My Secret Love Song

By acrum12

Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even co... More

My Secret Love Song
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
I'm Back!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Reminisce
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 29

77.6K 333 158
By acrum12

Hey guys! Another Chapter!!! :D YAY BTW its LOONG 

Dedication to katnissandprim who amazingly actually asked about my auditions. Its Once Upon A Matress, like the princess and the pea. Thanks for caring! <3

Well, READ ON! 

~~~ 

Harry’s POV

“What the FUCK!” I heard from a corner. I hadn’t heard the door open, I was to caught up feeling this girl up as she rubbed my throbbing cock through my unzipped pants. She pulled away, snapping her head to the left and gasping. That’s when I realized who this girl was.

That was that girl… Amy. She was Hailey’s best friend. Shit.

I followed Amy’s line of vision to first of land on Connor. His whole body was tense as his eyes went back in forth between Amy and I, who were still wrapped around each other. Both of us too scared to move. I let my eyes travel a little downward. That sight was what caused me to shove the girl off of me.

My girlfriend, my beautiful innocent girlfriend. Standing there frozen mouth dropped as she looked from me to her best friend. We all stood there before suddenly Amy blurted out.

“I can explain.” I whipped my head around to her.

“Thank you for saying the number one thing NEVER to say when this kind of thing happens.” I say growling, turning to my girlfriend who had straightened herself up and was trying to slowly walk backwards. “Hailey baby…”

“Connor, hunny please…” Amy said, I zipped up my pants and Amy pulled down her dress.

“How could you?” Connor said, tears brimming his eyes. That shocked my he didn’t seem like a crying type of guy. “How fucking could both of you.” A tear slipped out of his eyes as he put his arm around a still stunned Hailey and turned to leave.

“Don’t touch her.” I growled out him and he turned to glare.

“Congratulations you lost her, fucking bastard!” He said, tears flowing from his eyes as he walked out. That’s when it hit me.

I lost her.

She was gone, out of my life, out of my arms, dreams, all because of one stupid mistake I had made when I was drunk. And horny. Part of this was her fault turning me on. But I went and screwed it up by acting on hormones and not emotions.

“She’s gone.” I croaked out to myself, feeling my own self tear up. I heard Amy burst into tears next to me as I walked out of the closet and out into the room, where people were drinking and dancing, laughing and smiling. Singing along. I couldn’t even find it in me to stop and look around. I was making to the door. Right before I was about to leave I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“I just saw Hailey walk out with a crying Con- oh man are you crying?” I hear Niall say as all the guys walk up from behind.

“Come on lets go somewhere we can here.” Louis puts his arm around me guiding me outside. When we get outside all the boys turn to face me.

“What happened?” Zayn asked, worry clear on his voice.

Shit. I can’t tell them. What am I supposed to say Oh, Hailey walked in on my making out with her best friend in a closet and now I’m crying cause I lost her. That isn’t going to work. My head scrambled to find a answer and in panic I blurted out the first thing that came in mind.

“She cheated, with Connor.”

Hailey’s POV

I hurried a sobbing Connor out of the building and down the street. Not really thinking, letting my feet guide me down the roads to where I knew Connors dorm was. Once I was there, I punched in the key on the door and threw it open.

I got a sobbing Connor on the bed and laid him down, sitting down next to him running a hand through his hair, quietly and gently shushing him. I was crushed, this was the face of heartbreak.

“I love her…” He croaked out before returning to sobbing. I felt my heart break more than it already had.

I don’t know how long it took for Connor to cry himself out, but eventually his cries turned to hiccups. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

“Take a shower, I’m going to make some tea.” He nodded, emotionlessly standing and making his way to the bathroom. Once I heard the shower turn on I left for his kitchen, pulling out a box of my favorite tea I knew Connor always kept. I put water on the kettle and sat down on a chair at the table, sighing as I sat. I tried to think of anything else than that terrible vision of my boyfriend all over my best friend. But I failed, and that same image kept replaying in my mind until I heard the kettle go off. I wuickly stood, making my cup of tea before curling up on the couch with a blanket, staring at the wall. I couldn’t eve find it in me to cry. I had no idea what had just happened. I just sat there, sipping my tea, my mind blank until I saw Connor squat down in front of me.

“Its ok to cry Hailey.” He whispered.

And that’s all it took for me to loose it.

He carefully took my tea before pulling me into his lap where I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning on Connor chest, seeing his tear stained face as all last nights memories came flooding back. I stood up and brushed myself off going into the bathroom to try and make myself presentable before I headed back to the hotel room. I ran a brush through my hair, one I could tell was Amy’s then wiped off my face. I quickly wrote a note to Connor before heading out.

The hotel was practically right next to the campus, so I took a nice early morning walk. It felt nice, peaceful, but left me alone with my own thoughts. I thought bout what I was about to walk into. The boys were probably pissed at Harry, or had no idea what happened last night. I really didn’t want to explain it all.

Then I thought about how Harry was. Was he upset? Crying? Happy? Finally satisfied? Why had it done it? Was I not good enough? I sighed deeply, realizing I had let my feet carry me to the front of the hotel room. I realized I didn’t have my key to the room so I knocked.

About a second later a smiling Louis opened the door, but his face went hard when he saw me. He called back for all the guys and they all stood at the door just glaring at me.

“Hey guys…” I said trailing off when they all glared harder, if that was possible.

“How dare you act so innocent.” Louis got out through gritted teeth as all the guy continued to stare through me.

“What are you talking about?” I asked quietly, beyond confused now as Liam took a step forward.

“I can’t believe you right now!” He nearly screamed.

“What did I do?” I asked, nothing I did could be worse than what he did, what’s was the problem.

“You are a cheater!” Niall screamed out. “He’s been crying all night! What the hell have you done!” He yelled as I got really confused.

“Leave.” I heard another voice say. I nearly started crying when I realized it was Zayn. My brother. They all thought I was the one who cheated.

“NOW!” He screamed as I saw Harry walk in the room from behind his cheeks also tear stained.

‘I’m sorry’ he mouthed to me before turning around and walking inside. That’s when I realized. He had told the guys I cheated on him with Connor. Not him on me with Amy. I burst into tears again, as I turned around and sprinted out of there.

To get anywhere, as long as its not here. Not near him.

~~

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, LOVE!! <3 <3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 7.5K 20
Can you imagine what it would be like, to be the sister of THE Edward Sheeran? How it feels to know millions of people could be listening to your own...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
1.8K 4 27
Harry Styles and Ashley Malik got introduced when Ashley decided to visit her brother Zayn. About a year later, Harry and Ashley are going strong. Bu...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...