𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, klaus...

By geminiklaus

🌻✨ ◝.*・゚ "𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠... More

[ CAST ]
[ EPIGRAPH ]
[ ACT ONE ]
[ CHAPTER ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SIX ]
[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER NINE ]
[ CHAPTER TEN ]
[ CHAPTER ELEVEN]
[ CHAPTER TWELVE ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]
[ ACT TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]
[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER NINETEEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ]
[ ACT THREE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN]
[ ACT FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER FORTY ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE ]
[ ACT FIVE ]
[CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT ]
[CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPER SIXTY-SIX]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN ]
[ ACT SIX - THE FINAL ACT ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX ]

[ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ]

11K 459 18
By geminiklaus

1002, southern France

Her night had started out as so peaceful, not a sound piercing through the air as she lounged back on the bed with Niklaus.

Wearing only her nightshift, Astrid had been curled into Nik's warm embrace, allowing his natural body heat to warm up her cold exterior.

Though she had quickly been torn from his embrace when their chamber door had burst open, revealing a shaken Aubrianne.

Her cheeks had been flushed red and tear stained, while she was exhaling heavily, trying to catch her breath.

Astrid knew something was wrong as soon as she saw the look in Aubrianne's eyes.

They reminded Astrid of a deer's upon seeing a predator, wide and alarmed.

Quickly pulling away from Nik, Astrid had made her way to Aubrianne's side, laying a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Aubrianne, what is wrong?"

Flinching at the sudden touch, Aubrianne batted Astrid's hand away as Nik frowned, sitting up to pull his tunic on, covering up his bare torso.

"It's Lucien- he's... There was a misunderstanding- and, and Tristan." Aubrianne panted, managing to stutter the words out between each lengthy exhale.

At the mention of Lucien, Nik was alert as he stood, making the way over to the two women. Astrid was unsure of what to think as she stared down at Aubrianne, trying to make sense of what the redhead was saying.

"Lucien? What's happened?" Niklaus instantly question, concern settling in his stomach at the mention of the human he considered a good friend.

'Lucien had always been cautious around Lord Tristan and had clearly been aware of what the heir of the castle could do. It seemed strange that Lucien would have somehow gotten himself into trouble, unless he had tried to give the note to Aurora...'  Nik was cut out of his thoughts by the sound of Aubrianne sniffling.

Wiping away her tears, she trembled. "It was a misunderstanding... I... I couldn't do anything. I tried... I really did." Aubrianne cried, shaking her head frantically as Astrid eyed the woman in concern.

Whatever had happened, it had really shook Aubrianne up.

Usually the mousy girl was very calm and collected, showing little emotion, so it was strange for Astrid to see the human in such a vulnerable state.

Frowning, Niklaus didn't seem to care much for Aubrianne's wellbeing. "Where is he? Take us to him." He demanded.

"I... He..." Aubrianne cried, her knees shaking. Astrid expected the girl to fall to the floor at any second.

She was growing paler and paler by the minute.

Niklaus temper flared as he glared at Aubrianne, consumed with worry for Lucien as he suddenly lurched forward, gripping her shoulders harshly.

"Nik! Let go of her! Can't you see she's terrified." Astrid ordered sharply, pulling on Niklaus' shoulder till he reluctantly let go.

Red, crescent marks were imprinted into Aubrianne's pale shoulders, blood threatening to pool at the surface.

Pushing Nik back, Astrid turned her attention to Aubrianne, her gaze locking with Aubrianne's. "First of all, calm down."

Calmness washed over Aubrianne, her tense shoulders relaxing as Astrid smiled, still regaining eye contact. "See, okay. Tell me what happened? Where is Lucien?"

The words moved off Aubrianne's tongue before she could even comprehend them, even if she hadn't wanted to tell Astrid, her lips moved for her.

"Lucien crashed into me, he fell on top of me and Lord Tristan walked in. He thought Lucien was forcing himself on me and his guards took Lucien. He also found a note, he said it was for me from Lucien. He was angry. He'll have taken Lucien to the cellar to be tortured."

...

Gripping the restraints tightly, Lucien withered as Tristan gleefully brought the whip down on his bare back.

The skin was bloodied and raw, though Tristan never ceased the punishment as Lucien continued to scream out in agony.

Each whip opened up the wounds, taunting and antagonizing them. Lucien had never felt so much pain in his life as he let out another shrill cry.

Through his pain, Lucien barely noticed when the cellar door swung open, revealing Niklaus, his brother Elijah and Lady Astrid.

Though his vision was beginning to blur, Lucien managed to make out the smug smile that Tristan greeted the three with, his face splattered with blood.

Despite being monsters themselves, the three seemed to be appalled at the sight before them, perhaps even shocked.

Niklaus narrowed his eyes, his jaw clenched as he descretely stepped in front of Astrid, attempting to shield her from the sight of a bloodied Lucien.

But it was too late, Astrid had seen Lucien, her eyes wide and her lips slightly parted.

The worst part was the fact that the smell of Lucien's fresh blood stirred a hunger deep within her.

Lord Elijah seemed horrified, his glare focused on Tristan, who showed no shame. "Have you two come to watch as Lucien receives his punishment? I fear I'm being a touch lenient, given his intentions for my servant." Tristan commented, his gaze landing on Astrid.

Astrid had to bite her tongue, wanting to correct Tristan and educate him on the fact that Aubrianne was not his servant, not any more. Though she suspected that pointing such an issue out would not help the matter at hand.

Niklaus was clearly upset at the sight of friend being tortured so brutally as he slowly approached Tristan. "Why torture a loyal servant? I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding."

Still bound, Lucien's eyes began to flutter, clearly the bloodloss was beginning to affect him.

"One that remains outside your concern. As son of the Count, I may discipline staff as I see fit. Should you take issue, then I'll need to remind you that you are a guest." Tristan snapped coldly.

Lip curling in disgust at Tristan's attitude towards his staff, Elijah watched hesitately as Tristan turned his back on them, beginning to whip Lucien once more.

Niklaus winced, unable to bear to watch his good friend being tortured as he met Astrid's gaze desperately, soughting out her support.

Frowning, Astrid swiftly nodding, not caring of the consserquences of exposing themselves as she looked at Lucien's bloodied back.

Lucien had been nothing but kind and caring, he had been helpful and a good friend to the family.

They owed him.

With his wife's support, Niklaus grabbed Tristan by the arm, his grip like iron.

Tristan began to futilely struggle, though his efforts were weak.

"Step away from him! Now." Nik ordered darkly.

Panting from exertion, clearly exhausted from his struggling, Tristan still managed to look at Klaus in amusement.

"I know what you are. Our house servants speak of demons hunting in the night. I, myself, interviewed one such maiden. Quiet pretty. I think you'll be very aquinted with her if I remember correctly. I know Lucien wished to be aquinted with her..." Tristan trailed off smugly.

Astrid's gaze snapped towards him, her eyes narrowing as realization dawned upon her. 'He couldn't be talking about Aubrianne, could he? Had she been spying for Tristan the whole time, deceiving her and pretending to be an innocent little maiden.'

Fury and a sense of betrayl pulsed through Astrid's veins as she never moved her gaze from Tristan, unable to find any words.

She had trusted Aubrianne...

Elijah, clearly upset that they had been discovered, let out a sigh, closing his eyes as he considered their next move. They would have to leave before Mikael came for them, the castle was no longer safe.

"Your entire family sought refuge here, claiming to be noblemen, when, in fact, you are fiends. I can only surmise that you are hiding, which means you're afraid. Somewhere out there, something is even more savage than you." Tristan taunted.

The thought of Mikael made her blood run cold as her husband, overcome by anger, grabbed Tristan, holding him in a choke hold.

Tristan began to struggle, gasping in shock as Nik's vampire features came out.

"This is not going to be pleasant." He growled lowly, his grip began to dangerously tighten around Tristan's neck.

Astrid watched the encounter eagerly, wanting nothing more for her husband to kill Tristan.

Gasping for breath, Tristan met Nik's gaze. "Do so at your peril. But, should any misfortune befall me, know that I have instructed my fastest riders to spread word of your presence here. Whomever seeks you would most certainly hear the news."

Elijah's eyes snapped open at the threat, his gaze landing darkly on Tristan as he shifted anxiously on his feet.

His brother, though panicked, tightened his grip on Tristan's throat.

"Niklaus, release him." Elijah quickly interrupted, clearly concerned.

Her husband only sqeazed harder as Tristan's lips began to turn blue.

Frowning, Astrid released a sigh. As much as she wanted Tristan to die, they couldn't risk his riders to alert their location to Mikael.

"Nik, please." Astrid commented reluctantly.

After a moment of hesitation, Nik let Tristan go, albeit reluctantly as he regained control, allowing his demonic features to fade as Tristan stood up straight.

As he caught his breath, Tristan sent the three a smug smirk.

"See? We're not so different after all. You wish to protect what's yours. I wish to protect what's mine."

Turning away, Tristan suddenly pulled a knife from his belt, grabbing Lucien by the hair, his head titled back before Tristan swiftly sliced Lucien's mouth from ear to ear.

Astrid gasped in shock while the two brother's looked on in horror as Lucien let out a strangled cry.

Falling forward limply, blood dripped down from Lucien's mouth to the ground with a sickening splat.

As Astrid rushed to his side, she had a sickening feeling in her gut that this was only the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.9K 33
-'𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦'- 𝘐𝘯 𝘸...
349 3 8
In which it wasnt Hayley who got pregnant, but rather her best friend Niklaus Mikealson x oc The originals x oc
1.5M 40.5K 44
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮...
5K 203 12
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...