Epic Seven - The Alternative...

By JaskenTruong

Fanfic, of Epic Seven, of course. U need to play through the game to understand. It's available on App Store... More

Chapter 1: Ras Elclare - Full Goddess Power
Chapter Extra 1: Blood Glove! Sez
Chapter 3: Queen! Bellona
Chapter 5: Angel! Angelica
Chapter 6: The Dark Magician (Baal)
Chapter Extra 2: Sezan the Physic Doll
Chapter Extra 3: Archdemon! Ras (Swap Universe)
Chapter 7: Dash! Karin
Chapter 8: Golden Gauntlet! Ken
Chapter 9: King Aither
Chapter 10: Reincarnated! Bask
Chapter Extra 4: Fire Lord! Aramintha
Chapter 11: Guardian! Basar
(Will be coming soon)

Chapter 2: Acolyte! Sez

576 2 2
By JaskenTruong

Part 1: Moments

*Shriek!* The last Unknown has fallen down to the ground. Its blood spread all over the ground, parts of its severed body flew everywhere.

"That's the last of them-" said Sez, a cold-looking man who possesses the power of an Acolyte, which gives him incredible stamina, stability, hyper-reaction, etc. Through years, he had mastered his skills, became one of the most unstoppable killing machines in the Phantom CIC group. yet deep inside that cold look is a warm, kind heart that shows to those he loves.

"Good work today, team. Our mission today is a success-" Aramintha, the leader of the Phantom CIC. She's very hard-working, kind, always care about other members in the group. The one who always put her teammates' safety about her own. She has been investigating to find her lost husband, determined to unsolve the mystery of such disappearance. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 61.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...