Psycho's Depression

By incognita_wonderland

We all know that depression is a common but serious mood disorder. It causes severe symptoms that affect how... More

Character Introduction
Stage 1- Triggered
Stage 3 - "It's your fault"
Stage 4: "Bestfriends"
Stage 5-" You did it Again"

Stage 2- "I'm Still Normal"

40 4 2
By incognita_wonderland

The next day Kai refused to come to school.

He decided to watch horror moves alone instead, while his eyes we're wide open, caused by whole night without sleep. He legs we're closed to his body while hugging a pillow

*POP POP* the group chat was active, Kai ignored it at first beep but the app was beeping continuously.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! I MUTE THE CHATHEAD ALREADY WHY THE HELL ARE THEY KEEP ON MENTIONING MY NAME!!!" as Kai shouted at his phone.

Macho: @KAMI KAI FUJIWARA DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE!! DON'T MAKE ME BRING MY INNER DEMON OUT!!

Marinette: it's no use Macho he's a legendary inboxer and seener guy.

Juuzo: that attitude is the problem that's why this group is getting cancerous, @Kami Kai Fujiwara stop being arrogant and wake up!

Ezrol: Guys! He didn't do anything!!.

"What, the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING~!! ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kai scratched his neck harder and faster while shouting.

"INNER DEMON? ARE YOU F*CKING RETARDED! I DIDN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOU WITH ALL PEOPLE ARGHH, ARGGHH~!!!!!!!!!!" he throws his phone on the wall

"oh calm down calm down Kai calm down, *Inhales Exhales*, I'm still normal, hee-hee-he he, I'm still normal I'm still normal I'm still normal I'm still normal I'm still normal"

Scratched his neck slowly, the scratch marks on his neck were pure red but no blood coming out.

"that's right I'm still normal, and this people here we're the SCUM~!! Hah ahhhHAHAHAHA, that's right I'm not ill I'm not mentally ill all along! It was this people who are mentally ill they're the society's worse scum, haa ha ha ha~!!AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! I'M STILL NORMAL F*CK YEAH!!!"

Kai laughs maniacally while slamming his head against the wall, his neighbors can almost hear him but no one would dare to come closer.

Later at that night, Kai is having trouble in sleeping.

He keeps on hearing weird voices which again made him insane

"your game of chess is over~" a voice he's been hearing

"KAI YOUR GC IS CANCEROUS!" another voice.

"ARRRGGGHH LEAVE ME ALONE~!! ARGGH!!".

[Maru's POV]

"Kai, what am I going to do"

I was reading the conversations earlier they keep on ranting senseless complaints against Kai, but as usual all he did is just read them and ignore.

This is my fault I got to do something, I want to fix Woof Cosplay Community again, if the group is gonna die then Kai's efforts were useless and he'll never be able to fix his self anymore.

The next morning I went to Kai's apartment and to my surprised I saw Juuzo along the way, staring at Kai's apartment.

"Juuzo!"

"oh Maru yoh, you're worried about Kai?"

"what are you doing here Juuzo"

"wow, am I not allowed to visit my friend because he's absent from school ?"

"before yes, but now you're not allowed Juuzo, it's your fault why Kai doesn't go to school!"

I said while pointing my finger at him.

"did Kai asked you to block me outside Maru?" he asked

"No it's my own will scram"

Juuzo finally gave up and went home.

"ARRRGHHH!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MEE~!! LEAVE ME ALONE~!!!"

Kai suddenly shouted again, so I rushed upstairs to check him luckily the door is not locked and ran to his room.

"KAI! *Gasps*"

Kai was holding a knife

pointing to his neck.

*PANT PANT PANT*

"Kai!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

He turned his face on me, Kai's eyes we're dead and emotionless, I can't move an inch from my position it feels like Kai became scary to me.

"M-Maru?" he asked while his voice we're shaking.

He stepped forward while holding the knife getting closer to me.

"M-Maru *sobs* help me please" as he reach his hands to mine

To my fear as he's getting close I pushed him away without thinking, Kai fell on the floor and dropped his knife.

"OMG Kai I'm sorry I didn't mean to p-"

"Why?" he asked

"are you AVOIDING ME HUH?? MARU!!!!!"

He quickly stand up and grabbed my collar and lifted me up,

"K-Kai I can't breathe!"

"I'M ASKING YOU MARU WHYY?? DID YOU BECAME LIKE THOSE TOXIC SH*T BASTARDS NOW HUH?? MARU ANSWER ME. HAAAHHH????!?"

while he shakes me up high, I can't breathe, Kai completely lost his self, it's no use.

"*cough cough* K-Kai" sa I held his hand

He stopped shaking me and immediately put me down.

*cough *cough I breathe deeper to get more air, because I lost too much air back there.

"M-Maru I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to" Kai pleases

He seems like back to normal, I can talk to him normally now.

"Kai, what are you doing with that knife"

"*sobs* M-Maru help me" he started to cry

I opened my arms for him and hugged him so tight while crying

"*sobs* I can't sleep last night I keep on hearing their voices, I didn't do anything *sobs* Maru I swear I didn't do anything wrong *sobs*" Kai continues crying

"there there now shhh Kai calm down I'm here, I'm always here for you okay"

As I pats his back, Kai stopped talking and freed my hands from him

"Calm down? What do you mean calm down? M-Maru don't you understand?"

He stands up pick up his knife.

"I'm Normal!! I'm completely Normal Maru, that's right I didn't done anything wrong It was them who was wrong Maru" he said

"I know that but how did that made you normal?"

"Normal people don't blame or corner people who didn't done anything wrong, they're the bad guys they must be insane it was them all along not me haa- hah-HAHAHAHA"

No this is not normal Kai completely lost his self but his still sane, I know I got to do something.

Night came Maru decided to spend the night at Kai's apartment she let him sleep on bed, while she cleans the room and decided to prepare for dinner.

Maru went to the convenience store to buy something to cook

"alright calm down Maru, I'm just sleeping over to his place because, uhm I was worried about him yeah I was" as she picks up the meat smiling.

A couple passed by behind her talking

"darling~ I'm sleeping with you tonight neh?"

"sure honey get ready for a rock and jamming Joe"

"kyaaa oh you hihihi"

Maru's face turned red and shook her head,

"No no no, we're not in that kind of relationship, we're just friends" she whispered to her self

As she walks by the cashier she saw the condoms displayed on the counter, and stared it for a while.

"we have promo's for Trusts Condoms ma'am buy 1 take 1 would you like to have some?" the cashier said.

Maru's face again became red

"No w-w-w-why would I buy that! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!! Thank you bye!"

Maru ran out of the store and took the foods because of embarrassment.

"OMG what am I thinking this time, we're just friends, who would like that pathetic psychopath man!"

Maru started cooking at Kai's apartment while humming.

Kai woke up and seen Maru wearing apron only, her skin at back is showing and so as well her butt, Kai we're too surprised that he can't even find any words to say.

"w-what kind of play is this" Kai whispered to his self.

As he rub his eyes, and stared her again,

"She sure got some curves, this friend of mine"

Kai walked closer to her and closer, then poked her butt

"Kya!" Maru shouted.

"Kya?" Kai responded

"ahhh Kai?" Maru was surprised and her face turned red

She immediately kneeled down covering her body out of embarrassment.

"kyaa! Kai stop staring at me, this is too embarrassing" while she wrap her hands to her body to cover. "you pervert!" she followed.

"huh? You dressed like that on your own, it's not my fault"

"well uhm it's just that I didn't brought some clothes with me and uhm it was raining outside so I decided to dry my clothes with your laundry uhm erm"

Kai was speechless, he went back to his room and played games instead.

[Maru's POV]

"ah this is so embarrassing, ughhh, I never thought It would rain today,"

As soon as I finished cooking, I fixed the table, and get ready for dinner.

"yosh, time to call that perverted psycho" *sniffs* "mmmm delicious"

I went to his room and knocked on his door.

"Kai? Dinner is ready, hmm? "

He's not responding, so I checked the door, it's not lock!

"Kai?"

The room is so dark, "Kai?" he's still not responding so I went inside .

The door suddenly closed by itself someone hugged me from behind it's so tight, I can't move.

*Sniffs* "Maru you smell so good"

I'm stunned that knowing that it was Kai, keep on smelling my hair,

"K-Kai are you alright?"

He licked my back, his body feels so hot, I can feel it he's not wearing anything.

"K-Kai, that tickles"

He untied my apron, and smoothly falls on the ground, he grabbed my breasts and massaged them gently.

"K-Kai, this is embarrassing"

I feel so weak I can't resist him. I tried to call for him, but he's not responding

He continued fondling my breasts while he licks my neck, I never dream that this would happen but I know myself that I can't resist nor push him away, it's not I like him doing that to me.

He pushed me on his bed and lay down on my body, he again fondled my breasts while sucking my nipples, as if he was trying to milk them.

"M-Maru, sorry I can't take it, this is your fault,"

Kai suddenly kissed me on lips, his tongue pushed its way inside my mouth and licked my tongue.

Ah why is this happening, it's my first kiss, but why do I feel so good, I was rubbing his back, he held my hand tightly and continued kissing me, and stopped

We're catching our breathe after that kiss.

*pant pant* "K-Kai"

*pant pant* "M-Maru, can I put it in"

"Put what *pant pant*"

He grabbed my hand and let me touched something from below, I feel like something hot, thick and hard. I already have an idea what he means by that, but still for some reason I can't refuse

"b-but it's my first time"

"I-it's my first time too" he replied

"w-well it's not like we can stop now after getting this far"

"I'm gonna put it in then"

I nodded at him

Kai slowly pushed his way inside me, it hurts for first time

"Ah~ K-Kai it hurts! It hurts" I couldn't control my voice and moaned without knowing it

He milked my breastsagain and started to move, my hips became numb, I can feel the blood of myvirginity flowing which messed on Kai's bed sheet, he slowly moving and gettingfaster and faster.

As soon as he moves faster, I feel like something is coming, like I feel like peeing,

I couldn't control myself I feel too good to resist him, and couldn't control my screaming, I feel like a slut for screaming wildly.

"K-Kai! ~ I can feel something please don't stop I have to release it!"

"you mean you're cumming *PANT"

"y-yes yes! I'm gonna cum! KAI! haah~ ahh~ ah"

"let's cum together Maru, I'll do it inside"

"no wait! K-Kai! stop~!"

He moved faster and faster as I beg him not to do it stop, but it feels too good that I'm too weak to pushed him away.

"M-Maru!! AHHH!!"

"N-no! KYAHHH~!!!!! AHHH~"

He hugged me tighter and tighter, while spraying something hot liquid inside me. I became weaker and couldn't move.

"*sobs* you're so mean, I told you don't do it inside *sob*"

"s-sorry, it feels too good" as he kissed me "you were cute back then Maru"

"Kai".

Morning comes Maru was preparing for breakfast while Kai was getting ready.

"Kai hurry up it almost time for the meeting"

"geez we don't have to do this anymore, after everything I told them on that live they not gonna believe me anymore" Kai responded.

"don't worry, I'll be there to defend you." Maru smiled at him happily

The whole Woof Cosplay Community gathered to café downtown, Maru reserved the place for them only for the meet up.

Juuzo, Marionette and Neriko we're already there

They prepared a special table and chair for Kai and Maru in front and another chair in front for the stand in judge.

The whole café was covered in silence, the atmosphere was like a real trial court.

After 30 minutes all only few members we're able to come.

The whole room is so quiet, Kai can't stand the silence and seemed like can't calm down, as he keeps on hearing their whispers

*Mur mur* Mur mur*

"shattap"

"Kai?" as Maru held his hand.

"Maru can we go home now, I keep on hearing their whispers I don't understand what they're talking about, they definitely talking something about me, let's go"

"no wait, just relax okay? Let's prove it together that you're innocent okay?"

Macho stand up and went in front, and started to talk.

"alright everyone! Let's start this meeting so we can end it early, let's hear your problems for our founder Kami Kai Fujiwara"

"I do" Marionette raises her hand.

"that King wanna be said that he was just using me! To gather members, and even called me a peasant!" she continued.

Kai quickly stood up and pointed at her.

"WAIT THAT'S NOT TRUE I WAS JUST JOKING THAT T-"

"Kai! Marionette is talking please wait for your turn, okay Marionette continue" as Macho stopped Kai from talking.

Kai went back to his seat, his legs were shivering.

"why why Kai? does everyone in this rooms Is really a pawn to you huh?"

"N-NO! I WAS JUST –."

"Kai! I SAID WAIT FOR YOUR TURN! HOW IGNORANT YOU CAN BE?" Macho shouted at him again.

"DO YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE YOU'RE REALLY A KING KAI? HUH?, LIKE WHAT YOU SAID ON LIVE?" Marionette shouted with teary eyes.

Everyone in the room started to talking to each other, about Kai's Live video on that night.

"SILENCE, SILENCE! Marionette please continue"

"Kai wake up! This is the reality you can't play King all the time! We're also humans like you, stop with you sugar coated words and tell everyone here about your true nature!"

"WAIT! IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS PL-."

"KAI! WHAT DID I SAY!!!! I SAID WAIT FOR YO-"

Macho was suddenly stabbed at the back with a kitchen knife.

"Gahh ah. K-Kai what are you doing"

The whole room was covered with silence again.

Kai repeatedly stabbed Macho on back, and as he fell down.

He continued stabbing him from stomach to head,

Macho raised his hand and hold Kai as sign for begging to stop, he tried to speak but can't since his throat was stabbed countless times.

"hee-he he THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KEEP ON DISRESPECTING ME!, YOU KEEP BLABBING ON WAIT WAIT AND WAIT ARE YOU RETARD! I'M THE RULE HERE!!" Kai shouted with his knife

Macho was still conscious and raised his hand, grabbed Kai's pants

Kai kicked his hand and stepped on the face, he then repeatedly stabbed his face and heart repeatedly.

"DIE! DIE DIE! YOU ASSHOLE!

Macho is finally dead, Kai was covered with blood all over.

"I killed him I did it! Haaha AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" he shouted as he scratch his neck again

"I'm still normal oh yeahh haha I'm still normal, I'm still normal, I'm still normal, I'm still normal I'm still normal I'm still normal"

He stood up slowly and turned his head to the crowd.

"ALRIGHT WHOSE NEXT?"

To be continued. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 23
𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛-𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎> 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍?> 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕...
72.3K 851 41
Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning he is shy, and scared around them. Thro...
179 38 9
"will you be there, even if the world was falling apart.....will you be there?" i asked. All i wanted was to feel okay, to finally be able to be free...
16.7K 593 9
Sonic started to cough up petals. Turns out he got a disease called Hanahaki disease, which means a specific flower starts to grow in the patient's c...