One Dance

By strawdolls

Bakugou just wants to be the top hero. Kirishima just wants to dance. Kirishima and Bakugou had been pining o... More

1| Singled Out
2| Settled
3| Despacito
4| Viral
5| Resolve
A Smol Doodle
6| His Hand
7| First Base
8| Funday
9| Broken
10| A Helping Hand
11| Last Friday Night
12| A Present
13| Heart to Heart
14| Pillow Talk
15| Best Friends Forever
17| Fright Fest
18| Killing Time
19| Taste
20| Equilibrium
21| Return
22| Favorites
23| First
24| Lodging: Day One
25| Lodging: Day Two
26| Lodging: Day Three
27| Lodging: Day Four
28| Minutes 'til Midnight
29| Love Like You
Thank You! 💜

16| Swalla-la-la

1.5K 75 147
By strawdolls

Notes: yeet yeet yall! there's nsfw in this chapter ;0

______________

The day for the crew to leave for their vacation dawned upon them before Japan had reached the peak of its autumn season, and after a grueling sixteen-hour flight, the BakuSquad touched down in New Jersey. They took a shuttle to the house they had rented for their vacation; a medium sized bayside cottage a few blocks away from the beach. The sight was breathtaking, though too cold to enjoy it fully. The place itself had four rooms, two of them supporting queen sized beds whilst the other two each had an extra large twin. Each room had a built-in wall closet, which the crew was eager to take advantage of due to the number of clothes they had packed. The living room sported a sectional couch that was a lot larger than the one they had at home, and on the wall hung a large flat screen TV. The kitchen was fairly large given the size of the cottage, a wide island taking up the center of the room.

In the garage were things such as bikes, surfboards, and things related to those two, but the gang wasn't going to be able to take advantage of it because of it being the middle of fall.

For their first day, the crew settled down and practically slept into the next day due to jet lag. On their second day, they set out to rent themselves a minivan, and by the third, they had stocked the fridge with food and personalized their rooms a bit. By the fourth day, with Halloween only six days away, the squad had seen every attraction in their area and stocked up an unhealthy collection of souvenirs.

On day five, with five days left before they went to Fright Fest, the gang agreed to stay home for the day since it was raining, keeping themselves entertained by playing a drinking game: Up & Down the River. Denki played as their dealer for what was officially their fifth and last round, as most of them were past the point of being tipsy aside from Sero and Eijirou. Drawing a card from the deck, Denki brought it to his face, narrowing his eyes as he peered at the drunken faces of Mina, Jirou, and Katsuki. His eyes flicking to the four cards laid out before him—a red two, a yellow five, and a green three and eight respectively. Grinning, he slapped the car on the floor over the five and two, revealing it to be a blue seven.

"Fuckin' finally. Shit," Katsuki grumbled, placing his solo cup on the floor next to him. He was the only one in the group who had all three cards in his hand, meaning he could choose whoever he wanted out of the group to drink up to eight cups of the Heineken Lager they purchased from the store. Glaring at Sero and Katsuki, he snarled, "Oi, Soy Sauce, Red, you're splittin' this shit."

"No prob, bro," Sero shrugged, passing four cups to Kirishima and grabbing four for himself. Nudging Eijirou, he challenged him to a race, which the used-to-be redhead eagerly accepted. Denki counted off for them, and the two went off chugging, but Eijirou had bested him by one cup. Eijirou raised a fist in the air whilst using the back of his other hand to wipe the remnants of beer off his cupid's bow. The girls clapped for him, and Sero finished off his last cup a few seconds later.

"Okay, cool." Jirou grimaced, muffling a burp. "Can we do somethin' else now? If I have to drink another cup, I'm going to vomit."

"I demand a show," Mina hiccuped. "Dance for me!"

Sero, Denki, and Eijirou exchanged glances, speaking more with their eyes and facial expressions than they did with words. Katsuki tapped Kirishima's leg with his foot. "Don't tell me you idiots actually have some shit planned."

Denki grinned a sly grin, shrugging and throwing his hands up as he turned his head and glanced at him sideways. "Well, we were saving something for Valentine's Day—" He ran his fingers through his hair, winking. "—but if it's a show you want, it's a show you'll get."

"What!" Eijirou half-shouted. "But we—"

"Dance for us!" Mina yelled again. Denki and Sero eyed Eijirou, who slouched under their gaze.

"Fuck, okay. Fine, " Eijirou groaned. Denki and Sero followed behind him as they stood up. "Turn off the lights and close the curtains."

While the three boys disappeared in the shadows of the corridor, the three that remained of the crew did as asked, turning off all the lights and shutting all the sun-blocking curtains, engulfing the room in ample darkness with little light peeking through the curtains. As they sat on the couch, the floor creaked as the other three shuffled back into the room.

"Yes! I finally get to use this!" Denki cheered, placing his Bluetooth speaker on the end table next to Jirou. Turning it on, the dome light on top of the speaker lit the room as some random song began playing through the speaker. Denki slipped out his phone, pausing the song and the dancing light show, the room going dark again. "What song is it again?"

"Here, let me do it," Eijirou mumbled, going to Denki and leaning over his shoulder as he navigated through his Spotify for the song. Once he tapped on it, he paused it before it started playing, handing it back to Denki. Denki transferred the phone from his hand to Jirou's, then pushed Eijirou in line as he exclaimed, "You've heard of Magic Mike? Well, I give you The Big Three! Hit it, babe!"

Jirou did as told, hitting play and setting the phone aside as the dome lights flickered back on, a loud 'Drank' echoing through the room. Mina, Jirou, and Katsuki sat awkwardly spaced from each other, all eager to see what the three men before them were bringing to the table.

"Love in a thousand different flavors..."

"I wish that I could taste them all tonight..."

"The Big Three" begun gyrating to the beat of the dancehall song, their movements synchronized and seamless despite not having practiced the routine in while. The lights from the dome scattered across the room, pulsing a rainbow of colors along the walls and ceiling, faintly outlining the silhouettes of the three temporary male strippers.

As the song progressed, the boys heated things up, gradually rolling up their shirts before removing them completely, blinding the three sitting on the couch after tossing it over their face, using that split second to climb onto them.

When Katsuki removed the cotton tee from his face, his eyes met with Eijirou's, catching a glimpse of his serious facial expression, his soft lips mouthing a couple of lines from Nicki Minaj's verse as he pressed his body against his, sliding a hand up his torso and wrapping his fingers around the blond's neck. Kirishima's eyes narrowed, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth and tugging on it as he tightened his grip, squeezing his hand around his throat as he hardened his hand slightly, cutting off the blond's oxygen supply. Katsuki groaned though it was drowned out by the music blaring in his ear. Eijirou continued to gyrate on his lap, rolling his hips to the beat, angling his neck so his hair fell into his face, the intensity in his eyes foreign and dark.

Katsuki felt his eyes roll back as a tingle went down his spine. His body shuddered, blood rushing down to his groin, his heart pounding against his chest. Suddenly, Eijirou's body was removed from his, and he and the other two boys fell in line as they finished off their routine, Eijirou's eyes no longer focused on his. The blond reached for his neck as he gasped for air, his eyes cutting over to the two girls adjacent to him. Mina had been restrained by her wrists with tape, her arms over her head leading to where Sero had taped her hands to the wall. Jirou's hands covered her reddened face, the tee wrapped around her neck all the evidence he needed. The blond quickly snatched up a cushion pillow to hide his bulge, his other hand sliding over his face as he panted.

Out of all things, he thought to himself, his eyes undressing Eijirou's dancing frame, I have an asphyxiation kink...

The song ended soon after, transferring over to another slower pop song. Denki laughed loudly, making light of Jirou's embarrassed expression whilst Sero untied Mina from where she sat. Eijirou didn't move though, instead standing there whilst chewing on the tip of his thumb. The blond watched him intensely as he tried to read his expression, ignoring everyone else in the room as they dispersed, most likely going to continue the fun in their respective rooms.

Finally, Eijirou glanced at him, and Katsuki felt the air leave his lungs like they did when his hand was wrapped around it. Eijirou's eyes traveled towards the pillow in the blond's lap, his lips pressing together to form a bashful grin as his eyes met his again.

Bakugou.exe has stopped working.

His body remained locked in place as Eijirou sauntered over to him and slid a knee between his legs, one hand going for the throw pillow whilst the other traced the line of the blond's jaw. His fingers locked on Katsuki's chin and tilted his head up towards his. His tongue traced his own lips, his heated skin cooled by the hasty puffs of air coming from Katsuki's parted lips. He sealed theirs together, and what started off as a tender, sensual kissing and lip biting quickly turned into eager tongue swapping and face sucking. Katsuki pulled his boyfriend onto his lap, a growl rumbling in his throat as Eijirou pressed himself into him, grinding into him like he had done in his dance at a painstakingly slow pace. Their face sucking grew sloppier by the second, eventually being ditched altogether as the blond drew interest to Eijirou's earlobe. He nibbled the soft flesh, his steady rhythmic breaths condensing in Eijirou's ear and sending sharp tingles down his spine.

Eijirou rolled his hips faster, his bottom lip sucking into his mouth as his hands gripped Katsuki's shirt tightly in his fists. The blond's own hands scratched at Eijirou's back, nails digging into his flesh. They trailed towards his boyfriend's ass and gave it a firm squeeze. Eijirou rewarded him with a low moan, and Katsuki squeezed again, his hands following the motion of his hips.

He tugged at his earlobe and let it spring back into place as he flattened his tongue on the side of his neck and roughly ground himself against him. Eijirou's mouth fell open and a louder moan escaped him, his head reeling back. The heat between them was at a burning intensity—sweltering, almost painful. Katsuki hissed when Eijirou palmed him through the fabric of his pants and kissed his jawbone. He peppered more of them down his neck and towards his navel, his fingers hooking into the waistband of his pants.

Katsuki swallowed. It wasn't as if he didn't want Eijirou to go down on him—quite the opposite, really—but it was just his goddamn shark teeth that kept him from asking. Sero and Denki always whined about the pain of having your cock used like a toothbrush, all the scraping and scary shit like that, but with Eijirou, it would be more than just a simple fucking scrape. He could shred his dick into spaghetti noodles with those things, and then how was he supposed to fuck him later down the line if all he had to work with was a weird noodle dick?

He eyed his boyfriend from where he sat kneeling before him with Katsuki's length in his hand probably—most likely—thinking of the same thing. He did an experimental taste test of the blond, prodding at his slit with his tongue. Katsuki sucked in a breath when Eijirou wrapped his lips around it and sucked slowly. No teeth thus far. So far so good. Eijirou took him further into his mouth and pumped the rest of his dick with his hand. Eijirou picked up the pace and eventually he didn't need to use his hands as training wheels for his blowjob.

"Oh fuck!" Katsuki hissed, grabbing fistfuls of hair, throwing his head back, the colored patterns on the ceiling changing every second he blinked. He pushed himself further into Eijirou's mouth, perking his head up to watch him take in his length. He took him in with no problem, humming for a brief second as his lips crawled further down the blond's shaft, his hands keeping Katsuki's bare thighs pushed apart. Warm drool oozed leisurely down towards the hairs at the base of his member, and the blond let out another curse, unable to support his own weight as he slumped further into the couch.

Eijirou took a hand off of the blond's inner thigh, instead wrapping it around his slippery member as he drew his head back, his hand trailing after his lips until he released himself off at the tip, continuing to stroke him gently as he caught his breath. Katsuki struggled to keep his eyes open, his chest rapidly rising and falling as he panted heavily. Eijirou peered up at Katsuki, and the blond gasped as the one going down on him gazed at him with that same dark, foreign visage, gliding his tongue over his already wet lips.

Bakugou bit down hard on his bottom lip, pulling him back towards his aching manhood. Eijirou kept his eyes locked on him, instigating a staring contest as his mouth open and he lowered himself back onto his member. Katsuki's nose flared as he exhaled briskly, his chest heaving harder the more Eijirou took in of him until, eventually, the blond felt his tip hit the back of his throat and continue further towards his gullet, his lips pressing against the blond's pubic bone as his eyes squeezed shut. Eijirou swallowed, his hands going back to to the blond's inner thigh, locking him in place as the rest of his body shook violently for the duration of his intense climax, his mind reeling as he let out a guttural moan.

Katsuki's hand relaxed on Eijirou's scalp as a heavy breath slipped past his lips. His body trembled, though he was too numb to notice. Eijirou rolled the blond's pants back up onto his waist after licking any remnants of Katsuki's release. Katsuki dropped his back onto the cushion of the couch, his heavy eyes coming to a close while Eijirou crawled towards the speaker, disconnecting Denki's phone from it and reconnecting the speaker to his own phone. The dome lights came to life when Eijirou started playing some soft pop music, and the blond opened his eyes, following along the patterns dancing across the ceiling.

He felt Eijirou nuzzle into him as he sprawled out on the couch, his head rested on the blond's thigh.

"I refuse to believe that shit was a fuckin' first for you," Katsuki spoke over the music. Eijirou gasped.

"You callin' me a fucking liar?" Eijirou retorted, imitating how Katsuki snarls, earning a smack at the top of his head. Eijirou snorted, swatting at the blond's chest. "I'm serious, bro! I've never done that to someone before. I guess I had a lot of practice."

Katsuki arched a brow. "With what?"

"Food and stuff! I can suck a whole popsicle clean off the stick," Eijirou shrugged nonchalantly. Katsuki nearly choked on his own spit. After regaining his composure, he whacked him on the head again, harder this time. Eijirou winced. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Why didn't you tell me this shit sooner?" Katsuki growled.

"You never asked me!"

"How many people've seen you do it?"

Eijirou glanced at the ceiling, squishing the tip of his tongue between his lips as he recalled all prior events. "Uh... I dunno. I did it in a hot dog eating competition at this tailgate party once... That's cool, right?"

Katsuki pressed his lips together, imagining Eijirou standing in front of dozens of people hastily swallowing hot dogs whole. A hard scowl coming onto his face, he said, "I should fuck you up for that."

"Please do—" Eijirou winked. "—Daddy."

Katsuki stiffened, his face immediately turning red. Eijirou practically combusted as he laughed at Katsuki's embarrassed visage.

Smack.

"Ow!" Eijirou groaned, rubbing the top of his head. Katsuki let out a husky chuckle, moving away from his boyfriend's hand and replacing it with his own, tenderly rubbing his scalp.

"You gotta show me that sometime," The blond winked back.

______________

Notes: tbh im so glad kiribaku week is over lol im so fuggin tired yo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 820 7
Denki Kaminari has a secret, he's an age regressor, and things are usually all good for him. That is, until he has to move into the dorms at U.A Ship...
42.3K 1.3K 17
ProHero Dynamight was too old for school crushes. In his years studying, he never really looked away from his goal to be the number one hero in the...
2.4K 105 20
straightwashed kiribaku through the eyes of class 1-a aka kirishima and bakugou are not keeping their relationship secret but that's because they're...
6.7K 240 14
Bakugo and Kirishima, two best friends, two powerful heroes, have two common goals. One goal is to become a champion mankind will remember. The other...