One Dance

By strawdolls

Bakugou just wants to be the top hero. Kirishima just wants to dance. Kirishima and Bakugou had been pining o... More

1| Singled Out
2| Settled
3| Despacito
4| Viral
5| Resolve
A Smol Doodle
6| His Hand
7| First Base
8| Funday
9| Broken
10| A Helping Hand
11| Last Friday Night
12| A Present
14| Pillow Talk
15| Best Friends Forever
16| Swalla-la-la
17| Fright Fest
18| Killing Time
19| Taste
20| Equilibrium
21| Return
22| Favorites
23| First
24| Lodging: Day One
25| Lodging: Day Two
26| Lodging: Day Three
27| Lodging: Day Four
28| Minutes 'til Midnight
29| Love Like You
Thank You! 💜

13| Heart to Heart

1.5K 96 111
By strawdolls

Notes: This chappy is short, sweet and probs unsatisfying given what happened in the last chapter BUT!! I can gladly say I've published another work, "of the senses", that you can find on my page so yeeyee! (っ◔◡◔)

But uhhh, side note: they choke each others' chickens in the shower and I felt that it didn't really need the nsfw banner since it's such a short scene.

______________________

Katsuki woke up to soft kisses being planted against his forehead. The blond grumbled, gently jerking his head away only for warm lips to kiss on his cheek. The blond mushed Eijirou's head away, earning a laugh from the redhead as he fought back by kissing the palm of his hand.

"Knock it off," Katsuki growled. He felt the redhead climb on top of him, pinning his hands above his head. The blond struggled against his grip, his eyes fluttering open, face to face with Eijirou and his toothy ass grin.

"Good mornin', Blasty!" The redhead greeted him cheerfully despite the blond's grumpy attitude.

"G'mornin'." The blond leaned forward and pecked Eijirou on the lips. "Now get out my face."

Eijirou obeyed, releasing his hold on the blond's wrists. He remained on top of the blond, straddling him and resting his hands on his lower abdomen. Katsuki leaned up, rubbing his eyes with his hands and blinking a few times. He asked, "What time is it?"

"A quarter to nine."

Katsuki's eyes widened. "Fuck! Where's Maou?"

The redhead waved him off. "Oh him? He's fine. I gave him a bowl of cereal and let him watch cartoons on my phone."

The blond blinked. "You—what?"

"He got out his room somehow and woke me up for food," Eijirou bounced giddily on top of the blond. "So I gave him some Cheerios—I can't cook like you—and I let him watch Steven Universe on my phone." Climbing off the blond, he tugged at his shirt. "Come see for yourself!"

Katsuki let the bubbly redhead lead him to where Maou was staying. Cracking the door to peer inside, the two popped their head through the door to see Maou laying in the middle of the floor surrounded by his toys and teddy bears, his eyes glued to the cartoon on the screen of Kirishima's phone. The phone was leaned against an impromptu phone stand made out of Lego bricks, angling it in a way the toddler could see it without having to hold it himself. Katsuki's brows rose as he nodded, pulling back into the hallway.

Stretching, Katsuki headed towards the bedroom he'd been bumming around in for the past four—no, five days now. Obviously, he hadn't slept in it last night since Eijirou had come over, his bed still neatly made from the prior morning. The redhead followed behind him, flopping on the full-sized bed as the blond went to his dresser, pulling out a change of clothes. He kicked the bedroom door close, revealing his towel hanging on a hook attached to the door. The blond fingers grazed the knob of the door before he paused, glancing back at the redhead laying on the bed.

"You didn't bring anything, did you?"

Eijirou chewed his lip, his eyes drifting elsewhere as he brought a hand up to scratch his scalp. "Only myself, ha... Totally forgot since Hanta and Denki basically kicked me out."

"Tch. Idiots," Katsuki muttered, running his fingers through his own ash blond locks. "Well, I'll give you a towel and shit, but I don't know where the old hag put the toothbrushes."

Eijirou shook his head. "It's okay! I can run out real quick and—"

"I said I'll look for one, Ei," Katsuki snapped, yet it lacked the venom and bass it usually did. Eijirou grinned, shrugging.

"Okay, fine. I'll stay here."

Katsuki stared at him blankly, eventually shaking his head. Swinging open the door, he muttered, "You're showering with me."

"S-Showering?" Eijirou stammered, "With you?"

"Oh shut the fuck up. You act like we never took baths together at Yuuei." Katsuki entered the hallway with the redhead following closely behind. They entered the bathroom across the hall, and the blond stripped from his clothes as Eijirou blubbered on.

"Yeah, but we shared that bath with everyone else! There was only a handful of times it was just you and I, and even then it's like... a big bath, not a small shower."

"What, you don't want to be that close to me?" Katsuki faked an offended glare.

"No, no!" Eijirou waved his hands frantically. The blond took a threatening step towards him and the redhead took a step back, his path blocked by the closed door behind him. Katsuki continued to advance forward as Eijirou spoke at an equally rapid pace. "I mean, I do! I really, really do, but this is a shower, y'know? It's all small and cramped and I know how much you like your personal space and stuff and I don't want to—"

Katsuki cut off Eijirou's flow of word vomit with a kiss. The redhead melted into the kiss, and the blond proceeded to strip him from his cropped hoodie and joggers. A mild laugh escaped Eijirou's lips as Katsuki nuzzled his head in the crook of his neck to nibble and suck at the tender skin. He hooked a finger in the band of his boxers and reeled them down with a light trail of kisses following closely behind. Eijirou stepped out of his underwear and Katsuki caught one of his legs and draped it over his shoulder, his hand gripping the back of his thigh and squeezing it as he ran his tongue along his sensitive inner thigh.

Eijirou shuddered at the feeling of the blond's tongue creeping closer to his groin. "K-Katsuki..."

All too soon, Katsuki stopped and backed off to turn on the shower. The redhead stared at his back in disbelief. Did that even happen? Maybe he was still dreaming? He pinched himself and winced. Nope, this was real. The teasing was real, and so was his painful hard-on. Eijirou whined as he attempted to cover himself. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'll continue when you get in the shower," Katsuki shrugged as he tested the water's temperature. Water trickled down the side of his hand towards his forearm. He peered at his boyfriend out the corner of his eye, smirking. "That is, if you want me to finish you off."

Eijirou pushed back the shower curtains just as water sprinkled through the showerhead. "Okay, let's go."

"Ha?"

"Get in the—oh my fuck, it's h—Katsuki, get in the shower."

"Don't fucking rush me."

"No, I will 'cause Maou is on the last season of Steven Universe, and when he reaches that last episode, he'll come runnin' for me a-and oh my—ha..."

Katsuki tightened his grip and smiled against the slick skin of Eijirou's neck, taking in the deep breathy pants against his ear. Hot water rained against his broad back and trickled from the tips of his hair strands. He huffed through his nose. "You're too fuckin' eager, Ei."

"Don't give me that crap," Eijirou hissed through gritted teeth. "You've been blue-ballin' me for weeks!"

"No one told your lazy ass not to masturbate," Katsuki griped between the kisses being planted on his collarbone. Eijirou groaned in reward to the blond's quickening pace.

"Denki and Hanta don't bother you as much as they bother me," Eijirou gasped as the blond jerked him forward. Katsuki laced his free hand into Eijirou's and guided it to where his attention was needed. The redhead hesitantly wrapped his fingers around the base of the blond. He lubricated his lips with his tongue. "You don't have to deal with Denki askin' for his charger every five seconds or Hanta askin' if I wanna hot—"

"How fast do I gotta go to get you to shut the fuck up?"

"Katsuki, 's not a race."

"Don't say my fuckin' name."

Eijirou paused. "You want me to stop?"

"Fuck," Katsuki growled. "No."

Eijirou drawled a hum. "That's what I thought..."

Katsuki heaved a heavy gasp, his head dropping to Eijirou's shoulder as the redhead pumped him roughly. The blond hissed, mimicking the action and earning the same reaction from the redhead. From there, it was a sweet duet of pants and groans until one finished off the other with the other following close behind. Afterward, it was a normal shower, though touchy in the aftermath, and breakfast was preceded by a change of clothes and rounding up the toddler before the kitchen was invaded. Maou sat in his highchair ripping apart a pancake, stuffing pieces of it into his mouth. Sitting on the average-sized dining table were pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, and a whole bunch of fruit. Eijirou twisted around in his seat to stare at the back of the blond washing dishes at the sink.

"You know you're gonna be stuck doin' this the rest of your life one day, yeah?"

The blond looked over his shoulder, his attention off of washing dishes for a brief moment. "You mean makin' breakfast for a child and you? I already do that; we have three knuckleheads, remember?"

The blond shut the water off and dried his hands. Maou's babbles filled the void of the otherwise silent atmosphere. Katsuki picked a strawberry from the bowl of fruit and nibbled on it, staring at the redhead with an unreadable expression. "We still need to talk, by the way," he informed.

Eijirou raised his brows. "Yeah? 'Bout what?"

"Us."

"Oh?" Eijirou hummed, tracing his finger in circles on his plate. "You aren't having regrets... are you?"

"What? No, you fuckin' moron."

"Fak! Fak!" Maou reiterated, slamming his tiny palms on the tray of the highchair. Katsuki scowled at the toddler and rolled his eyes away when he only cackled in return. Eijirou stifled a laugh and obscured his smile from view with the side of his hand.

"Dumbass..." He got started on his next strawberry, twisting off the leaves just as his brows furrowed. Just as he was about to bring it towards his mouth, he noticed Maou beckoning for it in a series of grunts. Reluctantly, the blond handed off the berry to the toddler and picked another for himself, repeating his earlier actions to remove the leaves. "It's about what you said last night; about liking me. When did that start up?"

"Years ago. I thought I was just bein' stupid at first, but I literally gathered Denki, Hanta, Mina and Kyouka up in my room to talk about it after—"

"Kamino?"

"Kamino."

"Tch..." Katsuki trashed his plate with remnants of leaves, mumbling, "And here I thought I was crazy for feelin' that way... Why you wait so long to ask me out?"

"You got some nerve! I know how much you want to be the top hero and I didn't want to distract you from that."

"Well, congratulations. I have other ambitions now."

"Like what?"

A devilish grin graced itself across Katsuki's face, and he peered at the questioning redhead through his thick eyelashes. He brought the deeply colored berry to his lips and licked over its tip, letting a deep exhale pass through his lips and noting Eijirou's gradually reddening face. "Tappin' that ass."

The reaction Eijirou rewarded him with was priceless. The redhead squirmed in his scrutinizing gaze and licked his lips feverishly at the sight of Katsuki sucking out the juices of the strawberry as his teeth pierced its tender flesh. He chewed on the slice he bit off and snickered, shaking his head. "You're too great, Eijirou. I should've asked your stupid ass out while we were away at the I-Expo, but you just had to drag me into goin' to that damn dinner..."

Eijirou chuckled, trailing off the sound with a sheepish smile. "Whoops."

Katsuki rolled his eyes. The redhead began discussing fighting tactics with the blond, even responding to Maou as he babbled a word in or two. In less than an hour, they had finished their meal and Eijirou took care of the dishes whilst Katsuki took Maou to the bathroom to clean him up. Afterward, they reunited in the living room, spreading out the toddler's toys and joining him on the floor as they flipped on the TV. Eijirou suggested they watch Steven Universe, interested since the toddler was enamored by it earlier. The blond grunted a confirmation, throwing his arm over Eijirou's shoulder. Time passed by quickly as they silently watched the show, occasionally taking their attention away from it to entertain Maou's antics.

Eventually, they reached the more emotional parts of the season, and the blond had to deal with all of Eijirou's sobbing. Using the back of his hand to roughly wipe away the redhead's tears, he grumbled, "You're more of a baby than Maou is."

By the time the afternoon had rolled around, they were halfway through season two, Denki called to say he was stopping by later, and Maou had since decided to take a nap on the floor amongst the sea of toys. The two lovebirds cuddled, continuing to watch the show, though a question lingered on the blond's mind.

"Have you ever done things with anyone else before?" The blond blurted out. Eijirou's eyes widened and he tilted his head back to look at Katsuki.

"Wow, that's random, but... most I ever did was go on a couple of dates."

"What's the furthest you've gone with someone?"

"A date. Why?"

Katsuki grinned mischievously. "Don't worry about that, Red."

"Okay. Well, what's the furthest you've gone with someone?"

"I sucked a dick before."

Eijirou gasped. "Oh my God, who's?"

Katsuki blinked, then pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Ei, get off me."

_______________________

Notes: No more announcements besides the one present at the beginning of the fic so uhhhh thank you so much for reading and totally check out "of the senses" when you have the chance cause it will feature kiribaku as well! ˆԅ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 10.8K 61
Kirishima x Bakugou My Hero Academia Completed TW: ⚠️Strong Language-Offensive Language⚠️ ⚠️Homophobia⚠️ ⚠️Side Relationships⚠️ Cheerleading AU where...
2.4K 105 20
straightwashed kiribaku through the eyes of class 1-a aka kirishima and bakugou are not keeping their relationship secret but that's because they're...
4.6K 148 15
kaminari's best friends start to get weird around him. is it love? or obsession? (some art is drawn by my buddy sunny, lol) PS. this book is inspired...
48.1K 1.5K 28
Kirishima and Bakugo have become good friends, but Kirishima wants more than that. Our red-head decided that after Blastys birthday would be a perfec...