In the Soul Stone (Discontinu...

By tomhollandsfandom

Peter Parker's Point of View and experience in the Soul Stone. A very bad description but read it to find out... More

Trapped
I'm Helpful?
Plan B
Goals
I'm Sorry

The Plan

1.2K 42 6
By tomhollandsfandom

"Wait a minute, you put a weird creepy planet dude to sleep while he was at full power? What? Why is no one else impressed?" I exclaimed, Mantis was blushing while Gamora looked proud. Why is her talent just being ignored?

"Gamora you said the gauntlet is broken right?" I asked starting to formulate a plan that I really hoped would work. She nodded and I had to stop myself from jumping up in glee.

"Strange you can still open portals right?" I asked, my mind was thinking of back up plans just in case, however none I could think of would work.

"Yes, however we can't teleport out of here-" I interrupted Strange, I didn't want to forget this plan just in case it might actually work.

"We won't need to, I promise. Dr. Pym can you, Hope, and Dr. Dyne make something for us that can help us use the stones? Or at least the soul stone?" I ignored their surprised faces, no one else has tried bringing them into the plans before. If they could go into the quantum realm, I hope they can build us a gauntlet.

"Maybe, if we can't repair the gauntlet we would need something else as a replacement. Peter where are you going with this?" Hope asked, I felt rude ignoring their questions but I had to stay on track and I didn't want to tell them the plan unless I had all the pieces together. If not it's just another garbage plan that gave us hope for a second.

"Hold on, Bucky can we use your arm as a replacement for the gauntlet?" I asked turning to face him, he looked amused and surprised.

"If it gets us out of here, yes." He answered, I was glad he didn't ask what my plan was, so I could move on quickly.

"Would that work? It's made out of vibranium." I turned back to Hope who looked at her parents, having a silent conversation with them.

"We can try." She answered after a minute, I wanted to celebrate right there but the plan still had more factors to take account of.

"Great, that's all I'm asking." I said smiling, and I saw Wanda smiling, I'm pretty sure she just got done reading my mind.

"What's the plan Peter?" Gamora asked pulling my direction back to the meeting.

"I'll explain I promise, are the stones still in the gauntlet?" I asked her, I could barely see Wanda but I could tell she was hoping this plan worked.

"Yes, why?" Gamora answered, I could tell they really just wanted answers already, Wanda and me nodded in agreement that this could work. I looked back at them with a beaming smile, Bucky was right having hope helps.

"Alright I think I have a plan that can work."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...