greasers

By forsakenfiction

Just some good ol' imagines of your favorite seven guys. [No longer taking requests] More

Dally
Darry
Ponyboy
Two-Bit
Steve
Johnny
Dally
Darry
Soda
Ponyboy
Two-Bit
Steve
Johnny
Dally
Soda
Dally
Dally
Soda
Soda
Soda
Soda
Ponyboy
Soda
Dally
Soda
Johnny // @jennifert31
Two-Bit // @ooooutsiders_80s
Dally // @Missey101
Two-Bit // @madyson122333
Ponyboy // @Pastel_hearts15
Dally // @izzyquigley
Johnny // @once_upon_a_time13
Steve // @LaurenBlurton
Dally // @LivelyTheRipper
Johnny // @Fallen_Angel200
Ponyboy // @TwobitWinchester
Dally // @thegreaserchick
Johnny // @sj13396
Darry // @Missey101
Darry // @kneestofaces

Soda

20.9K 276 92
By forsakenfiction

You take one last glance in your mirror and adjust your dress. If you don't look perfect tonight, there will be a serious problem. Today is the two year anniversary with your boyfriend, Sodapop Curtis. All he told you to do in preparation was to look pretty. So that's what you do.

"Tori, Soda's here!" your dad calls from the living room. You smile to yourself and run out of the bedroom. Standing in the doorway was Soda, dressed in his usual jeans and plaid shirt, but something about him tonight makes your knees weak and your heart throb. His eyes widen when he sees you and you continue to walk gracefully down the stairs to meet him.

"T-tori, you look amazing," he stutters. You giggle and reply, "You don't look so bad yourself." He smiles and then you bid goodbye to your parents and follow Soda out to Darry's truck, which he was borrowing until Steve finished fixing his. "Are you ready for the best night of your life?" Soda asks as he grabs your hand.

"You betcha," you smirk.

~~~

Soda takes you out to dinner at a really nice restaurant and then he blindfolds you.

"Soda, where are we going?" you ask as he starts the car.

"Somewhere special." You can picture that silly grin on his face. The two of you drive for about twenty minutes and then you hear the engine stop. Soda gets out and opens your door for you. He helps you out and leads you to wherever he has in mind. "You can take off the blindfold Tori," he says. You gently untie it and you are speechless by the sight. You are standing in the park where you two met exactly two years ago, but there's something a little different. There are rose petals scattered all around you and candles as well. The sun was just about set so the candles were providing the dominant light. When you look back at Soda, he's on one knee, with a little black box in his hand. Before you can say anything, Soda starts talking. He talks about when you first met and every other little thing you've done together. You're surprised he remembers so much.

"...after all we've been through, I can't possibly imagine continuing through life without you by my side. So, Tori, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Tears are collecting in the corners of your eyes.

"Yes," you say softly at first. But then a huge grin creeps on to your face and you say it louder. "Yes, Sodapop Curtis, I will marry you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 475 22
𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝘂𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀
1.7K 28 15
𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰...
50.1K 765 21
❛ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦. ❜