The Unwanted Princess

Av _Ahankara_

#1 on missiondessi on 18/11/19 She didn't know what was her fault??? Being born or being born as an Oberoi. S... Mer

The Unwanted Princess
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-5
part-6
part-7
part-8
part-9
part-10
part-11
part-12
part-13
part-14
part-15
part-16
Part 17
part-18
part-19
Part 20
part-21
Part - 22
part-23
Part -24
part-25
part-26
part-27
part-28
part-29
Part 30
part-31
part-32
part-33
part-34
part-35
part-36
part-37
Part-38
part-39
part-40
part-41
part-42
Part-43
Part-44 (The end)

part-4

10.1K 339 37
Av _Ahankara_

She woke up wrapped up in his arms as her heart started fluttering with happiness. She looked at him with love filled eyes as her fingers traced his perfectly scluptured face. He was an art to her, an perfectly scluptured art, an art she could stare the whole day without even blinking, her fingers traced his face with total dedication, not ready to miss anything.

"Stop" his cold command broke her out of her love filled trance as he opened his black orbs full of secrets, luring her deeper and deeper in the web of his love.

"Get out, this is over" his words devoid of emotions greeted her ears as a cold hand began squeezing her heart from inside. She stared at him with an blank expression not understanding the meaning of his words, to be truthful she understood but refused to beileve it, any of it.

"Don't joke like this, O." She warned him as fear grasped every single molecule of her being.

"What makes you think. I'll joke on this topic Miss Panchi. I wanted to cage this Panchi for few minutes and I did. You know Omav Oberoi never loses a bet, don't you" he questioned her back in a cocky tone that destroyed the last piece of hope she was clinging so desperately to and the phantom hand grasping her heart squeezed it with a greater force.

"This all this was a bet to you" she questioned him with a broken voice, all the feelings, all the words and memories shared together was just to win a bet

"Precisely or do you really think I'll ever fall for a fatso like you. I'm Omav Oberoi the heartthrob of this college. I'm a rockstar and I don't want to do anything with a girl like you. God knows who in their right sense of mind made you the cultural Secretary of this college" he spoke in an annoyed voice like it was an personal insult to him that someone like her is the CS of this college

She was hurt deeply heart by his words and angry, angry for being looked down at so she let her instincts take hold of her actions as a loud slap sound echoed in the whole room.

"You're a beast" she told him spitefully as he held his still stinging cheek. His black orbs dancing in fury met hers chocolate brown orbs drenched in sorrow as he pinned her down to the bed again, coming on top of her. His fury filled gaze met her anguish ridden gaze "then don't do something to receive this beast's wrath"

She woke up gasping for breath as those coal black orbs flaming with fury kept on tormented her soul along with the worst morning of her life. She gazed around at the unfamiliar room and reminisced that she stayed overnight at the Oberoi Mansion to look after her brother and keep his calm as she promised to her massi.

She hated coming to Shivika's b'day and so did her brother. God, knows why massi still sent them here. She still couldn't wipe out the way his eyes kept on gazing at her the whole night out of her mind.

Sighing, she got out of the bed and got ready for another hectic day.

After getting ready and dressed. She thought of going to her brother's room but as soon as she opened her door she come fact to face with her brother who looked ready to knock on the door.

Both of them grinned silly watching each other

"Ready to go back" her brother asked her in his refined I'm upto no good tone

"Yes,let's get out of this hell hole" she whispered back to him after all they were crime partners.

Laughing they made their way towards the dinning room and then sat somberly on the dinning table.

Her brother and she ate regally, their cuisine manners were refined with years of training.

"We are leaving today" her brother spoke in his best emotionless tone

"Why?? You have not even spent a whole day with us, son" she asked him in an emotional voice full of craving

"Because I need to go back to my mom" his eyes were young and rebellious full of storms and a challenge, a challenge to go against his mom and watch what he does to anyone who hurts his mom

"I'm your mom, too" she told him her eyes teary her tone full of hurt and loud

"No, you're not my mom. You weren't there for me when I needed you. You weren't" he told her his tone full of anguish

"But I'm here now" she told him in a voice barely above a whisper

" and why should that matter, Mrs Anika Singh Oberoi" he demanded fiercely

" Because I'm your mother and I'll always protect and take care of you" she cried out loud in agony as he questioned her love for him

"You were her mother too and she was always here. What good it did to her??" He questioned her with raised brows and pain filled tone as he rushed out of their not waiting for an answer and Panchi ran after her brother forgetting everything, even the gaze that lingered on her form

Tears continued leaking her eyes hearing his question "What good it did to her??"

"We will find her,don't worry" she heard her husband whisper determined in her ears as she looked back at him with tearful gaze " when Shivaaye it already has been six years, since her disappearance."

Shivika again prayed to God to bring her Shivanya di back, she didn't want Shivaansh Singh Oberoi he was too rude and arrogant and he made her mom cry with his cold words. She wants Shivanya back.

************************************

Anya sleep got disturbed by the continuous sounds of beeping. Her first thought was if Viaan is disturbing her sleep because of his some silly demands then God save him from her today.

She squinted her eyes only to meet Viaan's chocolate brown orbs looking at her with a relieved expression.

"You're awake" he said to her in a tone laced with happiness and she couldn't understand why someone would be happy if she is awake

"No, I'm still sleeping with my eyes open" she grumbled back feeling to tired and to much in pain to deal with any mess that Viaan had created in one day, wait a min in pain why the hell was she in pain. She questioned her hazy mind as she looked at Viaan grinning at her.

Wait, Viaan was grinning at her. He never grinned at her. He looked so beautiful grinning and she blurted this out without thinking "you look so beautiful grinning"

His grin changed into a shy smile as blush graced his cheeks and while she pondered what the hell happened to her brain to mouth filter. Why suddenly it decided to become nonexisting and why was she telling Viaan every single thing that came into her head.

When the memories of the previous night assaulted her with full force as her eyes widen in horror and the first question out of her mouth was " you are fine right, you aren't hurt right"  as she tried to sit and examine him but s
he stopped her from sitting by lightly grasping her soulders and making sure she didn't try to sit.

Well, he didn't want her to sit with cracked ribs and fractured arm, thank you very much

"I'm fine nothing happened to me and what could happen to me when it was you who decided to have a brawl with that giant metal palm tree" he replied to her looking at her blue unfocused orbs and the reason his family cared for her so much was clear to him right now. She genuinely cared, she genuinely cared about all of them. This wasn't a show of false affection if it was then in her medicine induced unfocused state she wouldn't be asking about his health.

"Every one is fine" she questioned him with such a childish innocence that it tugged few of his heart strings. She will surely make him cry if she continues like this and he had enough crying for today

"Yes, Every one even Rohan and Swadhin are fine" he reassured her softly

"Oh, and what happened to me. Why they converted me into a mummy" she asked him with innocent eyes and tone full of displeasure and a pout donned on her cute face as she noticed her hand connected to the drip and her bandaged covered hand

He didn't knew whether to cry or laugh hearing her question. He didn't know if he should be amused by her sense of humour or concered for her lack of self preservation.

"You lost the battle with the palm tree. So you're hurt and that's why you currently look like a mummy" he tried to reply to her in the same humor filled tone but failed miserably

"Burnt means scars, means I've become more ugly but it's fine you know no one loves me anyway and no one will ever love me so that's fine and Every one loves you so it's better me than you after all you have friends, fans, family and I've nothing ." She told him as if what happened with her was totally fine when it wasn't, she deserve love as much as he did and even more while Anya didn't even realize what she was speaking in her drugged state.

"You'll always have a friend in me Anya" he told her as sincerely as he could. He didn't love her, well not yet for sure. he had despised her for so long that he couldn't just fall for her like that but he was ready to be their for her forever. He was ready to get to know her better he was ready to see past his prejudice of her and into the real her who knows he might fall for her.

"Promise" She asked him with hopeful eyes

"Promise" he replied back as he watch her slowly be consumed by sleep again.

Anya was kept in hospital for over a month and Viaan stayed with her in the hospital. Even Rohan and Swadhin came to meet her and in a short time she had became their friend. she never thought she would have them as friend but now she did. They didn't even flinch or looked away when her bandage was removed to display the hideous scars on her hand. They still treated her the same and pampered her to death. She couldn't understand that too. She wasn't used too all the attention and affection they were showering on her.

But all that was a welcome change in her life. She had got to know Viaan has refused to play in the IPL so she asked him to play and he agreed surprising her. Nowadays, he agrees to do whatever she ask him to do and she couldn't understand why so???

"Viaan, listen mom is calling you both  for dinner" Swaadhin informed Viaan who was looking at Anya's pic with a puppy dog face

"Khushi ma, I love you" he said happily

"Yeah, you can tell that to your Khushi ma personally but tell me why are you looking at Anya's pic like that" he questioned him with raised brows

" You're practically with her all the time. So, tell me how is she avoiding you dude" swaadhin questioned his friend not understanding his logic

" I asked her to move in with me but she said no, she said no Savvy. When I didn't love her she was all around me and now when I do. She isn't ready to beileve I do. What to do Savvy??? Isn't there any handbook like how to win back the girl you fucked up or something ?"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

79.8K 4.1K 20
the play boy ommkara singh oberoi.. who never fall for any girl.. fall in love with ishana malhotra.. who make him realise the real meaning of love...
237K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
99K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
81.7K 4.1K 29
No Description 😉 It's a Short Story!! 1 #Oberoifamily (12/4/19) 11 #anika (30/3/19) 17 #Omkara (12/4/19) 27 #Gauri (12/4/19) 85 #Shivaay (12/4/19...