selcouth // deadly class

Od diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... Více

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.004
.005
.006
.007
.008
.009
.010
.011
.012
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.019
.020
.021
.022
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.013

4.7K 163 79
Od diamondswhite

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘013.

"and everytime we're fighting. i gotta go and wipe your tears. 'cause if i don't. you gonna throw your problems on me."

spooky sat in the chair, his face telling his mood. annoyed, his hands strapped to the wooden chair. he watched master gao pace around him with a wooden cane in her hand. "lorenzo, when did you decide to kill chico?" was the first thing that was said, spooky did nothing but squint her eyes and give a slight head tilt.

"we know you had something to do with it, spooky. we know who else participated. we just don't know your motives. a crime of power perhaps? maybe you want control of the vatos. a crime of freedom? maria and ernestra." master gao bent down, looking to the side of spooky's face. he felt daring and just turned to her meeting her eye. they were face to face, close. she wasn't going to get anything out of him.

"love is the most corrosive emotion. people would do anything to feel the emotion, anything. including killing a controlling best friend." master gao spoke sharply, moving away from spooky. she continued to walk around. "that's an awful broad conclusion, madam." spooky let out a breathy laugh. he didn't flinch when master gao struck the wooden stick between his legs, close to his crotch, master gao held the stick to spooky's jaw lifting his head.

"as you know. master lin is my brother," master gao removed the stick from spooky's jaw. she sat in a chair that was across from spooky. "and i would do anything for him. so when he's in danger. people answer to me. in a not so nice way.  and people with the right morals understand family. so i hoped to be pardoned of my actions if my brother is in danger." spooky looked down to his restraints, master gao was undoing them. she was freeing him, despite having enough evidence to pin it on him. they looked at each other for moments, reading each other. spooky smiled, getting up. walking out the door.

"also, sorry about your father." was the thing spooky heard, before the doors slammed shut. his smile turned into a frown. "wait what?" he almost screamed. his eyes went wide. he was the last to be questioned. reyna was aware of her father's death.

a month passed. the students were able to dodge a huge bullet of chico's death. no more questions were asked after their integration. it's been a month since reyna found out her father died. she owed her part to the satanas now, so she was more seen with them than the vatos. she actually like the feeling of being with the satanas, she learned that she was allies with the yakuza and vatos. so maybe her father dying worked out in one way for her. reyna still mourned chico secretly, and her father openly. she would go to marcus, billy and willie the most. all three boys lost their father too, so they understood her pain. there were nights where she would sleep in their rooms, with them. she would pass out mid convo, and the boys didn't feel like returning her to her room. she still wore the bracelet he gave her at detention when he left her for dead, and she dreamed of memories her and chico shared. it's been a month since reyna started smoking again, to calm her nerves.

a month passed. spooky's prediction was right. maria was now running the vatos and it was driving him crazy. she was going to get him killed, all of them killed. she was off her meds, and confessed to spooky after her second week of being off. she cried in his arms the most, because he understood why she was sad. a month passed and marcus and maria became a thing. spooky's anger issues became more of an issue, he didn't want to admit the cause was marcus and maria being together. but oh boy how much he hated them together.

everytime maria mentioned marcus to him, he would go training with his sister. a month passed and reyna was stronger from the amount of training spooky needed. it's been a month since chico's dad put maria and spooky in charge of finding out what happened to his son. it's been a month of excuses.

a month passed. and everything changed.

reyna laid down on the lockeroom benches, not wanting the steam to frizz her hair up. she looked up to the ceiling, blowing smoke out of her nose. "bullshit the best marvel duo is spiderman and iron man." reyna was fighting with marcus about who was the best dynamic duo of marvel. "outside of the avengers, quill and gamora are best duo. you can't change my mind reyna." marcus shouted from the shower, stopping the water to stand there and dry himself for a second.

"that is complete bullshit! they were just in love. that's all they had to offer." reyna sat up from the bench, she walked over to marcus, not caring he was naked, her eyes didn't leave his. they looked to each other for a moment just smiling at each other. she offered him her weed. he happily took puffs of it. blowing out the smoke marcus laughed at her excuse. "you're so fucking corny." reyna declared. love? was that the best he had. peter parker and tony stark did not deserve this slander. marcus closed the gap between them, getting close to reyna's face.

"you have to think deeper than that." he whispered, daring her with a grin on his face. reyna went to say something but the door was being opened. reyna took the weed between his lips, before running behind the other side of the locker room to hide. making sure to give marcus' bare ass a slap. marcus yelped as he watched reyna run, marcus turned to maria trying to play normal. "hola, guapo." reyna's eyes widen when she heard maria's voice.

there was tension between maria and saya because of marcus. and reyna called them out for it many times, but she couldn't be seen as a hypocrite, even though marcus and reyna didn't do anything together romantically there was tension between reyna and marcus. and it could be sensed by anyone. and reyna was the reason why her best friend trio was barley hanging.

"ah, you shouldn't be here." marcus was also guilty of being shocked by his somewhat girlfriend.

he knew maria wouldn't be happy if she saw reyna was in here with him, while he was naked. reyna looked around the locker room for an excuse she smiled once she came across spooky's locker. she opened it, looking for something to grab. she got her walkman spooky had borrowed from her.

she quickly put on the headphones turning on the music, cringing at her brother's choice of music she put the headphones on.

she walked out into the open, the put out weed in her pocket. seeing maria and marcus looking at her. reyna acted shocked when she saw marcus naked. "you know this is a shitty way to keep a secret, right?" reyna looked to maria who just smiled, with marcus' towel "what are you doing in here, reyna?" maria questioned looking to her best friend walking over to her.

"getting something but brother can't return." reyna held up the walkman and maria just nodded. hearing about spooky made her carry a load of guilt. he was there for her before chico died, he believed in her running the vatos. and he didn't get to be by her side. and she felt like it was her fault, better yet she knew it was her fault. reyna looked between the two, the box in marcus hands. she swallowed, shit was getting serious between them. her eyes went to marcus' lips and then maria's. shit was supposed to get steamy.

"alright i'll be on my way then. don't mind me." reyna awkwardly cleared her throat. she wanted to leave, she didn't belong. but she wanted to stay and support her best friend. marcus wanted reyna to stay, he wanted to continue their talk. and he felt like they shouldn't have to hide their friendship because of maria but reyna insisted. she went to walk away but stopped when hearing the door again. she turned around grabbing maria's hand, pulling her behind the other side of the locker room.

"oh! oh! oh! cover those filthy giblets." the girls heard billy's voice and let out a sigh in relief. reyna's eyes went wide when she looked to maria's hand seeing the towel in her hand. "sorry, i-i was, uh -" maria turned the corner, marcus looked to the ground like he was being caught stealing from the cookie jar. billy looked at the two rolling his eyes.

"what happened to the whole keeping this a secret so we don't all get killed?" billy whispered yelled looking to reyna as she turned the corner. "marcus you moved to threesome status?" billy wanted the answer to be no, his comedic relief was going to get his feelings hurt. reyna only let out a laugh shaking her head, and marcus acted like a deer in headlights as if he had something to hide.

"all our asses are riding on his boner." billy to marcus, reyna's mouth went agape not sure if billy was sure on what he just said, she let out a silent laugh. marcus furrowed his eyebrows looking down to himself.  "you know what i meant. go, before someone sees you." billy pointed to the door looking to maria, reyna just scoffed at him. they both went to leave but the door sounded again.

"billy, have you seen my sister." spooky's voice could be heard. he walked into the locker room looking to everyone. he rubbed his temples once he saw a box covering marcus' junk and red lipstick smeared on his face. he hated seeing marcus and maria together for multiple reasons. one being it could get him killed. why did they insist on risking other people's live's. maria swallowed, he felt uneasy. reyna stepped forward. "i got my walkman back, let's go." reyna looked down to the ground, she walked to her brother grabbing his arm, not looking back to the others she dragged him out the locker room. she could feel the anger surging through him. maria followed after the siblings, wanting to talk to spooky. she threw marcus towel at him, not paying attention anymore.

"lorenzo." she called after him and the door slammed. leaving billy and marcus. billy came in the locker room for a mission and he easily forgot when he saw reyna with marcus. what was she doing in the locker room, while marcus was showering, nude. and why couldn't it be him. he remembered once marcus bucked at him questioning his motives. "yeah, get dressed. me and you have an appointment." billy smriked holding the weed in his hand.

marcus joined in with a smirk as he wrapped the towel around his waist. "thank god, because reyna took the smoke with her." marcus let the words slip out his mouth without thinking. no one knew reyna started back smoking but himself. his eyes went wide when he realized. "since when did reyna start back smoking? was she in here with you smoking, while you were in the shower?" billy gestured in the locker room. it made sense of the smell now, how calm reyna was with everything now. how much training she did? how violent she got at times.

"don't tell anyone. she only smokes when i do to pace herself. i make sure she doesn't go overboard. she doesn't want anyone else to know. so i cannot stress to you enough. do not tell anyone. or she will kill us both." despite marcus finding reyna sexy when she was angry, she was also deadly. he didn't want to take any chances. billy narrowed his eyes and just nodded.

the torres siblings sat together, on their knees. in their regular position. the whole clas watched the beautiful miss deluca walk around the class. "you are soft-boiled noodles ready for my belly. which one of you is prepared to face me?"  she questioned turning to the class. no one dared to spar with her. it was deadly. spooky turned to his left when shabnam was pushed by vicktor. "if you want so-boiled shabnam is your man." vicktor gestured down to him with a smirk on his face. earning laughs from others.

reyna turned around to vicktor, ready to punch him. spooky caught her fist quickly, and turned both of them back around before delcua could notice. but everyone else did, and that's what matter. reyna's violent tendencies was starting to get the best of her. "are you sure you're pacing her?" billy whispered to marcus, marcus just looked over to reyna. meeting her eye, reyna turned her head clenching her jaw.

"for ondrug-addled dirt bag to prove himself?" deluca noticed marcus stare so she stood in front of him getting his attention. daring him to get up, everyone knew marcus was bold but he wasn't dumb. and he wasn't going to be that new kid that got his ass kicked in front of students. being a rat was already bad enough. marcus shook his head, letting out a scoff. "no. no way." deluca looked disappointed and walked away from marcus, deluca remained unimpressed and if she didn't get a volunteered yet, everyone would have to pay.

"scold me, miss deluca. beat me. tell me i've been bad." billy got the attention of many students as he acted as if he was a dog. spooky met his sister's eyes, questioning how the fuck she gave billy the time of day. reyna didn't dare let out a sound when her brother looked to her. she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of it.

"is two giant pussies. they must have menstrual cycles lined up." vicktor went to make horrible jokes that people still managed to laugh at. reyna rolled her eyes, balling her fist up. "and you're a dick head that's still sitting." reyna turned to vicktor with a grin. he didn't return it, he looked to her. "knock off mexican has something to say." vicktor's insults were becoming weak.

"i'd like to see you show miss deluca a thing or two, vick." delcua crouched down to the students height, looking to shabnam and then to vicktor. "shabnam has a dream... vicktor will you help him realize it?" deluca challenged, many students looked back to vicktor for an answer. was he feeling ballsy enough? spooky smile at shabnam's choice of using vicktor as a volunteered. vicktor bit down on his lip before getting up walking to the center of the room. after petra yelled something about her period.

"come, soft noodle, show me who you are." vicktor was only able to get a swing before deluca swung around him like he was a gym monkey. they both fell to the ground. vicktor's neck between delcua's leg. she squeezed hard. reyna hoped to master fighting in heels in one day, even though she didn't wear them. it would be a nice flex. "the lesson. when faced with impossible odds, it is better to lose face and decline than to attempt that which is beyond you."  deluca let vicktor go by rolling him over, he let a grunt out in pain. and like that the bell rung.

"what the fuck happened to your arm." reyna questioned as she helped saya put on her shirt. she was confused when her best friends came into the locker room both looking mad, especially when she saw the slang that held saya's arm. who the fuck got away with injuring her? saya buttoned her own shirt as reyna stepped away. "madam gao, felt like my grade wasn't fit because brandy was being a bitch, and she dislocated my arm. and i failed because of that bitch." reyna nodded at the information that was given to her. reyna had only been attending the dominion for a year but she never saw master gao be so proactive.

reyna turned to maria, she was walking to the other side of the locker room where two girls were. reyna and saya weren't paying any mind to what they were saying before but tuned in just in time. "you can see the crazy in her eyes. oh, m-maria." the voice changed her mind quickly once they saw maria leaning against the wall. reyna sighed stepping forward, entering the other side revealing herself too. "and reyna. nice to see you both. chico's coming back. i just know it." the girls gave the fakest smile, and a wave before leaving the lockeroom.

reyna looked down to the ground, poking her cheek with her tongue. closing her eyes, she tried to calm herself. "who gives a shit what those assholes think?" saya was now dressed as she approached her best friends. maria turned back around but reyna didn't move from her spot. her eyes remained closed. "i just worry about it spreading. that gao lady's some kind of bitch." maria changed the subject once she looked over to reyna, seeing how she was taking the situation.

"she doesn't scare me. it was a cheap shot. you didn't say anything to her, did you?" reyna's eyes opened at saya's question. all hell was not about to break loose on her watch. maria crossed her arms. "is that what you think?" maria looked hurt, reyna swallowed thinking of what she could say to divert the situation.

"no. no, i know you wouldn't, but i have to ask, right?" saya's glance went to reyna and she narrowed her eyes at saya. was she serious? she needed chico to be gone, it just hurt her to do so. "there's a lot on the line." saya looked back to maria, her main concern. reyna sighed, the girls had been hiding behind chico. that was their excuse of tension but it was really marcus and it was going to drive reyna mad.

"so everyone keeps reminding me." maria turned around going to the sink putting on her shirt. maria was risking everyone's ass. and because her behavior spooky had to pay the most. he was chico's right hand man, he was allowing maria to do such vile acts. but spooky wanted nothing to do with the vatos, killing chico was supposed to be some way out. but he has never been more involved. "well, it's not so bad. i have marcus." reyna and saya moved behind maria, both annoyed with hearing his name.

"now that i'm in a normal relationship, i finally realize i don't need those pills anymore." maria smiled turning to her friends. reyna choked on her own spit. "wait, what?" saya questioned. this explained everything to the girls. how she was acting, why she was acting this way. a solution to stop it all.

"i feel great." maria smiled, her best friend looking at her in disbelief. "yeah, but, maria you have to take your medicine." saya spoke up for reyna too. reyna tried not to involve herself when it came to certain things but it could get everyone killed. so she just nodded along. she couldn't find a way to mend this. maria's eyebrows furrowed quickly once she leaned on the bathroom sink.

"are you a doctor now?" maria questioned, and saya went silent. "she doesn't have to be. maria we care about you. and you feeling great, what about the others? my brother is tied to the hip to you. and hasn't been able to sleep the same since that night in vegas. so i ask of you, are you okay? because my brother ain't. you aren't the only one tied to murder. " reyna's voice cracked, she shook her head letting out a laugh. picking her bag up from the floor and stormed out. leaving saya and maria stunned. maybe reyna had enough.

an: don't forget to comment and vote! i love to see your guys' comments in my notifs it motivated me to keep writing, and update frequently! how do you think it's gonna turn out with spooky and maria running vatos?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

770K 19K 76
𝐾𝑁𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑇 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗗𝗨𝗗𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗢𝗨𝗧." 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑇 ೄྀ࿐...
10.2K 167 12
[completed] Just another Hamilton college au! It's obviously very gay and such! Ships are: Lams Mullette Jeffmads Marliza i'm sorry
32.2K 329 26
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒎𝒎? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊�...
11.4K 466 25
✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚. 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯...