Never Be Alone | Feng Meizuo...

By iceviolin33

Take, a piece of my heart, and make it all your own. So when we are apart, you'll never be alone. You'll neve... More

A/N, Disclaimer, All that Stuff
Cast and Characters
First Day Back
A/N
The Flying Kick
She's Back
To Sanya We Go!
Heartbroken
1k???
Abandoned: Part 1
New Cover!
Abandoned: Part 2
incorrects, cuz why not
The Foreigner
A/N: Important, please read!
Finding the Culprit
Sibling Fight

" No, It's the Squid that I Caught!"

811 17 1
By iceviolin33

Third Person P.O.V.

  Daoming Si was skipping down the halls of the house, like a child at 11:00 p.m. telling everyone to wake up and eat squid.

" Hey! Do you want some grilled squid?!" He yelled skipping towards Yue's room.

" Wake up! Yue!"

" Get up Yue!"

Daoming Si was surprised when Meizuo opened the door, and might I add, in a bathrobe, Yue standing behind him wearing her pajamas.

" What are you doing?" Meizuo asked, leaning against the door frame.

" What are you two doing? " Ah Si asked back.

" Talking." Yue replied.

" You better not be lying otherwise both of you are goners." Ah Si warned. Ah Si's face turned into a childish one again as he remembered what he was there for.

" Have some squid." Ah Si replied, walking away, heading to Ximen and Lei's rooms.

" You're a pervert!" Meizuo accused Ah Si as he pointed at him. Yue burst into giggles after watching the irritated Meizuo's mouth get stuffed with grilled squid by her brother.

Ah Si saw this and shoved a skewer of grilled squid into Yue's mouth as well. Yue took a hold of the skewer and bit into the squid, which had a nice barbecue flavour to it. She was surprised that her brother had made it though.

" Yay! Grilled squid time!" Ah Si yelled as he continued skipping down the halls, heading towards Ximen's room.

" Hey!" Meizuo shouted after Ah Si. " What's your problem?"

Yue watched as her brother continued yelling, " Who wants some squid?" down the halls.

" It's so good!" Ah Si yelled like a five year old as he arrived at Ximen's room.

" Ximen! What are you doing? Eh!" Ah Si asked kicking open the door to Ximen's room.

" Hey! Ximen! Ximen!" The door began to close but Ah Si kicked it open again. There Yue could see Ximen, hopping to the door with nothing but a blanket wrapped around him. He looked like he just woke up too.

" What's wrong with you? I was just about to sleep!" Ximen yelled at Ah Si.

" Grilled squid at this hour?" Ximen asked.

" Hey! Yes, grilled squid! I told you! " Ah Si replied skipping away.

" I was about to sleep!" Ximen complained, hopping after Ah Si.

" Wake up!" Ah Si continued making a ruckus. That's it, Yue couldn't handle it anymore. She broke down laughing and collapsed onto the floor. It was so funny her eyes were tearing up.

" Get up! Get up!" Ah Si said knocking on the walls.

" So annoying!" Ximen complained, while Yue was still on the floor giggling like crazy.

" Hey! Get up! Wohooo! Hey, Jing want some grilled squid?" Ah Si annoyingly knocked on Jing's door. " Get up! Wake up!"

But when Huaze Lei opened the door to Jing's room, Ah Si immediately shut up and turn away, but he continued banging the doors of everyone's rooms.

As for Yue, she was still rolling around on the floor laughing.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

  Once Yue had calmed down and once the two other boys got dressed, the three of them together went down to the patio where the table was already set up and grilled squid and drinks were being served.

  " That was too funny." Yue told Ximen and Meizuo as the three of them sat down at the table.

  " Hey, at least you two were awake. I was right about to fall into slumber when I heard, " Who wants some squid?! It's so good!"" Ximen complained again. Yue and Meizuo laughed seeing their exhausted friend imitate Ah Si.

  " I'm going to get drinks, you two want any?" Meizuo asked getting up.

  " I'll take a guava juice. Please and thank you." I told him.

  " Same." Ximen sighed, not really caring.

  " Alrighty, be right back." Meizuo said, leaving.

  " Hey, Yue. Why were you and Meizuo in your room together?" Ximen asked me. I looked to him.

  " Long story short, I'm single now." I said to Ximen, the sadness returning.

  " What? What happened?" Ximen exclaimed. When I didn't say anything, Ximen just looked down and told me, " It's okay, I know you'll tell me when your ready."

  " Thanks Glasses." I smiled. I'm glad he knew when to stop asking or when I was uncomfortable. Glasses was one of the nicknames I had decided to give to Ximen because of those circle shaped glasses he wears that makes him look like Asian Harry Potter. Besides Ximen, I am the Nickname Master. 

  " I thought I told you to stop calling me that." Ximen said, annoyed.

  " Whatever you say Xi Gua." I laughed, Xi Gua ( Watermelon) was another one of the very original nicknames I had created for Ximen. I saw that Meizuo had come back with our drinks.

  " Here you go." he said handing me my drink.

  " Thanks Mei Ren." I said taking the drink.

  " She's back at it again?" Meizuo asked Ximen. He nodded.

  " Ugh..." both boys groaned.

  " You know, now that I think about it, why does Meizuo have such a nice nickname? When you call me Glasses, it makes me sound like a nerd. And when you call me Xi Gua it makes me sound like I'm fat." Ximen ranted.

  " Hey, Mei Ren means Beauty, and she calls me Beauty because I'm beautiful!" Meizuo bragged.

  Yue just rolled her eyes and looked at the two boys. " Wow, you guys are so mature." 

  " Well, cheers." Ximen said raising his glass. Meizuo and I both clinked our glasses with his making a 'clink' noise. I drank my guava juice, savouring the sour-like taste. My brother then came out of the house with an orange bucket in his hands.

  " Wei! Look. Do you guys know what this is?" Ah Si asked. 

  " This..."

  " It's just a bucket." one of the girls at our table said stupidly. Man, people really are dumb these days.

  " I mean, what's inside?" Ah Si clarified.

  " Is it squid?" another girl asked.

  " No. It's the squid that I caught." Ah Si said proudly. He sounds a three year old that had finished memorizing what 1+1 is.

  " Ah Si. Have you been fishing for squid all night?" Meizuo asked.

  " Yes. It's so much fun." my brother replied, showing Meizuo the bucket.

  " What did I just hear? The famous Daoming Si went fishing and said it was fun?" I asked, disbelief all over my face.

  " Let's never hang out with him again. Okay?" Ximen asked Meizuo and I putting an arm around our shoulders. Meizuo just shook his head looking away while I laughed.

  A while later, Yue could hear the sound of the piano being played. The soft yet firm melody could only be played by one person. Huaze Lei.

  " Tell me, when are you going to talk to him?" Ximen asked Ah Si. My brother didn't say anything, he just gave Ximen a piece of grilled squid. " I have to win that bet."

  " Well, according to Ah Si's logic, they're not talking because he forbade Lei from talking to him. But Ah Si can still talk to Lei." Meizuo explained.

  " Cut it out. I'll talk to him when I want to." Ah Si told the two boys. He got up with two pieces of squid and walked over to the piano.

   I watched as Ah Si handed Lei a piece of squid. Lei took it as he continued playing. The two boys just smiled at each other, eating the squid. I smiled. I won. I turned to Ximen and Meizuo.

  " One thousand each boys, by next week." I told them, as they both groaned.

  No one knows my brother better than me.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

  I was walking with Ximen and Meizuo to my Songwriting Class, when we saw Shancai and Qinghe sitting on the front steps. 

  As we passed by, we heard Qinghe say, " I managed to make F4 and Daoming Yue like me with my food!" 

  Ximen and Meizuo shoved him in the head because of this while I caught him by his hoodie before he could fall onto Shancai. I gave him a small smile and shook my head as he looked to me.

  I caught up with Ximen and Meizuo, sighing. " You know, if I didn't catch him he would have fallen onto Shancai." I notified them.

  " Okay, okay, we're sorry." Meizuo apologized, ruffling my hair. I didn't really care though, I never really do anything fancy with my hair.

  I had reached class right when Mr. Mah, our professor, had walked in.

  " Alright, class please hand in the assignment that was assigned to you guys last week." Mr. Mah told the class. I felt a sigh of relief come out of my mouth, I had worked all night yesterday right after we came back from Sanya. I handed in my paper like a boss and survived the rest of the lecture. Yeah!

  " Thank you students, at least half the class handed in their assignments." Mr. Mah sighed. "Okay, continuing with the last lecture. Ludwig van Beethoven. He wrote the famous piece Fur Elise on April 27, 1810..."

  My mind started to drift, since I already knew all I needed to know about Beethoven. I mean, Lei and I used to test each other when we were kids. I was about to fall asleep when the teacher called on me.

  " Ah, Yue, my top student, would you like to demonstrate to the other students what medley is? Also, one of the songs you include in this medley has to be Pachelbel's Canon in D." Mr. Mah said to me. I looked up, alarmed. We were talking about Beethoven! How did he jump to Pachelbel so fast?

  I sighed, looks like he isn't letting me off the hook today. I walk down the stairs to where Mr. Mah is sitting and seat myself on the piano bench. By the way, there is a grand piano, like at the bottom of the stairs in our classroom.

  I set my fingers atop the keys and breath in. I decide to play a song that I had once learned from my friend, Riku. He had decided to teach it to me one day when we were at his house, he loves music too, which is one of the reasons why, I guess, we became friends.  It was the song Perfect, by Ed Sheeran, infused with Pachelbel's Canon. I inhaled, and started playing. 

  My fingers glided across the keys, letting out all my emotion, my pain, my sadness, my anger. Music was one of the things that I could turn to when I had no one else. I could let out all my emotions through music. It was my passion, my life, and my world. Before I knew it, the song was over and I could feel tears build up in my eyes.

  I stood up and bowed to the class as they clapped, I bowed at a 90 degree angle. My hair covering my face, and the tears slowly coming out. I wasn't really sure why I was crying, but I guess music just made me feel that way. It had a bittersweet feeling to it.

  ( A/N: Here's the song if you guys wanna listen to it! It's a very relaxing song! :) I was inspired to write this chapter by one of my friends who me and a few other friends nicknamed " Talent" because that's what he is, pure talent, must be blessed by Apollo or something. Anyways, he played this song during a performance once, beautifully and perfectly hehe, might I add, which inspired me to write this chapter. So I wanted to dedicate this chapter to him, yeah Talent, you know who you are. :P)

  I hadn't even realized that the bell had rung until students got up and started gathering their stuff. I didn't even bring anything to this class except my assignment, so I just walked out the door.

  I walked into the cafeteria looking for F4. I saw Ximen, Meizuo and Ah Si sitting at a table and walked up to them. Lei's probably on the roof top again. I sat down next to my brother and sighed. I put my head on top of my arms as I lied on the table.

  I wasn't paying attention to their conversation until Ah Si looked up from his phone to look at me. 

  " Yue, why are you crying?" he asked. " Did someone bully you?" Ah Si turned into panic mode. At this, Meizuo and Ximen also looked to me. I touched, my face. Wow, I didn't even know that my cheeks were stained with tears. 

  " Nothing." I replied blankly.

  " What does that mean? You know if you want me to beat up someone, I'll gladly do it." Ah Si told me. I smiled a bit at this.

  " You do know that if I wanted to beat someone up I'd do it myself right?" I told my brother.

  " Then what happened?" Meizuo asked, concerned.

  " I was just doing a demonstration for the class and the music reminded me of someone." I answered.  They probably knew that that was all they could get out of me, so they stopped asking, which I was glad for. I didn't need more people asking me stuff, reminding me of Riku.

  A few moments later ( Hehe, sounds like SpongeBob.), two girls that I have never seen before walked up to us. 

  " Daoming Si. Do you remember me? I'm Xin Hui, a freshman in the Nutrition Department. I really like you." the girl, Xin Hui said. Like my brother cares...

  " And?" Ah Si asked, irritated. 

  " My classmate, Shancai, has been rude to you. I have a video of her to show you." Xin Hui spoke. Ah Si finally looked to the girl, probably because it had something to do with Shancai.

  " Hopefully she will stay out of trouble." Xin Hui said as she handed Ah Si her phone with the video.

  I guess Meizuo could sense something wrong because he immediately said, " Let me see." while sticking his hand out. 

" No, it's for Daoming Si." Xin Hui said with attitude. I've only seen this girl for like 30 seconds and I'm already starting to dislike her.

  " Give it to me." Ah Si said to the girl reaching his hand out.

  " Hey, Ah Si, I don't think you should look at it. It could be something bad." I told my brother. Ah Si looked at the video for a couple of seconds and I saw anger flash through his eyes. Ximen also saw this and quickly took the phone from Ah Si's hands. I tried to calm Ah Si down by placing a hand on his shoulder but he just shrugged me off. Meizuo and Ximen we looking at the video while I was watching Ah Si clench his fists. 

  Once they had finished watching the video, Ximen and Meizuo looked up to Ah Si and I with shocked looks on their faces. I gave both of them a 'do something'  look as they were recovering from their shock. Ximen slid the phone to me and I caught it.

  " What's the big deal?" Ximen questioned.

  " Yeah," Meizuo agreed. " Shancai only touched Huaze Lei's head." Meizuo said, looking to Xin Hui.

  " They've been meeting on the rooftop for a few times now." Xin Hui continued adding oil into the fire. I should've known this girl meant trouble.

  " Okay! " I snapped. I pointed to Xin Hui. " You shut up. And you, calm down." I said turning to Ah Si.

  " She kissed you once, but now she's flirting with Huaze Lei." Xin Hui continued, ignoring me. I stood up as fast as lightning, about to punch the girl. As I approached her, Ximen and Meizuo both had to hold me back from punching that makeup plastered face.

  Ah Si also stood up, taking Xin Hui's phone and smashing it to the floor. " I told you to shut up, didn't I?!" he yelled at the girl.

" Ah Si, Xin Hui is just trying to remind you that Shancai isn't as innocent as she looks. You should be careful." the girl standing beside Xin Hui said in a fake innocent voice. I rolled my eyes, since I felt Ximen and Meizuo's hands loosen around my arms, I quickly turned around, grabbed one of our drinks and poured it all over the girl. Everyone around us gasped, shocked. But I just wore a satisfied smile on my face.

  Ah Si just stormed out of the room, pushing the two girls out of the way as he exited the room. Oh Jeez, he's gonna do something stupid. Ximen and Meizuo just glared at the two girls while I watched. 

  This is gonna be all over school tomorrow. Just Great. 

  ☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

  I was hanging with F4 in the bridge room.  Lei was cleaning his violin while I was studying this piece on piano I had to memorize by next week, and it's on piano, which makes it even harder! The song was Etude Op. 10 No. 4 by Chopin. This song has so many notes, sixteenth notes too, and it's super fast! Aiya!!!

  I was pulling at my hair trying to memorize this god damn music. Lei looked over to me, "Maybe it'll be easier to memorize if you play it." he told me. Oh, why didn't I think of that?

  Cuz your dumb. My brain told me. Shut up! I yelled at myself.

  " Thanks! You're the best!" I told Lei, while I put a note to do that on the music sheet. Lei nodded as he continued to clean his violin, which took forever. I can relate, but the cello is like three times bigger, which means more rosin and more to clean up. ( A/N: I actually play violin in real life and rosin is like tree sap that you put onto the bow to prevent friction.)

  Ximen looked up from his book and over to us, " Lei. I think Jing came back this time because of you." Ximen said as he watched Lei.

  Lei slowly looked up from his violin, " Really?" he asked.

  " Oh trust me," I said nodding my head, continuing to add in additional crescendos and diminuendos.

  " When are you going to tell her how you feel?" Meizuo asked, leaning against the stairs.

  " I'm thinking about it." Lei replied. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder, " Well, man up and do it! You better tell her quick, unlike my brother." I told him, as I looked to my brother sitting on one of the chairs.

  " Ah Si, what happened to your hand?" Meizuo asked, changing the subject.  He either got into a fight, or got mad and punched something. Imma go with option two. 

 " Tell me, what did you punch this time?" I asked making my way over to the keyboard that was set there specially for me. 

  " Did you hit Shancai?" Meizuo guessed.

  " Did you hit a wall?" Ximen suggested.

  Ah Si just got up and started walking to the stairs. " I'm going to class now." he told us.

  I just sighed and shook my head. " He probably hit the wall." I said to Ximen, taking a seat on the bench by the keyboard. 

  " He probably hit both of them." Ximen told me. I thought about it for a moment and nodded. 

  " Lei, what's going on with you and Shancai?" Meizuo asked, with a concerned look on his face.  This had caught Ximen's attention too as they both looked to Lei.

  " What?" Lei asked, going back to cleaning his violin. 

  The two boys looked to me as I just shook my head and started playing.

  A/N: Here is a special chapter for my friend and for my readers. I'm sorry I have been pretty inactive lately, but I've been busy with badminton competitions, violin auditions and now competitive swimming. I hope to get the next chapter out sometime soon, so I'll see you guys then! ( Sorry for the spelling/ grammatical mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
96.7K 4.8K 47
❝ i wish that time could stop forever at this moment. the story between us and you will never end. ❞ + this ain't math nor unknown variables + lowerc...
114K 3.7K 52
The most fucked up joke the Universe will play on you is letting you meet someone you cared about and someone who cares about you. Him - Her - Him Ho...
6.4K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...