ASOUE Imagines

By blushingloser

A Series of Unfortunate Events imagines. I try to make the imagines gender neutral. ↳Requests? ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ { } O... More

Requests
「1」Duncan
「2」Baudelaires + Quagmires
「3」Quigley
「4」Violet
「5」Isadora - Part 1
「6」Isadora - Part 2
「7」Klaus
「8」Baudelaires
「9」Quagmires
「10」Quigley - Part 1
「11」Quigley - Part 2
「12」Isadora
「13」Esmé Squalor
「14」Klaus
「15」Quigley
「16」Klaus
「17」Violet
「18」Klaus
「19」Violet
「20」Quigley
「21」Duncan
「22」Isadora
「23」Larry
「24」Quigley
「25」Klaus - Part 1
「26」Klaus - Part 2
「27」Carmelita
「28」Violet
「29」Carmelita
「30」Klaus
「31」Quagmires
「32」Klaus
「33」Klaus + Sunny
「35」Sunny + Violet
「36」Duncan

「34」Klaus

2K 32 2
By blushingloser

For @Ella_Herondale

I changed it up a bit, but I hope you still like it! Thank you for requesting!💜
Also ignore the outfit Klaus is wearing in the gif.

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

It's been almost a year since (Y/n) had seen the Baudelaires. S/he had returned back home near the Baudelaire's burnt down house. Each day passes by and the Baudelaires have not come back from the last place (Y/n) had seen them.

(Y/n) walked along Briny Beach, hoping to see some sign of the Baudelaires, while holding tight to a book in her/his hand. The very same book that Klaus gave her/him a few days before they left. It was one of Klaus' favorite books, and he happily gave it to (Y/n) when s/he asked about it.

(Y/n)'s eyes start to water at the thought. S/he couldn't help it. S/he missed them so much, but s/he was starting to forget them. It's been so long since s/he's seen them. Their faces were a blur except for those glasses that Klaus wore.

(Y/n) shook her/his head and stopped walking to stare at the water. The weather only dampened her/his mood with the clouds and fog. The only good thing about the weather being this way was that there are no visitors here.

In the distance, (Y/n) saw a dark, looming figure striving towards her/him. S/he took a step back to turn around, except there was something so familiar about this figure that s/he couldn't place her/his finger on it.

As it drew closer to (Y/n), the details started to become a bit clearer. The figure was about the same height or even taller than her/him.

Another step back and (Y/n) became nervous. S/he was the only person on the beach, and the figure could be anything. Yet, once the figure came into (Y/n)'s view, s/he ran towards it.

The figure turned out to be a person, but not just any person. The shape of glasses made (Y/n) certain to who it was.

"Klaus!"

(Y/n) collided into Klaus' open arms and embraced him into a tight hug.

"You're back! You came back!" (Y/n) muffled voice reached Klaus' ears.

Klaus released (Y/n) from the hug and smiled, "Of course."

"You've grown." (Y/n) grinned.

"So have you."

"Is Violet and Sunny-"

"Yes. They're fine, and yes, Sunny has grown a lot the past year."

(Y/n) hugged Klaus again. "I missed you"

"I missed you too. I didn't realize how much I would miss you until you were gone. I see you've kept my book too."

(Y/n) looked down at the forgotten book in her/his hand and gave it to Klaus, "Yeah. I kept it so I could return it to you when I saw you again."

Klaus smiled, "Thank you. We better get going now."

"We?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes. Violet wants to see you."

"Let's go then!"

A/n: When I was writing this, I realized I'm a bit rusty.😅 I'm sorry about that! Nonetheless, I hope you liked it!💜 Have an amazing day/evening/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 33 8
What if Olaf had a child living with him already ? This is the story of Adelphi, as she's torn away from her menial life because her father is insis...
13.8K 295 10
Dunclet, Kladora, Figley, and small mentions of other ships. A completely new story that takes place after The End! The Baudelaires and the Quagmires...
13.1K 98 40
This includes LGBTQIA+, maybe some mentions of angst, swears, fluff and some cringe 😬 Maybe some smut idk And Y/N is neutral gendered..
52.7K 901 31
My opinion on what happens after the events of "The End". This is based mostly on the Netflix series so it may not be very accurate to the books.