Quirk : Extreme Omnivore ( Ka...

By scatteredyellowbirds

Izuku has a quirk to be able eat anything and I mean anything. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Extra : Movie Date (?)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Extra : Reading Letters
Chapter 8
Extra : Mistletoe
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Extra : Parents
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Valentines
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
This took me so long im sorry-
Chapter 27

Chapter 19

4.1K 192 148
By scatteredyellowbirds

// have some fluff first

Katsuki didn't really remember much of what happened.

Well he remembered that Izuku was holding him, then he said something and then things after that or before that was kind of a blur, he did remember that the last thing on his mind was 'shit Izuku would make a great villain wouldn't he' then he woke up in his home, in his bed. No recollection of what happened.

Well his mom told him that Izuku watched over him the entire time he was passed out, that made his stomach feel weird so he stopped thinking about that. He's kind of worried about the frog girl and shitty hair since last time he saw frog face , her entire face was practically peeled off and shitty hair had his arms shattered.

well actually it was pretty to see that Izuku watched him over the entire time he was passed out, seeing as the greenet is staring at him with an intense expression right now.

"Deku." Katsuki says.

"Kacchan, you're awake..." Izuku murmurs "I'll ask for a hug right now but I know Kacchan is tired."

"Deku." Katsuki huffs, sitting up, Izuku looks about ready to keep him down but Katsuki glares at him, quieting down the greenet.

"What happened?"

"Just some stuff, don't worry Kacchan, everything is fine now."

"...C'mere." Katsuki said, shifting a bit even though his body protests on it, he pats the space next to him, Izuku bit his lip and hesitantly sat next to the blond. Katsuki sighs and hugs his side.

"Hey."

"Kacchan... weren't you ignoring me because I did something bad?"

"Well you saved our asses, think of it as payback, nerd." Katsuki mutters, "come on, I'm giving you a chance to hug me."

Izuku smiles at him and cradles him like he's a baby, squeezing very gently.

"I'm not made out of fucking glass."

"Kacchan is injured, I'm already satisfied with Kacchan letting me hug him, wanna rest Kacchan? I promise I'll protect you in your sleep." Izuku says with a low croon.

"I don't need your fucking protection."

"Kacchan is injured, I just want to make sure Kacchan is safe but don't worry, I know Kacchan can handle himself, just not when Kacchan is injured, okay?"

"Mhm, shut your blabbering, trying to sleep here." Katsuki mutters, Izuku presses him closer and kisses his forehead.

"Night night Kacchan, sweet dreams."

_

"Young Midoriya, while... I'm sure that Bakugou has been a great motivator for you, perhaps you shouldn't let him affect your every aspect of life?" All Might reasons, "I think there's a very thin line between adoration and obsession, be careful never to cross it."

"Huh? Obsessed...? What are you implying?" Izuku asks, genuinely confused, "I don't think I'm obsessed with anything right now."

"Don't you talk about young Bakugou too much?"

"That's because I like Kacchan! Everyone should like him too! He's an amazing person, you know?" Izuku chirps, a big bright smile on his face as if just saying Katsuki's name had cheered up the greenet by a million times over.

"I... I see, well, perhaps you should tone it down a bit-"

"Do I need to? What's wrong with liking someone?" Izuku asks.

"Liking someone too much where your entire world revolves around them, young Izuku, can you imagine a world without young Bakugou?"

"No? Why would I want to imagine something like that, Kacchan is safe and alive right now, I don't need to imagine about stuff like that-"

"Well, do you think you can live in a world without him?"

"No." Was Izuku's blunt answer, "no way, a world with no Kacchan doesn't seem worth it. I'd rather die than live in a world like that. He's my best friend, the best. No one could ever come close to how he is."
_

Katsuki wake up half an hour, feeling thoroughly refreshed. Atleast until he tried to move.

"Kacchan! Don't move so much, you're injured!" Izuku huffs, holding him in place, "Are you thirsty Kacchan? Want me to get you some water?"

"No. I want to go to school."

"Kacchan, we have a day off tomorrow so they can up the surveillance in school, you can slack off a bit, okay?" Izuku croons, "I'll get you some food and water. Yell if you want anything else! I'll hear it!" Izuku says, gently placing him back on the bed and off of him before he leaves the room.

Well first of all, he ups the air conditioner, Izuku left it at a somewhat average temperature, probably didn't want Katsuki to end up cold but he likes it cold because if not, he gets sweaty and Katsuki's very sweaty right now and egh his tank top is all sweaty, even more since Izuku held him so close what the fuck. How the shit is Deku not drenched with his sweat yet?!

He took off the tank top and tossed it at the side, he probably should wipe his sweat and not let it dry cold on his skin but fuck it, it's hot and he wants to be fucking cold. But now it's too cold, but if he goes hotter he'll start sweating so he just covered himself in blankets.

"Kacchan I'm back!" Izuku calls out sweetly as he opens the door. Katsuki sits up, Izuku places the tray on his bedside table and first takes a bowl.

"Here here, your parents are gone so I had to make it for myself! I hope it doesn't taste too bad!" Izuku says, nudging a spoon to his mouth, he accepts the food with no protest before he almost fucking dies because of how fucking good it is holy fuck-

"Deku, the shit is this?!" Katsuki asks, Izuku squeaks.

"It's just mushroom soup! Do you like it?"

"Does it taste good?"

"I...I think so? I tasted it a bunch of times until I got to a really nice flavor- well my tastebuds are kinda dull since they got used to so many flavors, I may have added too much spice? Wait should I even be feeding you spice you're sick-"

"Shut the fuck up and give me the bowl!" Katsuki yells, clumsily taking the bowl from Izuku and the spoon, practically wolfing it down, it's that good holy fuck, he fucking moans because of how good it tastes.

"Holy shit, and you tell me that you don't know how to cook except for baking?"

"I know how to cook! I-I'm just not good at cooking rice." Izuku frowns , his face strangely red, refusing to look Katsuki in the eye which was kinda weird, "well... is it good...?"

"Of course it fucking is holy shit! Why the fuck do you keep asking me to make you lunch when you can make shit this good instead?!" Katsuki groans, it's so good, the flavors are fucking strong as fuck just like how he like his men- no, like he likes his food! Damnit!

"Kacchan, water?" Izuku says, offering Katsuki the glass of cool water that the blond chugs down, it was almost ice cold but not quite, just like how he likes it.

"Oi Deku, you eaten yet?"

"Well I cooked in a big pot and ate half of it... there's still more downstairs if you want, do you still want some more, Kacchan?"

"Just bring the whole damn pot." Izuku flushes red and smiles bright.

"I'm glad Kacchan likes my cooking, I told you you'll like some other parts of me! I'm glad you did!" He says happily, "I'll be quick!" Izuku says, rushing out of the room.

In the end, Katsuki ends up unable to move because of how much he ate.

"Your cooking made me go off diet, fucking Deku." Katsuki mutters as Izuku helps tuck him in.

"Kacchan... it's fine it's just one day, Kacchan won't get chubby from this, it's fine to treat yourself sometimes!" Izuku smiles, "bed time now Kacchan."

"Aren't you going home? It's late."

"Don't worry about me Kacchan, just sleep, okay? I'm staying."

"Where's mum?"

"Got called by her company. Your dad is downstairs though, he's reading a very nice magazine with a pretty girl on the cover! I tried to ask if I can read it and he let me borrow one." Izuku says, taking the book with the 'pretty girl' on the cover, Katsuki only needed to glance at it before he snatches it away from Izuku's hands.

"Kacchan? You want to read it first?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, we can read it together instead-!"

"No." Katsuki quickly shoved it under his pillow, "you're not allowed to read it."

"Why not?"

"My dad is fucking weird, he reads weird stuff with a poker face on. Don't read the shit he reads."

"Is it that bad, Kacchan?"

"Go to sleep, Deku."

"I will I will, good night Kacchan!" Izuku says, petting his friend before he leaves his room.

"..." Katsuki took out the book, skimmed over a few pages before slamming it shut and shoving it back down in his pillow.

Izuku definitely shouldn't read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 273 12
Izuku goes in to see if he's worthy of having a familiar and none of the creatures look at him, instead Izuku finds something more than a mere Famili...
2.5K 66 13
Izuku Midoriya will possess a wide array of magic spells and abilities, most of which will be taken straight out of Skyrim, that serve to further his...
313K 5.2K 23
Izuku midoriya has a very powerful quirk, he can manipulate ice and anything cold, however he himself became cold and not may people can make him ope...
221 4 7
In a world where Izuku Midoriya is slowly falling into a deeper depressive state. Enough that he becomes almost unrecognizable by the people around h...