Untouched wife(on Hold)

Door Simply_Haha

Minela got married to a stranger. Mr. Ariven Watson , a young, billionaire was forced to marry Minela by his... Meer

A Letter Before The Wedding
Family
Meeting the Watsons
Younee
The wedding
Three years later
A new beginning
Don't go.
Akhimbem
Cheaters?
Unexpected happenings
Boundaries
Arguments
Misunderstandings
Bamboozlement
Home
Cries and Comforts
Details about characters
Yet another troublesome guest.
A letter before the wedding 2
She won't know
Doubts
Let's start slow, how about we have sex every night?
Discovering perfidy
Discovering perfidy 2
Discovering perfidy 3
You're beautiful
Love making
Feeling numb
You make me happy
Pretty little arguments
Dilemma
Doubting you
You know nothing about love.
I promise
New thoughts
New prospects
Discovering perfidy 4
Everything is fine.
I'm not, you are.
Priorities
News and more
Just a little pinch
When rapture turns into mishanter
Diving deeper into the incognizance
Apprehension
Winding off
The past never leaves
6.6
6.6
6.6
6.6
6.6
6.6
6.6

Plans and more

4.9K 168 10
Door Simply_Haha

"We should see a gynaecologist now, don't you think? " Ariven asked, as they came out of the baby planning consultant's building.

"Now?" She was surprised he was even ready to see someone that fast. Yes, the consultant did tell them they needed to see a gynaecologist before planning but she didn't think Ariven would do all theses things in the same day. She didn't have any meeting today but she did have to sign some papers.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Office?"

"I really think you should appoint someone as president. You wouldn't be so taken up if you did." Dramek was Ariven's president that's why he wasn't as busy as Minela in the office. Even though Ariven liked to stay longer than Minela in his office, his work wasn't as hectic since Dramek joined in.

"It's a huge responsibility. Presidents have the power to control many things. I cannot trust anyone and since last year, my dad has retired... If only my sister was a bit more responsible and more into business! I mean where even is she now? I haven't heard from her in months! She didn't even come to mom's birthday party last week, forget that, she didn't even call me. Mom told me she called yesterday and says she's fine. I wonder what's wrong with her." Ariven felt guilty since he was the reason Clomestiana was gone. Should he call her?
No way!

"Hmm...yeah...gynaecologist? " He reminded her.

"Ah yes, call Furleeah right away! Do we need to book an appointment?"

"Furleeah? No, you're not consulting her."

"Why not?"

"Hmm, I found someone better-"

"Isn't she the best gynaecologist we have here?"

"Yes, but-"

"No but, I'm used to Furleeah, I don't think I'll be comfortable with someone else." Ariven groaned.

"No she doesn't seem that good to me, we sh-" He ran his hands through his hair. Minela sensed that something was wrong. He only did that when he was nervous or when he was hiding  something.

"Why not? She's your friend, Ariven. Why are you suddenly so jittery?"

"I'm not. I'm just saying ... you know what, nevermind. You want to consult her, fine! Let's go."

When Furleeah saw them, she was a little taken aback to see them.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Watson, how do I owe you the pleasure of this visit?" She smiled sweetly at them. However, the smile was completely gone when they told her the reason of their visit. Still, she tried to keep a fake smile plastered on her face for Minela's sake. When all the tests were conducted, she stopped Minela.

"Can I speak to her alone? " She asked Ariven sweetly.

"No." He said bluntly. Minela awkwardly smiled to ease the newly formed tension. Did something happen between them?

"He's joking, of course-"

"No, why do you need to speak to her alone? I'm her husband-"

"I know you're her husband, Ariven but there are some things husbands don't need to know. Besides, I'm not just your friend, I'm Minela's friend as well-"

"Ariven." Minela gave him a pointed look. He rolled his eyes and got out of the room, banging the door.

"Minela, I'm sorry for being rude to you the other day-"

"When was that? I don't remember." This statement made Furleeah smile.

"Hmmm, as I told you.. I was just so shocked when I found out that you were still virgin even after three years of marriage! Now, you guys come to me because you guys want to have a baby? All these in just a couple of months! "

"Yes, Doctor. I don't see how that would be of any concern to you." She said coldly.

"Oh, Minela, don't call me doctor! I told you can trust me! I mean, this is really weird to me. I've known him since high school. He's always been a player! And even after being married to you he didn't stop his ways. I just hope he's not just using you just for that... I hope he's not forcing you into anything! " She paused rubbing her belly. Now that she observed her she realised that her belly was a little bit swollen.

"You're pregnant? "

"Would that be of any concern to you, Minela? " She smirked, imitating Minela. Minela just shrugged.

"Just because you asked...Ariven isn't forcing me into anything. Things were bad before but now, things changed. We actually want to improve our relationship! There is absolutely no need for you to worry! " She reassured her.

"Okay, I hope you're not lying before husbands forcing their wives to bear their child is way more common than you might think. I hope he's not using you just for that." She gave Minela a sad look.

"Don't worry, it's nothing of that sort. He actually cares about me." She said before leaving. Why was she even having this conversation with her?

Furleeah quickly followed behind, smirking at Ariven when she approached them.

"Have a nice day then." Both of them nodded. Ariven wasn't using her! He did care about her, even though he didn't love her...yet. Besides, Minela was the one who wanted this, not Ariven. He was just complying to her wishes.

When Minela went downstairs to call the driver, Furleeah approached Ariven with a wicked grin.

"Wanting to become daddy, soon, daddy?" He rubbed her belly as she approached him.

"Look, I just came here because my wife wanted to but that doesn't mean I want anything to do with you! Fucking stay away from me." He glared at her.

"Oh, daddy, don't want your lovely wife to come to me? Why don't you tell her about our history then? Perhaps she might agree...." She smirked and Ariven just gave her a venomous look.

"She's surely not coming back in this clinic. I'll make sure of it."

"Yes, come alone next time. " She winked and bit her lips.

"Fuck off."

"Oh, daddy, I've been begging you to take me for eternity but you're so stubborn. If you keep denying me, I might change my ways... what if I accidentally let your wife know about your doings?"

"That was before, don't think you can blackmail me to do anything with you. Minela knows I used to sleep around and she forgave me. She knows that since then, I've never cheated on her."

"She might not be angry because of that but, will she be happy to know that you hid the fact from her?" She was right, Minela wouldn't. Ariven just glared at her as he left.

______________________

"Minela, I have to attend a meeting. My PA just informed me about it now."

"But you said we'll..." He pecked her lips.

"I know, Minela but it's urgent. I'll be back soon." Minela gave him a sad look when he left. Of course he was lying and Minela knew he didn't have any meeting that day so where did he go? She willed herself not to overthink as she went to check her emails. Whether it was the combination of letters and heat or it was the fact that she was really tired, she slowly dozed off.

She woke up as she felt a scorching heat engulf her. She sighed as she realised she had forgotten to turn the AC on. A tiredness overwhelmed her as she tried to wake up but she felt weak again. With utter realization, she remembered that she had forgotten to sign some papers at the office and she groaned. Just then, the lights went on and she hid her face, not wanting the light to get into her eyes.

"Ariven!"

"I'm sorry, do you feel unwell?" Minela just avoided his gaze, forcing herself not to overthink.

"I'm fine." She whispered. She sat up, yawning cutely, making Ariven stare at her, wondering how adorable she looked at that moment.

"Can you pass my laptop please? "

"Why?"

"I had to sign some papers today, but it quickly slipped off my mind. I'm going to email my PA  so that she can arrange the papers for me so that I can sign them really early tomorrow. "

"What about your visit to the gynaecologist? "

"That can be arranged right after, can't it?" Ariven nodded and she sighed. He had to tell her now. He didn't want to keep anything from her, not after everything they've been through.

"Minela, you wanted to know why I didn't want you to consult Furleeah even though she's amongst the best gynaecologist we have right?" He gave her a serious look while she looked at him confused. She had never asked him anything in particular concerning the matter but she did wonder about it.

"Yes?" She said, trepidation slowly filling her.

"Well, that's because we have a history. " Her doubts was confirmed. Had she been with him too? Minela had to admit that she was pretty, but she thought she was Ariven's friend. Just like you thought Koshi was his friend. A voice inside her said.

"So what?" She asked defiantly. He had been with so many women before that it's impossible to keep track on. That doesn't mean she should avoid all of them.

"Well, we used to fuck, even after I was married to you. In fact, it started after I married you. This fact doesn't bother you?" He couldn't hide the astonishment in his voice.

"Well, you've been with lots of women before, in fact so many women that you must surely have lost count on-"

"That's not true...." He mumbled, avoiding her gaze, feeling guilty. He didn't deserve her. He thought shamefully. Noticing his discomfort, she hugged him, pulling him close to her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I just meant that I'm not bothered about them anymore and so shouldn't you. She's good in what she does so it would be preposterous to not go to her just because of your past."

"You're too innocent, Minela. She's always trying to jump me whenever she gets the time-"

"That's why you both went in the washroom the other day?"

"Yes, she jumped on me as soon as I went inside but I was able to knock some sense into her so she wouldn't try anything like that again but I was feeling guilty. " He said, looking at Minela.

"This is why she was so concerned about me having your child. She thought you were using me." Minela looked at her hands on her lap.

"You know I'm not using you-"

"I know." Minela said kissing him, "You remember we promised each other that we'd never let anyone come in the way of our relationship again? Well, I won't let her come between us. Whatever relationship you had with her in the past, I don't care."

"Okay, I'll book your appointment with another gynaecologist-"

"No, I'll consult her!"

"Why? You literally can have any doctor you want!"He didn't understand why she was so intent on consulting Furleeah. She just wanted to see if Ariven was still affected by her.

"Because, I believe we should separate private life from professional life."

"Okay, if that's what you wish for but I don't want you feeling insecure over her." He have her a hard look and he meant it. If she still wanted to consult her despite knowing everything, he didn't want her to feel any kind of jealousy whenever he speaks to her.

"I trust you enough. " She gave him a hard look. After all they've been through it was safe to say she was starting to trust him. Afterall he had never lied to her. Then she suddenly remembered how he lied about going to the office a few hours ago and her heart skipped a beat. Did she completely trust him?

"Another thing, you're coming to my office tomorrow. "

"Why is that?"

"Louis Maccron wanted you there since you're a partner."

"What time is it? You do remember I have to sign some important documents tomorrow-"

"The meeting is in the afternoon so after that you can come. In fact, I'll take you to your office and then we'll go to my office together. " Minela nodded. Ariven had a big, life-changing plan for Minela and he couldn't carry out with that before letting her know about her sister. He had to do it, there was no way out.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

83.4K 2K 17
One night that's all it was supposed to be. One night of freedom with a stranger. That's all it was supposed to be or something more. Maybe even a se...
3.9M 134K 39
Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rude is he, And fate doesn't support you an...
88.3K 1.8K 27
Sequel to "Married to My Master" Warning: This story is explicit, with graphic violence, mature language and domestic abuse. Please do not start read...
199K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...