School (Chaennie)

By Mysteriouxios650-1

High school where drama builds up and wild things happen, Introducing an all A's and B's student: Park Chaeyo... More

First Day (Rosรฉs point of view)
First day (Jennie's point of view)
Lunch
Horrible Moment
With Jennie
No choice
Jisoo's House
The fight
At school
Third Encounter
Where are we going?
Task
Lisa's house
On the run
Breaking In
Emotions
Story notice/ update

Having some Fun

2.4K 66 42
By Mysteriouxios650-1

(Jisoo pov)

Running after her Jisoo called her name. The brunnette stopped at a corner and looked at the girl. Jisoo walked towards her pointing a finger.
The girl grabbed her arms and pinned them against the wall. Jennie then placed her knee between her thighs. Smirking with her other arm at her side, she moved her hand up Jisoo's neck.
The girl let out a gasp as she instantly pushed Jennie away.

"What the hell!"

Jennie chuckled, and Jisoo ran her way towards the cafeteria.

(Jennie pov)

Jennie was heading towards the cafeteria to get Rose but soon stopped in her tracks as she watched Jisoo in the cafeteria pointing towards her direction with a security guard by her side. The guard followed behind Jisoo as they were comming at Jennie's directiom.

"Oh hell no."

Jennie couldn't afford to get suspension or even maybe expelled despite the many times she's gotten trouble.
She bolted down the hallway and towards the direction of the gym room. Jennie's body slammed against the doors and quickly swung them open as she hid in the girls locker room. Panting she looked for somewhere to hide
Soon she hid behind the shower curtains. Pulling the curtains back She stood there leaning against the wall listening if the girl had passed by. A minute later the door slammed open.

'Fuck me.'

Jennie thought as she held her breath listening the the footsteps walkimg inside the locker room. The steps came closer as she heard the bathroom stalls open up and moved her way toward the shower stalls opening them up on her way towards jennies direction. Once she was at the last stall Jennie jumped out bumping into her and ran out towards the exit.

"Hey!--"

Jennie wasn't gonna stop to listen so she made it at the door and turned the knob, jerking it open but it didn't budge at all. She struggled a second time and realized she was locked in here.

"Looking for these?"

Jennie turmed her head as Jisoo took out the keys showing it to her. Jennie gripped her fists knowing she shouldn't otherwise she's in trouble even if it was just a simple punch to the girls face.

"Now you can't run away from me Kim."

Jisoo walked closer,

"I told you seriously to stay away from her. But knowing what type of person you are I could already guess you are not some girl who follows rules."

"Yeah, you're spot on."

She crossed her arms,

"You can try all day but you won't damn change me from doing what I want to do."

Jisoo rolled her eyes, sarcastically giving a small chuckle at her,

"I wouldn't even dare try attempting to change you, that's not my place. But I will give you two options,
Leave my friend alone and I can unlock the door for you or.."

Jisoo smiled,

"You can beat the hell out of me."

Jisoo motion her eyes towards the door,

"But be careful Kim, don't screw yourself. Security is just outside, he'll be able to hear me loud and clear~!"

Jennie scrunched her nose in anger,

"If I see her around you I'll make sure you get suspended or maybe might as well get you expelled from this highschool. Like it or not I have ways."

Jennie coldly started into her soul for once thinking about how ridiculous it sounded when she said she could get the bully in trouble.

Laughing it off she leaned closer towards Jisoo as she moved back, having her body against the lockers,

"You really think you can punish me?"

Jisoo looked dead in her eyes not saying a word as she gripped her keys tighter.

"You know..I don't like any of your ideas.."

Pulling out an army knife outta her jacket she opened it and held it against her chest.
Jisoo's eyes widened in fear.

"Do you really think I won't stab you bitch?"

She laughed,

"Shut the fuck up and watch me."

The girl shut her eyes tight clenching her teeth as she dug the knife deeper onto her cheek.

"AHH Fuck--!"

The girl yelped as she moved away, as a small trail of blood ran down her neck.

"How about I make you a promise that I won't do anything to get your friend in trouble, Sounds good?"

Jisoo held her bleeding cheek,

"And if I don't agree?"

Jennie held her knife on her lip,

"Then you die."

Jennie smiled but then laughed out loud finding it super cringy she said that out loud,

"I'm kidding!!~
I'll leave you wishing to kill yourself."

Jisoo gulped thinking that this girl is insane,

"Fine Kim.

You HURT her and it's over."

Jennie smiled as she grabbed Jisoo's hand feeling for the keys.

"Thanks!~"

As soon as she got them she unlocked the door dropped the keys and left.

Jisoo slumped down as she was feeling light headed all of the sudden.

(Rose pov)

Waiting in the restroom Rose sent Jennie another text asking her where she was. Earlier she couldnt leave without being suspicious so Rose told Jimin and Mina that she was gonna use the restroom.
She put her phone away and looked at herself in the mirror thinking about what she should do when school's over.

"Hey princess~ You're just now realizing you're beauty?"

The brunnetes voice chirped in, entering the lone bathroom.
Rose sighed and turned to look at Jennie.

"Whatever. I'm average, I know... so are we leaving or not?"

The younger girl asked.
Jennie nodded and they both walked their way out of school with their bags still on them.
---
Once they made it outside the doors, low and behold appeared a bright orange haired girl standing in their way.

"Sup bitches! I'm tagging along whether you likey or not."

Jennie slowed down to a halt, eyes twitched in disgust as she met the slender girl's face.

"Uh. Who asked you to come? You're not invited so.. Fuck off."

Lisa giggled,

"The hell Jennieee!! why are you acting so meann to me now, huh?"

The slender girl roughly rubbed Jennie's head with her knuckles.

"Oh, hi lisa."

Rose waved as lisa then stopped nuging Jennie and bear hugged the crap out of Rose.

"Omggg you're just so adorable!!"

Jennie fixed her hair and Rose sufficated for what felt like she was about to drop dead. Lisa let the girl go and backed away leaving Rose breathing in air like crazy.

"You're..VERY strong lisa.."

"I know ~!"

She then let out a gasp,

"Wait-- now that I look at you...
You know what you remind me of Rosie?"

"Huh?"

"A cute chubby chipmunk!!~"

A tint of red appeared on the sides of her cheeks. Lisa pinched the girl's cheeks laughing.
Jennie saw Rose blushing, jealousy silently building up inside as she yanked lisa back.

"Go back lis, I'm serious."

"No!--what are you even planning on doing Jenn--?"

Lisa then stopped mid sentence and covered her mouth.

"Omo. Shiiitt!!!
Are you guys gonna..?"

She held one of her fingers in a circle while on the other she inserted her pointer finger into it (meaning if they were gonna fuck each other.)

"The fuck--whose dick do you think Ima go suck?!"

Jennie shouted at her. Lisa laughed loudly holding her stomach to stop herself from falling down.

"NOO Ya Dumbass! I meantt You two! So stupiddd you are~"

Jennie slightly blushed as she grabbed Roses hand, pulling her away from lisa.

"Ugh. My plans are ruined. All thanks to that trash still laughing her ass off right in front of us."

Jennie mumbled to herself, in which Rose heard her saying.

"Wait up bozos!"

Lisa shouted as she ran to them, giving Jennie a hard jab in the gut.

"YAAH--!"

The brunette whippped her attention towards the younger girl with a hand out.

"Hahaha!!"

Lisa shield herself as the multiple hits on her body spread rapidly around at her.

Rose stood there, giggling to herself by how ridiculous the both of them looked right now.
.
.
.

-Time skip-
(At the arcade)

.
.
.
.

"Listen up losers, winner is rewarded with snacks and dinner!"

Jennie confidently said as she stood up with her head held high, looking at the two girls finishing their drinks.
Lisa could be heard loudly sucking the last drop of iced tea outta her straw.

"That's if you win! But if I win I will give this cutie a kiss!~"

Lisa proudly announced hugging the shy blushing girl.

"Lali--,"

Quickly shutting her own damn mouth Jennie continued,

"Don't be so sure about that, you suck balls and you know that."

Lisa stood up with a grin on her face,

"Oh really? Prove it!"

Jennie took out some cash exchanging it for game tokens. Lisa did the same.

Rose looked in her wallet not having much but a measly twenty dollars and some ones.

Rose took those ones and cashed them in for tokens following the two of then into the arcade building.

"Challenge me to a shooting duel!"

Lisa said as she grabbed the gun pointing it at the brunette.
Jennie grabbed the other gun putting a coin in and the two girls waited for the game to start.
Rose watched as the two shot wildly at the targets.

"Out my way Jen!"

The girl sqeaked, while the timer ticked down its digits to zero.

<<Game Over>>

The machine said, and Lisa looked around the arcade to find another game. Rose then saw neon glowing go-carts in the back. She grabbed the both of their arms

"Guys lets go to this one!"

The two girls walked with her, towards the area.
--
They walked into the empty line, looking at the guy who smiled at the three girls.

"Good afternoon, ladies! Hope you had fun today! It'll be four coins each."

Lisa popped open the lid of her cup taking out four and handing them to him as the others did the same.
.
.
.

.
.
.

"WHOAAA!! NO...WAAAYYYY!"

Lisa said walking in andooking at all the neon cars. She hurridely hopped into a bright yellow chrome colored car. Jennie went towards the black sparkling one and Rose picked a pink one.

The man announced that they would have five minutes, as he pushed some buttons starting up the cars and arena lights.

"Okay the rules are, whoever geta hit first looses! We all get two rounds,"

The two nod getting in position as she contined,

"Ready. Set. Go!!"

Lisa loudly exclaimed as she slammed onto the pedal driving straight towards them.
Jennie rapidly pushed the pedal reverse and dodge Lisa's attack and made a U-turn as Lisa was now going for Rose.
She squealed in fear as she drove away from her. Lisa drove her into a corner slamming her with the car, eliminating her from the round.
Lisa backed out returning to the arena and saw Jennie parked in the opposite side facing her. Lisa smirked, driving towards her.
----
(Jennie pov)

She did the same hands on tge wheel and they both slammed onto each other. The cars didn't dare budge since, they both had their feet on the pedals not daring to lift them off.
Slowly lisa's car started to push her backward, causing the brunette to grunt in fruatration.

"HA! Who's winning now??"

Lisa exlaimed, leaning forward still pushing her farther towards the walls.
Turning the wheel all away around Jennie almost escaped midway until lisa rammed onto her again.

"Ugh-!"

Jennie put the car reverse leaving the both of them to then again stay in place.

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One!"

The girls heard Rose say as she appeared beside them.

"I'm afraid you two of you, will go on forever if I don't say anything."

The two stopped their cars and looked out to see the man switching the arena lights dim.

-----

"This is the last round guys, lets do it!!"

Lisa said, and they all went back to their cars, positioning the vehicles across from each other, ready for their last round.

"One, two, three.. go!"

Jennie shouted, and the three of them drove into each other. Lisa squealed in delight and Rose giggled as she fled the scene again, leaving Jennie alone.
Instead of watching lisa get rose out again Jennie saw her chance to this time get lisa out since, she was distracted targeting Rose.
Jennie maxed out her car speed as she crashed lisa out the course, sending her sking towards to the wall. Once she knew lisa was out she pointed at the orange-haired girl,

"Who's winning now, loser!!"

Before she could finish, Jennie was caught off guard as Rose rammed into her.
Lisa then jumped out of her car while holding her stomach. She laughed loudly and pointed at the brunette.

"Awww so sad you lost to your crush Jen!"

The brunette blushed as she got off the car ready to punch the hell out of her. Rose chuckled seeing the two play fight, as she followed them out of the arena.

It was now 5:00 pm and the three of them were eating at the buffet room inside the arcades.
Rose got up and told them that she was going to use to bathrooms.
Lisa set her coke down and Jennie was finishing her food.

"Jen you commin' with us later?"

"What do you mean?--With who?"

Lisa leaned back rolling her eyes,

"The gang of course! who else??"

Jennie went silent, and thought, if she should just head home. She wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere today.

"Nah, I'm fine I'll just go home and rest.."

"Alright, I gotta go now, I'll meet you back at the house!"

Giving her a hug lisa left and she sipped the last drop of her sprite.
Jennie thought to herself debating whether or not she should invite Rose to hang out with her at lisa's house.

(Rose pov)

Washing up her hands Rose was in a really good mood since the three of them had fun here.She honestly thought she was not going to have fun, espicially with Jennie around, but suprisingly she did.
If it wasn't for lisa tagging along at the very last second, who knows where the brunette was going to end up taking her to.
---

Walking back at the buffet booth lisa was nowhere to be seen.

"Jennie do you know where lisa went?"

She nodded,

"She said she had to go somewhere,"

Rose nodded back, and was about to sit back down until the brunette stood up grabbing her by the wrist.

"Lets go."

Rose said nothing, since she was already used to the routine of having her take her to places, whenever she wanted to.

They walked in silence as it started to get dark outside. Rose felt like the more they walked she could see Jennie secretly looking at her out of the corner of her eyes.
She turned her head to look at the brunette and smiled finding it adorable that Jennie turned her head away making it seem not obvious.
They then arrived at a bus stop and Jennie was oddly nice enough offering that she'd pay for the ride.
They stood there waiting for it and it was silent again so, Rose decided that since she still had no idea who Jennie was as a person or what she did in her life she started off with asking her some basic questions like if she lived with her relatives.

"Yes, but usually I never get to see them home,"

The brunette anwsered,

"Why?"

"They work every day, so they only come home when I'm asleep and leave back to work early in the morning.."

"I'm sorry to hear that Jennie..Do you miss them?"

She shook her head,

"What about you?"

Rose smiled,

"I live with both my parents, my father works as a auto mechanic person, while my mom had it easy and is mostly making meals for us, keepimg the house clean, and well-- to put it this was badically she's in charge of the house--"

Rose looked at her, but stopped smiling, once she saw a sad smile appear on her face.

"..You must be lucky then, you have them both spending time with you and taking care of you,"

Rose felt sad as she wanted to give the girl a hug but realized that she might hate being touhed or worse might punch her because she wasn't sure if she was ok with people giving some affection to her.
Rose went ahead and squeezed her cold hands softly, looking ahead.

"If you ever want to talk about how you feel..I'm always here!"

Jennie,quickly nodded and immediately covered her hot face.
Rose noticed her hands on her face and asked,

"What's wrong are you okay?"

She uncovered her face, and cleared her throat,

"Yeah, I-I'm fine.. anyways I need to ask you something--"

Headlights then began to make their way out on the bus stop and Jennie pushed Rose's hands away immedietly.

"I'm sorry Jennie, I couldn't really hear you well.. what did you want to ask me?"

The doors opened and the two climbed inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 3.3K 48
Jisoo, a new student who admires Park Chaeyoung(the bully who rules the whole school) and annoys her all the time. One day her mother decides that th...
576K 22.2K 40
A clichรฉ love story where the popular jock falls in love with the shy girl. Starring a straightforward Lisa and a socially awkward Jennie Kim. Ft. A...
130K 5.1K 44
Lalisa Manoban is a new student came from thailand, what will she do if she finds out that the school has a lot of gang member. Will she survive or w...
3.3M 86.9K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...