Bully [Kim Taehyung]

By noryyl

They say, "The more you hate, the more you love." A cliché rather a super cringe love story of a witch and a... More

Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 15

4.5K 158 9
By noryyl

•••

Kim Jo Hye

I grip jennie's arm tightly as the footstep start walking near us,

how unlucky i was?

"Ah, Mr. President! It's not that matter at all.” Jennie said, slightly wincing while smiling.

Jungkook stand in front of us, wearing his concern expression, He glance at the man who i bumped with before his eyes drift on us.

I feel jennie's hand grip my waist secretly, the noisy students were now went silent.

"I see," I heard him muttered, I bowed my head, mentally thankful to my long bangs for nearly covering my eyes.

"Y-yeah, Just the common accident happening inside the canteen." Jennie said laugh awkwardly.

"Just be sure to clean your mess next time, look where you heading, arraseo?" He deadpanned,

wait - why I'm hiding?

you are in embarrassment jo hye! Don't be stupid! i bite my lower lip as i scold my ownself,

"Ms. Kim, you okay?"

I dumbly stared at him why Jennie elbowed my side slightly.

“Y—yeah, I'm fine." i curse myself mentally and bite my lip more when i realize i stuttered like a fool.

How did he know my surname?

of course! there's a name tag on your uniform, stop assuming!

“Are you sure? your left arm are swelling. " He walked near me and held my arm, I gasped when he caress  my left arm,

I look up to him but bowed my head again when I meet his eye already staring down at me.

“Ah — w—we're going to clinic actually. . . if you excuse us." i muttered, i'm so sure my face is red like a tomatoe right now.

"Okay, be careful next time. "

-

be careful next time.

“Hey?! Earth to Jo hye?"

I blink twice to see Jennie looking at me suspiciously,

We're now heading in the school clinic, but my mind keep playing his voice in my mind.

Gosh, what is happening to me?

“W-What is it?”

I asked my bestfriend, Jennie block my way, stopping me from walking,

She narrow her eyes on me.

“Something's wrong with you.” she said, scanning my face.  i immidiatley look away and walked passed her.

But knowing my bestfriend, she wouldn't stop until she got an answer.

Hays,

“What? Jo Hye, I've been blabbering since we're walking but you're just shaking your head! Wait — are you blushing? Why are you so red?” She stopped me from walking and make me face her, She let out a laugh and point her finger on my face.

“Omy— Jo hye is blushing? blushing?! But why?!— wait, don't tell me - " I put my hands on my cheeks and blush more,

“Y—yah! I'm not thinking about Jeonkook okay?!”

“I didn't say anyone Jo Hye, I just caught you on your own mouth! Omygod You like Jeo—” I immediately cover her mouth with my hand when a group of girls walk pass us.

I wince when Sunny Bae, their leader glance in our way, rolling her eyes after she scan my hair.

“Ugly.” I heared her says, they'll snickered before walking in other way.

“Aish, will you lower your voice?!” I groan in annoyance, when i didn't see someone, I took my hands off her.

Mianhe, mianhe, but i'm just too shocked — no, excited because finally! My best friend is completely a woman right now!” she giggles and hug me tightly,

“Yah, what do mean?” I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

“I thought you're really a tomboy like our classmates said when we are grade two—” I smack her shoulder and she wince at me.

“I'm not tomboy!”

“I know, I know. What i've known right now proves it.”

She link her arms on my left arm and we start walking.

“When the feeling of yours got started huh?” She nudge at me and wriggle her eyebrows up and down while teasingly staring at me.

I walked fast but she held my arms and walk while facing me. Aish, she's too integrating,

“He's not my crush. you just jump into conclusion." i said and pretend to look at my watch,

it is not safe to tell her, knowing Jennie, she will surely tease me every time he saw Jungkook , especially now that we had a same subject. ugh,

“Nah, don't deny it!" she laugh hysterically and look at me with her teasing smirk.

God, i hate this.

"It's true,"

"That he is your crush?" i blushed, she chortled loudly.

“ It just you're too obvious that's why i said Jeonkook! Aish, We are here." i said instead when i saw the clinic room. I widen my eyes on her, telling her to shut up when i saw some student inside.

She just wink at me, acting like zippering her mouth before we entered.

What can i do to you Jennie?

(flashback)

it was a rainy morning when that jerk kick me off to his house, he doesn't really have  conscience,

After all I've done just for him, this is his way of saying thank you? he is really a jerk, asshole.

I sigh and hug myself as the cold breeze blown, it already took me 13 minutes standing in this waiting area but still no bus are passing,

and i dont think i can't be late in school, that jerk house is so far from Jennie's apartment, just walking out through here in this waiting shed is 7-8 minutes.

I'm still standing here but i didn't see bus nor taxi are passing by,

This is exclusive place i think, it's creep me out because there's no house around.

After i exited their huge gate, I just saw a highway, I walked in the crossing way when i saw a car passed by.

The security guard in the crossing let me out. He point the waiting shed not far away from the guard house and told me to stand there and wait for a taxi.

I cough and held my hands tightly,

my pajama is not helping me, i didn't bring my cellphone, how unlucky!

“That jerk, he's killing me.” i mumbled and my lips tremble when a wind blown again.

i look at my hand and scrub it together to make some heat, closing my eyes.

God, can someone help me? I'm now getting feel helpless!

“You want help?”

Slowly, i look at the vehicle in front of me, the window shield in the back seat are open, a man wearing an eye glasses stared at me.

I gulped, i'm that too preoccupied to notice the car now stopped infront of me.

you want help jo hye?

yes right?

I nodded,

Immediately, the front seat opened and a man in suit come out with an umbrella with his hand, walking towards me,

I felt embarrassment as i accept the driver offer,

I felt nervous too.

Like hello? They're strangers!

they are nice people jo hye.

“Here." the driver i assume said as he opens the door in the back seat, The man in his eyeglass move to the other side.

I contemplated before i finally come inside. As when the driver shut the door and run towards the driver seat. a manly cologne man filled my nose.

“Take this.” i bowed my head shyly and slowly accept the jacket that the man with an eyeglass offered it to me, I can't say no because i will surely die in cold because of the cars air-con!

“T—thanks." i bite my lower lip so hard, i put the jacket on me, feeling better when i feel slightly warmed.

The car were silent, i keep looking out  the window, the driver are driving silently, the man beside me is deadly silent too.

oh oh, is this only me feeling the awkward silent?

“Master Jeon, are we going directly to your school?" finally, the driver asked and glance at the rearview mirror, I slowly look at the man just a meter beside me when i didn't hear his answer,

“Where is your place? " i almost jump when he turns his head suddenly to look at me, waiting for my answer.

He was sitting crossed legs, just by looking at his pointed nose, clear skin,  his perfectly shape eyebrows, and his red lips.

He's handsome.

“Well?” I gulped when he spoke again, snapping out my thoughts.

Now he thinks i'm a maniac for checking him out.

My face flushed, I swallowed before answering.

"I - I  just stop in BTS Academy." I mumbled and sigh, gosh.

Jennie's apartment is just near my school. I'll change first before going to School.

“You heared her Butler.” The man beside me said.

"Are you perhaps student there miss?" the driver asked and i nodded,

"y-yes,"

"oh, so you knew master jeon?"

"pardon?"

"My Master is the School President in B.T.S Academy miss, do you know him?" he asked and glance at the rearview mirror,

"Butler, stop asking her please," the man said gently beside me,

"Allright then, sorry." the driver smiled and stoped talking.

I glance at the man beside me and my eyes widen when i saw his face clearly as he took off his eye glasses,

"J- Jungkook?" I mumbled and flashback comes into my minds,

my eyes widen when i remember his face.

He’s the school President.

"We are here," the car stopped in front of the huge gate of Academy and the driver got off and hurriedly open his Master door for him.

“Oh well —? "he trailed off while facing me as i got off of the car, "K- Kim Jo Hye." I mumbled, I bowed my head when i saw some students  glancing at us.

"well Kim Jo Hye, see you around." he nodded his head to the driver then start walking without looking back.

He is really a nice person, but he can't remember me while i vividly remember his face.

(End of flashback)

——

"Aish." i glance at my watch again then back at the high way, hoping that there's a white haired guy with a poker faced man riding with his vehicle showed up,

but who am i kidding?

i bite my lower lips and tamp my shoe on the ground, it was been 23 - 29 minutes? I dunno, its been 5 pm and the surroundings is getting dark but my oh so called brother haven't yet showed up his ass to me, that punk guy let me wait for him in the waiting area!

I let out a loud sigh and mess my already messed hair, If i could just commute I will! But no I can't, I don't want to hear my dad telling me "why didn't you wait for your brother? do you really want to get kidnapped or raped in any case?!" ugh.

I look at my shoe and sigh.

How many times i've been sighing?7

“Hm, yes, Just wait for me there."

i put my hand on my chest when someone suddenly spoke beside me, my heart beats faster and i think it beats two times faster when i saw who it was,

It's Jungkook, casually standing beside me that to the point our shoulder will touch, he was looking on his phone while im standing like a robot beside him.

Gawking infront of him.

greaaaaaat! why he has to be here in beside  me while i look like a witch?!

"Hey, Ms. Kim, right? "

shit, pull yourself together jo hye!

i immediately closed my lips and nod slowly, slightly arranging my hair, ohlalala

"why are you still here? Its already getting darker." he stared at me.

he stared,

he stared,

he stared!

omygoooood

“My car is already here, i can drop you off to your house if you need help. " he put his phone back to his pocket and look at me when a sport car stopped in front us,

he smiled,

and my heart, everything stops as i stared at his kissable lips.

“O—okay.”

i was about to take a step forward,

but then,

"Witch, you look like shit."

my eyebrows knot when i heard a familiar voice of the jerk.

no,

it can't be!

"stop gawking like a crazy dog, hope in!"

Jungkook looked behind me.slowly, i turn my head to look behind me too.

Only regretting it when i saw Kim Taehyung, smirking while on his motorcycle.

••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

fix you By 라

Fanfiction

27.9K 1K 18
"how can you say you love me when you bring home a different girl every night?" contains language and some mature themes, read at your own risk. warn...
304K 19.8K 50
Completed ✔ "I promise I would never leave you, not in a million years." "Stop lying, Yoongi. Why promise me a million when you don't even live a hun...
6.2K 511 33
in which Seokjin hates his brother's friend.
49.4K 3.5K 21
"You're supposed to put your name on Love Letters!" {Taekook}