Ride or die

By brujitaa17

Taking a turn on favorite ship Stella Kidd and Kelly Severide. From the moment they first meet...or so. More

Part 1 : Where it all started
Part 2: Firehouse 51
Part 3: Knowing her
Part 4 : Severide
Part 5:
Part 6
Part 7 : the kiss
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10: The Date
Part 11
Part 12 : love
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 : A Change
Part 23 : The party
Part 25 : Olivia Leslie Severide
Part 26 :
Part 27
Part 28 : Back to work
Part 29 : Just a scare
Part 30
Part 31 : Disagreement
Part 32 : An accident
Part 33 : Clearer
Part 34 : Stab
Last part : Mr and Mrs Severide

Part 24 : the baby

2.8K 31 0
By brujitaa17

The next morning, Stella woke up first and it still felt like a dream to her. She was married and expecting a baby girl.

But quickly all this dreamy phase and happiness became thoughts not necessarily good.

Was it the right thing to do? Is this marriage going to last? Will her baby's health be okay? It was only a fee of her thoughts, then it hit her a little harder. She didn't have family, no sister of brother. And parents, she was alone and even though the firehouse became her family she still felt like she was missing something.

She was deeply in her thoughts, playing with her rings when she felt arms around her.

"Good morning sexy wife and baby mama!" He smile and kissed her on her cheek.

But he noticed something was off. So he slowly got her attention and said.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked worried.

"I was just thinking about dumb stuff, don't worry!" She said with a supposed to be smile.

"No now you are going to tell me, what is bothering you?" He asked to get her to open up.

"I was just thinking about the fact that I have no family to give this baby, i mean no grand mother from my side. Nothing she will just feel as lost as me, and to top it off she might haves problems because of me and I don't want our marriage to last and.."

But Severide slowed her down and told her "don't think like that please! You are the most beautiful human ever, unfortunately you didn't get to know your parents but I think you will be a great mother. Look at the strong human you've become, and I know our daughter will be just as strong as you."

"You always have the words to calm me down!" She smiled and caressed his cheek.

"And as for us, the way I always felt about you...it tells me how much you are the one!"

"I know you are the one too Kelly! I'm sorry, I think is just the hormones" she said while she started to look for a mug to make tea.

He smiled, he got to cheer her up a little. But he wasn't about to let her make that cup of tea. He had her sit down and made her her tea, then he started on some breakfast.

Later that day Severide decided to give a call to his mom. She was of course aware of everything happening in her sons life, so she was happy to hear him call.

"How's Stella and the baby?" She asked delightful.

"Good good, it's a girl Mom. But I was calling you to ask if maybe you could come over at our house. I feel like Stella needs a mother figure" he explained to her

"A baby girl, oh Kelly! You are going to do stupid things for this little girl" she laughed but then said "and of course, if she needs me I'm here"

"Thank you, plus I'm going back to work tomorrow. So it would be company for her, and I don't want her to spend her entire days in the kitchen

"Kelly you don't need to explain anything to me you know that, i'll be there tomorrow night at the least" she informed him.

They kept talking for a little while and then Kelly just spent the rest of the day watching movies with Stella.
______________________
The next day Severide went to work and later that day Jennifer was there.

"Hey Stella!" She said as Stella opened the front door.

"Oh Jennifer what... uh what are doing here?" She asked surprised "come in!"

She closed the door and they went and sat on the sofa.

"I'm so sorry, how rude of me asking what are you doing here. I'm happy to see you!" She smiled then offered her something to drink.

"Don't you worry about me, I know where the kitchen is if I ever get thirsty" then she asked "how are you and baby girl?".

"Well we are amazing actually, happy and thankful." Stella took one of Jennifer's hand so she could feel her kicking.

"Oh wow she is seriously kicking! Reminds me of Kelly, you know what?" She said like a little child.

"What?" That had Stella wondering but yet happy and entertained.

"I know Kelly is going to go crazy for this little girl!" And she winked.

"Why do you think so?" That was making Stella laugh.

"Because dads are usually like beautiful idiots in front of their daughters. And the way Kelly always cared about kids, now he is having one. I can tell you guys are going to be great parents" she held Stella's hand, tight.

The moment was beautiful.

"Oh but look at that ring! I was ready to give him a beating if that ring wasn't at your level!" She said jokingly.

"You say some crazy things but thank you for being here!"

"Now we're family and remember if Kelly ever acts up, you come to me"

Then they hugged, Jennifer loved Stella. Sure she had only saw her two or three times since she lived far but she always knew Stella was the one for Kelly. She was happy they were finally married and about to have a baby.
______________________
Two more months went bu, Jennifer was still there with Kelly and Stella. And it made Severide happy to see Stella less worried. It was definitely a great choice to get his mom to come for a little while.

Stella was now 8 months pregnant, and she was enjoying her pregnancy so much.

"So we're going to the beach, is it okay if you stay a little while alone mom?" Severide asked while packing snacks, drinks and more.

"I'm going to be fine, you guys go and have fun! And be careful"

Jennifer kissed them both goodbye.

And before leaving Stella felt a sharp pain in her lower back but she didn't bother to say anything to Severide or Jennifer. And they were on their way to the beach.

They sat at their favorite spot, and enjoyed each other's company. When they started talking about names for their baby girl.

"So what do you think about Maya?" Severide proposed.

"I don't know, I like it but I want something else I feel like"

"Well I would propose something even a second name but I don't know" he said shy.

"Tell me what is it?" She said excited.

"I always wanted to keep a little piece of Shay with me, and Leslie would be a cute name!" He proposed.

"I like Leslie, and I want it as our daughter second name but she name a first name." She laughed then said "we need to think about that one"

"I know!"

"But why you never mention Shay much, I would have love to know. How was she?"

"She was the best ever and she sure knew me well. You know sometimes you remind me of her, always so caring about me" he said thinking about all the times with Shay "but anyways what do you think we get in the water?"

"Are you crazy, the water is not that hot. It's not summer anymore, I know the temperature aren't cold yet but the water can't be pleasing!" She warned him.

"Oh come in just a little dive" he insisted.

"Well you go, i'll wait here and be careful"

"Okay then, and he ran in the water like a little kid"

Stella was laying down when the pain started to come back. So she was focused on that.

And she thought to herself 'i hope those are not contractions'.

After a good four minutes of great breathing, the pain finally went away. And then she realized Severide was no where to be seen. So she started panicking, walking from left to right. Until she saw his arm, he was drowning.

But how if he was the best swimmer, it was probably a current. And so as crazy as it sounded she decided to go in the water.

She was scared, and the pain was coming back. She knew her baby was coming, it was definitely contractions. But she had to save Severide too.

So she swam to get him, but he was heavy. She got him to the sand the best way possible, in pain and everything. Then she got her phone and called for an ambulance.

"Come on baby!" She said looking over him.

But she checked and he wasn't breathing so she started doing CPR. She was concerned for Kelly, but as doing CPR and waiting for the ambulance to arrive. The contractions were closer together.

"Please baby girl" and she let out a sigh.

Severide was not reacting. And just a little before the ambulance arrived and started throwing all the water out.

"Kelly!" She said but he still wasn't fully conscious.

The ambulance came and got him behind. Stella rode with them in the back, and they went to MED. She called Jennifer once they arrived at MED.

Will took care of Severide as soon as he came in. And Stella just walked in and wanted to talk to Maggie.

"Hey Stella, you are soaking wet, you need to change!" She said worried "come with me!"

"I'm okay I just..." but she stopped as she felt something weird.

Her water had just broke so she looked at Maggie, who understood right away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 615 25
Stella Kidd is 30 and unmarried, something that is unheard of in her family. So, she hires Kelly Severide, a male escort to take her to her sister's...
28.8K 734 37
Two firefighters, happen to cross paths one-night. This is a love story between those two people, strong, courageous and hurt from damaged pasts...
13.5K 262 13
Kelly Severide and Stella Kidd are close friends, but when Stella asks Kelly for a favor would it end their friendship or will true feelings finally...
37.1K 376 12
In this story we are exploring the stellaride love, on a deeper level. The same deep level as Kelly inside Stella's guts.