Mercy

By zeffervescent

"We are the kids our parents warned us about." Teenage rebellion. Everyone goes through that stage, with sim... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Note
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fortyone
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Fortysix

95.7K 2.9K 2.1K
By zeffervescent

note // you were warned in the last chapter. contains mature content

My shirt was torn off me, barely leaving a second of distance between our bodies as it dropped to the floor. His was off the second later, all the while our lips feverishly, aggressively tried to manipulate each other in a strangely affectionate way. I can't describe how smoothly this went up until the point where we ran into a small table with a vase on it. The shattered glass and the noise at the impact were merely just details in our passion.

The skin on my back was surely red from the many times he slammed me against the walls. His hands grabbed my thighs as my legs wrapped around his waist, my hands desperately grabbing hold of his face. Our rapid breath interrupted our kisses; our passionate, secretly humorous attempt to keep our mouths against one another.

His back was against the hallway now, but turned three seconds later so mine was taking its turn. My fingers impulsively ran through his thick curls, his hot bare skin against my chest reminding me that he was mine. I liked the feeling of his skin, only because it made me realize that he was a person. A person I love more than my own existence is on this planet.

I breathed so fast, I thought I wasn't alive. I was too alive, in fact. If that even makes sense. The sensations were too real to believe, and it was somewhat fearful. I deeply inhaled his scent when I ducked my lips to his neck, kissing the skin and sucking on it to leave a mark for the morning to reveal.

Harry softly grunted when I began to roughly kiss his jaw, sucking on his skin where he would feel his skin grow goosebumps and his knees would try to give up on him. He aired out a restless breath, nudging me away and somehow effortlessly guiding our lips against each other again.

"I'm getting tired of this wall." I murmured to him between kisses.

"I'm getting tired of our clothes."

"Then maybe you should take them off." I breathed back, pecking his lips slowly and softly enough to emerge an impatient groan from him.

"My pleasure." Harry hissed, biting down into my bottom lip before pulling on it.

He kicked a door that was cracked open with his foot, still supporting me around his waist. While his hands were occupied, he led my body down onto the mattress of a bed we haven't touched, and I haven't seen. The lights were dimmed, the moonlight drifting in from the window on our right.

The funny thing is that there wasn't anything romantic to this, or leading up to it. It was just him and I, and somehow that was enough. Every teenage girl wishes of romance and rose petals on the floor, candles smelling of lavender and just an aroma of love. But right now, I find that highly uninteresting.

He hovered over my body, kissing a path from my lips, down my neck, across my collar bones that were painted with tiny, and few beauty marks to the valley between my breasts. I arched my back to his liking, aiding him as he removed the clip and tossed off my bra. The black fabric rested on the floor.

Harry couldn't be more pleased at the sight. He groaned to himself, spreading his hands onto my breasts and palming them, his lips now paying attention to my collar bones. My breath hitched in my throat. The gesture made me feel hotter than I was before. I shut my eyes in hopes of relaxing myself as he pays attention to my body.

But it was nearly impossible as he began to kiss my sweet spot; right beneath my left collar bone. I parted my lips and moaned quietly, encouraging his cocky little smirk to curve itself on the pink of his plump lips.

I ran my hands through his hair, sighing in somewhat relief and pleasure. Soon enough we grew tired of our jeans. He kissed down my stomach until he reached the button, quickly undoing it and unzipping them. They were merciless pulled down my legs, his lips following every movement he made with his hands.

I gasped in unbearable frustration when he trailed his hands from my stomach down to my panties, his hands rubbing against my covered crotch. His lips followed, kissing down beneath my navel to the band of my underwear.

With my eyes glued to the ceiling, I heard his belt unbuckle and his haste to remove his tight ass jeans. He finally tossed them off to the side, returning to my lower region to kiss my hipbones and adorn my skin in them.

He hummed softly against my skin, slipping his fingers beneath the band and beginning to tug them down. I rose my hips up, eager to have him remove them. I inhaled sharply when he smiled against my skin, my underwear joining the clothes on the floor.

"I just want you right now." He whispered into my ear, kissing my neck and softly moving his hand in between my thighs. A moan escaped my lips when his hand touched my wetness, stroking my folds and moaning to himself. "You're so wet right now." He grunted, biting down on his lip and increasing my urge to have him.

A hiss escaped his mouth now that his boxers were down his legs, his hard c*ck released from the tight confines. I glanced down at him, biting my lip in admiration. No wonder he was cocky as Hell, bluntly humorous about sex. He had the right to brag and tease.

I grabbed him in my hand, stroking him and giving it a couple of tugs as he groaned. There was a second of hesitation before he muttered, "Shit, almost forgot." He reached for his jeans again, picking through the pocket a silver square wrapper that held something pretty valuable to us at the moment.

He wasted no time. With his teeth, he ripped the package open and he took out the rubber. Harry looked up at me, asking, "Do you want to put it on me?" He smirked as he kissed my lips, receiving a sly smile from me, and a nod of my head.

I quickly made sure that the protection was locked on, sighing heavily as I lied back down onto the pillow. Harry grabbed both of my thighs, spreading them apart and lying between them. I bit my cheek, bracing myself for what is to come. It's been a while, I guess. That isn't a very good thing to say at my age, anyway.

He lined himself up with me, and just at the tip I whimpered in need. There was the thin layer of sweat on my skin, Harry's own perspiration beginning to form on his face from the heat forming around us. When he pushed in deeper, moving his hips further in, my mouth fell open in pleasure for the foreign satisfaction it now had on me.

Harry closed his eyes tightly, his lips parted and his eyebrows furrowed. "Baby," he groaned, "So damn tight." There was an urgency with us, accompanying us on our passionate indulgence. His hips began to move slowly at first, getting the feel of me around him. Warm, tight, and satisfying.

When he began to move at a much faster pace, his c*ck easily sliding in and out of me from my arousal. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my breath hitching in my throat every time he pushed back in. He slid out almost to the tip, back into me so smoothly with a easy grove of his hips. He used his elbows to hold himself up, huffing and pressing his lips together, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at me, our bodies moving together.

The green of his eyes made my chest tighten. My eyebrows furrowed as well, almost panting from the feeling of it all. "God...Harry you're so big." I cried out, biting my lip and refraining from screaming out.

He groaned at my words. "F*ck, baby you can take it. C'mon, let me hear you."

I found a temporary place for my hands in his hair, but then I threw my arms above my head, feeling the bed begin to move with Harry's hungry, fast rhythm. His hips drove into me harder at one specific thrust, my mouth opening to let out a loud moan. My chest moved, his eyes watching them with more want.

The endurance he had was impressive and so overwhelmingly pleasurable.

"I'm gonna cum," I cried out in a breath, shutting my eyes tightly.

Harry placed a hand on my cheek, gently stroking my skin with his thumb. "No, baby. Not yet. Look at me, love."

I did so, opening my eyes and staring into his. He was greatly gifted in bed, and there was no doubt about that. I was feeling ready to burst and it's been about three minutes. This is as close as I can be to him, the one I love. The one that drives me insane with his remarks and his little to no patience. His stubbornness that impressively competes with mine. At this point, Harry can only be mine, or I'd probably lose it.

"Mm, Harry," I mewled, feeling him thrust faster.

He grunted. "Ah, shit." He swiftly turned us over, my body suddenly over his, but ourselves still connected. I sighed breathlessly, finding the new angle deeper than before. He looked up at me from his lying position now, his cheeks pinker and his lips red and parted out of breath. His hair all messed up and moist with sweat. "Ride me, baby girl."

I inhaled deeply, moving my hips to pull from him and then sink back down. I chose a fast pace, feeling my sensations too overwhelming. I had to release, and this became the goal for both of us. It was apparent that we needed this.

My hands spread against his chest, using it as leverage. I threw my head back once finding the pace, his hands gripping my hips and his own rising to meet with my thrust. This caused a harder impact, along with the satisfying speed.

"Oh, Harry!" I shrieked, looking down at him with strands of my hair grazing against my cheeks.

Harry groaned. "That's it. Just like that," he encouraged breathlessly, "F-f*ck, just like that, baby."

"Yes," I moaned loudly.

Between our pants and our urgency, I found his eyes looking up into mine. Before I could let go this way, he turned us over once more. He found a fast pace once again, pressing his forehead against mine. Our bodies were hot, sweaty, and at their peaks. I moaned and screamed his name, and at this he felt satisfaction for making me feel this way. And I felt pleasure at not only our current activity, but that I had him all to myself. That he was giving me his all, and I to him.

We were both spent. He lied beside me, his chest moving up and down to meet with his rapid breaths, my pants still escaping my open mouth. Once a few minutes had passed, I felt his strong arm pull my exhausted body to him. He had slipped off the used condom and threw it into a bin at the corner of the room.

I was moved to rest my head onto his chest, my hands reaching for the sheets at our feet and lifting a thin one over us. He stroked strands of my hair from my cheek behind my ear, calling me to him. "Serenity." I looked up, having to eventually remove my head from his chest to meet eyes with him.

I knew what he was going to say, so I just kissed his lips and quietly murmured, "I love you."

He smiled tiredly.

+

There was a loud banging the next morning at nine. I was waking up while Harry had been snoring off his head. The banging was rough and consistent, almost scary as Hell. I began to shake Harry.

He grumbled beneath his breath a while, but eventually opened his eyes. "Mmhm," he groaned.

"Harry, there's someone at the door."

He had come back to reality when he too heard the loud, rough banging at the door that had continued just now. Harry glanced at me with a frown. I wouldn't think it was my parents. I highly doubt it's them.

As it continued, Harry got off the bed bare naked. The memories of last night were brief as he tugged on his boxers and rubbed his eyes, bending down to kiss my cheek and say, "Stay here, baby. Alright?"

I had no other choice but to agree, finding that whoever it was Harry would deal with it. I tugged on his shirt from last night as he left the bedroom followed by my underwear. I sat up on the bed patiently, almost straining my ears to listen when I heard Harry shout, "Are you fucking serious right now?!"

My curiosity was a killer. I stood off the bed and rushed out into the hallway, and finally came face to face to what this was.

"Listen, Styles, hands behind your back I won't tell you twice."

"You can't just arrest me!" Harry growled.

"Watch me," the policeman spat. Another man with blonde hair had been with the one who spoke to Harry.

As I watched, my throat clogged in utter panic. I just couldn't process what the Hell was going on at the moment.

Harry pushed away from the man, only to encourage them to slam him into the wall. He hissed, squeezing his eyes shut and grunting from the pain.

The first officer, brown eyes and brown hair, roughly gripped Harry's wrists, snatching on the silver cuffs on him. "You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to give up that right, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense," he recited boredly.

The blonde officer chuckled. "He probably knows it. The usual."

"Harry?!" I finally managed to shriek out, my heart beating so fast with unmanageable tears pricking my eyes. Harry snapped his head towards me with concern, almost having forgotten that I was still here under all of his anger and confusion.

He tried to walk towards me, speaking out, "Baby, I --"

The first officer stopped him. "You're done for it, boy, y--"

"Can you let me fucking talk to my girlfriend, please?!" Harry roughly retorted, shrugging off the hand the policeman placed on his shoulder. The man huffed, gesturing for Harry to walk towards me. He wouldn't be able to go far with his hands cuffed behind his back.

I stood there, pathetically teary eyed and in his white v-neck from last night. I wanted to shout at those policemen, but I'm well aware it will only make it worse for Harry. I don't even know what's going on.

Harry came to me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, like it was the last time it'd ever happen. "What do I do, Harry? What can I do? I don't even know what's going on, and I can't...I don't...," I trailed off, beginning to cry.

He frowned. "Shh, shh, it's okay. Don't stress, baby. I'll be fine. You just get my mother on the phone, and ask her to pick you up. Explain to her what happened, and she'll know. Okay?"

"Why are you getting arrested?" I persisted, sniffling.

He shook his head. "Just call her, baby. I love you. I love you so much," he kissed my mouth and I nodded quickly.

"Okay, okay. I love you, too," I whispered, letting go of him as the police officer shouted at him that it was time to go.

Harry turned around and scoffed. "I can't believe you're arresting me in my underwear, John."

"Officer Payne, to you, Harold." He warned, grabbing Harry by the arm and pushing him out of the house.

The blonde officer sent me a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry about that, Miss."

I didn't answer him, and he saw no point in getting one from me as he shut the door behind him.

My legs took me back into the bedroom, finding my phone in the pocket of my jeans. I sat on the floor, wiping my tears and trying to calm my heart beat but I can't really control it. Everything was fine for just one night, and now it's a mess the next day. I can't do this right now. All I'm thinking about is Harry going to jail.

I dialed Anne's phone number from my saved contacts list. She picked up the second ring.

"Hello?" She sounded so calm, so her cheery usual self. I was about to ruin that with news that her son has been arrested and I've never felt more horrible.

"Anne," I cried out, spitting out all I could in two seconds, "Harry's just been arrested, and I don't know what to do. He said to call you, and that you'll know but I'm so afraid --"

Anne breathed. "Wait, slow down, darling. Relax. Now tell me what's wrong."

note // andddddd shit.

What do you think Harry's arrested for?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.5K 79
First Instalment Everyone goes through dark times. Times where your world is turned upside down, when everything seems to fall apart around you and t...
991K 35.5K 48
BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Final book of the Lush Trilogy (completed βœ“) | Continuation of Lush Corruption | Times have drastic...
109K 3.5K 22
Enid Sinclair x Fem!Reader x Wednesday Addams A curse. That's what Wednesday felt like to Y/n. A curse that she never wanted to get rid of. A deadly...
31.9K 498 11
My worst nightmare is aiming a gun on my crush. ⚠️ Cautions ⚠️ : This story contain 21+ content, sexuality, harsh word, read at your own risk. Pleas...