My King [A Fate Series Fanfic...

By FangirlFanficFandom

After summoning the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh, for the Sixth Holy Grail War, Vivi has to learn how to create... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Updates on FGO
What day is it today?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I Almost Cried
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Fate Grand Order Fes 2nd Anniversary
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 10

2.7K 60 1
By FangirlFanficFandom

I JUST BUSTED THE BIGGEST UwU EVER 😍😍😍 I'M GONNA SUMMON ALL OF YOU GILS (I just need Caster Gil and my Gil collection is complete ^_^)

"Gil, wake up." I said. "Let me sleep more." he said and rubbed his eyes. "Please get up. I have to make dinner now." I said as I tried to make him sit up but he ended up leaning against me. "Wake up you lazy arrogant prick." I said. "No..." he murmured. I groaned and cupped his face in my hands. "Please Gil." I said and received a pat on my head from him.

"Good girl." he said and went back to sleep. "Seriously?" I asked and then he woke up. "I'm just playing with you." he said and laughed. "I'm not even amused." I said as he kissed me on the cheek. "So are you going to be on watch, or help me make dinner?" I asked. "I never made a meal in my entire life." he said. "You never what?!" I shrieked.

"What's wrong with that? My servants make my food." he said. "I forgot that you were a king for a moment." I said. "What was that, mongrel?" he asked. "I'm sorry." I peeped and buried my face in his chest. He patted my head and said, "Call me when the food's ready." And then disappeared. "Jeez, I have to do all the work then." I said.

"Because you're my servant." he said in my head. "Shut up before I beat you up." I replied. "Make me." he taunted. "Fine, I will!" I cried. The moment I said that, he appeared in front of me in his armor. "Well? What are you waiting for?" he asked. "Never mind." I said and threw the covers over me to hide myself. "We're having a dual after dinner, and that's final." he said and pulled the covers off of me.

I pouted and said, "I don't wanna dual." Gilgamesh flicked me on the forehead. "Ow!" I cried. "Don't try to deny a king's order." he said.

**********

"Gil, time for dinner." I called. No response. "Gil?" I called again. I took a deep breath and screamed, "Gilgamesh, come out this moment!" For some reason, he wasn't responding. "Where could he be?" I murmured until something hit me. "Are you...dead?" I looked at the Command Spells on my hand and they were still there.

"Gil, come back to me!" I wailed. "You're so loud woman." he said and appeared beside me. His armor had splotches of blood on it and some on his face. "Who did you kill???" I asked. "I did my job, I avenged my friend." he said and changed into his indoor attire and wiping his face with a towel. "You defeated...Assassin?" I asked and he nodded.

"I used my Noble Phantasm on them, they were really annoying." he said. "Where's the damage?" I asked and looked out the window. "I fought them in the forest in the mountains." he said. "I thought you died!" I cried. "I don't die that easily." he said as he hugged me tight. "Don't scare me like that, please." I said. "I won't, I promise."

He kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair. "Now eat your meal. It's getting cold." I said. "Why would I eat my meal if it's cold?" he asked and frowned. I opened my mouth to protest but nothing came out. "Fine, give me a minute." I said and I microwaved his dinner. "Here, now eat it." I said and gave him his dinner. I watched his cautiously pick up his plate and looked at what was served in front of him.

"What is this?" he asked. "It's steak." I answered. "What?" "It's beef." I said.  Gilgamesh picked up his fork and knife and ate. "Not as good as the one back in my era." he said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "But it's still pretty good." he added. "Thank you." I said.

**********

I tossed Assassin's file into the trash bin. "One down, five to go." said Gilgamesh. "Actually, it's two down." I said. "Don't include Ozy, okay?" he said. "You're right, I'm sorry." I said and gave him a hug. Gilgamesh ruffled my hair and said, "We'll win this war." I took a look at my phone and realized that it was late.

"Time to go to sleep." I said. "Let's stay up." he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want to." he answered. "I have school tomorrow and you want me to stay up late?" I asked. Gilgamesh patted my head and said, "Just for a while, it's no big deal." I gave him a questioning look before he kissed me on top of my head.

"Fine, you can go to sleep first if you want. I'll look after you." he said. What a nice boy. "Okay then." I said and went to sleep, my head resting on his shoulder. Gilgamesh patted my head and smiled. "That's my girl." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.6K 23
One day you find youself in the middle of the Fourth Holy Grail War. Being the (un)lucky person you are, you manage to summon Gilgamesh, one of the s...
197K 8K 74
Guts. Not much is known about this man. Mages have investigated into this character, only to discover old transcripts that mention king Arthur. Many...
566 11 6
Since the Dawn of time, historical beings throughout history have been summoned to fight in the great Holy Grail War. Servants in classes Saber, Arch...
1K 31 6
Chaldea had to welcome an unexpected servant: Arthur Pendragon. But despite his desire to help his new Master in his task, King Arthur has to face an...