Dating The Fame

By _Leahh

Can Genesis deal with the slander from the media, obsessive stalkers, betrayal and the trust issues? All of t... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: G Shit
Chapter 2: Drunken
Chapter 3: Making A Move
Chapter 4: Don't Mind
Chapter 5: All The Stars
Chapter 6: Cravings
Chapter 7: I Am Not
Chapter 8: The Kiss
Chapter 9: Gardening Tool
Chapter 10: Brother
Chapter 11: Mine
Chapter 12: Meeting the Fam
Chapter 13: Twitter Fingers
Chapter 14: NYC
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Should've Told You
Chapter 17: Body II Body
Chapter 18: Blondie
My Heart
Chapter 19: Past
Chapter 20: Leaked
Chapter 21: Don't Look Back
Chapter 23: Different Now
Chapter 24: Serenity
Chapter 25: The Weekend
Chapter 26: The Awards
Chapter 27: Opportunites
Chapter 28: Controlling
Chapter 29: Desperado
Chapter 30: Tore Up
Chapter 31: Moving On
Chapter 32: Kick off
Chapter 33: Pride
Chapter 34: Monica
Chapter 35: Twenty-Three
Chapter 36: Twenty Three pt. 2
Chapter 37: Timing is Everything
Chapter 38: Mistake
Chapter 39: Chill Bill
Chapter 40: Substance
Chapter 41: Circle of Life
Chapter 42: Holiday
Chapter 43: VA

Chapter 22: You Should Stay

2.1K 90 34
By _Leahh

Five months later.....

Genesis,

For the past five months, Chris life has been thriving more than it has ever been and I solely get to be apart of it all. Three months ago his album; F.A.M.E released and instantly sky rocketed through the charts. With singles like No Bullshit, Look At Me Now, Deuces and She Ain't You being charted for number one for six consecutive weeks. Just before the album release Chris was so nervous yet so passionate about his work. I could see that in him he just wanted everyone to love him for his music, not hate him because of his mistakes.

When the album was released and sold out in stores, a light had sparked in Chris eyes. With all the positive feedback and growth in fanbase he became more hungry to entertain and to please.

It honestly broke my heart seeing him so afraid of his own project going public. No matter how much love and support he's given, Chris's still battles with demons inside of himself that causes him to become so self conscious and insecure. Since our relationship is approaching eight months, I've struggled with his insecurity. Though I've spent most of everyday by his side, supporting him, his trust in me has started to falter.

Since my debut as his girlfriend and the blogs posting me, I—too—have grown a sudden mini fan base. My social media accounts became verified not even four weeks after the his birthday party I threw two months ago. Since then clothing lines, modeling agencies and media advertisers has been reaching out to me. Offering me free clothes and products as long as I post or seen out with it.

At first I adored the attention I was receiving, it was harmless. Little old me getting called flawless and asked to model for magazines when I just learned to walk in heels bigger than three inches a year ago. But with the attention came trolls and perverted men. I never paid it any mind mainly because I'm happy with Chris and would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship or hurt him. That wasn't enough.

Three nights ago Chris came across an instant message from an old neighborhood friend. Our conversation was small until the guy confessed that he misses me around and used to have a thing for me. Chris seen it and grew pissed that I responded to the message in the first place, and we've sort of been walking on thin ice since.

Just like Chris can get jealous, I can get jealous too. Nobody's perfect.

"G, c'mon. Help me pick out the next fit for Chris." EJ nudged me out my stool.

We were on the set of the One Night Stand video with Keri Hilson. They had just finished recording the quick scene of Chris on top of her as he kissed her neck and they held hands. It's no denying it, I'm jealous as hell. It doesn't help either that I'm a fan of Keri and she was so fucking nice when Chris introduced us. I had to leave the scene just so nobody would notice.

"Oh, somebody look green." Sevyn teased as her and EJ came into the dressing room.

"Shut up." I barked.

Being in LA so much, Sevyn has practically grown into my best friend and we hardly go anywhere without each other. After being warned about this set I had asked her to come, for moral support.

Ej chuckles. "You're steaming boo. But Chris does this in a lot of his videos." He pointed out. "No BS was worst."

I rolled my eyes. "That's different! Chris and I weren't exactly dating when he shot that video so I wasn't tripping."

Mainly because that girl had nothing on me, Keri however is a threat. She's gorgeous as hell, and she can dance just like Chris! I know that shit probably gives him happy feet.

"So what? He's not allowed to have relations in his videos no more?" Sevyn questioned. I frowned and cross my arm.

"No....maybe?"

"Girl!" They both laughed and teased as I rolled my eyes.

"Chris is a sex symbol, that is not gonna happened. That's like asking Pretty Ricky to sing about something other than sex." EJ snickered as I mugged them.

"Okay, enough with the teasing. On a real note I am starving and these little finger foods ain't cutting it." Sevyn grumbles while rubbing her stomach.

"Why don't you order something?" I pointed out.

"'Cause I really want some of that bbq we got last week and you know once they out, they're out."

"Oh! I just gotta style this last scene and I'm down." EJ perked up.

I considered the thought of leaving since I wasn't doing much anyway. Besides Chris has been so caught up in the video he hasn't been paying me any mind. The handle on the door then switches and Chris strolls in with a towel and water in his hands.

"I was looking for you. Why'd you leave the set?" His eyes instantly met with mine as he comes to sit next to me.

"Oh EJ just asked me to come help him." I cleared my throat causing Chris to raise his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" He questions realizing I was avoiding his gaze.

"Nothing."

I brushed off the conversation as Sevyn and EJ both gave me the side-eye.

"Oh, I see." Chris chuckles and stretches his arms out on the couch. "You're jealous."

"What?" I exclaimed, EJ and Sevyn tried to tame their giggles as Chris grinned up at me goofily causing his dimple to pop.

"You got that same look that you get when Giana is more happy to see me than you. I know you, baby." He points out.

"I am not jealous." I huffed.

"Try again." Sevyn coughs.

I cut my eyes at her while her and EJ pretends to be so occupied by the clothing rack, when Chris and I both knew they were ease dropping. Chris chuckles deeply, resting his hand on my hip and kissing my jaw line.

"Listen, if it makes you feel any better I'll tell them to cut out the kissing scene—only dancing."

"Kissing scene?!" I spat. "You didn't say anything about any kissing!"

"I just found out earlier today." Chris shrugs. "But I don't have to do it, especially if it makes you uncomfortable."

"It's fine." I waved off, I didn't want to be known as that girlfriend. "I was gonna leave with E and Sev—"

"To go where?" Chris cut me off while sitting straight up.

"They wanna go get lunch."

"Okay, they can leave but you gotta stay." He shook his head, I pursed my lips.

"Babe I'm not even doing anything." I retort as he shrugged.

"So? I want you here with me." He says while his hand slides down from my hip to my ass while nibbling on my ear. I fought the smile that was forming on my lips and pressed my hand against his chest.

"Okay." I caved as a victorious smirk stretched on his lips before he kissed me seductively.

"Y'all make me sick." EJ huffed.

Chris broke the kiss by chuckling as he stood up. He mumbled how he was going to talk to Keri's team before leaving the dressing room. It was as if the minute he left my side, my goosebumps were gone.

"So......you're not going?" Sevyn broke the silence.

I giggled as EJ kissed his teeth. "Why are you surprised? These two are inseparable. Shit, I'm surprised he hasn't moved you in yet." He points out.

For the past few months I've been spending most days at Chris' place. Then on occasion I would go home for a day or two just to pack more belongs and bring them back with me. Chris pretty much hates it and has suggested that I go ahead and move in, but I never gave an honest answer.

"Y'all know why I haven't moved in with him yet." I waved off.

"Because it's like a ghetto frat house." They both finished in unison. I laughed and shook my head. They joke about it but I am serious.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sigh out of exasperation as the sun peaked through the window, right on my pillow. The sun had just rose meaning it was no earlier than 6 in the morning. Chris held me delicately in his arms and as much as I wanted to roll into his chest and fall back asleep, the strong urge to pee hit me. I groaned while managing to wiggle out of Chris hold and out the bed.

The second I swung the covers back I immediately regret the chills I had. Granted I was in nothing but a pair of lace panties, but Chris is definitely a ceiling fan sleeper and I am not. The cold only made my urges stronger so I lazily found a top to throw on and skipped out into the bathroom hall. After using it, I stretched and began dragging my feet back when the door across the hall slowly pushed open.

Then a brunette came tip toeing out with her hair half combed and her make up smeared and a dress that was possibly two sizes too small. As she approached the stairs Red, Chris newest member of his crew, came up behind her.

"Oh good morning, G. This is Brianna but she was just leaving."

"Hi." She smiles and waves perkily. I cut my eyes at the both of them before turning on my heels to Chris' room.

"Oh and G, by the way your head lights are out and beaming." He points out as him and Brianna snicker. Self consciously I crossed my arms over my chest and stumbled into Chris room, quickly shutting the door behind me.

"Baby." Chris called out as he shifts in the bed.

"I just caught Red sneaking out some girl from his room. Did you know he had somebody over here last night?"

Chris chuckles groggily. "I may have heard about it." I kissed my teeth.

"Chris, seriously? You need to talk them about bringing groupies in and out of here." I grumbled as I slid back under the sheets.

"Well if you would move in with ya boy, you can kick however many people out. Make all the rules." He smirks while running his hands up my shirt and down my back.

His back rubs always seems to soothes me. It's became a habit that he seems to recently pick up. He claims it relaxes him just as much and helps him sleep. I enjoy it because of the feel of his touch running down my spine gave me the best chills.

Almost just as similar as getting my scalp massaged during shampooing or my hair played with.

"I'll think about it." I shrugged causing Chris to roll his eyes.

"You said that last time. Look, if you don't want to then cool. I won't ask again." He growls while tossing the sheets back and standing up.

......and here comes his temper. I pursed my lips and watch as he walks off into his closet. It's never been that I don't want to. I just don't feel comfortable moving into a house with five grown men. Pretty soon they are gonna expect me to cook for them and clean up after them and that won't slide with me. I also don't want to stress this to Chris and be the reason he kicks his best friends out in the street. It'll be unfair to make him choose.

"Babe." I called after him while following his steps into the closet. He stood with his back to me in the center of the room, lining up some of his custom chains. "Baby don't be like that because you know that's not what I meant." I mentioned while wrapping my arms against his torso.

"Ok." He says dryly. I kissed my teeth.

"Boy you are not mad, quit acting." I retort as Chris chuckles and spins around in my hold, facing me.

"I just want you to stop saying you'll think about when it's something else clearly on your mind. You can tell me what's up."

I pursed my lips. "Alright, you really wanna know why?" I asks as he nods. "I don't know if I can move in with a nigga that literally keeps a pack of condoms in every corner of the house!"

I teased while pointing at a pack he had right next to his shoes, then the other pack he had by his dresser.

"Girl don't play and act like they don't come in handy. Especially the one in the shower." He exclaims.

"Okay but what about the one in the kitchen pantry? And why is that one always the first one empty—you know what I don't think I wanna know."

"Because everybody knows about that pack, easy to find." Chris laughs as I shook my head.

"See, when I move in all that is gonna have to go." I emphasized. Chris smiles widens while cupping my chin. "What?"

"You said when. So I'm taking that as a yes."

I playfully rolled my eyes as Chris chuckles and pecks my lips.

"Anyway, I need to get ready to go so I can be in Vegas in time to pick up your mom and aunt." I retort while walking out of his hold and getting my clothes together.

"I can't believe y'all made plans to spend the day without me." He frowns.

His mom and aunt had declared a girls trip to Vegas and asked me to be the one to show them around, considering that's where I live. I was slightly nervous since this will be my only encounter with his mom by myself. I've spoken to her on the phone plenty times and we only officially met at Chris' album release party.

I took a shower and finished all of my morning routine just in time. While I was gone for the day Chris is supposed to be out having dance tryouts for his upcoming performance at the BET Awards.

"Alright, don't forget auditions at eleven and then you're meeting with your Big Boy at two. I'll text you about it just in case." I inquired while combing my hair in the mirror.

"I'll remember it. I'm sure I can go a day without my little personal assistant," He teased as he came out the bathroom fully dressed. "If not I'll have Mijo remember."

I shook my head as he approached me, his signature cologne invading my lungs.

"You don't forget to take the Range with you today. You know my aunt likes to ride in style."

"Oh you don't have to worry about me, I got this." I smirked while flipping my hair.

Chris licks his lips as he hands grip my waist firmly. Biting down on his bottom lip, he kisses me passionately. I smiled into the kiss as what started as passionate turned intense as his tongue darted between my lips and roamed around my mouth. I gasps out in shock as Chris grunts and softly pushed my back up against the wall.

"Babe, if I don't leave now I'm gonna be late." I moaned as he sucked on my bottom lip.

Chuckling to hisself he pulls away with my lip still between his teeth before releasing it. Smirking, his eyes never left my lips as he rests his head against mine. Then Sevyn wonders why I never leaves his side, he pulls this shit every time.

"Make sure you text me when you're at the airport." He smiles while rubbing the gloss off his lips before darting out the room and down the stairs. "Drive safe!"

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 929 38
What happens when an ordinary girl is looking for a job and walks into a situation where she is the Hired Girlfriend of a famous singer who keeps alo...
111K 3.9K 33
Vanessa Laurens has a past that she wants to keep a secret, but this becomes almost impossible when a very important person from her past comes back...
2.5K 59 21
A girl that meets her boyfriend at a club and has a one night stand with him and falls in love and just wishes nothing goes bad between them two beca...
18.9K 1.4K 58
People think they know what it's like to date a world-famous pop star. They don't. When he's posing for pictures and being interviewed, I'm lurking i...