Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 1

By 7LetterShips

Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw... More

Playful and Happy
The Saddest and Happiest Night
The Saddest and Happiest Night Part II
In-Law Bonding
In-Law Bonding Part II
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
A/N
I ❀️ You
Peace and Quiet
Flower
You're My UNO
True and Endless Love
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Him
Her
Emptiness
Emptiness Part II
Women
Nightmares
Sleepy
Good Morning
Just a Normal Day
A/N: IMPORTANT <3
A/N
Truth or Dare
Mistake
Texts!
Hiccstrid on Social Media!
Forever and Always
A/N
Because You're You
Just Friends
The Game
Bye
More Texts!
Disturbed
Dreaming
Hair
In a Few Years
Lose You
Future
Armor
Don't Touch Her
Kids
Don't Touch Her Part II
A/N
Another A/N:
Don't Touch Her Part III
Midnight Cries
Return
In Love with Astrid Hofferson
Training
A/N: New Book?
Heartbeat
Where No One Goes
Kori
One More Crazy Person
A/N
7 Chairs, 10 People
Drawing
M'lady and Babe
Living Together
How to Ride a Toothless
Paintball
Getting Lost
Crazy
They Would Last
I Know
Advice
A/N
Arm Wrestling
Babysitting
Sunflower
That Girl
Just You
Lives
Crumbled
Right Now
Better Than I Thought
Winks, Laughs, and Beaches
Together
Winter
Shrinking and Growing
Right From the Start
Chance
Dinner
Zephyr
A/N
Each Other
Anything For You
For Their Love
Just Feel
From Berk
Rest
The Day
My Bonnie
Memories
Worth Waiting For
A/N: 100 πŸ₯³
Father and Daughter
Crazy In Love
Caught
Jealousy (Astrid)
I Love You 3000
Detectives
Jealousy (Hiccup)
Family
Adventures
Kidnapped
Destined
Parenthood
Egg
Memory
A/N
Mama!
Unbreakable
Something Stupid
Hiccup the...6 Year Old?
Just Jealous
Allergic
He Missed Her
See You Again
Nothing
Grandma and Zephyr
At Last
A/N: Last Chapter

Keeping Secrets

4.9K 71 12
By 7LetterShips

This happens right after RTTE.
Enjoy!

——————

The gang was sitting down on a table in the Mead Hall. It was lunch time and they were doing their everyday chores and duties.

Suddenly, a lady interrupted their conversation. "Excuse me, I'm visting Berk and I have a question." She greeted, smiling kindly.

"Can someone tell me where marriages take place in Berk?" She asked kindly, looking at each of them.

Astrid and Hiccup blushed, looking away from each other. They had been pressured by almost everyone in the village to tie the knot already.

"They know" Snotlout murmured as he nodded to Hiccup and Astrid, earning chuckles from the twins and Fishlegs and glares from the couple.

"Do you?" The lady asked them, hopefully.
"On the hill beside the woods" Both of them mumbled quietly at the same time, making them blush even more and the rest of the group to laugh loudly.

"Umm, okay. Thank you" She waived goodbye and left the group to their laughter.

"Guys, you should know it's not that funny" Hiccup said, annoyed and still blushing.

"I do" Astrid agreed, making the rest of the group double over in laughter.

"She said 'I do'!" Tuffnut howled, wipping the tears out of his eyes.

Astrid sighed. It wasn't a normal day if they weren't pressured to be married. You know it's actually starting to look good now, just to shut them up. Well, it was already good before...

Astrid shook her head, now smiling. Maybe it was funny. At least a little funny that they were so pressured to get hitched.

"You know what?" Astrid said, aloud while leaning her head onto Hiccup's shoulder, making him sit straight in surprise.

"Maybe we already are" Astrid teased, kissing his cheek and continued eating. The others gaped and stared at them, waiting for an ecplanation.

Hiccup chuckled, exhaling. Then, he gestured for everyone to come close. "This is a secret, so don't tell anyone" He said softly as eveyone gathered around him.

"Me and Astrid-"
"Astrid and I" Fishlegs corrected, earning a glare from everyone.

"Astrid and I" Hiccup started again, narrowing his eyes at Fishlegs.
"-are betrothed" He finished, making them gasp in shock.

"NO WAY! YOU GUYS ARE-" Tuffnut shouted loudly but was cut off by everyone else's shouts

"Tuffnut!" Astrid hissed at him, her face forming a scowl.

"Aww, you guys! That's so cute!" Fishlegs cried, tilting his head at them. Hiccup grinned at Astrid and kissed the top of her head.

Astrid laughed softly and sighed happily.
"We'll announce it to the village when we're ready" Astrid told everyone, smirking.

"But for now, you have to keep it a secret." Hiccup teased, making everyone groan in annoyance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4K 41
Hiccup runs away from Berk with Toothless (after the fight with the Nadder in the ring). Astrid never stopped him and the romantic flight never happe...
35.2K 406 29
-------π™π™žπ™˜π™˜π™¨π™©π™§π™žπ™™ 𝙛𝙑π™ͺ𝙛𝙛 π™€π™£π™šπ™¨π™π™€π™©π™¨.β€’ ❝ im with you.❞ - astrid ❝i know.❞ - hiccup !α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…! β™‘ .β€’ ' i dont own howtotrainyourdrago...
271K 3.5K 50
If you love Hiccstrid oneshots then you should definitely read! Disclaimer: Any media contained in this book DO NOT belong to me! β˜†β˜†β˜†WARNING! THIS BO...
4.5K 86 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...