Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

Від Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... Більше

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight**
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy seven.five**
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety eight.five
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

fifty three

10.2K 305 281
Від Staceeeeers

soz about that shitty gif quality but i love him so much

||-||

It seemed as if the band had hardly even had a chance to breathe before Ray Foster and the other management at EMI were sending them back out to Rockfield Studios to write and record their new album; A Night at the Opera.

They were leaving in a couple of days and Roger wanted to at least have some things ready since they were going to John and Hannah's party that evening.

"Why Wales?" Roger huffed, tossing another pair of jeans into his bag, "What's wrong with London?"

"It's to get away from distractions."

"What even classes as a distraction?"

"Well," Rebecca got off the bed to wrap her arms around his torso, kissing her favourite spot between his shoulders, "I think my name was mentioned. As was Mary's and Hannah's."

"And taking John so far away from Hannah when she's pregnant. Shame."

She laughed, "She'll have me."

"And another thing. No visitors. What's that all about?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, "I didn't make the rules. Now, are you going to get ready to go? Hannah and John's party is starting soon and you're stood there in your boxers."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Not usually," she agreed, kissing his cheek, "But when I'm trying to get ready, it is."

She disappeared into the bathroom and making sure the coast was clear, Roger returned into the bedroom and dug through his second drawer, where he kept his shirts to find the small square box that is still in there.

Nope, there was still no proposal. He just couldn't find a time that seemed perfect enough to do it. Or a place. It had to be perfect.

He makes sure to tuck the ring safely in one of his bags because although she doesn't mean to, Rebecca has a habit of finding things she's not supposed to when she's going through his drawers while looking for shirts. Like the necklace he was going to surprise her with a couple of days after they found out Sheer Heart Attack had gone to number two.

"You better be at least halfway dressed when I come out of here," he faintly heard her call from the bathroom.

"Or what?" he replied, pulling a shirt from one of his hangers, smirking to himself when he didn't get a reply, "That's what I thought."

||-||

Initially, it was only going to be family and friends at the party but as soon as they walked into the venue that they'd booked, someone (Freddie) had brought along more people than intended.

Roger, reaches back a hand and Rebecca slips hers into his, letting him guide the way through the dancing bodies.

"There's John," he says over the music and they battle their way through to where he's standing with his arm around Hannah's shoulders but when he sees them approaching, he leaves her side to come greet them.

"Rog!" he cheers, throwing his arms around his neck.

"Alright?"

"Rebecca," he leans down and kisses her cheek, which makes her laugh. He's never done that before which can mean only one thing; John Deacon is well on his way to being drunk, "Looking lovely as usual."

She pinches his cheek lightly before moving around him to greet Hannah, who's looking at her husband with envy.

"How much has he had?" Rebecca asks as she gives her a hug.

"Too much," Hannah huffs, "God, I wish that was me. Why can't he carry the baby? He'd probably like it more than me."

Giggling, Rebecca puts her hand on her shoulder and leads her away from the boys, "Come on. I'll stay off the booze with you."

Hannah's quick to shake her head, "Oh no. You don't have to do that. Honestly, Becca, please. Have a drink, or five, on me."

Mary appeared and after giving Rebecca a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek (they hadn't seen each other since the Top of the Pops recording), they make their way toward the bar.

"Two gin and tonic and orange juice, please," Hannah grumbled upon reaching it, leaning on Mary's shoulder and Rebecca took a good look around the venue they'd picked.

"This place is nice. Though, who are all these people?"

"That's a good question," Hannah said, looking at Mary, "How about you ask your fiancee who these people are. When I agreed to let him plan this little shindig, I had something a lot smaller and planned."

"Well," Mary said as she handed Rebecca her drink, "Really, it's your own fault. You know for a fact that Freddie doesn't know the meaning of the words small and party."

Huffing, Hannah grabbed her orange juice and sat herself down on the closest bar stool. No, he did not.

||-||

If Rebecca knew anything about John Deacon, it was that if he was drinking, he needed a lookout to make sure he didn't go too far.

It started out okay; Hannah was with him, she stopped him when it looked like he was having too much but then she left, saying that she was tired and that John should stay and when he agreed, she left him in the care of Alice.

Of course, Alice then disappeared, leaving Rebecca with the drunk bass player.

She was nursing her gin and tonic while Roger was off somewhere with Freddie, probably causing trouble and she could have cried with relief when Brian fell down onto the seat beside her.

All John had talked about was how beautiful Hannah had looked in her dress tonight.

"Please," Rebecca begged, resting her hand on Brian's shoulder, "Save me."

He gives her a toothy grin and takes a sip of his own drink before leaning in so she can hear him, "Where's Alice?"

"Alice?" she repeats, "I'm not sure. Maybe she went outside? Why?"

"I want to say thank you."

"For what?" she asked.

"Helping me when I was sick of course," he said, "I'll go have a look."

"Wait, Brian!" Rebecca cried, "Don't leave me!"

He waved a hand before disappearing into the crowd of dancers and she frowned, looking at John again to see him doing some weird dancing in his seat.

Whoever was playing the music decided to play Now I'm Here and as soon as it started, the crowd of dancers cheered and threw their hands up in the air as they sang along.

John was nodding his head to the beat, just as Roger jumped over the back of the couch so he was on her other side.

"Hello, beautiful," he greeted, giving her a sloppy kiss on the lips, "Are you having fun?"

"I would be having more if I wasn't on Deakysitting." she laughed, taking a sip of her drink as they both looked at the bassist, "Look at him getting his disco on. He's so drunk."

"Becca!" Deaky yelled, pulling on the sleeve of her dress like a child until she looked at him, "Becca, who is this they're playing?"

"What?" he couldn't be serious.

Roger snorted into his glass as John continued bopping around in the seat, "'m just saying that the song is pretty good. The band are good. Who are they?"

"Queen, John," Roger answered, "You know, the band you're in? With Brian, Freddie and I?"

"I'm in a band?"

"Jesus Christ," Rebecca laughed, standing up to take his drink from him, "I think it's time we cut you off."

"I'll have it," Roger hummed, drinking the last of his whisky before taking the other glass from her as John, obviously bored with their lack of conversation, got up from his seat and stumbled off into the crowd, probably to find Freddie.

Well, at least he was someone else's problem now.

||-||

kinda want to write a wee one-shot or something about alice and brian, ya feel me? but don't know where i'd post it. in this book or do i make another one for...bonus content

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

30.3K 1K 52
[COMPLETED!!] This is part 2 of "My Love, Brian May" So if you haven't read the first book, I suggest you do or else you'll be really confused. More...
1K 12 24
A Queen fanfic, specially with Roger... My first story in English, please don't comment negatively. I am going to use Y/N for the main character and...
38.5K 715 14
↳ 𝗕𝗢𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗬 ♫ ₊˚. ʀᴏɢᴇʀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ 𝔁 ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ❝ we're family; we believe in each other.❞ જ⁀➴ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 yo...
90.5K 2.3K 40
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.. in which fate brings together a woman who insists she doesn'...