoulder. Izuku sighed and followed them out, knowing Katsuki wouldn't be able to hold off his temper and would make the situation worse. Once outside he found Kaminari trying to push out of Katsuki's hold, still crying, with Katsuki trying to hold his temper together. Izuku took the blonde from the Alpha and held Kaminari on his hip, coaxing him to calm down.

"Are you ok now Denki?" Izuku asked softly as the four year old calmed down and lifted his head from the Omega's shoulder.

"He's mean." Kaminari sniffled, peaking over at Katsuki for a moment. 

"Yes, he's very mean." Izuku giggled.

"Super mean." Kaminari added, starting to smile.

"The meanest." Izuku joked with him, Katsuki not finding it funny in the slightest. The greenette put Kaminari down and sat on his knees to be eye level, becoming a bit more serious.

"Denki, do you understand why you got in trouble?" Izuku addressed the blonde.

"Because I did something wrong." Kaminari answered.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" Kaminari shook his head. "You got in trouble because you weren't listening to us and were being loud, which isn't good." Izuku explained.

"I'm sorry." Kaminari sniffled.

"Its alright, but you have to promise you won't do it again." The four year old nodded. "Good. Now, how about after we're done shopping we get some ice-cream?"

Kaminari's features brightened at the idea. "Let's do that!"

Izuku smiled at him and got up. "Let's go then." The four year old ran back ahead of the two to get back to the others.

*

By Sunday morning, Kirishima and Kaminari had turned back to normal, which surprised the others when they  all came down for breakfast. After breakfast they had all spread themselves out in the common room, laughing about the whole experience.

"Do you guys remember anything from the week? Like at all?" Jirou asked from her spot on the floor.

"Bits and pieces, not everything though." Kirishima amswered.

"Hey Midoriya, Bakugou, you two would make great parents by the way." Kaminari smirked at the two, Kirishima laughing in agreement. Katsuki responed by throwing a cushion at them both and chasing them around the dorms when they continued to make comments. Izuku hid his face in his arms, embarrassed that his Omegan instincts had unsurfaced during the week. At least everything was back to normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit I finished. Sorry for the very long wait. I also want to say a big thank you because 2.88k views?! What?! Thank you all so much and I hope to read with you all soon.

-Blue <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 495 10
This is inspired by Class 1-gAy Chatfic/Fanfic by @-_LoveisLove_-! I really like her book.. Please ignore all my errors. In this book there will be (...
1.7K 18 16
Boku no hero academia/My hero academia Oneshots. This fanfic I have created will have fluff smut and some bit of angst, the ships will be mainly gay...
70.6K 533 22
Are you a BNHA multi-shipper? Well this is the book for you! Wether angst, Lime, Lemon, Fluff, Yaoi, this book has it all! Read one-shots from the e...
122K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...