Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 1

By 7LetterShips

Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw... More

Playful and Happy
The Saddest and Happiest Night
The Saddest and Happiest Night Part II
In-Law Bonding
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
A/N
I ❤️ You
Peace and Quiet
Flower
You're My UNO
True and Endless Love
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Him
Her
Emptiness
Emptiness Part II
Women
Nightmares
Sleepy
Good Morning
Just a Normal Day
A/N: IMPORTANT <3
A/N
Truth or Dare
Mistake
Texts!
Hiccstrid on Social Media!
Forever and Always
A/N
Because You're You
Just Friends
The Game
Bye
More Texts!
Disturbed
Dreaming
Keeping Secrets
Hair
In a Few Years
Lose You
Future
Armor
Don't Touch Her
Kids
Don't Touch Her Part II
A/N
Another A/N:
Don't Touch Her Part III
Midnight Cries
Return
In Love with Astrid Hofferson
Training
A/N: New Book?
Heartbeat
Where No One Goes
Kori
One More Crazy Person
A/N
7 Chairs, 10 People
Drawing
M'lady and Babe
Living Together
How to Ride a Toothless
Paintball
Getting Lost
Crazy
They Would Last
I Know
Advice
A/N
Arm Wrestling
Babysitting
Sunflower
That Girl
Just You
Lives
Crumbled
Right Now
Better Than I Thought
Winks, Laughs, and Beaches
Together
Winter
Shrinking and Growing
Right From the Start
Chance
Dinner
Zephyr
A/N
Each Other
Anything For You
For Their Love
Just Feel
From Berk
Rest
The Day
My Bonnie
Memories
Worth Waiting For
A/N: 100 🥳
Father and Daughter
Crazy In Love
Caught
Jealousy (Astrid)
I Love You 3000
Detectives
Jealousy (Hiccup)
Family
Adventures
Kidnapped
Destined
Parenthood
Egg
Memory
A/N
Mama!
Unbreakable
Something Stupid
Hiccup the...6 Year Old?
Just Jealous
Allergic
He Missed Her
See You Again
Nothing
Grandma and Zephyr
At Last
A/N: Last Chapter

In-Law Bonding Part II

7K 106 53
By 7LetterShips

VALKA'S POV
Valka smiled widely at her son. It had been so long since they were seperated, but at last they were together now.

Hiccup, then, turned to Astrid and started talking to her. After she made a joke, he pulled her in for a kiss.

Valka raised her eyebrows in confusion and shock. My son has a girlfriend?, she thought in awe. He was older than she thought.

•••

After the ceremony, they all gathered to celebrate in the Mead Hall.

As Valka entered the hall she saw Hiccup and Astrid talking to some of the people, smiling and laughing while holding hands. Who is she?, Valka thought.

The rest of the gang and Gobber were sitting down at a table, drinking mead and laughing.

Valka walked towards the group, looking at the couple. She tapped Gobber on the shoulder and pointed to Astrid.

"Who is she?" Valka asked in confusion.
"Astrid Hofferson" Fishlegs started.
"Her and Hiccup are betrothed" Ruffnut finished in a sing-song voice, rolling her eyes.

Betrothed? Valka chuckled, remebering when she and Stoick were once them. Laughing and care-free.

ASTRID AND HICCUP'S POV
Hiccup and Astrid just finished talking to a person when she saw from the corner of her eye, Valka walking towards them.

"Hiccup" Astrid tugged on his tunic, urgently not making eye contact with his mother.

"Your mom's coming over" She mumbled out, shakily. What if she doesn't like me? What if she stops me from seeing Hiccup? And Stoick isn't here to help me. Astrid thought, really scared.

"Hey, are you scared?" Hiccup whispered softly, raising his eyebrow and smiling a bit.

Astrid gulped. "Well, she's your mom and I haven't met her before, so I need to make a good impression and-" She babbled on, crossing her arms and frowning.

"If she's not stupid, she'll love you" Hiccup comforted her sincerely, tucking her hair behind her ear. Astrid sighed and smiled, grabbing his hand to turn to his mother.

"Hey, mom" Hiccup greeted with a grin.

"Oh mom, this is Astrid Hofferson. My fiancé." Hiccup said, smiling at his betrothed as she smiled back.

"Hi Mrs. Haddock" Astrid greets formally, smiling sincerely. Valka nodds back to her, returning the smile.

She has nothing to be afraid of. She's already so amazing, Hiccup thought happily of Astrid.

"You're a lucky guy, Hiccup." Valka said to Hiccup, chuckling.

"I imagine a girl like you would have been hard to pursuade to be with my son" She commeonted, facing Astrid and smiling.

Astrid giggled at her words and shook her head. "It just took a lot of time for us to date" She glanced at Hiccup, grinning.

"Wasted time" Hiccup corrected tilting his head, also grinning at her.

"Astrid, I would love to get to know you more. Say, how about we go on a flight, you know, after we get all this mess cleaned up?" Valka asked Astrid, hopefully.

"Of course!" Astrid answered immediately, nodding.

"Wonderful. Excuse me, I'll be heading back to tend to some of the Dragons." Valka waived good bye, walking away from them.

"Well, that went well" Hiccup commented, lacing both his hands with both of hers, turning to her.

"Yeah, phew. Thank Thor, it did" Astrid sighed in relief, happy that Valka didn't hate her.

Hiccup chuckled, shaking his head at her. "What?!" Astrid frowned at him, then grinned.

"Wait until it's your turn, babe. I haven't properly introduced to you my dad yet." She said, smugly while walking to their table.

Hiccup stood still, shocked. "Hey! Come back here! Don't you sit down there, m'lady!" He called, walking quickly towards her.

Valka shook her head from the door, grinning at his son and his betrothed. Just like me and Stoick, She thought while closing the door of the hall and stepping outside.

———————

Please comment if you wanna see that flight between Astrid and Valka!

<3 Abby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 86 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...
41.9K 841 39
[Hiccstrid] It's a Hiccup Leaves Berk story, but with some new twists and turns. Hiccup leaves as a runty nobody with a big secret, only to return as...
14.2K 224 20
This will contain some Hiccstrid One Shots. I'm a very romantic person so be prepared! 🤭 I love to write about these characters and I hope you enjoy...
4.7K 48 16
BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the movie? What kind of dragon does she have? ...