wrong number 》jjk

By k16b13

the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottes... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two (finale)
bonus 1: job
bonus 2: date
bonus 3: fight
bonus 4: meetings
bonus 5: drunk
bonus 6: sad
bonus 7: graduation
bonus 8: love
bonus 9: concert
bonus 10: encounters
bonus 12: children
bonus 13: family

bonus 11: commitment

56.1K 2.3K 1.5K
By k16b13

Friday 9:23 AM

jungoo oppa: hey hyung

jungoo oppa: can you do me a favor

me: wait what

jungoo oppa: haha you're so funny

jungoo oppa: okay, now can you listen to my favor?

me: what are you doing jungkook

me: i don't have time for this, i have to get ready

jungoo oppa: okay, whatever, keep saying that and i will continue

jungoo oppa: a couple of years ago, i accidentally texted this girl believing she was hyung and i asked her to make an excuse so i could skip practice and go on a date with this girl who i thought was hot

jungoo oppa: and then i found out she wasn't who i thought she was. i continued texting her because i had a feeling she was going to be fun to text and also because she caused me to have extra practice hours

jungoo oppa: at first she seemed very hostile and judgmental but as i texted her more, i could tell she was a little cutie who has a heart but hides it. i didn't realize it then but i was starting to fall for her

jungoo oppa: i would try to find an excuse to text her and every time we texted, i felt so happy for some reason. i lied to her and told her i didn't have any friends so she would text me more. i just really liked texting her, she made my day better.

jungoo oppa: i told you guys about her because i felt you guys were suspecting something. after a while, i finally got up the courage and went out to surprise her in person. we hung out for a bit and then the next day i confessed to her. she told me she had to think about it and that entire day i was just worried and thinking the worst would happen but in the end, she decided to give it a shot.

jungoo oppa: i started a relationship with her and we would go out every so often because she had school and i had work. but we texted everyday and everyday i felt myself falling for her more and more.

jungoo oppa: i think it was just through miracles that i ended up with someone like her. there is nothing that special about her but she somehow made my heart hurt. i really love her and today, i'm going to marry her.

jungoo oppa: so hyung, can you tell her i love her

me: i swear to god jungkook

me: it's not even noon and i'm crying already, stop it

me: i love you too jungkook

jungoo oppa: i wanna see you cry

me: that was very cute

me: oh my god, i can't stop crying

me: look what you did

me: i really have go get ready now

jungoo oppa: okay, fine

jungoo oppa: i will see you soon

me: i love you

jungoo oppa: aw, i love you too baby

(Third Person POV)

It's hours before the start of (Name) and Jungkook's wedding and she has barely gotten ready. With a brief interruption from Jungkook earlier through his little texting prank, she is on her way to becoming a bride. Her older sister Jinae and her friend Yeeun, is currently helping her do her hair and makeup.

Despite having plenty of money to spend on hiring makeup and hair artists, (Name) had decided to take the cheaper route and asking her sister and friend to do it for her.

"(Name), you have got to stop moving if you don't want me to mess up your hair," Yeeun said as she styled her hair.

"Yeah, sit fucking still," her sister Jinae added as she applied blush on her little sister.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous," (Name) said trying to keep herself still.

"What is there to be nervous about? Everything is and will be taken care of. You just have to walk down the aisle and marry the poor man standing at the end." Jinae answered finishing up the makeup.

"Did you just subtly insult me?"

"Of course not little sis, I would never."

(Name) glanced at her sister and slightly glared at her.

"Okay, all done!" Yeeun said finishing and showing her friend in the mirror.

(Name) admired herself in the mirror and smiled, "I think I'm going to cry again."

"If you fucking cry, I will send my first born after you," Jinae threatened.

"Okay, before you do that Jinae, we need to get her in her gown," Yeeun said getting the gown out slowly.

(Name) had decided, after numerous fittings, on a typical strapless ball gown dress. It is a simple dress but it fits her perfectly. Yeeun, Jinae, and her other bridesmaids slowly helped her into the dress without messing up her hair and makeup. Once it was on and tightened, they all stepped back and admired the bride.

"Aw, you look so good," Jinae mumbled tearing up as she looked at her little sister.

(Name) looked at herself in the mirror and smiled as she admires herself. Her mom and Jungkook's mom then walked in at that moment before pausing to look at the bride.

"Oh my god, dear. You look so beautiful, not that you're not beautiful usually," Jungkook's mom said admiring her future daughter-in-law.

"Aww, thank you, Mrs. Jeon," (Name) said hugging her tightly. 

Her own mother smiled and nodded agreeing with his mom, "You do look wonderful. Wow, I remember when you were so little and now you're so big."

"Mom, I'm still the same as I was when I was little. Don't cry or I will cry again and Jinae will attack me."

Her mom laughed and hugged her daughter tightly, "Alright, I see you out there honey."

(Name) nodded and waved both mothers goodbye. She then checked the time and looked up at her sister.

"It's almost time Jinae, I'm scared," she said as she felt herself her nervous.

"No, don't. Relax (Name), I don't know why you are so nervous," Jinae said sitting her down.

Just then a knock followed by a man's voice was heard, "Can we come in?"

Yeeun quickly glanced at her friend and then at the door, "Yeah, come in."

The door opened and Jimin appeared followed by Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"We came to say our hellos to the bride-," Jimin started to say before noticing how nervous (Name) looked.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked before they all walked over to her with concern.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong. Thank you for coming by," (Name) answered quickly trying not to alarm them.

"If you're nervous about how everything is going to turn out, don't be. Everything looks perfect. If you're nervous about spending the rest of your life with Jungkook, well, I would be too," Hoseok said trying to lighten her mood and reassure her.

(Name) smiled in response, "Thank you."

"Yeah, no need to be nervous. Nothing in this world is perfect and I know you know this. Just enjoy it as it is because this is ideally your one and only wedding. If you spend it worrying, you've just wasted a shit ton of money," Yoongi said.

She nodded and took a few deep breaths trying to calm herself. The boys were soon off after a couple more words of reassurance. Namjoon and Jin came by after and offered their words of reassurance too after seeing her in a nervous mess.

"I think we all know how well fitted you and Jungkook are. Being married is not the easiest thing but I know for a fact, you and Jungkook could make it through so don't be so worried," Namjoon said.

She eventually calmed her nerves down enough after Namjoon and Jin left.

"We need to get out there (Name)," Jinae said seeing the time.

The entire bridal party made their way out to the doors that open up to where the ceremony is held at. They got into position waiting for the cue to start walking down.

Her father stood waiting for his daughter at the doors and almost lost his breath seeing her.

Jungkook stood waiting at the end of the room with his hyungs. He was also nervous but not as nervous as (Name). He is more on the excited and happy side.

The cliche song "Can't Help Falling in Love" began playing signaling the start of the ceremony. One by one, each of the bridal party made their way down the aisle until at last, it was time for (Name) to walk down with her father.

She looked at her dad and took a deep breath as she grabbed a hold of his arm. The doors opened revealing her and she looked forward making eye contact with Jungkook. Instantly upon making eye contact, Jungkook teared up. She looked radiate, almost glowing. He smiled and maintained eye contact with her as she and her father walked down. Her father kissed her cheek softly and handed her off to Jungkook before stepping to the side.

As she stood in front of Jungkook, a tear managed to escape and fall down her cheek. She quickly wipes it away and looked at Jungkook. He smiled as he admired her.

The pastor began his part and soon, they said their vows to each other. The rings were exchanged and finally, the pastor pronounced them husband and wife. Upon that cue, Jungkook leaned and kissed his wife.

-

a/n - y'all wanted a wedding and here's the wedding. i know it's bad and i'm sorry :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 79 33
When Esther gets a text from a random number... This is my story please don't copy it 🙃
703K 25.1K 84
*EXTREME CRINGE WARNING* [COMPLETED] "P-please touch me, I want to feel your hands on my skin" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jungkook randomly recieves a tex...
121K 3.3K 50
A story in which Namjoon sends a text to the wrong number Mature content COMPLETED Cringey in the beginning
822K 23.2K 73
#JUNGKOOK: ❝thank you for being you❞ [COMPLETED] hyuckzens bts jungkook ff short story kinda crack