Tale of Love || Male Kris x F...

By Migiiiiii14

Kris, the only human living in Hometown, has a normal life there with Toriel. He and Susie, an unlikely frien... More

Before you read
Chapter 1 - A Human in a World of Monsters
Chapter 2 - Susie, the school bully
Chapter 3 - Dark World
Chapter 4 - Ralsei, the lonely princess
Chapter 5 - Ralsei's fighting lesson
Chapter 6 - Field of Dances and Dreams
Chapter 7 - Lancer, the King's son
Chapter 8 - Reenconter
Chapter 9 - The Fun Gang
Chapter 10 - K. Round's battle
Chapter 11 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 12 - Battle between allies
Chapter 13 - Feelings
Chapter 14 - Revenge
Chapter 16 - Lock in the castle
Chapter 17 - Spade's Castle
Chapter 18 - Kris' Side Quest
Chapter 19 - The Golden Flower Legend
Chapter 20 - Rouxls Kaard, the puzzle master
Chapter 21 - Rematch and The Secret Prisoner
Non Chapter - A Special Draw
Chapter 22 - UEE HEE HEE! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Chapter 23 - Defeated at last
Chapter 24 - Light in the Dark
Chapter 25 - Walk in Memory Lane

Chapter 15 - The Whole Gang

2.5K 34 160
By Migiiiiii14

A/N: Come on, won't you admit the image above is cute? Look at all of those cute little Ralseis!

Ralsei's POV

Kris was acting a little weird after we defeated Susie. His behavior made me concerned, however, when I gave him his SOUL he seemed to feel better. His face wasn't as pale and without motion like before. I started to think about human souls. 

Human souls seem a lot stronger than any other type of soul. But... Kris' SOUL seems... different than anything I saw before. I never saw such bravery. Yet sometimes... He acts like a different person from time to time. Perhaps it's just my imagination pranking me.

"Let's just get this over with." Susie said as she walked to my back. She was now back in the team but I still had doubts if she already realized what a hero is like. 

I hope Kris helps me teach Susie how to be a hero!

We walked a little but Lancer became sad that Susie wasn't on his team anymore. 

"Umm... Susie? Does this mean we... aren't a team anymore?" Lancer asked looking to the floor. His sadness made me want to say something but I thought Susie should be the one who talked with Lancer.

"H... huh...? Umm, I mean, uhh..." Susie tried to answer but she was completely speechless. "Of course we're still a team! You can, um..." She looked to me, thinking. "Be part of The Fun Gang!" She said trying to cheer Lancer.

"Wow! Me...!? In The Fun Gang!?" Lancer said flattered. "Wait... If I hang out with the good guys, then..." Lancer said nervously realizing something that was disturbing him. "Can we still have monogrammed track jackets?"

"Yeah! Ralsei will make them!" Susie yelled, smiling.

"H... Huh!?" I barely spoke, speechless. "Okay, sure!" I answered smiling. 

It's selfish of Susie but if they are happy with it I think it's fine! 

Susie looked at me with doubting expression after I answered.

"Ahahah!!! Lancer joined the team!" Lancer said and did the face of perfection. Could it be God himself?

(Admire the definition of beauty!)

Susie and Lancer walked to Kris's back and we all started to go in the direction of the castle.

The path now was almost linear with a stranges sounds coming from many directions. Typical red and purple trees were surrounding the path. The sounds kind of scared me but I had my friends with me so nothing bad could happen. 

"Wow, this is cool!!! I've never been on such a big team before!!!" Lancer admitted, looking perplexed.

"Don't you have a legion of... various guys?" I asked him confused.

"Yeah, but my dad doesn't let me swear on this Minecraft Christian server."

"What?"

"My dad forced them to listen to me. So they don't actually like me very much." Lancer spoke looking to the ceiling, sad.

"Heh, well you don't need those clowns anymore. Jus chill with us." Susie said, smiling.

"Aye aye!" Lancer replied, yelling. He was really happy to be with us.

After a tiny walk, Susie's stomach groaned and everyone looked at her.

"Man, I'm STILL hungry. It's like nothing I eat here matters. Shoulda stolen more money for the bake sale, I guess." Susie smiled. I looked at her with a disapproval face but she ignored.

"I WAS thinking of baking a cake later." I told her trying to cheer Susie. She looked at me with a doubting expression.

"Mmmmm... What's the catch."

"You have to stop making fun of me, for one." I told her looking to the floor. Susie made fun of me a lot of times and I was getting annoyed by them.

"PASS!!!" Susie yelled after I told her my terms. Lancer immediately laughed with Susie. Kris shrugged when I looked at him. 

Guess she will continue to make fun of me...

Kris' POV

We came across a tree with one of those fruits that tasted amazing. Susie tried to jump and grab it but couldn't reach on her own. Before I could do anything Lancer special transformed into a 'Stool Forme'. An intense light filled the forest before Lancer transformed. Ralsei questioned Lancer's transformation but Susie jumped onto him and grabbed the star fruit. She was going to eat it but she found out that Lancer had never tried himself so she gave it to him.

The blue dressed prince ate the red star without hesitation. A pink liquid fell into the floor with the bite. When I saw the fruit, my stomach groaned too. 

No wonder why I didn't have items... I ate them all! Except for the cake. I must keep it for good use...

Susie and Lancer continued talking but I got distracted and didn't hear anything. I couldn't help but stare at Ralsei's beauty. She was walking in front of me, listening to Susie and Lancer but I wasn't hearing anything, only looking at the fluffy princess.

So pretty... 

I lost the notion of the time and noticed Susie was shaking her hands on my face to wake me. I shook my head as she interrupted my thoughts. Lancer and Ralsei were talking but Susie had awakened me. 

"Can we continue or do you prefer to continue to stare at Ralsei's butt?" Susie questioned me looking annoyed. I got speechless. I didn't notice but apparently, I had stared too much. Ralsei looked at, blushing. I tried to explain but the words just didn't come out. 

The next time minutes ended up being awkward between me and Ralsei.

~~~?Time Skip? Like 10 minutes later~~~

"Look, everyone! We can see the castle!" I said pointing to the Cards's Castle that could be seen in the horizon. They all looked to it and Lancer suddenly became happy.

"Yes! That's where I live! Me and, uh... My... My dad." Lancer spoke.

"What's that black thing emerging from the top...?" Susie asked.

"That's the FOUNTAIN Susie! If we can get there... You and Kris will finally be able to go home!" Ralsei told us. 

Go... home...

"Jeez, took long enough." Susie said. I looked to the floor. I completely forgot about home and started to think if it was worth it nor not . I would miss Ralsei... I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back.

"Kris, Lancer, let's go!" Susie started walking forward. Lancer looked to the floor, thinking. Something was wrong with him but I couldn't really what.

We followed Susie as she was leaving the area. Lance touched her arm calling her attention.

"Are you sure there... isn't another way home?" He asked looking sad. "The FOUNTAIN is being guarded right now. If you try to get there, um... Y... You might... Get hurt."

"What? C'mon Lancer. NO ONE's gonna beat a team like us!" Susie yelled. I almost couldn't believe she actually gave valor to this team. "If anyone gets in our way, all we gotta do... Is CRUSH them." Susie said with a smile of satisfaction.

"...but w-what if you had to fight..." Lancer tried to spoke, scared.

"Everyone bleeds, right? Don't worry about it. Whoever it is, they'll be cold on the ground before you can blink." The mean girl continued.

"B... But Susie..." Lancer looked to the castle with a sad aspect.

"What?" 

"I think... I think I need to go." Lancer said walking a little from us.

"Huh? When you gonna be back?" The reptile monster asked, confused with Lancer's behavior.

"...Never." 

Lancer ran without looking back. Susie widened and immediately ran after him. 

"H... Hey! Wait a second!! Lancer!! Why are you acting so weird?!" Susie yelled while trying to catch up to the spades' prince.

"S-Susie, wait...!" Ralsei ran after both. 

I ran after them. They were a lot further but I didn't stop. 

Seconds later, the castle was as close as ever. I could admire it from a distance but there was no time to. Before the castle's front gate stood a was garden surrounding the road to it. From it, dozens of guardians appeared in lines pointing their spade weapons to me. My presence was already being noticed and it wasn't good.

"The lightners are approaching the castle...! Get them...!" The Captain among them yelled. My SOUL left my body again and I grabbed it with my hands without stopping the sprint. After all...

I forgot to save...

I watched as Susie and Ralsei looked up and saw the rain of bullets starting to fall. Dozens if not hundreds of spades fell from the skies where we were. Susie grabbed her ax and cut those which were in front of her. Ralsei was behind her, protecting herself in the act. I wasn't that lucky...

Because they were somewhat far, the guardians focused on me and the rain got denser...

A spade hit me in my chest and other in my left arm. The guards laughed at my weak try to avoid their attacks but I kept on running.

In a matter of seconds, I learned how to avoid being hurt, managing to dodge every spade that crossed my way. Some passed almost hitting, others completely failed to hit me. However, the Captain moved his fingers, sending a signal to his troops. They started to attack in another pattern. Instead of randomly attack, the soldiers formed two groups of five and shot their spades one at the time making a barrier of spades that caught half of the area and forbidding me from jumping or rolling. 

They kept attacking and I kept running. What was supposed to be one second seemed to be three minutes in this run. My breathing got heavier and my SOUL began to beat faster than usual. 

Eventually, I saw the castle front door. Susie and Ralsei were there, almost entering it. They stopped when I got closer.

"Lancer!" Susie yelled as she saw him standing in the castle's gate. 

We ran to the door where Lancer was. When Susie was about t catch him, the gate closed.

*Stophet the music* (Patient try to copy RK.)

"Hey, what are you doing...!?" Susie screamed to Lancer and got no response. I looked at my surroundings and saw the guardians getting closer. They surrounded us. 

"We've cornered them!" 

The Captain broke the circle and walked to us with a happy expression. He looked to me with a face of judgment. I looked back at him, mad. He simply walked again and did a sign with his fingers. Every troop prepared a spade and aimed at each of us. It was that moment I realized what happened.

Lancer had betrayed us. He was never a friend after all...

The Captain did on last sign and the troops shot the spades.

"W... Wait...!" Ralsei screamed. I looked at her and felt an immense pain for a fraction of seconds. 

Everything went black after.

Words: 1835

A/N: And this my readers is how you turn a thirty seconds part of the game into a bazillion text with detail. I'm not very proud of the beginning of the chapter but the end turned out well. See ya in the next chapter! (Also sorry for taking so long to update)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 138 6
(Art is originally by "ffloofball" on Tumblr.) A story that was conceived and based on a Deltarune 4chan post. Despite being heavily close to both R...
88.5K 1.1K 26
(EVERYONE IN THIS STORY BELONGS TO TOBY FOX!!!!) After defeating King Spade and saving the world, the human of hometown began to miss his prince and...
54.3K 1.3K 45
(Y/n) was born and raised in the dark world. Though she never really met her parents and was raised by basically everyone in the card castle to becom...
761 14 2
You are just an ordinary human, a person who's graduated from college, ready to live your life as an adult. You head off on your journey to live in H...