BULLETS ⚊ divergent

By mxrghulia

❝in the end, what matters the most is what we choose to do.❞ ©mxrghulia divergent - allegiant oc x eric coul... More

EPIGRAPH
PART ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
PART TWO
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE

BULLETS

16.4K 218 74
By mxrghulia

Lilith Ovard had been a liar. In a faction where honesty was valued above all else and lies were seen as something almost worthy of a death sentence, she'd realized from a young age that her mother was better at tricking people than she was at being honest. Lilith had been fascinated, and she'd tried doing the same; however, in her case, she was caught more often than not, something that led to a few unpleasant experiences with the truth serum.

She'd tried being a liar until the day her mother's lies brought an abrupt ending to her father's life. It had been a normal night in her house, up until after dinner and after her older sister and her had gone up to their bedrooms. The yelling had started minutes later and, next thing she knew, her father had killed himself while she was at school. Lilith was quick in putting the puzzle pieces together and realizing that Carson Ovard's suicide was connected to her mother's recent pregnancy and apparently new boyfriend.

In her eyes, her mother's hidden affair was an act of cowardice. So, Lilith decided she'd be brave. 

Courage was valued in another faction, one that Lilith had never really payed attention to up until the that point. Dauntless. That was where she had to go, if she wanted to lead a brave life and, most importantly, one where she could be free and where she could start all over. Joined by some old acquaintances and even more new faces, Lilith starts the initiation process in the faction of the brave. Soon, she realizes that everything isn't as black and white as she had been taught in her birth faction. And that also applied to a Dauntless leader who happened to be around a lot more than she would like.

CAST

CHLOE BENNET as LILITH OVARD

KAYA SCODELARIO as SIOBHAN MACKENZIE

LUKE MITCHELL as GRANGER ELLISON

DANE DEEHAN as NATHANIEL "NATE" STERLING

AND

lucy fry as reyna sigworth
lucy liu as adelia ovard
jeffrey dean morgan as oswald payton
david mazouz as scott payton
constance wu as hortense cohen
michael trevino as flynn cohen
jacob ifan as jonathan decker
maddie hasson as rita kilgore
kiana madeira as lavinia bennet
morena baccarin as rhiannon veléz
domnhall gleeson as enzo sparrow
the divergent cast as their respective characters

PLAYLIST

DISCLAIMER & WARNINGS

I do not own Divergent, or any characters, dialogues and plotlines you might recognize. However, I do own Lilith Ovard and every other character you do not recognize from the canon version, as well as their backstories, subplots and any dialogue/aspects you do not recognize.

This book will contain strong language, death scenes, mentions of death, violence, blood, sexual references, and some other mature themes like mental disorders and suicide. If you find that any of these might be a trigger to you, please read at your own caution (or not, we don't judge here).

⚠️ (24/12/2021) As of today, after thinking about it for a few months, Lilith and the other initiates have been aged up to 18 years old. If you come across any mention of age that says that she's sixteen, let me know so I can change it! 

The beautiful gif at the start of the chapter was made by nightsister-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Y'all.

This plot idea and this oc have existed since like 2014, and I can say that it was probably my first fanfic idea ever. I'd been trying to write for quite a while when I quite literally stumbled into the Divergent fandom and, if you know me, you know I have a thing for the villain type of characters, so of course I'd want to write for Eric, you know? One thing I will tell you straight away is that I will be developing Eric's character more, since I do believe he was portrayed as two dimensional and we're not having any of that, but he's still kind of an ass, so I mean?

This was my first plot, and that means Lilith was my first ever oc. She has gone through a lot of development to get to the version I will be writing her as, because let's be real, the whole first draft of Bullets was a mess and I'm glad I'm posting an improved version. That being said, this is Lilith's journey to becoming brave. 

Last but not least, summerless also has a Divergent book! It's a Peter Hayes fanfic and it's a masterpiece, so please go ahead and check it out, if you haven't already!

DEDICATION

To summerless, for being quite literally the person who encouraged me to bring back this plot after so many years. Thank you for you incredible support and for creating the lovely Nate Sterling, a boy who deserves the world. I love you!

Also dedicated to every person who takes the time to read this book. I appreciate it more than you know, and I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.3K 53
"Who's she?" "That's Silver. Stay away from her. She's Eric's girl and he doesn't take it lightly if she if hurt. The unofficial rules here in dountl...
1.2K 115 8
I'd break your neck if it meant you would look at me, finally, see me. DIVERGENT peter hayes x fem!oc extended summary inside
112K 2.9K 27
Close Abnegation friends, Amalia and Tobias, find themselves slitting their palms over the sizzling coals of Dauntless. Will leaving home truly be fo...