YUM | M | BTS [SLOW UPDATES!]

By wwhjams

Rated ⚠️ Mature The endeavors of strip club owners. Smut & Fluff. !top Yoongi !top Namjoon !top Taehyung !swi... More

0
2
3
4
5
6
6.5
7
8
9
omg
10
11
12

1

13.8K 238 54
By wwhjams

"This kid even know what you do, Namjoon? He seems like some kinda nerd with how you're talking about him," Yoongi smirked, eating his breakfast at the kitchen island along with his friend Jungkook.

"No, hyung, he doesn't know what I do, why's that matter?" Namjoon rolled his eyes, joining the other two for breakfast.

"Maybe this handsome, cute, smart boy will be intimidated by a nightclub owner? I bet he's innocent. Think of Kook, but minus his secret kinks." Yoongi winked at the boy to his left, leaving the boy a little more pink-faced than before.

"With my luck he won't even be interested in me to begin with. But hopefully he is like Kook. And you left out the parts when I said he's definitely fuckable and has a nice ass."

"Stop, Joon, you'll have me drooling all over my rice if you continue." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous, Yoon."

"What was that?" Yoongi glared.

"Hyung." Namjoon looked at his food. He may be a top for life in his head, but someday he feels like Yoongi might overpower him. The thought actually excites him, but he'd never tell that to anyone.

"What're we talking about, boys?" Taehyung's deep voice boomed through the open kitchen as he entered. Yoongi and Jungkook both looked at Taehyung as he appeared while Namjoon stayed stuffing his face. He was suddenly really hungry.

"Namjoon hyung thinks he found the love of his life," Jungkook chirped out. He finished eating and was simply drinking his banana milk now, watching Taehyung walk through the kitchen.

"I did not say love of my life, you little—" Taehyung and Yoongi gave Namjoon a pointed look at the same time. Namjoon sighed. "Found a guy. His name is Seokjin. He's actually older than all of us, but he's definitely a sub."

"You pervert," Taehyung scoffed, sitting by Jungkook and beginning to eat his breakfast.

"Says you," Namjoon glared at Taehyung. Jungkook also glared at the man, considering he had taken a huge gulp of his banana milk. Jungkook swiped it back as soon as it had left Taehyung's lips.

"I'd be nice if I were you," Taehyung smiled ravenously at Jungkook.

"Taehyung, I'm still in here. Eating," Yoongi interrupted. "Actually, so is Namjoon."

"If I recall right, that's never stopped you before, hyung."

Yoongi smirked. "You got me there."

"I'm gonna check our wanna-be-strippers, guys, see you later," Namjoon stretched, put away his dishes, and walked upstairs.

"You think hyung jacks off to our applicants?" Taehyung asked as soon as Namjoon was out of earshot.

"Definitely," Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi let out a little chuckle, adding a "probably" into the small conversation.

See, these four men co-owned a strip club. Many of their workers are moving on to new things, so lately they've been looking for new employees. Not all of them see stripping or being a waiter a fun time for their whole life.

Upstairs, Namjoon was sitting at his desk, scrolling through applicants. And, boy, was he pleased. He snatched his laptop off of his desk and quickly galloped out of his room, only to slow down at the stairs, and then ran into the kitchen, where two men were making out and one was already drinking at 8 a.m.

"Guys!" Yoongi glanced at him through his glass as Taehyung reluctantly pulled away from Jungkook's face.

"What?" Jungkook asked, looking annoyed. "We're busy."

"I'm blessed. Completely and utterly blessed," Namjoon stressed to them as he flipped his laptop around. A handsome, black-haired man's face and information was on the screen. "It's him! It's Seokjin! He wants to work at our place. Holy shit, what did I do to deserve this? Is there a price to pay? Should I have ran down the stairs and broken my laptop?"

"Hyung," Taehyung chuckled. "That's nice, I guess, but he's still gotta actually take an interest in you. And, I mean, with that face?" How Taehyung wasn't falling apart as Jungkook was leaving hickeys on his neck, moving down to his collarbone, Namjoon wasn't sure of.

"Jungkook likes my face," Namjoon smirked as Taehyung immediately narrowed his eyes. "You know what else he likes?"

Jungkook lifted off of Taehyung's neck a second, causing Taehyung to groan from lack of contact, and said, "I like your di—" Taehyung put his hand over Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook licked the hand before moving it and marking up Taehyung more. Namjoon scoffed.

No one noticed Yoongi leave the kitchen. He had no intention to sit in on Jungkook being fought over.

Taehyung ran a hand through Jungkook's hair, deciding to ignore Namjoon, and leaned down to nibble on Jungkook's ear. His other hand slipped down to Jungkook's lower back.

Namjoon, a bit disappointed in himself for getting a little turned on from watching them, left the kitchen angrily from being ignored. He loved his friends, but sometimes they were just annoying. Or, at least, that's how he felt at the moment, since Jungkook, practically their universal bottom, who was under him just last night, was having too much fun with Taehyung to acknowledge his existence for more than two seconds.

As Namjoon lowkey fumed, but continued looking through applicants, downstairs was getting heated.

"You little slut," Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear. "You were with him last night, right?" Jungkook stayed quiet as he reconnected his lips with Taehyung's. Taehyung bucked his hips, causing Jungkook to lose contact and his heart rate go up. "Answer me."

"Yes.."

"As I thought. I heard your pretty moans for hours," Taehyung licked his lips. "Do you know what I did?" Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's neck.

"What?" If Jungkook was a rabbit, his ears would have been fully erect in anticipation.

"I had some fun of my own," the elder smirked, leaving the younger's neck now to trade it in for Jungkook's shoulder, which was only available thanks to Taehyung moving his shirt over. Jungkook thought he knew what Taehyung was talking about, but he soon figured out he was wrong. "Of course, girls aren't really my favorite, they're usually annoying, so naturally I had to gag her." Taehyung bit with a little extra force. Jungkook was getting pleasured at first, but he was now getting reminded of what Taehyung liked to do when he was jealous. Hurt. Emotionally, usually. Taehyung never physically abused, not unless it was asked for.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung innocently asked as Jungkook pushed away from him and got off of his lap. Jungkook texted a friend as soon as he exited the kitchen, but didn't head to the front door. He didn't speak another word to Taehyung.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said quietly as he opened an upstairs door.

"Kook? What're you doing? Figured Tae would be drilling into you by now." Jungkook cringed at Yoongi's words and entered his room. Yoongi was sitting on his sofa, watching TV.

"Yeah, me too." Jungkook headed over to the couch and sat by his hyung. Yoongi was already the bluntest of his hyungs, and was who Jungkook preferred to go to when he didn't want any bullshit. But he knew Yoongi had drank earlier, and he was a super nice drunk, Jungkook knew. And surely he wasn't dead drunk at the moment, but alcohol in general made Yoongi kinder, and what Jungkook wanted was someone that was going to be nice.

Namjoon seemed to have found a new obsession, and Taehyung needed time to get over his jealousy, so Jungkook decided Yoongi hyung it was, since he was pretty sure his friend Hoseok was in class at the moment.

"What's on your mind, Kook?" Jungkook frowned.

"He's jealous because of last night."

"Ohh," Yoongi chuckled. "Yeah, I heard that too. Namjoon had a lot of fun with you, sounded like."

Jungkook smiled a bit, considering he did enjoy last night, like Namjoon, it's just he hated that when he had fun with others, it took away Taehyung's fun.

"Yoongi, I don't understand," Jungkook laid his head on his hyung's shoulder.

"Don't understand what?"

"We all know that I've been with all three of you. A lot. But Taehyung always gets mad or something when I'm with you or Joonie hyung."

"Pretty sure he likes you, Kook."

"Don't you all like me?"

"Of course, Kook."

"Then why don't all of you get mad?"

"You want us to get mad?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, I'm just trying to understand! Now I'm just frustrated." Jungkook sighed and buried his head in Yoongi's small arm. He felt movement near his pants.

"Then let's get stuff off of your mind." Jungkook felt chills go down his spine at those words.

Taehyung was already mad.. this couldn't make him more mad, could it?

Jungkook decided he didn't care at the moment as Yoongi unzipped his tight jeans. Yoongi rarely gave blowjobs, and Jungkook was not going to object to one. Especially when he didn't even have to ask. He thought his hole was going to get abused again in less than twelve hours, but this was better.

Yoongi palmed Jungkook through his boxers as he smirked up at him. "You're basically already hard, Kook." This caused the younger to blush as he let out a small moan. He wanted to tell Yoongi to get on with it, but that would simply make Yoongi go even slower just to torture him.

Slowly but surely, Yoongi peeled off Jungkook's boxers to the point where Jungkook was naked waist-down on Yoongi's couch. Yoongi kitten licked here and there, enjoying watching the younger struggle to not beg.

"Pretty cock," Yoongi basically purred, his hand playing with the head. "It's been a while."

"H-Hyung," Jungkook stammered.

"Hmm?" Yoongi teased as he just barely put his mouth over Jungkook's dick.

"Pl-Please?" Jungkook breathed out. His mind was going insane. It had been a while since he simply was pleasured and thought of before someone else. The nicer hyung really was what he wanted at the moment.

Right as the word left Jungkook's mouth, the older instantly took in the younger completely. Jungkook gasped as Yoongi moved constantly and swirled his tongue. Jungkook absentmindedly moved a hand to Yoongi's hair, relishing the sounds the older's mouth was making. Their breathing filled the room, along with nice highlights of Jungkook's breathy, pleased moans.

The younger yanked the older's hair a little as soon as he could function some on his own. He wanted to see if he could get away with it. And, luckily, he could. Yoongi hummed as he sucked Jungkook off, vibrations sending tingles all throughout Jungkook's body as he moaned louder than he has been.

"I'm close, hyung," he breathed out, rubbing his hand through his hyung's hair more attentively.

Yoongi rubbed Jungkook's rather muscular thigh with his thumb as he used his other hand to jack off the younger along with his mouth. He purposely hummed as Jungkook started to whine, and at last released with a final moan. Surprisingly, Yoongi swallowed all of the younger's cum. Or, at least, that's what Jungkook thought.

Yoongi got up and leaned over Jungkook to kiss him as he actually dripped some of Jungkook's own cum into his mouth.

"Swallow," Yoongi commanded. Jungkook did so, and, although feeling pretty exhausted, continued to make out with Yoongi for a while longer.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷

Written sometime in March 2019
Hi, so, that was pretty much my first ever attempt at smut-like writing. I'm sorry if it was bad, awkward, etc., but I've been wanting to write a book like this, and since I'm new to smut writing, it'll be a bit like practice.

Anyway, I hope you can stick with the book if you're interested enough despite my probably cringey writing! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus
48.5K 1.6K 36
We're a little fun turns out to be a problematic situation... (02-05-2022) 🥇#1 in bottomtae out of 1.91k (02-09-2022) 🥇#1 in kooktae out of 3.71k (...
354 1 25
//COMPLETED AND EDITING// Contains: ✨f l u f f✨ and a teeny tiny smut 🌚
64.7K 2.1K 41
Just read it!!! ⚠️WARNING:⚠️This book contains mature language and smut/fluff/angst. Started: July 23, 2018 Ended: September 28, 2018 100✔️ 200✔️ 30...