Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader

3.5K 71 21
By ABAO14

Author's pov:

"Oh no! It's those weird brothers again!"

"I heard they shower together in both boys and girls' bathhouses!"

"Eh?! No way! With everyone else there?!"

"Perverts!"

"Why the girl's bathhouse though? They're boys..."

"I heard they also eat and sleep together even at home, not just in college."

"Apparently the oldest Trafalgar brother, Law, is so protective over his little brother, (Y/N), he never let's him out of his sight!"

"It makes total sense."

"But isn't (Y/N) a girl name?"

"I bet their parents are too embarrassing to even acknowledge them! Some say their parents never came to highschool meetings, not even once!"

"So weird... they're both so weird, always together just the two of them..."

"What do they do to flee away from everyone during lunch? And why?"

"Probably one chews and the other eats! Pff!"

"EW! Gross! Hahaha!"

"What a shame, the oldest has such a handsome face."

"Ni-san, let's go. Today's gossip is... quite boring." - You smirked back at a smirking Law, as if mentaly speaking to each other.

"Don't order me around (Y/N)-ya, or you know what happens once we get home." - He bit back a laugh as gasps and more whispers circled around class.

The two of you got up, with your stuff already put back in your backpacks, and headed for the exit, to the usual path on your way home.

"W-Wait!" - A rather strange stuttering voice approached you two when you walked in the hallway - "I need to speak with you Trafalgar!"

Turning around, you saw the voice belonged to no one else but your anatomy teacher, Mrs Nosy. She was the kind of teacher who maintained a good relationship with all of her students but could be very nosy when it came to other people's private business. Despite all of that, she was still both your favourite.

"What's wrong Mrs Nosy?" - You talked for the two of you as Law never expressed any interest in anyone or anything in general, except for medicine obviously...

"Miss (L/N), could you please excuse us? I really need to have a word with Mr Trafalgar." - Despite her words, her tone was very sweet and docile, also she was almost out of breath for running after you.

"Oh, ok..." - You looked over at Law and saw him eyeing you too with a raised eyebrow, you shrugged and stepped aside - "I'll leave the window  unlocked once I get home. See ya later!"

You walked past the two, not knowing how to feel about the situation. Mr Nosy wasn't a bad person, it just felt strange to leave them alone like that... you were worried he might be in trouble... but then again, the big breasted cow didn't hurt a fly...

"So? What did you want to talk about?" - Law didn't like he was being 'held down' as he watched (Y/N) leave, from behind the teacher.

"How should I put this... Trafalgar, college works differently from highschool. We won't pry into your private affairs but... it's been almost a whole year now and rumors have been getting worse and worse each day." - Law, bored out of his mind and seeing no point in her speech, began to walk again, having the teacher follow him.

"It has reached the executive council that you and (Y/N) are engaging in unusual activity..."

"Is that all?" - He yawned before taking a turn.

"Is that-?! Are you even listening?! You and (Y/N)-" - He interrupted her before she could finish.

"How is that any of your business? Like you said before... this isn't highschool, plus we're both adults." - It was in his smartass dna to use people's arguments against themselves.

"Because students have spotted you two doing these... things... inside our university, therefore being of our concern!" - She shot right back.

"Do you have any proof of those activities you speak of? By the way... which activities? You still haven't told me anything..." - His tone sudgested subtle mockery.

"N-No... but people said to have seen you two doing it... And that's not all! The council is worried..." - She suddenly pulled him by the arm to a stop and signaled for him to come closer so she could whisper on his ear - "...that you've been forcing yourself on (Y/N)... making her dress oversized clothes and style her hair short like a boy!..."

"W-What?!" - That caught Law off guard.

"I don't personally believe these rumors but I'm assigned to inform you to be more careful and possibly stay away from (Y/N)-chan." - She took a step back to regain her posture.

"That's stupid! (Y/N)-ya and I are long childhood friends. We do everything together. We don't see each other that way." - Law tried to explain his point of view.

"But everyone else doesn't know that! You have to be more aware now that you and (Y/N) are now full grown man and woman!" - Law stayed silent, taking in her words - "At least refrain from saying things like before in public."

Law gave her a confused look as the teacher sighed, wanting to facepalm at her student's innocence.

"'I'll leave the window unlocked once I get home.'? People interpret that in other ways! I don't want you two getting into unnecessary trouble. Please think about it." - With that she finished her scolding-warning speech and headed back to her classroom leaving Law to his thoughts.

---The next day---

(Y/N) didn't understand anything anymore...

Yesterday, she told Law she'd leave her window open for him, clearly stating she expected him to be there, but he never did.

She didn't hear from him for the rest of the day... not even a text, a letter, a warning he wouldn't come!

Had he really got into trouble like she thought he did?

Impossible!

Law's (unexpected) gossiper side would always surface when something major happenned, especially with (Y/N) since he knew she would keep his secrets to her grave. She was his living diary in a short of way...

And he was her teddy bear, the one whose sholder she could cry on, the one to take the blame for not having her homework done, the one to lulle her to sleep... maybe a pet or a slave would be better?

Anyway, fast forward to the next morning (Y/N) had gotten up very early and headed to college sooner than usual, expecting to see wether her best friend was still alive or not...

"Law!" - You waved your arm at his tall grumpy figure passing the main gates.

He looked at you and responded with his usual smile that would make little kids cry, but to you it was the most beautiful thing in the world, your sunshine.

He was early like usual, well... except that on a normal day he'd go to your house and you'd both walk to school.

He stopped right in front of you and you two greeted each other.

You saw his tired face (more than normal) and decided not to press into the matter of yesterday's chat with Ms Nosy.

"Let's go to the library?" - You asked and he nodded right away.

It was your usual spot first thing in the morning to go to the library look for the weekly new books and get the most interesting ones before anyone could take them.

And so you did. You sat in the darkest deepest table in the room, marking your places with your bags and coats before runmaging the shelves.

After about 20 minutes or so, you came back with 5 new books while Law brought about 20. Nerd.

You thought it was odd at first sight, you only had 1 hour before class starts, he couldn't possibly finish them all, unless he was planning to use you to carry all the remaining ones, but knowing how stubborn he was to give up a single book you simply rolled your eyes and went back to reading your first book.

Being the one with most books and the one settling down later, Law agrouped each pile of books into their categories and sat beside you.

After sometime reading, you were getting really into your book but someone just had to ruin the fun by resting their chin on your shoulder and blowing some air into your ear as they spoke.

You squealed at the strange sudden feeling and nearly fell off the chair if Law hadn't caught you on time and pulled you to his strong arms.

You two remained in silence, processing what just happenned...

You looked up to meet Law's equally surprised gaze and red cheeks and ears.

You observed as his left hand left your back and went for your ear, the same one he had 'attacked' before.

His cold fingers barely tounching your skin sent shivers down your spine, making you arch your back and close your eyes with a smal frown. As he moved them around your ear Law took notice of each place being more sensitive (or not) than the other thanks to your moans.

Awkwardly unaware of what to do in this peculiar situation, you gripped onto Law's shirt, wanting to burry yourself in his chest and disappear.

You continued to moan until he was pleased with his work and stopped.

"So it is true..." - He quickly turned back to his book leaving you to gawk at his side for a few minutes.

"W-W-What was that?" - You finally had the courage to ask.

You caught sight of the title of his book as he turned to you, it was about anatomy, more specifically only the erogenous places of the body.

"S-Sorry. I just wanted to test something out." - You couldn't believe his lame excuse.

"W-Why are you reading that?!" - You snapped - "B-But more importantly why-"

"Please let me use you for a while. I-I-I mean in a t-totally professional w-way!" - He stuttered, his ears still red from before, and a serious look on his face.

You didn't get what was happenning to him, but knew there was only one way to find out...

"Ok..." - You gulped watching him stretch out his hands for your armpits and lift you up, before putting you down on his lap, your back against the table.

You both were frozen staring at each other for a while, but Law coughed bringing you back to reality.

His right hand went for the book behin you while his left hand's thumb caressed your lower lip. His face got suddenly a lot closer than you liked it to be, your heart racing faster as he got closer.

He used his thumb to open your lips, slightl pulling the lower lip down, feeling it's softeness.

Suddenly he kissed you.

You hadn't expected this desite the lack of distance between you, he only looked to be inspecting you at first.

Needless to say it was your first kiss, which you melted to, following his sloppy movements. The both uncertain of how to do it right...

The kiss lasted for quite a while, with Law pressing himself deeper, wanting to explore more, and you wanting to stay only on the peck, the neep to bite his lower lip surprisingly high.

You muttered for him to stop between kisses and he answered back with a huge 'NO' or telling you to stop instead and let him have his way.

You fought for some time, only finally pulling apart when you managed to bit his tongue, hard.

Law cursed at his hurt tongue while you giggled. He looked at your evil laugh and glanced back to his book before going in for another kiss. This time letting you have your way...

His hands flew to your shirt, one lifting it up while the other stroked your tummy, for some unknown reason making you suck in all of your fat as much as you could.

It felt too weird, too embarrassing, and you didn't get why your body reacted the way it did to your friends touch. He had touched you plenty of times before, but none this intense.

You began to feel alll hot and bothered, but without a clue of what to do to quench your desire, so you went for plan B: punching and scratching Law's abdomen.

When he felt this he immediately stopped the kiss, but his left hand continued it's way up inside your shirt to your right breast. His right hand stopped yours from harming him any further.

He stood there, observing you for the past moments, watching you moan to his touch over your bra.

This seemed to have turned you on even more somehow. You took his right hand, placing it your neck in a tight but soft grip, and placed both your hands on his back, one squeezing his but over his pants and the other softly skimming on his lower back slightly hairy skin, sending shivers down his ass.

You smirked, now he knew how you had felt.

A few moments paced and the heat between you two continued to rise and you bodies were now rubbing against each other in desperate need for more.

You decided to go further and use the hand that was skimming on his back waist to trail the split between his two buttcheeks, over his pants, and with two fingers push agaisnt his virgin hole.

The new feeling made Law straighten himself. 

Law too was done playing around, he dipped his lower hand into your panties feeling all over until he found your hole, and stuck two fingers inside you.

The pain took you by surprise, but an alarm ringtone annoyed you the most, abruptly taking your fun away.

Once you broke the kiss and turned the alarm off you could see Law was feeling just as disappointed as you...

"Let's meet here after classes are over and finish what we started, a-agreed?" - A sudden feeling of possible betrayal hurt your fragile heart.

"A-Agreed!" - Law blushed, thinking his quick answer had seemed too desperate and uncool but little did he know it warmed your heart knowing he too was curious to find out more about these newly found feelings for one another.

And little did the executive council know they wouldn't have to worry about the rummors ever again, as the library had become your new and only spot for intimacy...

And soon for the next generations...

A/N: Who hates those couples that are too intimate in public (especially libraries)?  *Hands up* :P

So... which one are you when watching a movie?   :3   vvvv

I'm Luffy XDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1K 41
โš ๏ธspoilers to cannon events in One Piece after Wano arcโš ๏ธ In pain and suffering at the loss of his crew, Law ends up in a different world in an attem...
18K 440 17
โ requests are still open ! โž โŸถ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
26.7K 668 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
458K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...