Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 38💀

5K 175 105
By DazeeyDoll

We locked the door and brought our attention to Yoonji. Everyone was left speechless and laughed it off which Yoongi and I did too just to get away for a second and take her upstairs with us.

Yoonji: Mommy...Daddy.. are you mad?

Yoongi: Not mad princess. Just a bit disappointed. Can you tell us why you said that?

Yoonji: Is it bad word?...

Y/N: Yes. You said the F and the M word. Those are bad words love.

Yoonji: Oh I sorry. It because you and daddy say I fudging love you to eachoderrr then I hear the M word when you play fight with pa.

Yoongi: Babygirl, can you look at daddy?

She pouted and looked up at Yoongi almost at the verge of crying. Her eyes teary made our heart clench but we had to talk with her privately so it won't happen again.

Yoonji: I, I no want get in trouble..

Y/N: You're not hun. Listen to daddy okay?

Yoongi crouched down and took Yoonji's small hands in his as he stared into her eyes so she'd stay still.

Yoongi: Okay Princess. What you said was wrong and it's also our fault for saying those words around you guys however, remember daddy's rules?

Yoonji: Yes.. Don't say or repeat what adults say because it can be badwords.. we not supposed to say what you and mommy say.

Yoongi: Right. You're not going to do it again, are you?

Yoonji: No, I'm sorry mommy and daddy. I won't do again! I gots one question!

Y/N: Go ahead baby.

Yoonji: Can I say Lessssgetttit!? Or, is bad word too?

Yoongi: Let's Get it? It's not a bad word, you can say that. Who did you get that from?

Yoonji: Uncle Kookie.

Y/N: Of course. Well let's go enjoy your party baby!

3 AM | Yoongi's POV

It was finally bed time. Everyone had went to their rooms as they were spending the night and Y/N had put the kids to sleep. The birthday party was a big success, my kids had a good time and we spent time as a big family. It was nice, never thought I'd go from an adopted kid who no one cared about or loved to a whole father with a gorgeous wife, kids and my own family which I get to spend time with.

Y/N: What you thinking about?

Yoongi: who, me?

Y/N: No, the wall. Of course you dummy. You're looking at the ceiling all spaced out.

Yoongi: A lot of things actually.

Y/N: Would my husband mind telling me if I lay next to him?

Yoongi: Bring that ass over here and I'll tell you.

She laid down next to me and locked me down with her leg over mine and arm around my waist. Just looking at her made me smile.

I really got her in college.

Y/N: Don't stare at me, it makes me insecure.

Yoongi: Haha, baby I've seen all of you. How can you still be insecure?

Y/N: Bitch. Look at you. Clear ass skin, good looking, no flaws? Now look at me.

Yoongi: You find me perfect when I'm not.

Y/N: Because you are, the fuck.

Yoongi: You're beyond perfect to me, did you know that?

Y/N: Wait are you being serious or... are you just tryna get pussy by being nice?

Yoongi: Both.

Y/N: GOODNIGHT.

Yoongi: I'm joking! Let's talk.

Y/N: Right. I'm here, go ahead. Vent to me husband.

Yoongi: Oh look at that change of attitude, all sweet. Maybe I'll start venting more to you that way you'll be less bitchy.

Y/N: Don't try me.

Yoongi: I won't. There's a 99% chance we'll end up undressed after that.

Y/N: Exactly. Now tell me, what's been on your mind? Aside from me of course.

Yoongi: It's nothing bad, I'm just so relieved and happy. Remember when we first started dating and you thought I was a spoiled brat who was rude to his parents without knowing those were just the people who'd adopted me and made me go through a lot of shit?

Y/N: Yes.. lord, do I regret ever judging you before even knowing you. I'm still sorry about that.

Yoongi: No, don't be, we both judged eachother. I thought you were the meanest and rudest girl in campus at the time. Remember that?

Y/N: Bro, yes. Can't believe we really hated eachother that much.

Yoongi: Now look at us. Married, successful, parents of three beautiful kiddos and another on the way, rich, owning companies and doing what we love. This really is destiny, isn't it?

Y/N: It sure is. Thinking about it, I never thought we'd be standing here.

Yoongi: You think we've changed ever since?

Y/N: Well, yeah in this aspect of being parents now and dealing with life as a married couple. That part is hard, I don't see how people think everything's perfect. But, aside from that we're lowkey still savage with eachother.

Yoongi: You're right. That's actually the best part of being married though, joking around. We might not be the worlds most perfect couple because we have arguments, like a lot and go through a bunch of shit but we talk it through and I don't ever see myself with someone else but you.

Y/N: Same here. Shit, I'm head over heels for you. Plus you're my husband, can't run away now can you?

Yoongi: Go to sleep baby... so I can get my luggage ready.

Y/N: Oh hell nah! Don't play with me like that.

Yoongi: Haha, I'm playing baby. I'll never leave you again.

Y/N: Nah, I have trust issues now. Swear to god my heart drops when I wake up and don't see you next to me. The thought of you leaving again just crosses my mind too damn much.

Yoongi: I'll never leave you or my kids. I promise okay? Don't worry. And, you ain't the only one with trust issues.

Y/N: Ohhhoho, so you got trust issues with me?? For??

Yoongi: I don't trust you around my food.

Y/N: I know you fucking lying.

Yoongi: I'm deadass.

Y/N: If you got some to say then how about we both get up and fix it?

Yoongi: Ha, no because you're gonna throw hands.

Y/N: So what's up!? I just wanna talk.

Yoongi: Yeah, talk with them hands. You know what, let's go to sleep?

Y/N: Tsk, pussy.

Yoongi: What?

Y/N: What you heard.

Yoongi: Baby, I love you but

Y/N: Okay no no! I'm going to sleep. Let's just go to bed!

Yoongi: Too late.

Y/N: No, Yoongi I will throw your skinny ass off the bed!!!

Morning | Y/N's POV

I exited the café in full disappointment. This weekend was supposed to be stress free and fun to spend with my family, instead I got a call early morning from my manager to meet her as soon as possible. There has been another fake rumor going on about selling my dance studio because I'm divorcing Yoongi and now the words out, when it's completely not true!

It can't be Hana nor her cousin. She's doing Jail time and isn't allowed visits or calls. There can only be one other person that comes to mind and she hates Yoongi more than anything. If she made Hana come back to ruin our relationship I'm sure she's on the next move to do it herself.

I slowly tightened my coat above my bump and covered my face with one hand. My phone started vibrating repeatedly and I stopped to see it was Yoongi who was blowing my phone up with messages.

"Yoongi ❤️: Baby, Someone's at it again, don't believe the scandal! They're aiming to ruin you this time, get away from the streets before the paparazzi get to you! I'm on the way"

I knew it..

"Miss Y/N!? Are the rumors true? Why have you decided on selling your studio?"

"Is it true that you and your husband Min Yoongi are filing a divorce? If yes, who will be taking custody of your children?"

"Is the child you're expecting from Min Yoongi or are you two seeing other people already? Please tell us"

I looked back and noticed a few vans and cars pulling up with lots of paparazzi outside the café. They were quite far from me, yelling out questions so I took the time to fast walk to the parking lot which to my luck was at the other side of the street where they were standing. I sighed and ran hoping I'd lose them till I felt someone quickly grabbing my arm and pulling me behind the cafés building. My back hit the wall and I looked up panting as I tried to catch my breath just to be left in shocked.

No way in hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 9.6K 41
"I like you," "I like you too!" "No, I mean like, like you. God you're so dense!" Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung are both young and successful CEO's of...
124K 4.1K 44
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
490K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...