Mental Illness||Jimin FF

By misumisuMI

There was a girl named Y/N that Jimin dearly loved Since childhood. But in elementary school she had to move... More

~Before it all happend~
~What happend while they were apart~
~New job~
~Plan~
~Going to work~
~Danger Escaped~
~The death~
~Hormones~
~Bad day~
~Stress~
~New home~
~No more fighting~
~Authors Note~
~My Mother!?~
~His father~
~My path~
~Mental Disorder~
~Scary Suprise~
~Late~
~Shocking~
~The Talks~
~Hurry~
~The blood~
~Disguise Plan~
~The drive~
~Hospital visit~
~Betrayal~
~Misunderstanding~
~Better bond~
News
~Our story and a solution ~
~The treatment~
~Tracked~
~Facing Hana~
~Distraction~
~Involved~
~Admired~

~Running away~

3.7K 143 30
By misumisuMI

Its Jimin! My bestfriend Jimin!

I first thought he may have been a boyfriend or boyfriend and thought why would i date someone this mentally unstable.

But he actually was my childhood friend...

I felt my head sting for a while... I can't believe I forget someone this important to me? I need to talk to him tomorrow.

And ask why he is there.

I felt a lot of emotions wash over me.

I really wish i didn't loose my memories and now after 6 months i feel awful again.

~Jimin POV~
~In his head dreaming~

"Oh no... Not again i wanna wake up!!"
I started running and running it was dark and everything was black.

I kept running but it was endless i was stuck...

I fell on the floor and i felt water surrounding me.

i faced the floor but when i looked up...

I saw a beautiful forest with flowers every where and the sun shining on my face.

There she was... Y/n...

"Y/n!!! Oh god i missed you!" She was smiling but when i run to her and touched her arm she didn't respond she just looked confused.

Like she didn't remember me...

Everything turned dark i saw the trees starting to look dark and the sun disappeared.
I heard screaming everywhere i looked around and Y/n was gone...

"Y/n!!! Where are you!!!!" I heard more screaming and hurriedly run through the forest and followed the screaming.

On the way i saw my mother covered with dirt not being able to reach her.

I ran the other direction trying to hold back my tears. I followed the screams and heard them getting louder.

When i heard the screaming louder i saw Y/n laying weak on the floor bleeding everywhere...

I saw the accident happen the scene of her saving that little girl. She opened her eyes a little...

"Goodbye ChimChim" she said with her last breath and she gave in to the darkness.

I saw her soul leaving her body. I tried to grab it but i couldn't.

"Come on!" I gave up and ran to her weak body.

I held her in my arms.
"Stay with me Y/n!!!!" I started yelling and cried out loud.

I saw dead people gathering around me taking trying her away from me...

"NOOO!! You won't have her body!! Give her back!!  S-she is not yours to take!!" I yelled but they didn't listen and took her away.

And i couldn't help her.

I tried to stand up to get her back but i couldn't. I let collapsed on the ground and the forest turned grey. Everything around me died.

I sobbed and hugged my knees making myself small.

It started raining and all of a sudden..

A small voice said
"She wasn't yours either"

I knew no one was there... I knew I lost her. I knew i was alone.

Suffering.

I looked at my hands and saw them turning grey blue and fading away making it's way up to the sky piece by piece.

I closed my eyes and gave in...

~Jimin out of his head~

I slowly open my eyes and saw a bright light.

I tried to get used to the light feeling awful.

I sighed and sit up feeling numb...

This was a different dream. The only difference in my dream that keeps repeating is that is saw her accident.

I have to take my medicine in about 3 hours.
how do i know? Because this repeats every single day for almost 5 years.

I wanna be free and have control again i miss my freedom.

These people think it helps. But its only making it worse.

If i don't have medicine i hear the voices again. Thats what scares me.

Those awful voices that make me crazy and do stuff i can't have control over.

I can't live like this.

This isn't the real me but why can't i control it!

Why did i turn out like this?!
WHY ME! Why me!

I started punching the walls to release my anger.

But then that women came. The one i hate the most that "doctor".

It's that women that showed Y/n the building.

"Well Jimin you naughty boy thats not good now... i need to punish you" she said the last part with a big smirk on her face.

No not again..
"No p-please i'll be good"

She came walking towards me and pushed me on the bed.
"You deserve it!" She yelled.

She tight me up and it was no use fighting back. If i did she would use her taser. Everyone here does.

"You are crazy!" I yelled.

She kissed my cheek and smirked.

I spent the next hour being electrocuted and abused by her.

She laughed and she enjoyed hurting me she is the crazy one.

She untied me and left leaving me with a sore throat because of all the screaming and my feelings numb.

I couldn't move i kept thinking one thing.

I kept repeating the worst moments in my life. The worst thing was that i was stuck. And i couldn't escape.

I'm not living, I'm surving.

I'm suffering.

~Y/n POV~

I woke up and got ready for work.

I felt nervous i'm about to see someone i remembered and that does not happen a lot.

It's actually not supposed to happen.

He did turn out cute and handsome!!

I do hope i can ask him why he is here.

Because i know he wasn't crazy and that he isn't crazy... To me.

When i was ready i left my apartment and got in my car to drive to work.

~At work~

I greeted everyone and putted on my white doctor jacket, I do feel professional in this.

I rushed to Jimin's room exited to see him with good news.

I opened looked through the glass door and saw him laying on his bed. I opened the door with my key card and walked in.

He didn't have any emotion as if his spirit left his body.

I called his name.
"Jimin? Its me Y/n i-i remember y-you i-" he immediately sat up as if his spirit got sucked back in body.

He knew there was no big chance of me remembering him.

"Y-you do?" I heard his voice shaking.

I was amazed by how fast he turned back to normal.

I nodded and he ran to me and gave me a tight hug with his arms around my neck.

I hugged him back but he started hugging me tighter and tighter.

"J-Jimin i c-cant breath" I said and  thought his grip on me loosened but it got even tighter.

I started choking.
I didn't want to press the emergency button so i just tried to push him away panicking.

When i almost passed out i felt Jimin loosening his grip.
"S-sorry i didn't mean to i tried to stop but i couldn't i-i" i cut him off

"Its okay i *trying to breath* understand what time is it?" I say catching my breath.

I looked at my watch. god i'm to late for his medicine!

This is why he didn't stop choking me he tried but he couldn't.

I looked at his face and saw him panicking he held his head tears rolling down his face yelling.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Y/N LEAVE!!!" I left and rushed to get his medicine.

When i got his medicine i rushed back and i saw him sitting on the floor just facing the wall.

It looked scary. The presence also felt scary.

Should i go in? I should its my fault!
"I can't believe he turned into this... What happened to to you?" I said to myself.

Okay let's go.
its your fault that he didn't take his medication after all...
"ChimChim? Here is your medicine??"

I just heard him laughing and he spoke up.
"Do you really think i will take that sh*t? Let's make a deal sweat heart... give me the keys and i won't kill your ass"

"Jimin this isn't you..."

"What did you say? I said give me the fucking key." He warned again.

I played along but trust me i almost shitted myself.

"

O-okay I'll help you" he wanted to walk out but i grabbed him from the back and forced him to swallow his medicine

I had no choice.

We were wrestling and struggling. Until I got him to swallow his medicine.

I saw two red bruised spots on the side of his neck. What is that?

I got him to swallow his medicine. I waited until he calmed down and got off of him.

I closed the door and sat down next him catching my breath. My knees still weak of how scared i was.

"Jimin? Are you okay?"
He nodded, i didn't know for sure but I just dropped it.

"Where did we meet?" I asked him. I felt excited and amazing asking that question.

"I-In my room but are you okay?"

"I am don't worry. Thank you for telling were we met. Maybe you could take me there one day." I said with a smile.

Jimim smiled but it dissapeared into a frown.
"If I get out of this hell."

I saw those red spots again.
"Jimin who did that to you?"

Jimin looked at me with wide eyes
"W-What do y-you m-mean?"
He said nervously but i knew he was lying so i spoke up again.

"Jimin tell me the truth who did that?"
He sighed and gave up he looked at at his hands and spoke.

"Everyone here does this when you do something that's wrong or bad. They electrocute and abuse you."I looked at him in shock.

"What? They do?! This clinic is insane! How could they?!" I felt anger rising.

I need to get him away from here!

Without a second thought i grabbed his hand and opened the door.

"Were are we going?! We cant do this its forbidden!" Jimin asked with fear.

"I don't care i can't keep you here i feel bad for the others i will help them later! We escape with through the back of the building." I said and watched out for other people that were passing by and secretly escaped.

I really left the clinic with him.

"Y/n are you sure you can help me without medicine? I mean i would LOVE to leave i haven't seen the outside world for so long"

I nodded but i didn't know if i was save without his medicine but I'll try to help him.

I panicked a little because i took a patient with me on my first week working here.

Only because he meant everything to me. That's why i had to.

I unlock my car and we got in.

And now I'm thinking was this a good idea? Probably not... Can i turn back?

Uhh hell no.

Now about Jimins medicine. I really can't help him without his medicine.

I need to buy Jimin's medicine somewhere else because i can't help him without his medicine i need to slowly learn him and not let him suffer.

I immediately drove to my apartment.

"Stay in the car okay?" I said and Jimin nodded.

I hurried to my apartment and packed everything. Even the little bunny that I got from that little girl i saved.

I left the apartment and ran back down stairs with two suitcases.

I ran to my car and threw the baggage in the back and drove FAR away.

I remember when my mom told me that my father bought a tiny house in the forest.

She said he told me that when i need it i can use it and it is mine now so i can use it.

And it is the time to use it.

My mom told me where it was. I wrote it down and it's where im headed to.

On the way there i bought Jimin's medicine.

We were almost there and I saw Jimin admiring the outside world that he hasn't seen in years.

I smiled and concentrated on the road again.

I entered the forest far away from the city. I don't think anyone would know where this is.

I saw the house and parked in front of the house.
"Where here ChimChim!"

"Wow" he said amazed.

I giggled at his reaction and got my luggage.

"Let me carry one."

I gave him one of my suitcases and we both made our into the house.

It's not big at all but it was beautiful and good enough for me and Jimin to live in...

I never knew i would actually do this.
But i can't let him suffer there i just can't.

If i didn't remember him i probably would've let him there to suffer and only would've supported him.

That would've been awful.

"Welcome home Jimin"
Jimin looked at me in shock i saw him smiling and it made me so happy.
He took my hand and we run inside

"Omg this actually is a house!!"
I giggled at his reaction..

~At night~

Oh lord...

There. Is. Only. ONE. Bed

The movie just ended and Jimin was going to the kitchen to take his medicine and to my surprise he is doing good with me by his side.

So i thought let's look at the bedroom I made my way to the bedroom and saw only

ONE BED!!!

"Man first day and my personal space is already being taken." I sighed out.

i felt presence behind me i turned around and saw Jimin.

Did he hear that?
"I uh- did you u-uh-

"Don't worry Y/n I'll sleep on the couch"
I am being way to dramatic. Whata the problem? We probably had sleepovers when we were younger?

"No don't Jimin, We probably had sleep overs when we were younger."
"Yes we actually did... You always made me dress up!"

I tried to hold in my laugh
"Wait really?"

"You really go that way?" He gave me a serious look.

"Uh no nevermind.. let's sleep then"
We both walked to the bed and i run to the right side.

"My side!" I yelled.

I looked behind me and i saw Jimin sitting on the left side of the bed with his back facing me.

He is under a lot of stress still.

We both slowly laid down and turned of the night lights.

I should comfort him... I can atleast try? I hope our bond will still be as strong as it used to be. It will make him feel safer and loved.

"Hey Jimin i'll make you better don't worry they won't find us either"
I said turning around i didn't have any blanket on top me to keep me warm.

Jimin covered me with the thick warm blanket.

"I know but what if they find us?"
That! I didn't think about...

"Then i think I'll be locked up too... But don't worry lets go sleep now okay?"
I wasn't tired at all but i wanted Jimin to sleep comfortable.

And have some rest.

"Okay Y/n if anything is wrong you can wake me up. If that's possible."

"Don't worry." I smiled and patted his head.

After a while i heard Jimin sleeping because his breathing slowed down.

I wonder what his face looks like... should i look?
I mean it won't harm anyone.

I turned around and looked at his face.
"Such a beautiful feature-
I covered my mouth with my hand.
He moved.

You know maybe it's not such a good idea.

I carefully turned back around again.

After while i almost fell asleep feeling my eyelids getting heavy.

It turned out to was more comfortable sleeping next to Jimin than i thought it would be.

The silence broke with a loud scream.

I sat straight up.
"Jimin?!"

I need to wake him up! i guess the people that did the night shift's didn't wake him up either.

I hate that clinic. I'm really glad i started working there now i've met Jimin... Again.

A scream interrupted my thoughts and a flew across my cheek.
"Oww!"

Not the time!! I need to help him!

"Jimin! Hey its okay wake up! I'm here!"
He sat straight up breathing heavily
I saw tears streaming.

"Hey its okay see? Now tell me what did you see?"
He looked at me with a weird look on his face.

His eyes still red with a few tears on his  cheeks, forehead a little sweaty.

"What happened to your cheek? It's all red and s-swollen did i do that?" Jimin asked me with a shaky voice.

"N-no! nothing! I-I fell but i climbed back up on the bed again to wake you up. S-Sorry i didn't wake you up sooner." I nervously laughed scratching the back of the head.

"B-but explain what happened." I immediately said changing the topic.

~after explanation~

"So you see this every night?"

"Y-yes i see you and my mother and i- he broke down crying throwing all of the tears out.

"Shhh it's okay i'm still here to protect you and love you. I won't leave you Jimin." I rubbed his back comforting him.

This way he has to know that i"m still here. For him.

After the comforting i laid back on my side my back facing him.
"Try to sleep again okay? And remember i'm right next to you if you dream again try to get out of it. Don't believe the drea-

I felt a pair of strong arms hugging my waist, his face buried in my neck.

"J-jimin?"
I felt my cheeks burning, I know I'm bright red now. Thank god it's dark outside.

"Please let me!" He raised his voice and hugged me tighter.

I put my arm over his to let him know he can keep hugging me.
"You can hug me whenever you want Chimchim."

I felt tears on my neck and his soft sobbing near my ear i know he was crying.

I turned around his arms still wrapped around me. Our foreheads touching his forehead burning and his eyes closed tears still rolling down his cheek sobbing quietly.

I know i actually just met him but i knew that i have known him for years. Having that special feeling everyday when i looked at my bracelet.

And now its in front me. Crying.

"We'll be okay, try to sleep okay? Keep hugging me if it works." i turned back around and Jimin buried his face in my neck again.

I closed eyes and fell asleep.

~Next morning~

I woke up and remembered everything that happened yesterday.

It felt empty. I checked with my hand to see if he was there.
"Jimin?"

I sat up and looked at my side but i didn't see him.

Where could he be?
"Jimin where are you?" I raised my voice a little.

I got up and checked all the rooms. I couldn't help but feel a little worried.

I looked everywhere but i couldn't find him.

I started getting even more worried so i I ran around looking for him again.

I started breathing heavy there is one place i didn't check.

The balcony.

I looked through the glass doors.

"Jimin what are you doing?"
I ran as fast as i could

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
15.3K 418 30
Hello guys!! i'm a youtuber and i do some fan fiction i hope you guys can subscribe me "Mingela fiction" Subscribe this is about jimin away from her...
370 97 11
YN Singh a simple Indian girl with a very traumatic past. Thankfully meets her BTS bias Kim Taehyung. Her daunting past makes it difficult for her to...
1.8K 249 22
"Please don't go Tae...why do I feel like you are going to disappear all of a sudden?? Please Taehyung" y/n cried "You must forget about me" Tae said...