Married to My Superstar Cousin

By mathu_writes

He is a whitewashed Indian-American Hollywood film actor. She is a middle class in Chennai, living with her g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New story update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Cast

7.7K 89 7
By mathu_writes

Adhi: An Indian/American Actor playing in various roles. Kind and Sweet but whitewashed to where he doesn't know his root very well nor speaks Tamil. Travels to India with his mother only to be forced to marry his cousin.

Anjali: An sweet and humble girl living as an orphan maid in her own house. Forced into a marriage with her cousin, Adhi.

Ahn: Adhi's girlfriend whom Adhi wants to get married to despite being forced to marry Anjali.

Saroja: Adhi's mother. Anjali's father's sister who wants to be Anjali's mother in law.

Manohar: Anjali's Dad's brother who's family had moved into her house after her parent's death only to treat her like a slave.

Divya: Anjali's cousin who's interested in marrying Adhi. Manohar's daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 45K 89
'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Always a Rejected Bride. 'Marriages are bu...
333K 19.7K 60
He is a billionaire....The most eligible bachelor of town... Handsome, hardworking and ofcourse the dream of many girls...He was the most happiest pe...
1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
138K 2.6K 31
You and Tommy and Tubbo are bestfriends Technoblade you meet him through you gamer friends This story migth be a little bit over 18+