One Dance

Galing kay strawdolls

Bakugou just wants to be the top hero. Kirishima just wants to dance. Kirishima and Bakugou had been pining o... Higit pa

1| Singled Out
2| Settled
3| Despacito
4| Viral
5| Resolve
A Smol Doodle
6| His Hand
7| First Base
8| Funday
9| Broken
10| A Helping Hand
11| Last Friday Night
12| A Present
13| Heart to Heart
14| Pillow Talk
15| Best Friends Forever
16| Swalla-la-la
17| Fright Fest
18| Killing Time
19| Taste
20| Equilibrium
22| Favorites
23| First
24| Lodging: Day One
25| Lodging: Day Two
26| Lodging: Day Three
27| Lodging: Day Four
28| Minutes 'til Midnight
29| Love Like You
Thank You! 💜

21| Return

1.2K 64 18
Galing kay strawdolls

Notes: now, to continue with your regularly scheduled program B)

_________________

The last day of their vacation dawned upon just as the gloomy rains had ended its tyranny on the state. The crew was disappointed for not being able to enjoy the state as much because of the weather, but it's not like being forced to stay in the house together for most of their days was such a bad thing. For one, Mina and Sero announced they've decided to get back together, though it was obvious, and the newest couple in the group spent most of their days in bed—whether they were actually sleeping or doing "the nasty", as Denki would put it, the rest didn't need to know.

So, after hours of prolonged packing and returning their rental van, the BakuSquad boarded their plane that early Wednesday morning, the end to their vacation almost bittersweet in a sense. Denki turned around in his seat, his arms folded over the headrest as he peered down at Mina, Ei, and Katsuki. "Next time we come to the States, let's pick the summer season, shall we?"

"You're the one who wanted to come to Fright Fest, dude," Mina pointed out, thumbing through the pages in her magazine.

"Yeah," Denki sighed, dragging out the word as he pressed his cheek against his shoulder. "I just wish I could get my week's worth of vacation back since we got rained in."

"Ha, I don't know why you're complaining! Unlike you three—" She waved her magazine around, gesturing a circle consisting of Denki and the couple to her right. "—I don't sell any merch! I'm flat broke, dude."

Mina deflated in her seat, sighing as she covered her sullen face with the book. Denki snickered, his hazel eyes swapping from Mina to Eijirou. "Speaking of merch," He nodded towards the ash blond staring out the window. "Are you two going to collab since you're together now?"

Eijirou looked up from his phone, glancing at Denki before turning his attention to Katsuki. The blond hadn't noticed the sudden attention, his focus on the white cottony clouds cascading underneath them. He was leaning against the window with his left hand tucked under his right elbow, his right palm supporting the weight of his head. Eijirou could faintly make out the melody of the rock music blaring through the headphones against the blond's ears, but despite the clamor of his music, his face looked otherwise serene, almost angelic in the warm glow of the sun. His peaceful state brought a smile to the redhead's face. Turning back to Denki, he shrugged.

"We did a collab before, though, it's not like it would be anything new."

"True," Mina chimed in, the magazine slipping off of her face as she readjusted herself in her seat.

"I need more," Denki pressured. "Make some training gear or somethin'."

"But we mostly do calisthenics."

"Cali—you know what? I tried." Denki rolled his eyes as he turned around in his seat, abandoning their conversation. Mina huffed, tucking her foot underneath her leg as she pulled the magazine up to her face again. Eijirou glanced at the blond again.

"Hey, Mina, can I ask you something?" Ei questioned, nudging her shoulder. Mina slapped her magazine shut, shuffling around in her seat until she sat face to face with the redhead, her back erect, hands clasped neatly in her lap.

"Okay, I'm ready," She breathed, emotion draining from her face. "I'm prepared."

"Did uh..." Ei scratched the back of his head nervously as he rummaged through the possible phrases for his question. Settling for one, he continued. "Did it hurt? When you first did... it?"

"Ah, an easy question!" She clapped her hands together, smiling cheerfully. Leaning into the redhead, she answered his question with another question. "Why, did you guys try it or somethin'?"

"No, just curious."

"Well..." She trod carefully, glancing at the blond beside Ei to make sure he wasn't listening in. She then sat up in her seat to peer at the trio in the row in front of theirs, seeing Sero, Denki, and Jirou were all watching a movie on the screens attached to the backsides of the seats in front of them. Returning to her earlier comfortable position in her own seat, she chewed the inside of her lip whilst pushing air through her nose. "It all depends if you're comfortable or not. The very first time did hurt a bit, but the second time didn't hurt at all. I was super nervous, and that's normal, but that could be part of why it was a little painful."

Eijirou nodded understandingly. Mina's lips formed a smirk as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Who's doin' who first, though?"

"I—" The redhead's mouth clamped shut. They hadn't talked about that yet. Actually, they hadn't talked about it at all. The only thing they agreed on was that they would indulge in it when they were ready. He laughed internally. Sticky note added: Talk to your bf about sex. "I dunno, but I don't want it to hurt and I don't want to hurt him, I guess."

"Understandable. Don't worry about it too much!" She smiled at him, petting the top of his head. "And knowing you, you're not gonna make the first move unless he tells you to, so just prepare your asshole."

"Mina!"

By the time the crew touched down in Tokyo, the sun had since set and a full moon loomed over the active city below. Iida and Todoroki had been kind enough to volunteer with bringing them all home, luggage and all. They waved them off as the pair drove off down the street, then made their way inside the building. The crew crowded the elevator and pressed the button for level four, and after a short vertical ride up, the metal doors slid open and they tiredly padded their way to the front door. Sero fished his key out of his pocket, jabbed it in the door, twisted it, and kicked the door open whilst turning the knob.

The door swung open and hit the back wall with a loud thud, and the crew stepped into the apartment that seemed foreign, yet familiar. It had only been a little over two weeks since they sat on their sectional, or opened their fridge, or flushed their toilet, but it felt like they had been gone months—years even. With a few grumbles rumbling throughout the group, everyone instinctively went to their respective rooms as they've always had—Mina with Sero and Denki with Jirou.

The newest couple of the group entered their room and—after lazily unpacking their suitcases—collapsed on the unmade they hadn't the time to dress up before they left. Their room looked pretty much the same as it did before, the only real difference being they had a big ass bed taking up most of the space, though they solved the problem by pressing the frame of the bed into the far corner of the room, lining it up with the wall. One of their old night tables became a makeshift desk whilst the other continued its original purpose—holding their lamp. And their keys. And just about everything else small and seemingly invaluable.

Eijirou wiggled closer to Katsuki and draped an arm over him, sighing happily as he kicked off his crocs and tangled his legs with the blond's. He almost felt like they were coming back from a honeymoon; all they really did when they weren't hanging out with the rest of their friends was work out together or work each other out. It almost made those weeks prior to their getting together seem like they occurred ages ago instead of almost two months.

The redhead giggled softly, the gentle quaking of his body alerting the blond beside him.

"The fuck's so funny?" Katsuki grumbled though lethargy dampened his usually irritated tone.

"Nothin' really," The redhead replied, "It's just funny how this all started from a dance we didn't even get to do. That was supposed to be our first date, yet—" He paused to yawn, smacking his lips airily. "—yet here we are, together and stuff..."

Sleeping was suddenly the least of the blond's concerns, his eyes widening at the revelation that the redhead was right. They were nearly hitting the two-month mark, yet haven't been on one date, just hanging out like they normally would. It was like nothing had changed but the level of intimacy between them, and the thought made him want to blow his own brains out. Eijirou muttered some more incoherent words that Katsuki could hardly make out before all he could here is the steady breaths slipping through his lips, feeling the warm puffs of air at the nape of his neck.

Katsuki went for his phone, which uncomfortably stayed wedged in his left pocket, crushed by the added weight of the muscular boy partially laying on him. Awkwardly, he slid his hand between their bodies, digging into his pocket for the stupid phone. The clock read 8:49PM, a couple more minutes until it eventually turned nine. He should be sleeping—it was his optimal bedtime for chrissake, but he was inclined to unlock his phone and dig through old texts between him and Kiri, and then his calendar for some quick math, and then—"Fuck!" He hissed, his fingers itching to grip his head and blow his brains out as he had thought about earlier.

Katsuki muttered curses to himself as he meticulously slid away from the sleeping redhead so he could sit at the edge of the bed. He was already starting out this whole 'boyfriend' thing shitty. While Eijirou slept, the blond furiously spammed Midoriya's inbox until they came up with the perfect date.

_________________

Notes: 8 chapters left girls and gays. It's the home stretch.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

198K 8K 16
Bakugou is new to this huge school, trying to find friends and ending up having a crush on Kirishima.
2.4K 105 20
straightwashed kiribaku through the eyes of class 1-a aka kirishima and bakugou are not keeping their relationship secret but that's because they're...
42.2K 1.3K 17
ProHero Dynamight was too old for school crushes. In his years studying, he never really looked away from his goal to be the number one hero in the...
48.1K 1.5K 28
Kirishima and Bakugo have become good friends, but Kirishima wants more than that. Our red-head decided that after Blastys birthday would be a perfec...