Donnie x reader comic!

By KimIsHeadOverHeels

Hey!! Uh... this is my first comic so.. uh... Let's get on to it! 😀 More

Where The Fun Begins

Curiousity

81 3 0
By KimIsHeadOverHeels

You are a nice 15 year old living in New York City! You had a pretty normal life style... you had friends, no boyfriend (Obviously ;3). But you had this tiny, tiny secret that you didn't know about.. Now! Starting the story!

I heard a voice blurting out words like.. Get up!  You have school! Come on Y/N!
I finally opened my eyes and there,  there was my mom telling me I was late for school.
So I got up quickly brushed my teeth, got dressed with shorts but it's overrals and a plain white shirt.
Got my shoes on and left the house. My B\F\N was waiting for me as usual, we both made it to school in time, I checked my schedule and P.E was first period.

Skipping onto lunch break

The cafeteria was so packed, "Hey Y/N!" Said a voice behind me, it was April O'Neil,
I replied saying "Hey April, What's your class after this?"  "Ugh the worst period ever! Chemistry.." She said in her opinion "Man you think that's bad.. Mr Jansen on L/F/P
gave me a 52! Geez!" "Really? I think that's way too easy!" Wow boy is she smart in that class, "Hmm... Did someone tutor you or?...." she started to sweat, I thought she had a secret. "Oh um.... My friend tutored me! Heh heh..." I began questioning why she was so sweaty and uncomfortable.

Hey! This is my first story... I hope you guys enjoy it more then now..
I am so sorry this is so short! I promise to update later in the day! Baiiii:D
Oh and! The picture isn't mine!
~KimIsHeadOverHeels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.4K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
145K 5.7K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
46.8K 70 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️