Heaven (Mystic Messenger x Re...

By WishingEros

This is a *inhale* Zen, Seven/Luciel, Jumin, Yoosung, V, and Sarean X Reader *exhale*. I don't see much of th... More

Your Text
Betrayed
Bellyache
Backstory
April 1st!
Atlantis
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Lo Que Siento
Extremely Important Question
●~~~~~New Perspective~~~~~●
Leave Me, I'll Be Fine
Izumi and Haru
Don't Tell Saerry!
...He's Back...?
Shut it, Press!
Just A Normal. Horrible Day. (His Shot)
Will He Survive?
I Lived
Their Plan
Thank you so much
Happy Birthday❤
Days Together
Huh...
More Days
One Small Accident
How To Love What's Lost
Make Believe《Saeran
Kitty~《Jumin Han》

BrokenHearted

3.2K 93 171
By WishingEros

Song: BrokenHearted

Artists: Kalin and Myles

------------------------------

Jumin Han. My ex boyfriend.

Reader's P.o.v

I rushed away from my spot since seeing him gets me nervous for some reason.

I was wearing an outfit I changed into since my other clothes got soaked with my tears.

The hood was covering my face because it was to big for me. It was Zen's he gave it to me on our first date.

I bumped into something and the crowd cheered, I steadied myself and found out that I was on the stage with people expecting me to do someting entertaining. I grabbed the mic and started to sing. Trying to push away the nervousness, it's what they wanted. I have to follow what people want.

The spotlight was on me but no one, not even the people in the front row could see my face.

I thought of all the songs I had come up with before Zen said that I shouldn't try to end up famous.

Then one popped in my head.

We had it good you know?

I spent like 6 years, making sure you came home to love you had it good you know?

I stood by your side.

I spent up so much time, tryina to make you happy.

I don't think you could ever be happy.

Maybe you should try some therapy.

Maybe you should lose a couple homeboys, give up on the homegrown.

Look at me.

Cause I need you to understand.

Now when you think of late nights with me. They're in your bed.

True ride or die. That's what you had. 

I loved you. I loved you. I loved you. 

And when you think of my body on yours, don't forget. Once I would've died for you baby.

I loved you, I loved you, I loved you. But that was then

But that was then

You don't know sh* you know?

You act this big man and you think you are in control.

But you don't know sh* you know?

I stood by your side and pulled you away from you fire.

Again and Again and Again

I shoulda know would fire win.

Maybe you should try some therapy.

tMaybe you should loose a couple of homeboys

Give up on the homegrown.

Look at me.

Cause I need you to understand.

When you think of late nights with me they're in your bed.

True ride or die that's what you had.

I loved you, I loved you, I loved you.

And when you think of my body on yours don't forget, once I would've died for you baby.

I loved you, I loved you, I loved you. But that was then.

But that was then.

You're gonna miss me you're really gonna miss me.

You're gonna miss me (x3

You're really gonna miss me.

You gonna miss me your really gonna miss me. You gonna miss me, you're gonna miss me. you gonna miss me your really gonna miss me.

Now when you think of late nights with me they're in your bed. 

True ride or die that's what you had.

I loved you, I loved you, I loved you.

And when you think of my body on yours don't forget once I would've died for you baby.

I loved you, I loved you,  I loved you. But that was then

But that was then

But that was then.

I slightly looked up to see everybody, including Jumin smiling and clapping. I blushed when I saw Jumin. They still couldn't see my face . . .but I think that's good. Then they stared asking questions,

"I'm female that's all you need to know," I walked away and eventually they stopped following me. I went into the restroom and changed  into other clothes I brought. Hey I'm always prepared (lies).

Once I exited the restroom I went back to the place I was sitting at. I had a couple more drinks until someone sat next to me. I didn't turn to them and kept sipping on my drink.

"Hey [Y/n] or should I say Celestial?" I looked to my right where the man was sitting. Me being almost drunk didn't care it ws Jumin, "Celestial?" He ignored that and asked, "are you drunk?" I shook my head obviously lieing.
He whacked my head making me regain my senses.
"J-Jumin! H-hey!" He nodded as if to say hey.
"W-what are you doing here?"
"Thought I'd take a break and I found you here singing I got intrested, you know you are all over the news at the moment they call you Celestial,"
I looked at him curiously, "[Y/n] I recognized your singing anywhere. You used to sing for me all the time, remember?" I nod remembering everything as if it was yesterday.

------
Highschool

Jumin walked towards me. I was a bit nervous since there was some people near him looking at him expectantly.
"[Y/n] would you go to prom with me?" I nearly fainted. I nod quickly and he grabs my hand in his.
"This beautiful lady right here is mine! Any of you touch her without asking me then you'll get a date with hell," all the other students nod and I lean on Jumin a bit feeling safe.

"That's what I like about you," I look at him curiously, "you aren't afraid of me being to overprotective or to strict or whatever you deal with me."
I giggle and smile at him, "that's because I love you for who you are!" I said accidentally saying the 'l' word. He smiled.

-------

"Man we could be married right now if they had your kind of job here," I said making him nod. See we broke up because we couldn't do the long distance relationship at all. We missed each other to much to drive ourselves away from each other.

"Now it's my turn to ask, [Y/n] why are you here? Shouldn't you be celebrating with Zen?" He asks drinking more.
"I uh- he was here but you know he had to uh sleep early and stuff!" Jumin didn't buy it I mean who would?

I sighed in defeat, "he cheated on me so without him knowing I left." Jumin's eyes saddened, "why would he leave someone like you?" I blush and continue to drink.
------

50 Minutes Later | Warning : Will Ruin Your Innocence More aka
Make You More Horrible Than You Are | Ha Just Kidding This Is Not Even A Lemon

"Jumin~" I moaned into the kiss.

We were at the corner of the bar where no one could see us. I had my legs around Jumin's waist and he was holding me up. You see we got a biiiit tooooooo drunk.

"[Y/n] let's go to my room, you know just for tonight. If you want," he winked and I put my hand in his hair kissing him more passionately, "yes take me there."

3rd Person P.O.V

Once they made it to the room he slammed her on the wall picking her up like how they were at the bar.
He wasn't giving mercy at all. He then broke the kiss and started kissing her neck. But it wasn't soft, it was hard.
She moaned his name multiple times when he hit a spot.
She wrapped her arms around his neck making him go harder.

He brought her to the bed and started to take off her clothes. Once she saw he wasn't gonna do anything about his she flipped over so she was on top and ripped off his clothes.
He examined her body and then flipped her over.
"Who touched you the other night?" She bit her lip but answered, "Zen," Jumin then looked thoughtfully, "hm bastard," he then started to suck on her breasts. She wrapped her legs around him making him go deeper.

Surprising him she flipped over making him look surprise. She started kissing every part of his body.
She then sat next to him.

"You wanna continue?" She asked to make sure.
"Yes," he replied.

See this is where being drunk might lead you to. Stupid teens.

{■□}

Reader's P.O.V

I sat up yawning. I don't remember anything last night. What happened? I look around the room and see Jumin standing in the corner on the phone.
"Yeah yeah I'm going at 2 deal with it," he hangs up and his eyes meet mine. We both looked embarrassed but both knew what we did.
(We ate chicken nuggets without paying lol jk)

"I um...did we at least use a condom?" I ask and he shrugs. We both then glance nervously around the room trying to change the subject.
"[Y/n] forget what happened last night we were both drunk and I know you are still hurt over Zen."
I nod and grab my stuff putting my clothes back on.

"Things are gonna get really complicated now," I mumbled and Jumin nodded.
Then he said something which sounded regretful and fake, "I hope things with you and Zen go good."
"I don't think it will Jumin...but I can only dream."

---------

A WEEK LATER

I haven't been on RFA in a while. I have no idea what's been going on with any of them. Celestial (me) has been getting more famous on the internet since I've been returning to the bar just to sing.

Yoosung although since he knew about the situation would text me asking if I was fine. I being someone who always hides their true feelings would reply with 'I'm fine' but underneath all that was 'I feel like shit' or 'I'm not fine at all' and 'please don't leave me like he did.'

When I did enter the chatroom no one was there so I decide to read the other messages while I'm here.

THE DAY I LEFT

JK- Hey Zen how's [Y/n]?

Z- Not sure

JK- that's strange

Z- Oh I've got to go bye guys!

--
The other messages were of just everyone texting normally until Jumin stopped that and that was a few days after...yeah.

JH- Zen where's [Y/n]?

Jumin knew the answer already he just wanted for them to finally ask about her.

Z- She's at the store. Why would you want to know?

JH- I just want to know how the precious princess is doing.

Y- Jumin don't try to pick a fight with Zen...

Yoosung luckily kept his word.

Z- I don't really care. It won't anger me.

JH- She's your fiance! How could you not care?

Z- I trust her.

707- I mean Jumin is right. He basically just flirted with her and you don't care.

Z- Would you guys shut up?

JK- Zen...this isn't like you at all. When you two first got together you wouldn't like Jumin talking to her just because he was her ex.

Z- It doesn't matter people change.

Y- Yeah clearly

JK- U too Yoosung? Something about that mad me get chills

707- Yeah yesterday when us three met up you were constantly glaring at Zen.

JK- Yoosung what's going on?

Y- He's an idiot that's what.

707- Yoosung! Wha how wha?

Z- Yoosung...why are you mad at me?

Y- There is no point in answering that. I'm gonna go play LOLOL

JK- Wait Yoosung!

YOOSUNG HAS LEFT THE CHAT

JK- Zen what did you do? Yoosung barely ever gets angry!

707- Yeah dude what did you do?

JH- Yeah Zen what did you do?

Z- I have no idea...

JH- Idiot.

JK- okay what are we missing?!

JUMIN HAN HAS LEFT THE CHAT

....
....
....
707- Oh sorry guys gotta go!

Z- me too

707 HAS LEFT THE CHAT
ZEN HAS LEFT THE CHAT

JK- What happened?

JAEHEE HAS LEFT THE CHAT

A day ago

707- [Y/n] hasn't been here in a while I wonder where she is.

JK- me too I'm getting worried

Today

[Y/n]- Hey guys I'm perfectly fine sorry for worrying you all!

--------

I sat on my bed and started crying like I had been the other nights. Each night since I found out about Zen I've been crying.
I wipe away my tears hating that I'm pitying myself over someone. But that someone was the person I love the most.

And this is the end of me blehhh I write to much
Word count : 2056

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 665 39
Mystic Messenger one shots and sometimes scenarios! I no longer take requests !I do not own Mystic Messenger or any of the characters mentioned! Cove...
5.8K 73 37
A collection of one-shots I've written for Mystic Messenger. *Mature rating for sensitive topics in some one-shots*
119K 4.7K 21
Before leaving for her work trip, Y/n is forced to break the sad news to her friends in the R.F.A. organization - that she won't be able to chat with...
561K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*