Suman - The Warrior Empress...

By arulpirai

shraman, yet another avatar...this book would be a mini sequel to 'shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya -the sky writer... More

preface
Sringara rasa -the devine love. .
Waves of alternating joy and sorrow...
walking through the dynasty.,
Destined to be the part..
When the waves met....
VijayaSimhan-The revenge carrier
The tale of revenge..
The stepstone of the curse
The Lore of the nobody....
The knitted truths....
The untoward incidences...
Vizhinjam seaport
The cursed brilliance...
Malla's Truth unveiled..
The destiny's trap...
The Fall of the demon king....
The messenger of death
The End of the dream...
The quest for Dharma...
Epilogue

The brooding silence...

796 77 83
By arulpirai

    It was the shiny full moon that sparkled like ever before...still,the moon's ray couldn't sneak in to the brindavan as Suman was not there...

  The wind was hot and the trees were hung the leaves as though they regretted for what had happened... the birds opted to stay in their nests ...they stopped chirping pleasant....the lake was placid...even,the swans swam quitely understanding shravan's pathetic state....

      Though Shravan wanted to be alone,the silence at the brindavan was horrowing...his torn apart heart was even more hurted....

  He sighed deeply....rubbing his hands together,he stood up...

He wasn't the Shravan who used to be....the brilliance of his face was missing and he looked weak...he wasn't on his thoughts as he was mentally dragged to his Lady love every now and then...

   He looked at the moon and he remembered the evening he spent with Suman at the same brindavan...those incidents made him to goosebump...and a thin layer of tear sprung immediately...

  Suman...where are you..I am lifeless now... I'm living without you..this thought itself kills me thousand times
..

   Tears ran down his cheeks...he was helpless to wipe out the tears even...As a mighty emporer,he never felt forsaken...whenever he felt weakness,she was his strength...she was his happiness....she was the very reason for his everything...now,he felt as like he was parted from his soul...

  Above all,her well being and her condition that he unaware exhausted him soulfully...

   Lord Shiva...please take care of her and hint me to reach her..

His mind pleaded....

  Neela stepped near him and snuggled her nose at his shoulder...it was a gesture to console him...

  He smiled sadly...and his eyes shed down fresh set of tears as neela's neigh strengthen him...she nodded her head repeatedly.her eyes were determined and shining...

  "Yes...neela...we will find her... wherever she is,we will reach her...and that coward has to pay for it..."

Saying so, Shravan sat up on neela...He took a shining pearl from a pouch....his eyes trembled to see the hint that Suman had given to him...he clenched his fist tightly...he looked neela determined....

Neela neighed,lifting her legs aslike she's in a Warfield....

Shravan reciprocated her neigh....

"Hara hara mahadev...."

-----------------------------------------------------------

    The Royal court was at pin drop silence strangely...

It was a habit that whenever the Royal Court is called on, that mean an auspicious occasion for the people of the kingdom....

   Every citizen of the kingdom would assemble at the court to witness shravan and Suman together...they used to prize their togetherness...all the ministers and courtiers would wait for shravan's arrival and they would long to hear from shravan....

   Even today,the Court was waiting for shravan....but, everyone's eyes were frightened....there was an awkward silence throughout....

   Usually, Suman would be sitting beside shravan in the immense emerald embedded diamond throne.....her face would glisten more in expectation of the majesty, shravan...krithika and poorni would chose to tease her...guruji would enjoy the  entire scene satisfied...

     At that moment , everything was tumbled down...guruji was crisscrossing with much stress...his greases over the forehead increased to hear neela's neigh outside....

   Shravan....!!!!!

Guruji hurriedly  turned towards the entrance....

   Shravan swaggered up the steps and then proceeded down the length of the carpeted hall to reach the centre of the court...Bhanu matched with his speed...

  There were no Royal drums....no auspicious aarathi....no hymns of reverences....

  The ministers and kings of adjacent regions lined up to greet him....

Shravan stopped everything with a mere lift of his hand...

  His face resembled a stone and his nerves twisted in knots with fury...

"Krithika...."

His tone reverberated in the vast hall...a chill raced through her bones....

She ran and  clasped his feet in surrender.... sobering...

"Forgive me your Majesty....I have failed in my duties... I am so ready to die for what I have done to the empress...please...forgive me...."

   Shravan's feet staggered....he knew well about krithika.... stalwart and  straight ,she would sacrifice herself for suman if need be....

  He shook his head....her sobs pierced his very soul...

"Krithika...tell me.. what happened...?I need you to recall every single thing to get Suman back...."

    She couldn't console herself and fainted out of shock....

   "Where you all  were? "

Shravan turned at the bodyguards....his eyes were deadly like serpant's.....

The soldiers trembled as they were out of stupor just then...they couldn't face shravan's eyes...they could only owe themselves to find their empress...

  Shravan overlooked the crowd...his eyes were glaring red....

"Send Royal orders to each and every kingdom....whoem so ever dared to touch my princess will be torn out into pieces...I will destroy the kingdom to null.... no one will find the kingdom even in the history..."

"Vela.....be ready to march....order every soldier to be on war cast at anytime..."

He gave the orders firm...

     Vela came forward bowing.... accepting shravan's orders,he turned to leave to implement the same...

  Satisfying mutters and murmurs spread over the crowd...They knew well that their emperor would go to any extent for his lady love...a deep sigh swirled around as they entrusted their soldiers to do what they have determined to...

   "It's not fair...."

A negotiable reply surprised everyone....

He was the  king of a tiny kingdom which was annexed with The great chozha dynasty....

  "Excuse me to interrupt my Lord....but, creating a critical situation like war is something unnecessary...that too for a woman...?if you wish thousands of apsaras* would decorate your anthapura....why won't you knew it...?war is too much...and it is not an issue at all..."

The king shrugged his shoulder carelessly....

The very next second,  there were so many swords  pointing at the king....

     A brooding silence had fallen over the gathering in the court....

The crowd  gasped as the meaning of his words sunk in...

Shravan reeled  in shock.... He sat back in the steps ,weak...

Bhanu came forward....

"How dare you to oppose my papa's orders.... I am amazed to see your courage... If it is the other time, I would have cut off your head and fling it from the ramparts... Do you really have a second choice against the emperor?"

A  loathsome laugh rolled at her lips..

  "Do you think ... is he one of the dirty souls like you who is drawn with the lust....? He is **'the Ek Patni vrata 'as like the Lord Rama..."

"Who knows? You may not be knowing the meaning of Ek Patni vrata too.... Why am I giving you the explanation even...."

    "Vela.... At the order of the emperor....drag  him to the prison... Now..."

She bellowed at high pitch....

But, Shravan was silent_too silent....he raised his hands feebly...

"I retrieve my orders......"

No one, including Banu did  not dare to question shravan.... Guruji understood his thoughts and gestured the courtiers to call off the court...

   "Papa...."

Banu approached Shravan with  anguish ...

He laughed sarcastic....

"In a way, he is right.... Why should the country and the entire soldiers should be in trouble for my lady....? She is my lady and it is my responsibility to take care of her.. until I am alive nothing will happen to her.."

Shravan stood up with a new energy...

"Guruji...."

He neared him and touched his feet....

"Let your blessings be with me.... I will return with Suman.... Take care of the people... Banu will be with you..."

Saying so, he walked to Ananthapura steadily.... He spent time at Vrindavan and started with Neela in search of Suman....

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Apsaras-devinely beautiful women....

**Ek Patni Bata-an owe to have only one wife in life time...

Hello all...

Hope you could get the track... it's been more than six months since I ve updated.... couldn't ask you enough apologies...pls...render your votes and heartfelt comments to boost me up...

And...this chapter is dedicated to all who have reminded me constantly to update...I too missed the emperor and the empress .....

I promise that I will update with regular intervals...so many of you would have lost interest for the track...pls...retreat it...and I will do the updates ASAP...

Love...

Arulpirai...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 68 31
You all have heard that love takes test, yes you have heard the truth, this story also based on. This story is a love story, Imtihaan ishq ka... Wher...
8.2K 353 20
This story starts from shivi's second marriage but there is a twist at last raavi wont get get ready for marriage but why raavi is so much is in lov...
33.2K 2.4K 31
Will Shiva get a 2nd chance for love? (Slow update)
16.9K 521 100
In the age of Mahabharat, at Hastinapur Khatriyo Adhiradh fell in love with Sudro girl Radha. They got married but failed to produce any offspring. M...