THE IZ*ONE (AND SOMETIMES ITZ...

Autorstwa 88dying

you thought it was over? you thought wrong bitch Ranks/High Ranks: #4 on the tag kwoneunbi #30 on the tag iz... Więcej

YulYen
ChaerNako
Yujin
Wonyoung (ft. Eunbi)
Wonyoung (ft. Kermit)
Yena
Eunbi
Yujin
The Lee Sisters
A/N
Yujin
Hyewon
Chaewon
Hitomi
Hitomi (pt. 2)
Hitomi (pt. 3)
Hitomi (pt. 4)
Hitomi (pt. 5)
Hitomi (pt. 6)
Hitomi (pt. 7)
Hitomi (pt. 8)
Hitomi (pt. 9)
Hitomi (pt. 10)
Hitomi (pt. 11)
ChaeJi
Ryujin
Wonyoung
A/N
Ryujin and Lia
IZ*ONE as your...
IZ*ONE as your... (numero dos.)
Eunbi
J-Line (ft. Chaeyeon)
YulYen
WHERE THE HEART IZ
Sakura
Sakura
PRODUCE X 101
Annyeongz (ft. Miru)
YenJin
Yena and Eunbi
Tom and Jerry (ft. Eunbi)
MinKkura
Yena
VIOLETA
VIOLETA (2)
Yena
Annyeongz
SakuRene
Yena and Eunbi
V I O L E T A
Annyeongz
ChaeTomi
Annyeongz (Wonyoung Vers.)
Annyeongz (Yujin Vers.)
ChaeKura
Minju
WonJu
Annyeongz
Annyeongz
Eunbi and Wonyoung
YenJin
Tom and Jerry
Eunbi and Yujin
Wonyoung
YenJin
Yujin
Yujin
Yujin
YulYen
WonJu
Annyeongz
A/N
Yujin
A/N
Nako
Chaewon
A/N
Annyeongz (ft. Nako)
YulYen
Annyeongz
Hitomi (ft. Haters)
Tom and Jerry (ft. Eunbi)
Eunbi and Yujin
Tom and Jerry
Annyeongz
YenJin (ft. Wonyoung)
ChaeKura
Eunbi
Annyeongz (ft. Guanlin)
YulYen
Annyeongz
ChaeKura
Annyeongz
Sakura
Yujin (ft. Wonyoung)
YulYen
YulTomi
Annyeongz
Yujin and Eunbi
Tom and Jerry
Shoutout
Tom and Jerry
Yujin
Jihoon
Nako
Minju
BUENOS AIRES
Eunbi (ft. Wonyoung)
Eunbi (ft. Wonyoung) pt. 2
NAKO!!
Yujin
YulYen
SsamJang
ChaeTomi
SeulTomi
HyeBi
Annyeongz
HitoNako
OWO
PRODUCE X 101
VIOLETA
X1
100k?!
NEW BOOK!
YenJin
Chaewon
2Kim
Yena x Yiren
Daniel and Jihyo
A/N
ChaeKura (R-18)
Annyeongz
Yujin
Yena (ft. Yiren & Juri)
A/N
A/N
VAMPIRE
A/N
Eunbi & Yena
enOZI MESSENGER
hiichan day
shameless promotion
ChaeTomi
Sakura
A/N
Q & A (ig?)

BiAn (R-18)

1.5K 28 32
Autorstwa 88dying

A/N: Here we go thirsty hoes!

———

"Bite"

———

"Kiss me on the mouth and set me free
Sing me like a choir
I can be the subject of your dreams
Your sickening desire
Don't you wanna see a man up close?
A phoenix in the fire
So kiss me on the mouth and set me free
But please, don't bite."

~

Eunbi looked around the gay club. Girls are making out at some areas, some are already fucking in the corner with their moans bouncing all over the place without anyone hearing it because of the loud music, neon lights everywhere and a bunch of other girls who are just drinking casually.

"I-I don't really think this place is for me. I-I know I'm gay and all but... I'm not into drinking or partying."

"Oh come on Eunbi! Have fun for once!" Yena quacked at Eunbi.

"Yeah, you're like a grandma. Have fun you're still quite young!" A certain puppy barked.

"Yujin, you're 15. You aren't supposed to go to place like this."

"Oh I don't go here. I had to tail around Yena-unnie as some sort of support so she can convince you to do stuff with some random girl."

"E-Eh?!"

"Just have fun unnie."

"Alright we're going, tell us if you had a great night once you get home tomorrow. Alright?"

"But—"

The door swung open with the duck and the puppy leaving the place.

Eunbi sighed.

"Well I'm stuck here, I guess I'll just have to deal with whatever the hell happens to me. I'm not gonna get pregnant in a club filled with a bunch of gay girls anyway."

Eunbi walked towards the bartender who's also female. She asked for a shot of grapefruit flavoured soju and gulped the flavoured liquor, it wasn't as strong as the regular one so she didn't feel anything acidic in her throat.

A tall girl approached her. The purple lights managed to show her features. Her pink pouty lips, her nose, her pretty eyes. They may haven't even known each other for a day but Eunbi already fell for the girl, she was that pretty.

"Ayo! I'm Sian!" The girl offered Eunbi a hand

"H-Hi, I'm Eunbi.. it's nice meeting you." Eunbi held the girl's hand and they had a short handshake.

"You look like your alone, did your girlfriend break up with you or something?"

"Ah, no. My friends forced me to go here."

"Mmm, I see." Sian sat next to Eunbi.

"What are you doing approaching me actually?"

"My friends found girls of their own, now they're making out." Sian pointed at her friends Gyuri and Eunyoung. (Yuri isn't there btw.)

"We can hangout for a bit." Eunbi stared into Sian's eyes.

"Well would you like a drink?" The older added.

"Sure."

"A shot of soju please." The bartender nodded and poured a glass for her. The bartender placed the shot glass in front of Eunbi and continued on to serve the other people.

"Here." Eunbi handed out the drink to Sian.

"Thanks." Sian took the glass in chugged the drink in one go.

The older girl coughed which got the bartender's attention.

"Can I have a shot of soju?"

The bartender poured her a glass and served it to her.

(Timeskipeu because I don't know how many shots they'll drink tbh- jkjk I'm just lazy.)

Before we knew it, the pair is already in a secluded area making out.

The sounds of lips smacking, tongues sloshing and sweat falling from their bodies.

Eunbi pulled Sian away as a string of saliva connected their tongues. Eunbi lowers her head down to Sian's neck and she presses her lips against her neck. She peppers soft kisses all over Sian's neck, the soft kisses turned into nibbles until it turned into harsh bites.

"A-Ahh~ E-Eunbi~" Eunbi left a crimson-lavender coloured mark on Sian's neck. A large love bite that you'd have to cover with a ton of concealer.

Eunbi looked at her masterpiece and smirked.

Before Eunbi could continue to dominate her Sian pushed her against a wall. Eunbi got the chance to see Sian's eyes which were clouded with lust.

Sian reciprocated the act that Eunbi has done to her earlier. Sian paints Eunbi's neck with lavender marks as the older girl produced lewd sounds through her pretty mouth, oh how her moans turned Sian on.

One of Sian's snake hands went down to Eunbi's waist teasing off the waistband of the latter's jeans. Her long slender fingers travelled to the button that held Eunbi's jeans and she unzips the doorway to her precious.

Sian continued to paint marks, now on Eunbi's collarbone whilst her fingers tease the older girl's soaked womanhood.

The younger girl's thumb found its way to Eunbi's clothed clit. She rubbed Eunbi's sensitive area which made the older girl weak, the pleasure she was getting from Sian was just too much for her.

Sian's index finger rubbed the older girl's wet slit.

"Damn, you're so wet..."

The younger latter's fingers stopped the work they were doing earlier and instead went up to the garter of Eunbi's lacy underwear. She went ahead and pulled Eunbi's undergarments down making it pool around her ankle.

Sian cupped the older girl's womanhood which made her close her legs, squishing Sian's hands in between them.

"Come on now Eunbi, spread those legs for me. Let me make you feel good."

Eunbi slowly moved her legs to give Sian's hand enough room to touch her.

Sian gave Eunbi a smile. "Good girl." She slowly inserted her middle finger inside of Eunbi.

The older girl gasped, something inside of her was something new. It felt weird and uncomfortable.

"You'll feel comfortable once you get used to my fingers hun, it'll be painful but it'll all go away."

Sian started of with a slow pace so Eunbi can adjust with the object inside of her. She continued to move slowly until she heard Eunbi produce some lewd sounds off of her mouth.

"C-Can you go faster?" Eunbi asked shyly.

Sian nodded and continued on but instead she added two more fingers and she started to thrust in a fast pace.

"A-Ahhh~ S-Sian~ Mmm~" Eunbi moaned as her chest started to heave.

With her free hand, Sian cupped one of Eunbi's breasts and gave it a squeeze.

"AHHH!~"

Oh the once semi-innocent, inexperienced Eunbi was getting fucked by a girl she just met earlier.

Sian did all sorts of patterns inside of the submissive which lead her to find Eunbi's g-spot.

"AH!~ G-Go harder on t-that area~" Sian went hard and rough upon receiving the request from Eunbi. Her fingers slammed against the spot over and over again.

"Cum~ C-Cum~ I-I'm g-going to c-cum~" Eunbi moaned out.

"Release all of your sweet juices on my fingers babe." Sian answered as she continued to thrust inside Eunbi's cunt.

With a high pitched scream, Eunbi released all of her love juices all over Sian's hand. Eunbi sat on the floor as she panted.

Sian licked off the sticky love juice that coated her hand.

"Mmm. Tasty." Sian chuckled after.

The younger girl offered the older a hand. Eunbi took Sian's hand as she got to stand.

"Come on, I'll take you home."

Eunbi quickly pulled her undergarments back up, she buttoned and zipped her jeans.

Sian lead her to the parking area where her car resides. She quickly fished her keys out of her pocket and opened the doors.

Eunbi entered the car and sat on the front passenger seat. Sian closed the door for her before going inside of the car, closing the door and starting up the car.

(Timeskipeu!)

They arrived right in front of Eunbi's house as the older girl had told her the directions to where it was before driving.

Eunbi opened the door beside her, she exited the car and closed the door.

Sian rolled down the window facing Eunbi and spoke.

"You know what Eunbi, I like you- oh can I borrow your phone for a bit?" Eunbi have her phone to Sian.

Sian gladly took her phone and added her number to Eunbi's contacts.

"I added my number there, message me sometime and tell me if it's you 'cause if you don't I might accidentally block you. See you later I suppose."

Eunbi waved goodbye to the girl before she drove off.

This might be the start of a relationship that Eunbi will be a part of.

A/N:
And, finally I've finished this unholy chapter! God I wish I didn't make this.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

245K 37.8K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
148K 293 18
Just a horny girl
46.1K 647 38
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
192K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad