SSBook

Oleh TheDoryWriter

DISCLAIMER: There will be no haters. There will be NO ONE who is rude and disrespects other members. Read the... Lebih Banyak

Beginning
The start of the conversation
Welcome to 10K.
Birthdays!
Another 10K
SSBictionary
MUST READ PROS, CONS, AND RULES!
Fazzaddy/Fazzy/Fazad/Chipmunk
A World That Is No More
WRITING CONTEST INFO & RULES

March 8 & 9, 2019

230 21 36
Oleh TheDoryWriter

A/N: please know that I do not wish to upset anyone with this chapter. I want you to laugh about this (I wrote it like a reporter). I also want this to be remembered. But know that no one is being blamed for anything.

These days are days that lots of stuff went down. And for that reason, they need to be remembered.

Around 10 o'clock PM central time, Starcarsist (Sushi) made a joke that people didn't agree with. Because of this, Chip told him off. Then people then started telling about their life.

Not long after, Zaynie voiced her opinions about One Direction, and some people didn't agree. So they too got into a dispute.

Around 11 o'clock PM central time, Fancywolf hurt herself for her orthodontist.

Until the early morning hours [Central Time] of March 9th, things were chaos. Lots of fighting.

But then, this morning, around 9:30 AM, on March 9 of 2019, people started making up and apologizing.

"We were all in the wrong", someone from the SSB says, "and we recognized that and overcame our fighting. The SSB will always stand."

So may we remember these days, important for SSB history; when a tragic event happened, on March 8th & 9th, 2019.

REMEMBER MARCH 8 & 9!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 428 5
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...
24.7K 719 33
Violet is a sweat, small girl. Small not by her age but by heart and height. Lazy, very very lazy, and yet with the potential to mess things up. Now...
190K 4.1K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
9.9M 280K 54
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to re...