One Dance

By strawdolls

Bakugou just wants to be the top hero. Kirishima just wants to dance. Kirishima and Bakugou had been pining o... More

1| Singled Out
2| Settled
3| Despacito
4| Viral
5| Resolve
A Smol Doodle
6| His Hand
7| First Base
8| Funday
9| Broken
10| A Helping Hand
11| Last Friday Night
12| A Present
13| Heart to Heart
14| Pillow Talk
15| Best Friends Forever
16| Swalla-la-la
17| Fright Fest
18| Killing Time
19| Taste
20| Equilibrium
21| Return
23| First
24| Lodging: Day One
25| Lodging: Day Two
26| Lodging: Day Three
27| Lodging: Day Four
28| Minutes 'til Midnight
29| Love Like You
Thank You! 💜

22| Favorites

1.5K 76 87
By strawdolls

Notes: This chapter is one of the longest ones and also my favorite uwu

_________________

The next day, or afternoon rather, Eijirou woke up to soft tufts of hair tickling his nose as he breathed in. Jerking away, he sneezed, then rubbed his nose whilst gazing down at the sleeping blond below him. His face was slightly twisted up, likely from Ei's loud sneeze. He shuffled in his sleep, his arms searching for the soft warmth of the redhead. They had fallen asleep without a blanket, or sheets for that matter, so he was probably cold despite him falling asleep in a loose crew neck sweater.

Eijirou smiled, snuggling back into his side and resting his head on the blond's bicep so he could stare at the sleeping beauty. The blond's face softened and he let out a long breath. After a couple of minutes, his eyelids parted, and Ei could faintly see deep crimson orbs staring back at him.

"Hi sleepy head," The redhead whispered delicately. Katsuki's eyes pinched shut as he yawned.

"What time is it?" He questioned, his voice rugged with sleep. Eijirou shrugged lightly.

"Dunno. I just woke up too."

"Don't look it."

Eijirou grinned. "I didn't move 'cause you didn't want me to."

"So you were just watchin' me sleep?" Eijirou nodded, earning a huff from the blond. "You fuckin' creep. Get off me."

Eijirou bowed back onto his heels, attentively watching as Katsuki sat up and reached for his phone on the night table adjacent to the bed. The screen of the phone lit up, and the blond scowled at the time presented to him at the top of his attractive lock screen. "Fuck, it's almost three."

Katsuki jumped up from the bed, fumbling to take off his sweater and wiggle out of his pants. Eijirou crawled to the end of the bed, his head tilted at the body rushing back and forth across the room.

"Where you goin'?"

"I gotta go pick some shit up," Katsuki replied whilst pulling a hoodie over his head. His porcelain skin disappeared underneath a pair of black skinny jeans, and soon after, he threw on a denim jacket and some black sneakers before grabbing his full-face helmet off his dresser. His eyes searched the room, and he went through a couple of drawers on their makeshift desk before asking the observant redhead, "Have you seen my keys?"

"Eh..." Eijirou sucked a corner of his bottom lip into his mouth, chewing on it thoughtfully. "Check this one," He gestured to the night table beside the bed. The blond crossed the room and opened the first drawer of the night table, and surely enough, the keys to his motorcycle were chilling on top of his wallet. He took both items out, then dug around through the cluttered drawer until his fingers brushed along a mint. He pushed the peppermint out the wrapper and into his mouth in one smooth motion, crumbling the plastic wrapper in his hand.

"Wait, can I go with you?" Eijirou called out to the blond's retreating back.

"No." Katsuki snatched the door open and peered back at the redhead over his shoulder. "Just fuckin' be here when I get back."

Katsuki slammed the door behind him before Eijirou could get out another word, and Eijirou's brows fell into a frown, the corner of his mouth curving downwards. With a sigh, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and eased his weight off of the mattress. Bringing his arms over his head, he pressed his palms towards the ceiling and sucked in a breath. His eyes squeezed shut at the feeling of his muscles lengthening into the stretch, and eventually, he let his arms drop to his sides as a long stream of air blew through his nose. He let his mind wander as he padded to the bathroom, pondering on what shenanigans the blond could be up to.

Last time he left so abruptly, he didn't come back, but this time he told Eijirou to wait for him. Wait for what? He didn't know what to expect; they just returned from the States and the rest of their friends were most likely sleeping off their jet lag, yet Katski suddenly obtained the energy of two espresso shots as soon as he peeped the time. Eijirou shoved his toothbrush in his mouth, scrubbing the bristles across his teeth back and forth as he studied his reflection in the mirror.

Frowning at himself, he rinsed his toothbrush and spit the foamy toothpaste out of his mouth, splashing water around the basin afterward. Eijirou was itching to know what Katsuki was up to; the suspense of it all would probably kill him before his hunger pangs would.

"Oh, right..." Eijirou grumbled, his eyes falling down to his stomach, which grumbled in reply. He exited the bathroom and made his way toward the kitchen, surprised to see Denki sitting at the kitchen table with a bowl of rice. Denki perked up at the sound of his footsteps behind him.

"Oh, hey man!" Denki greeted through chews, waving his chopsticks at him. "I thought I was the only one up." He tilted his head as if he expected someone to be looming behind the redhead. Tapping the tips of his sticks against his chin, he swallowed. His brows twitched together. "Where's your other half?"

"Eh." Eijirou crossed over to the fridge, advancing their conversation as he rummaged through it. "He left a while ago... I dunno where he went, though. He just told me to chill here until he got back."

"Oh?"

Eijirou pulled out the box of cooked rice Denki was most likely munching on. Grimacing, he glanced back at the blond. "How old is this rice, dude?"

Denki waved a hand at him. "Don't worry, bro, it was in the freezer. I just defrosted it. Honestly, it shouldn't even be cold."

Eijirou investigated the rice, eventually deciding to take Denki's word for it. He closed the door to the fridge and grabbed a set of chopsticks from the utensil drawer before taking a seat next to him. He fluffed his rice with his chopsticks as he spoke. "He didn't tell me where he was goin' or anything. I don't know if I should be concerned or not."

"'Cause he might go Houdini on us again?" Denki huffed. "I doubt he has the energy for another disappearing act. But you said he told you to wait around here, yeah? That means he's comin' back."

"Yeah, you're right." Eijirou stuffed some of the fluffy rice into his mouth, leaning back into his chair. The two continued to talk about nothing in particular as they ate their meal, and once Eijirou reached the bottom of the box, he tossed it into the garbage and retreated to his room. Taking up the sketchbook leaned against the wall adjacent to his dresser, he sharpened a pencil and flipped it open to a blank page, centering the wide book on knees. Eijirou stuck the wooden pencil into his mouth and pulled his hair out of his face and into a loose low bun. He took his pencil in his hand again, tapping it against his chin, the tip of his tongue pressed between his lips as he contemplated what he should sketch. The first image that came to mind was the smoldering rubies gazing at him through thick lashes earlier in the day, and the point of his pencil met the thick material of the paper, instantly recreating the scene in black and white.

He hummed the melody of a couple of random Nicki songs, his head bopping softly as his mind entered a completely different dimension, oblivious to the sounds of granite scratching against the grains of the sheet. Eventually, his lips parted and he began crooning the lyrics to the songs, the thump of the beats sounding softly in his ears as if the song were actually playing.

His hand fell down towards the bottom of the sheet as he worked on adding the blond's body to the image, less than satisfied with the floating head staring at him from the center of the paper. He traced out the ruffles of his sweater, the piece of chest that had been visible from the neck; he added more depth to the image with shadows and contour lines, and ultimately, he adjusted the position of his pencil so that it was angled an inch or so off his paper, subtly adding deeper hues of grey and black to the shadows he already created, his hand light towards the edges.

He went back to the blond's face, flicking his wrist to create more wispy lashes and hair strokes to the wild dandelion of a mane the blond was known for. Eijirou chewed his lip as he stared into the soulless eyes of the rendition of his boyfriend's visage.

He needed color.

He placed the sketchbook on the bed in front of him, then slid off towards his dresser again. The top drawer rolled open, and his fingers dug around through the baskets of colored pencils he kept tucked away with his socks and underwear. Eijirou eyed each color meticulously, eventually gathering a bunch and sprawling them out on the mattress after climbing back on. He started off with softening his sketch lines with color, rubbing them out with the tips of his fingers and replacing the blurred lines with hues of yellow, orange, a fair peach, and the boldest of them all, red.

Coloring in the blond's eyes was probably his favorite part. He applied more pressure to the pencil to emphasize the streaks of a deeper crimson all stretching towards the dark void of his pupil. Once he was finished with the details, he took a white pencil in his hand, adding glossy life to his eyes and any other parts of his body that required the highlighted touch. Cracking his fingers, he dropped the pencil his right hand, his eyes fixed on the lifelike rubies staring back at him. Eijirou took a deep breath, stretching towards the night table for his phone. Flipping the screen towards his face, he read the time: 6:56PM.

He spent nearly four hours sketching and coloring the portrait and the model behind the image hadn't returned yet. Eijirou sighed, falling onto his back and tucking his hands underneath his head, his gaze wearily fixated on the ceiling. The audible click of the door as its knob was turned caused him to perk his head up.

"Hey," Katsuki greeted gruffly, the visor of his helmet flipped open so part of his face was showing. Eijirou was beginning to sit up as the blond crossed the room over to him, plopping the plastic bags he carried onto the edge of the bed. "We finally have sheets," He informed as he revealed the packs of orange and red sheets.

Eijirou gasped, tearing open the plastic and wiggling the fabric out of its packaging so he could rub the smooth linen between his fingers, uttering a breathless 'wow'. His eyes went to the other packages surrounding one black comforter squared away in its own bulky cube. "Why so many?"

"'M pretty sure these'll get messy easily..." He grumbled, stuffing the plastic bags into each other. Eijirou attempted to hide his blush behind the folded sheet, averting his gaze elsewhere. Katsuki huffed a chuckle, knowing full well that his comment made the redhead flustered. His eyes followed his gaze to the sketchbook lying on the edge of the bed amongst dozens of colored pencils. "Tch," He grunted, his fingers slithering under the book, tilting it towards himself.

"You know, you have a real knack for drawin' pictures of me when I'm right here," Katsuki quipped, tearing his attention from the lifelike drawing of him and fixating his gaze on the redhead. A small shrug was returned to the blond's remark, and Eijirou's voice was small, barely audible behind the sheet covering his mouth and most of his face.

"'Cause you're one of my favorite things to draw..."

Katsuki glanced at the portrait of himself again. "That so?"

Eijirou dropped the sheet from his face, nodding bashfully. The blond stared at the image of himself, his eyes lingering over the nominal details Ei captured—the disheveled state of his hair, wild like that of a dandelion, the wrinkles of his sweater from the redhead being snuggled up against him for hours, and the enamor in his lethargic half-lidded eyes, crimson orbs peering into his real ones. The astonishing part was that it was all from memory—he didn't recall the redhead taking a picture of him.

'Amazing', is what he wanted to say, but he swallowed it down. He lifted the sketchbook off of the mattress and handed it to Eijirou, saying, "Help me fix the bed up so we can leave; I wanna take you somewhere."

"Oh? Where we goin'?" Queried Eijirou. He exchanged the package of sheets in his lap for the sketchbook, flipping it close. Katsuki fiddled with the packaging as the bed grumbled under the weight of the redhead as he leaned forward, reeling his pencils into his hand with his finger.

"'M not tellin' you that."

"Why not?"

"'Cause it's a surprise, idiot." The word 'surprise' sent a tingle of excitement throughout Ei's body, and he couldn't help the prominent smile that naturally spread across his face. Bouncing off the bed, he skipped towards his dresser and dropped all his pencils into the basket inside the first drawer, then placed the book itself on the top of it. He aided in dressing the mattress with the deep currant of the fitted sheet, then laid the top sheet over that. As soon as the comforter was thrown on, Eijirou rushed to get dressed, slipping out of the loungewear he wore to bed and opted for a fit that mimicked the blond's.

Katsuki watched, helmet in hand as Eijirou tugged on a pair of black acid wash skinny jeans, loosely tucking his plain black muscle shirt into the waist of his jeans. He eagerly threw on a sherpa-lined denim jacket over his shirt and—for once—slipped his feet into something other than crocs, instead dressing his feet in loafers. Hooking his index finger in the loop of his ponytail holder, he let his hair flow freely over his shoulders, his strands holding a slight curl due to being in a bun for the hours he'd been wearing it. Stretching both of his arms out as he bared his outfit to Katsuki. "Ta-da!"

Heat stung the tips of Bakugou's ears, a pink hue infectiously spreading from his ears to the tip of his nose. He turned his eyes away from the elated redhead, holding the helmet out to him. "Let's just fuckin' go already."

Eijirou grinned, taking the onyx helmet into his hands and tailing behind the blond as they exited the room. Denki and Sero were chilling on the couch when they stepped out, the latter whipping his head around. Noticing the two adorned identical outfits, he smirked, elbowing Denki to gain his attention.

"So we're in the 'matching outfits' phase, yeah?" Quipped Sero, accompanied by Denki's not-so-subtle snickering.

Katsuki flipped him off, snapping, "Fuck you, Ser—Soy Sauce. Ei, let's go."

Katsuki cursed under his breath as Denki gasped loudly, beginning to yammer a mile per minute about the blond's slip of the tongue. Katsuki took the giddy redhead's hand in his, tearing the door open and letting it slam shut behind him as they entered the hallway. They took the elevator down to the basement level where the parking lot was located. Next to Denki's four-door ash brown compact was Katsuki's bike—an older Yamaha supersport he'd gotten painted with an iridescent orange-black design, his hero name etched on its side.

It was a birthday present from Eijirou. Katsuki had planned to get it himself back in April the previous year and talked it over with the redhead. The day that he finally set himself on buying it, Eijirou pulled up with it himself, claiming it was a present for him. It was originally a plain matte black, but with the money he had saved up for the bike he didn't get to buy himself, he spent on bike accessories and the new paint job.

The blond unclasped the bulky tail bag from the rear cowl, passing it to Eijirou. "You're gonna have to hold this for me."

"No problem!"

Eijirou stuffed his head into the helmet and took the bag, slinging the long strap attached to it across his torso. He smiled at the blond, giving him a thumbs up. Katsuki rolled his eyes at him, flipping down the visor of the helmet to obscure his bright ass face. Ei never rode the bike with Katsuki before. Most of their outings were with the group, so they usually took Denki's compact or hitched a ride on the train to get where they wanted to go. He figured the place Katsuki was taking him wasn't accessible by train, or maybe he just didn't want to take one this evening. Whatever the reason, all the unknowns made his body tremble with excitement.

The bike roared to life underneath him, and he instinctively wrapped his arms around the blond. They eased out of the parking space and sped out of the lot, the crisp autumn air greeting them as they raced through the streets of Musutafu. They traveled through the most lively parts of the city, and Eijirou admired all the neon lights of storefronts and the sonorous bustle of late night traffic. Eventually, they entered the suburban area on the outskirts of the town and drove through until there was nothing left but open road, a sign on the side telling them they were leaving Musutafu.

Eijirou squeezed tighter as they reached a road that winded up the side of a hill. Katsuki navigated the curves easily, and he eased off the accelerator as they approached the scenic viewpoint just beyond a few short pines. The area was rounded off by a decrepit wooden fence, and in the space was a bench facing the city in the distance. Katsuki killed the engine and kicked out the center stand, leaning the bike onto it before getting off the bike and fluffing his unruly hair with his fingers. Eijirou followed his lead, getting off and pulling the suffocating helmet off his head and taking a deep breath. Katsuki walked up to him, a smirk on his face.

"Pass me the bag, helmet hair." Eijirou obliged, and as soon as the strap of the bag left his hand, it went straight to his head, smoothing out whatever ridiculous hairstyle the helmet caused. He left it on the seat of the bike, then took in his surroundings.

"Where are we?" Ei asked, breathlessly taking in the millions of stars scattered across the inky blue sky. Katsuki smiled softly.

"Don't worry about it. Just close your eyes."

Ei did as asked and let his boyfriend take his hand and guide him wherever it was that he was taking him to. The wind whistled in his ear and the ground crunched under their feet as they passed over. Eventually, his hand was abandoned and Katsuki whispered for him to stay still. He could hear shuffling behind him, and as much as his anxiety was getting the best of him, as much as he wanted to peek, he kept his eyes squeezed shut until Katsuki beckoned for him to open them.

Eijirou's eyes fluttered open and he gasped.

"'S my favorite spot," Katsuki mumbled from behind him, hand cradling his the back of his neck.

"Wow..." Eijirou inched closer to the fence before him, his fingers brushing gingerly against the cool, weathered wood, his eyes cast to the busy city miles from whence they were. A gentle breeze blew through his hair, fine strands dancing and twirling across his face. His eyes fluttered again as a strand tickled his lashes, and a hand went up to remove the pieces that fell in his face, tucking them behind his ear. He caught a glimpse of a white flash.

"Oh Eijirou," Katsuki sang. Eijirou dumbly turned around like he had done the last time the blond took an off-guard flick of him. A blinding light flashed him, and he blinked the fuzzy stars in his view. Katsuki grinned at his phone while Eijirou folded his arms across his chest, pouting. Katsuki never said it out loud, but he much preferred the virginal gaze he got as a response to the blond calling his name. This photo was no different. His eyes went to the redhead and he snickered. "Oh lighten up, will ya?"

"Why can't you just ask me to p—" Kirishima whined, but it was cut short when he noticed what lie in Katsuki's background—a large blanket sprawled across the grass, a single lantern rested at its center casting a warm, brassy glow. Katsuki's back was to him, tail bag in one hand whilst he pulled out its contents with the other—glasses, a wine bottle, a small crockpot. The blond placed each down and pulled the lid off of the crockpot, a billow of steam rising from its innards, painted a hazy orange by way of the light given off by the lantern. Aromatic spices wafted into his nose and cued his mouth to salivate. Eijirou crept forward, vision blurry from either the surge of emotion flooding his strained heart or the cool gust of wind that burned at his eyes. He wiped a stray tear away, the dampened skin tingling by way of the coolness of the air.

Quietly, he slid next to the blond and suppressed the urge to sniffle. His eyes widened at the crispy looking fried pork cutlet layered over a bed of rice. The mouthwatering intensified, his tongue flicking out over his lips, eyes sparkling at the thick blanket of curry coating the cutlet. "Is all this for me?"

"No, it's for the ants and squirrels." Eijirou frowned. Katsuki kissed his teeth. "Idiot, of course it's for you."

The redhead blinked, rusty gears grinding in his head as the blond a pair of plates. He angled his head, brows creased ever so slightly. "What for?"

"I can't just take you out?" huffed the blond, exasperated, though his cheeks pinkening nonetheless. He spooned some rice onto one of the plates and fished out a more than generous amount of cutlet for the redhead. Eiji wet his lips in anticipation.

"We go out all the time, though." Ei followed the blond's movements intently, half paying attention to their conversation and more so to the quiet rumble of his stomach.

"Tch, not like this," the blond spoke as he handed over the plate to an eager Eijirou. He passed him a pair of chopsticks and shrugged. "Not like—"

"A date?" Eijirou intercepted, steam tickling his chin, attention switching from food to the conversation topic. "We're on a date?!"

Katsuki stared at the doe-eyed redhead for a beat, his eyes narrowing and his forehead wrinkling exponentially. With a sudden sigh and shake of his head, he murmured, "God, you're stupid..."

"But you love me, though."

"Shut up and eat already." Katsuki rolled his eyes at Eijirou saluting him before he clapped his palms together, uttering a "Thank you for the food!" and soon after broke the two sticks apart, attacking a piece of pork and shoving it into his mouth. Katsuki fixed up his own plate and mimicked the ravenous redhead, pressing his palms together in thanks before breaking apart his own chopsticks. Ei's satisfied moans and complimentary murmurs drowned out the songs of the crickets lurking in the shadows. The blond watched him out the corner of his eye quietly chewing, admittedly embarrassed by the sight of Ei stuffing his face with something he made. He scoffed at the realization, shaking his head as he swallowed an ounce of pork.

"You have too much power over me," uttered the blond.

Eijirou perked up, attempting to speak but failing to utter coherent words due to the volume of food filling his mouth. He hummed, squeezing his eyes shut momentarily to swallow. He let out an exhale that immediately condensed into a thin cloud and smiled sharply. "You allow me to harness this power 'cause you love me, Kat-su-ki."

"Shut up," the blond warned. Katsuki let his redhead carry on their conversation between mouthfuls of food and smooth sips of wine, gentle breezes occasionally clipping through the air. After they finished eating, Katsuki went to pack some things away while Eijirou got up to stretch, his feet guiding him back towards the weathered wooden fence. The breeze was stronger once he got closer to the cliff, and he cautiously leaned against the wood to peer down at the winding road that led them up here.

"Hey..." The redhead turned to look back at the blond. Katsuki had his arms folded over his chest, his expression a soft pouty scowl. "Remember... remember that time you said you'll dance with me any time I want?"

Eijirou hummed, facing the blond completely as the other chewed his lip. "Yeah, what about it?"

"I'd..." Katsuki paused, brows arching down to the point the skin between them wrinkled together. He released his bottom lip from between his teeth, the tender skin now a noticeable shade of red. He extended to him his right hand, voice a whisper shy of inaudible "I'd like that to be now."

"Y-you wanna dance? Right now? Here?" The blond nodded. Eijirou's mind drew blank, and a nervous giggle bubbled up his throat. "If I—" He clamped his mouth shut and pushed back the lazy comment, swallowed it down. His eyes dropped to the hand still extended out to him, it's slight tremble noticeable. His fingers were red at the tips, likely from the cold. His skin was so pale and soft, he thought, as he took the hand, admiring the suppleness of his palm despite the calluses at his knuckles. "So—the song?"

"Right. The... the song."

Eijirou hadn't noticed the little Bluetooth speaker resting in the mass of the blanket until it chirped awake. Katsuki's phone shone harsh lines onto his otherwise angelic face, and there was a silent moment as the blond scrolled through a playlist on search of whichever song it was he was looking for. Ei watched his pupils dart back and forth across the screen with enamored intent, lips wobbling at the frayed seams. He pushed the side of his face into the sherpa lining his jacket and sniffled. The music came on and he immediately recognized the alluring melody of Love on the Brain. Katsuki cleared his throat, averting his gaze. "So, um..."

The blond took both hands in his, placing them less than gracefully on his broad shoulders, his firm grip on his wrists tight but not painful. He gave an apologetic squeeze before he let go and willed himself to snake his hands down Eijirou's side, the feeling sending a shiver up his spine that could've easily been blamed on the slip of gelid wind that kissed the skin of his neck. They swayed their hips in time with the tune, breathing shallowed by nerves, the pulsing of heartbeats ringing in their ears. Rihanna's raw, yet sultry voice cut through the awkwardness, however, and Ei eventually let his muscles relax as he sighed the tension away, lacing his fingers comfortably at the base of Katsuki's neck, thumbing the soft, short tufts of hair cultured there. His eyes slid to lock on the blond's face still darkened with embarrassment. It gave his usually hard, jagged exterior a certain softness to it, and he brought one of his hands forward to trace the line of his jaw to the pinnacle of his chin with his index finger, the other two digits adjacent to it curling underneath to usher his face to his. He beamed at the blond, moonlight sparkling in his irises as the lids of his eyes crinkled into narrow slits, cheekbones pushed high under them due to the fervor in his grin, teeth bared.

Ei noticed the blond visibly relax with his own sigh, his shoulders sagging into a natural line. The hands latched to his hips went slack and curled behind the curve of his lower back. Katsuki pulled him closer to the point he could feel their body heat mixing together between him. The redhead was but a breath close to divulging further into the narrowly shared space, but he was too entranced by the total look of endearment swelling in the blond's gentle expression, one that he so rarely ever got to see unless they were only as they were now, hidden away in such an intimate and secret place.

"This is nice," whispered Eijirou, though there was no need to. The fingers grazing his chin drew a line from that point down his neck towards where his heart rested beneath a sturdy chest. He faintly felt the rhythmic drum of his heart at his fingertips and bummed, downplaying his earlier toothy grin for a smaller, more content one. He pressed a kiss to the fabric cloaking the chest and later nuzzled his head into the crook of his neck.

"I'm glad you like it," Katsuki hummed, the vibrations rumbling through his chest sending another tingle down Eijirou's spine. That one wasn't from the cold, most definitely. "It was a bit last minute," the blond admitted, "Deku helped me plan this... part of it. I wanted to make up for what happened that night, even if it's a little pointless by now..."

"I beg to differ."

Katsuki hummed. Eijirou craned his head back to plant a kiss to his jaw. "Nothing you do for me is pointless, Suki."

The blond scoffed as he angled his head to look down at him, lips curling into a side smirk. "You fuckin' sap."

Their eyes remained locked on each other's, mapping out even the faintest details and engraving them to memory. Katsuki's gaze fell down to Eijirou's lips, and as if a magnetic weight reeled him closer, he brought his own to his and rested them against the supple skin in a tender kiss. He pulled back slightly, tongue snaking out to trace a warm, wet line on the skin seasoned by remnants of tangy wine. He nipped him teasingly, then took him between his teeth and pulled his bottom lip taut, his tongue lapping out at him again apologetically. Ei followed the pull upon release, molding their mouths together and invading the heated space with his own tongue. Their kiss quickly became hot, hasty and sloppy too, an ounce of drool dribbling down the side of Eijirou's mouth. He pulled back briefly to catch the drop with his tongue, panting heavily and the nippy breeze cooling the dampened skin at the corner of his mouth.

Katsuki peppered his jawline with wet kisses until his lips met the skin of his neck, sucking and biting, nibbling hard enough to elicit a groan from Eijirou. He smiled against his skin and laved his tongue across the surface, flattened against it. Eijirou shuddered, becoming well aware at the increasing pressure he was beginning to feel in his groin, and he was sure Katsuki felt it to with his thigh being wedged between his legs. He rutted against him, a miniscule gesture in hindsight, but enough to draw a gasp from him nonetheless. A tingle shivered up from the base of his spine when the blond rubbed up against him in return, and the feeling went straight to the ends of his fingers, willing them to curl in on themselves. The hand resting on top of the blond's pec slid it's way up the line of muscle in his neck and his fingers splayed across him there, feeling every contraction as Katsuki worked his way down to the juncture where Ei's neck met his shoulder. "Suki," he rasps, the blond humming at his expense, "I want you."

Katsuki grunted, biting down on the meat of his shoulder. Eijirou winced and stifled a whine, threading his fingers into the blond's hair and forcefully yanking his head away from his shoulder, now face to face with his lover. They exchanged their heavy pants, the air heated humid between them, lips inches away from each other and flushed red in abuse. Eijirou swallowed, eyes heavy with lust as he bore into smoldering rubies.

"I want you," he willed himself to repeat, "All of you."

_________________

Notes: imagine if I ended things here lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 374 9
Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou. They have been friends for a while, and Shoto developed a crush. Shoto hoped he can win over Katsuki's heart, but...
1.2M 49K 45
A long, cute fanfic about our favourite bois Kirishima and Bakugou with lust, longing, love and a lot of smut thrown in. All characters are 16+ 2019...
102K 3.1K 13
⚠Angst⚠ 💛❤Gay💚💜 🌼AU🌼 🔗Triggers🔗 💫Fluff💫 ⚠Swearing⚠ Soulmate AU! Bakugo had Kirishima's Name. Kirishima had Denki's Name, and Denki had Bakug...
48.5K 820 7
Denki Kaminari has a secret, he's an age regressor, and things are usually all good for him. That is, until he has to move into the dorms at U.A Ship...