𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙖 𝙊𝙣𝙚-𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩

xperfectfangirlx tarafından

Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO... Daha Fazla

Hello
I love you Snowflake
Sorry
My prince
Not an update
Sorry (part 2)
Something to Remember
Crush
Truly Loves You
Vacation and Him
Emotionless

Her boyfriend's best friend

372 16 2
xperfectfangirlx tarafından

"I thought you were my friend" he said loud enough for the two people who's currently laughing and walking, clinging onto each other in front of him, taking their attention from each other, to him.

The two blue-eyed teenagers stopped whatever they're doing and turned around to see who's talking to them. The voice that is just too familiar for both of them to forget. Elsa feels like she couldn't breathe for a moment, like air being knocked out of her, as she sees who's talking behind them.

She couldn't believe she would be seeing him again, especially now when she's clinging herself to her new man.

Jack widened his eyes as he realized who's talking to them. It was Tadashi, his former friend. And Elsa's ex boyfriend.

Jack was Tadashi's friend along with Hiccup back when they're still in college, before he graduated first leaving Tadashi and Hiccup. He knew about their past relationship, he knew how they used to be together as a couple. And he knew about what Tadashi did; leaving her.

Jack wasn't planning on falling in love with Elsa as he knows that she's his friend's ex girlfriend. But he accidentally met her and became friends that soon lead to a romantic feelings. It happens so fast that it took him off guard. And he's not regretting his decision.

"Jack, lets go" Elsa said pulling his hand towards the other direction. Not wanting to see his face anymore. After almost seven months she hasn't seen him, He hurts her just enough to make her loathe the guy. People on the street starts giving them a look since they're in the middle of a busy pavement.

"I am your friend" Jack said making Elsa stop and look at them.

"So this is what you're doing behind my back?" Tadashi said. You could hear his voice cracked a bit, as if he's about to shed a tear. Jack hadn't move a muscle.

"You guys know each other?" Elsa was taken off guard. Tadashi never mentions anything about his friends especially Jack.

"How could you do that to your friend" Tadashi said. Both him and Jack ignored Elsa's statement.

"How could you do that to her Tadashi? How?" Jack said almost yelling at him. Elsa had to calm him down by touching his arm to prevent him from getting out of control. "You said it yourself. You're going to leave her" Jack said.

-flashback-

"I'm going away, out of the country" Tadashi said taking both boys attention

"In what occasion?" Jack who's on his left ask.

"Father said one of his friend would give me a position at their company, so i need to go" He continued.

"For how long you'd be there exactly?" Hiccup asked. They're just chilling together at Hiccup's cafe.

Tadashi suddenly called them both to have a word, they don't hand out that much since everyone's busy now that they're all graduated. But Jack visited Hiccup quite often since they're so close. Jack likes to come by at his cafe before going to work.

"I don't know the exact period, maybe two years"  Tadashi said.

"What about your girl?" Jack asked all of the sudden making Tadashi look up from his drink "you're not the type of person who does long distance relationships" He continued

"I don't know, I'm not thinking about her at the moment. I need this position, and she's not really important." Tadashi said. "In fact, I'm losing feelings"

Jack and Hiccup widened their eyes, they've been together for almost two years, never once the thought of him leaving her crossed their minds.

"Are you sure?" Hiccup asked.

"Just forget about it, I'll think about her later" Tadashi said. His two friends look at each other but brushed it off as they start a new conversation.

-end of flashback-

"I was going to come back" Tadashi said. Elsa raised a brow at him. He's lying and she could tell.

"You could come back alright, just not to her" Jack said grabbing Elsa's hand a bit too rough and turned around to walk. But soon stop as the slightly taller guy spoke again.

"Why are you going out with her when you know she was with me?" Tadashi said. "Do you like her?"

"'Do i like her?'" Jack said in disbelief slightly mocking him. "You better stay away from my girlfriend" He said loud and clear for him to hear.

"Who do you think you are you dipshit" Tadashi said grabbing him by his collar, he feels like he could explode. His face was red and hands slightly trembling. Jack quickly pulled Tadashi's hands away from him.

"You have hurt her enough. She's already happy. Now get lost" Jack said sternly and turned around reaching Elsa's hand. He knows what he did was rude. Especially when you're talking to your former friend. But he couldn't stand seeing him close to her. He needs her to get away from him. Jack knows the suffering that Tadashi caused her. And he's not planning to see her cry.

"You bastard" Tadashi said swinging Jack on the shoulder and flying a punch right on his nose. Jack was taken off guard, Tadashi punched him one more time right at his jawline causing a huge cut on his lips.

Jack was angry but he decided not to waste his time and energy for Tadashi, he pulled him by his collar instead. He knows Elsa wouldn't like it if they planned on killing each other, so he pulled himself together.

"If you ever do that again, you're dead" Jack threatens.

"Oh yeah? Let's see if your filthy mouth is telling the truth"

Elsa gasped as they started to threaten each other. Ready to throw punches any minute now. She didn't know what to do, she started to feel anxious, her heart was pounding fast.

"STOP" She yelled out of anger. Getting both boys's attention, She stand in between them touching their chests to separate them from each other.

"Stop. Whatever happens here, what ever you're doing won't change my perspective towards you." Elsa said, looking at Tadashi with sorrow in her eyes. "Jack was right, you have hurt me enough. Please do respect me and don't bother us anymore. Goodbye" she sighed and with that she turned around and left taking one last look on her former boyfriend.

Jack give him a despiteful look before turning around to catch up with her. He wraps his hand on her shoulder and pulls her close. She glanced up at him and sees his bloody nose with a the cut on his lips, she reached out her hand to touches it slowly to remove the blood

"You have a lot to explain" Elsa said caressing his swollen cheek. She didn't realize that her vision was blurry as she shed a tear, until Jack placed his thumb gently on her left cheek, wiping away her tears. He just smiled at her, sighing, he rest his head on top of hers as they continue walking. Leaning on each other.

Elsa was broken, seeing him after so many days. Although she was perfectly happy with Jack, she still couldn't erase the memories they had. Not that she wants to remember it.

Far from them, a man, saw how she looks at him, how she gently smiled at Jack. It broke him. It feels wrong seeing her happy without him. He wanted to run to her, to hug her the way Jack did. But he realized that he couldn't do that.

Is it too late? He thought.

-

"You shouldn't have done that" she said after he told her everything about him and Tadashi. While rubbing his cut with an alcohol to sterilize it. "Now look at you, all bruised" she said a bit too dramatic.

"Hey, I'm fine, his punches didn't hurt. Besides, I didn't do anything, I let him punch me" Jack said laughing. They're currently sitting on Elsa's couch at her house. Anna was having lunch with her friends, so they're alone.

"Anyway, why did you let him punch you" Elsa ask, the thought has been lingering her mind.

"We were good friends, and I understand that he was angry, so i let him express his anger." He said.

Elsa hum in response, not really buying his explanation. "Why are you so kind?" She asked him brushing his bangs. She tap his face one last time with the alcohol cotton ball, before putting her head on his chest.

"Thank you for taking care of me." She said as silence following them.

-

Last update for a while maybe, i lost interest in writing. Sorry. See you soon, hopefully.

And I decided to unpublished my other book, if you haven't noticed.

Thanks again, don't forget to vote and comment

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

25.4K 761 57
This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any of the Disney and Dreamworks characters...
253K 2.1K 31
Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in Elsa THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES FOR S...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
5.1K 359 28
Elsa Winters and Jack Frost were best friends. Until Elsa left him. Finally after years of staying apart, Elsa reunites with her old friends. All bu...