'✿.q.:* πšπš‘πšŠπš πš•πš˜πš˜πš” *.:...

Af ilysweetheart

a fic where my two soft boys realize slowly that they are both in love with each other ,with the help of not... Mere

<3 a/n
<3 lovesick
<3 i wont judge
<3 in sync
<3 lady and the tramp
<3 mexican food
<3 gay night club
<3 rememberance
<3 the idea
<3 before the storm
<3 out loud
<3 rain drops of my love
<3 game night
<3 moving out and in
<3 deep love
<3 icecream,park,wine,and secrets
<3 ours
<3 the decision in a filler chapter
<3 the box

<3 unpacking

840 30 44
Af ilysweetheart

《 IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND REALLY BAD! MY PHONE IS BROKEN AND IM HAVING TO UPDATE ON A SAMSUNG TABLET, SO BARE WITH ME. 》

word count 1190

garrett's pov

-

as we drive to our house ,i realize how much this means.

he lives with ME now. yea it is something couples do so why the fuck are we not a couple?

except for the fact that he is straight... it would work though! I would hold his hand and i could kiss his cheek and make him happy and...

This would never happen because no matter what,he doesnt love me and he cant even help it.

This whole being in love shit sucks serious ass! Well if the person you are madly in love with is not at all attracted to you.

I mean like ,he's a 10 and I'm a 0 so it would never even work out. Even if he wasn't straight ,he sure as hell wouldn't love me.

I miss him even when he's with me. I miss every beautiful moment I have with him. He's so amazing and just my everything. I cant help but be in love.

I wanna know what it feels like to kiss him with that red scruffy shit on his face that he's been growing out.

All of a sudden as I'm daydreaming ,I remember 'hey we got shit to do'

As I remember that I'm driving to my place, I pull up at our home.

When I step out of my car to see Andrewi notice that he is already out of his car smiling straight at me.

"hey gare! Sorry for asking this,but would you mind helping me get my stuff set up in my room?"

"Yea sure! It's really not a problem."

He moves towards the back of my car and pops the trunk. He grabs 3 boxes and hand me 1.

"Good because I needed help with these boxes! Could you put them in my room? You can just sit 'em on the bed."

I take the box and carry it into his bedroom and do as he said to do.

I open the box and see the picture of us. I smile thinking and wondering how much this means to him and how much I mean to him.

I'm interrupted by a clumsy Andrew entering the door way. He trips over his own feet to fall and I catch him.

I hold him in my arms and stare into his gorgeous eyes. I see him panting and holding his eyes open as he looks straight into my soul. Or at least that's what it felt like to me.

"T-thanks for catching me,gare. Looks like I kinda fell."

Only if he knew that I'd fallen first. Just not in the same way...

"oh it's uh no problem,no problem at all." I scoff awkwardly and try to help him back up while getting the boxes that had fallen to the ground.

"Got anymore boxes?"

"Yea just a few if you don't mind getting them."

"Oh yea I don't mind ,,I'll be right back." 

I smile at him shortly before returning outside to get my stuff.

***********************************************

Andrew's pov 

-

The reason I fell...

I fell because 

1. I'm clumsy 

2. I felt lightheaded 

And 3. Because I read on an article once that If you fall around someone that you love unexpectedly and they catch you, that you'll be able to confess your love.

Yes it may be complete utter bullshit,but HE CAUGHT ME BITCHES!

when I felt his warm hands touch my back and saw him look at the windows of my soul,I knew.

I knew that I would be able to do it.

Don't ask me when ,but I definitely was gonna do it.

How? Hahaha who knows?

I start to see Garrett looking down at the boxes with his trademarked goofy smile which made me weirdly blush.

"I got all the boxes for ya!"

"Thanks! I already loaded my nightstand and stuff in here ,so I think all we need to do now is set up! Unless you're busy,then I'll be able to do it myself."

"No no I'm never busy. If anyone knows that, you do andrew!"

We both chuckle softly at the fact that we both know it's true. It's just a fact. I know most shit about Garrett (to no surprise)

We start to set up my stuff. I see that one box has already been opened. It's my favorite one with the picture of Garrett and I in it. He looked so damn good and that was the night I started to realize that it was ok to be in love with my bestfriend.  Since he was legal and stuff....

I set up my thousands of pictures all over the walls and tables. I just saw Garrett trying make my new bed look cozy. Even though I wish I could just sleep with him every night. That would be a lot better.

"Hey where do you want this?" 

He was holding up the picture of us, y'know THE ONE picture that I loved the most."Sit it right on top of the nightstand. Its important to me. I want it nearest to my bed."

Did that come out weird? That totally came out weird! Dammit!!

"Aaaawwwww really?"

"Well yea,garebear... you're my best friend and I don't see you leaving my life for a very very very very long time. I wouldn't give up this for the world. So yes. It's the most important thing to me. Other than you,of course..."

Shit speak your truth andy,damn.

"Well you have no idea what you mean to me." I heard him say from underneath his mumbly breath.

"Aw I heard that,gare."

"Oh shut up! You know what I meant."

Oh but I don't and I sure as hell wish I did. 

He's so confusing and stubborn and sweet and cute and fucking hot-

Shit I got carried away... oops.

"Hey andrew,you want me to order some pizza? I'll do mushroom and pepperoni, y'know .. they way you like it!"

"Oh yea!! That sounds good! You wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure thing!"

When we get settled and get our pizza, I swear for a second I feel our hands touch. I wanna hold his damn hand SOOOOOOO bad,but God knows I cant.

I love him.

I snuggled up to where his collarbone is and I just lay. I lay with no care in the damn world. Because I'm with him,the love of my life.

I see him yawn and i feel a tear in my heart appear because we are gonna have to sleep in separate beds.

"Hey andrew...  I'm sorry to head out but I'm tired."

"Oh.... it's fine. Sleep well. Night garebear." I reach to turn off the TV and lights 

"Goodnight andrew." I hear the warm sleepy smile In his voice.

When I get into my bed ,I started to just lay awake thinking of him.

I cant even stand to not be around him anymore. I need him always.

I have to do it. 

No, I need to.

I need to tell Garrett fucking Watts that I'm in love with him.

But who and when were the problems.

I cant now, but I need to.

And very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

a/n!

Hi I'm terribly sorry for another late update! My phone is messed up so I'm doing this on a tablet that my parents own

My phone sucks rn so I'm trying so hard to update. Which is the only thing I'm enjoying right now.

also if tam tam is reading this

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU

that's all for now and I will TRY to update more.

Promise.

BYE 4 NOW

ily sweethearts 

3-10-19

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.4K 171 7
A night of finally giving into long desire leads to Tanner and Larry becoming more than what they expected. [friends with benefits] [multichapter fic...
999 41 21
This my first fan fic so if it's bad tell me so I can fix it. And I'm also not good a descriptions so read to see what happens!
781K 29.5K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
Boys Are Dogs Af nate.

Teenage Fiktion

51.7K 1.8K 14
-cringe warning- i wrote this when i was 15 lmao. the plot's a mess and the writing sucks but i had fun writing it so i decided to keep it up. :) Col...