Flowering Heart Chess X Arie...

By AkashiSeijuroEmpress

It all started when Chess (in his hamster form) fell from the sky along with the ring until Arie and her fri... More

Chapter / Episode 1: The first meeting
Chapter/ Episode 2: A Date At The Amusement Park!
Chapter/ Episode 3: Meet Arie's parents!
Chapter/ Episode 4: Eh Chess is going to be my classmate in school?!
Chapter/ Episode 5: A Date With Arie Again?
Chapter/ Episode 6: Christmas Day and 100th day anniversary!
Chapter/ Episode 7: New Year!
Chapter/ Episode 8: Exams day!
Chapter/ Episode 9: Arie's Birthday!
Chapter/ Episode 10: Fashion Show Again?!
Chapter/ Episode 11: Arie's Prince!
Chapter/ Episode 12: Graduation Ball!
Chapter/ Episode 13: Highschool And A New Beginning?!
Chapter/ Episode 14: what is Trump doing here?!
Chapter/ Episode 15: What Arie is going to be a princess?!
Chapter/ Episode 16: Trump 's Revenge!
Chapter/ Episode 17: Awakened?!
Chapter/ Episode 18: Chess ' Birthday!
Chapter/ Episode 19: Return to Flowering Kingdom and Defeat Queen Canaby!
Chapter/Episode 20: The Prom!
Chapter/ Episode 22: Arie Is Pregnant!

Chapter/ Episode 21: College And Proposal?!

577 6 26
By AkashiSeijuroEmpress

Chess: POV:

Today it's the day that I go to college with my girlfriend Arie and I was thinking of proposing to her anytime soon maybe during our lunch  break "hey um  Arie?", " Yes what is it Chess?", "Will you marry me Arie and  be my wife?", " Yes!, Yes I will Chess!" As I place the engagement ring on her finger everyone Suha, Min and my sister  Shuel  even Trump cheered and clapped at us as Arie and I kiss .

- Time skip-

Everything is perfect and everyone is invited  to our wedding the priest said " Will you Chess take Arie as your lawfully wedded wife and spend time with her, love, take care, comfort and cherish her?, in sickness and in health?, for better or for worse til death us do you part?", " I do!" I replied as I look at Arie as the priest ask her the same lines  " Will you Arie Jin take Chess as your wedded husband and spend time with him, love, take care, comfort and cherish him?, in sickness and in health?, for better or for worse til death do you part?", "Yes I do!",  " You may  kiss the bride Chess" as I remove Arie's veil and lean in kissing her and she kissed me back everyone clapped and cheered, some are crying tears of joy and everyone is happy.

And with that they lived happily ever after!

The End!~ Chelsea Tsukiyomi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 107 23
These are just some of the many stories of captive orcas through their eyes. Based on true events of captive killer whales. (Although not everything...
21.9K 342 14
Ezra Bridger has a nightmare. Only when he wakes up, he's not on the Ghost. He's in complete darkness. The Seventh Sister has managed to kidnap him a...
303K 7.9K 52
Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magnolia, with an average life until her mot...
121K 5.4K 27
He had everything, yet needed everything. Natsu Dragneel had everything, the looks, the brains, and the money. Afterall, he was the son of the famous...