TIME | RICHIE TOZIER

De Madileia

a girl, in 2019, able to feel so deeply about past events to where she's brought to that exact time. as she a... Mais

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
|003|
|005|
|006|
|007|
|008|
|009|
|010|
|011|
|012|
thank you note <3

|004|

2.8K 62 63
De Madileia

|TIANA MENDES|

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T CARE, BUT I BET STAN WILL."

•🎈•🎈•

I WALKED INTO the abandoned house, and sat down on the empty floor. Then, I see an ugly clown pop up from the window.

"I'm in here, just come in creep." I roll my eyes, and he crawls in and sits next to me.

"I've been waiting to see who I can't eat, so I can begin planning for who I can."

"Of course you have, typical stupid clown. Bill and Georgie, definitely off limits."

"Way to ruin all the fun, but oh well. I'll get to eat him anyways once you fail."

"Good luck with that. Anyways, there's this cute curly headed jew, you know him by any chance?"

"Elaborate, please."

"Okay, fine. Hangs with Bill and his friends, who I don't know the names of. Except Richie, of course."

"Stanley? Oh wow, you had to pick him, didn't you?" The clown mutters.

"Yeah, I did." I shrug.

"Okay, well I can still scare these people, right? Just as long as I don't touch them, it should be fine by the rules."

I groan, forgetting about that. "Okay, fine then. But if I find out you did something to hurt them- I will return the favor."

His eyes flashed a look of fear for a millisecond before returning back to its usual look. "Okay, how fun. I'll be sure to do so, then."

"I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual, Tiana." It says before vanishing.

"What am I going to do?" I ask myself before getting on my phone and doing whatever.

•🎈•🎈•

I woke up on a hard ground, my back aching. I get up and brush my fingers through my hair, making sure it wasn't too tangled. I had let it down from the ponytail last night, and I didn't feel like putting it back up again.

I take off my hoodie, shoving it into my backpack, along with my phone and charger. I was wearing a simple white tank top underneath, and since it was hot outside I didn't want to keep on my hoodie.

I went outside, making sure I had everything with me before going to the quarry. I was sometimes distracted by stuff they would have thought was normal- but it was interesting to see all of these things.

After a bit of exploring and detours, I meet with Beverly somewhere along my way to the quarry.

She was walking her bike, and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey, Beverly." I smiled.

"Hey, Tiana. You going to the quarry too?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I have nothing better to do." I shrugged.

"Same, let's go." She says, and we both take off running.

We had eventually got there, and she put down her bike, getting their attention. They seemed to be debating about who is going in first.

We shared a look before saying we would go, and hurriedly got undressed. It was weird, usually people wore bathing suits, but oh well.

We both ran off the ledge, but before we jumped off, Beverly decided to tease them.

"Sissies!" She yells before we jump off.

"We just got shown up by two girls." Richie says, then Beverly and I start to laugh.

We gestured for them to jump down, and so one by one, they all did.

"Okay, so who are you guys?" I ask the three people I didn't get names of.

"I'm Eddie, and that's Stanley." The smaller one says, pointing.

"And I'm Ben," the other says.

I nod, and look around. "This place is different.."

"No, it's the same.." Eddie says, confused.

"Yeah whatever." I say, and began looking around more as I swam.

"What's so cool about this? It's literally trees, rocks, and water." Richie says, coming up beside me.

"It's just different than what I'm used to. Nobody ever comes here in my time unless they want to.. I don't know. They just go to local pools or something."

"I would say that's cool, but I really don't care." Richie shrugs.

I shove him with my elbow, making him wince in pain and scoot over some. "Of course you don't care, but I bet Stan will."

"What?" His whole face dropped when I said that.

"Just go away, since you don't care. I'll find somebody else that does."

"Fine." Richie says, going over to where everyone else is.

I sigh, and look at all of them. They were playing chicken, and here I was looking at fucking trees.

"Tiana, do you want to play?" Stan asks me, noticing how I was just staring at things.

"Sure, what are we doing?" I asked, going over to them.

"We're playing chicken." He says.

"Okay, let me on your shoulders then."

"Uh- okay." He bent down to let me on.

I got on his shoulders, and we were going to go against Beverly and Bill. Beverly and I were pushing each other and laughing until I finally got her down.

"Yes!" I cheer, laughing along with Stan.

I got off his shoulders, and high-fived him. Then, we just isolated ourselves from everyone else. "This place is so cool, it's nothing like it is in my timeline."

"Really? That does sound cool.."

"Yeah. Wanna see something from the future?" I asked.

His face seemed to light up. "Of course I do!"

I smiled at him. "Okay, it's in my bag."

We both got out of the water, earning a look from Richie. I knew he was jealous, I just didn't care. I pulled my phone out of my bag, and he stared at it in complete awe.

"What is that?" He questioned.

"It's a phone, except.. 30 years later." I inform him.

"Can I see it?" He asked, and I handed it to him. He clicked on a bunch of apps, asking me to explain them to him.

"Wow, the future is nice. Wait, it has a camera on here?" He asked before opening it up.

"Yeah, you can take pictures on here." I say, and his eyes widen once his face pops up on the screen.

"Here," I grab the phone from him and smile, snapping a quick picture.

Then, I hand it back to him, and he stares at the photo. Then, he starts looking in my gallery with had photos of me, and he started to compliment them.

"Wow, you look pretty." He says, looking through all of them.

"Thanks." I smile, and then everyone starts coming over to us.

"What's that?" Ben asks, noticing the phone Stan was playing with.

"I-its her p-p-phone." Bill says, sitting next to me. Then, everyone else crowds around it.

"Wanna take a picture?" I ask them, and they nod.

"Okay, smile." I say before smiling and taking a picture of us all. I was going to remember this forever, and I'm just glad I have picture proof.

I turn my phone off and put it back in my bag. "That's a phone like decades from now?" Richie asked, and I look at him.

"Thought you didn't care about what I have to say?"

That caused everyone to grow silent, and when he didn't answer I just lay down and begin to sunbathe. Beverly lays down beside me on a towel, and the boys all just sat down, and stared.

I had my eyes closed, letting the warmth of the sun overtake my body. But, I also felt eyes. Many of them.

'Bust a Move' was playing, a song nobody ever listens to except for maybe my parents when they want to have a throwback day.

I sat up, opening my eyes and looking at them. They quickly looked away, acting like they weren't just staring. Then, Richie starts looking around for something to distract himself.

"Hey, Ben, schools out for the summer." He says before taking his bag and looking through it.

He pulls out a postcard, and of course, being the nosy kid he is, asks where he got it from. Ben just snatched it away from him.

"Nobody.." He says before taking it out of Richie's hands.

Richie just continues to be nosy and pulls out some other things.

"What's up with the history project?" Eddie asks, seeing what Richie had pulled out.

I saw that it was a bunch of history about Derry and missing kids and murders. I shake my head, already knowing about it and how it all happened.

I just lay back down, closing my eyes again. Beverly gets up to see what they were talking about. I feel a glance towards my way once in a while, but I ignore it.

I mean, might as well get a tan in while I can, right?

Ben asks if we wanted to come over, claiming he had more information at his house. Oh, how I didn't even want to know more. I pretending like I didn't hear the question, when Richie asks me.

"I'll go if Tiana goes. Wanna come, T?" Richie asked me.

I open my eyes again, and sit up. I sigh, and eventually decide not to go. I didn't want to hurt Ben's feelings or anything, I just didn't want to find out more about that stupid clown.

"Sorry, but I already had an actual history project that I had to do on all of the past events in Derry. I hated it, so I have no intentions of wanting to learn more about it."

"Okay, then. Looks like Tiana and I will be off somewhere else while you all do school work! Have fun." Richie says.

"W-we'll meet up w-w-with you g-guys later. S-see you." Bill waves before everyone else gets dressed and on their bikes.

"Bye Tiana!" Stan says before riding away after everyone else.

I smile in return, then face Richie. "Okay, well.. what do we do now?"

I start putting on my clothes, and he does the same. "I don't know, let's go to your house though."

"I don't have a house." I say.

"Oh.. wait then where do you stay at night?" Richie asked.

"Outside, I guess." I shrug.

"No way, you're coming to live with me then." He announces, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his bike.

I make sure I had my stuff, and followed him. "Here, get on first."

I hesitantly got on, and he got on behind me, wrapping his arms around me and putting his hands on the handle bars.

"Are you sure I can stay with you?" I asked.

"Of course, my parents wouldn't care anyways." He reassures me.

"Okay." I say and he starts going into the direction of his house.

I almost forget that they have to experience a child eating shapeshifter clown..

Oh how lovely it would have been if I actually did.

We arrived at his house, and we both walked in, going straight to his bedroom. I took a look around, and stared at everything in amazement and fascination.

"This is so cool, Richie." I say, causing him to smile.

"Thanks, and I'm glad you like it because it's going to be where you'll be staying from now on."

"Okay, then.."

I sit on his bed, and look around again. His room was pretty nice, actually.

It was getting kind of late, and I was tired. I slipped off my shoes and laid down. He didn't say anything, though, he just looked.

I closed my eyes, and began to drift off to sleep with the hopes of getting them out of this clown mess.

If only my wish would come true.

•🎈•🎈•
end of chapter

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

72K 792 32
just the 2017 IT kids, book kids, 2019 IT adults, book adults, and your imagination
74.6K 1.7K 19
✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 ❝do you actually believe i would murder my own mother ?❞
2.1K 42 15
It's been 27 years since Charlie has been to Derry, 27 years since she's seen the Losers, 27 years since she has seen the clown. But she has always b...
187K 3.8K 73
highest ranking: #168 in 'it2017' requests are done!! NO SMUT (I mean, it's a texting book & it might get a little spicy but that's kinda it lol) bo...